AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-03, 17:29   Link #13441
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Something new.
Spoiler for fanart:

The girl on front is so cutely drawn.
Old 2010-04-03, 17:49   Link #13442
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

just a random thought R+V game are publish by capcom so.........

Tsukune = Ryu
Berserk Tsukune= Dark or evil Ryu ???

The thought of Beserk Tsukune doing Raging Demon is both funny and cool
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 17:58   Link #13443
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Something new.
Spoiler for fanart:

The girl on front is so cutely drawn.
broken link btw
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 18:58   Link #13444
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
broken link btw
What? I see it clearly...Hmm....

New image host
Spoiler for Big:
Old 2010-04-04, 06:54   Link #13445
Ged
Legendary

Alright.. I guess it's cos i don't download stuff much that I'm not able to find the new chapter anywhere >.< Could ya help meh out? ^^'

Btw Kenji, I totaly agree! ^^
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-04, 07:04   Link #13446
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Chapter 29 has been linked as a raw over on mangafox, but I dont think its been translated yet.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-04, 16:52   Link #13447
kitten320

Huh? Did they get into Moka's past? That should be interesting
We might find out some secrets^^

And WAH?! Why does Moka's mother look exactly like outer Moka? 0_o
That's a bit random...

Oh older sister! I duno how to describe it but... she looks a bit creepy... no, not creepy... she just gives this weird feeling... Even dogs seems to be afraid of her.
Wonder what kind of character she has and how she looks now days. The second sister looks mostly the same.

Want to know what their relationships were with each other...
Old 2010-04-04, 17:51   Link #13448
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

I cant read ANY Japanese, so until they're translated, I'm trying to avoid the CH29 raws as much as possible... too many unanswered questions.

Also Moka's mum may look very similar to her...because it's her mum

Remember Mizore and Kurumu's mums look pretty damned similar to thier kids as well, just older/grown up, the difference here is that I/O.Moka tends to appear more adult than the rest of the girls, and looks much more like a young adult, so whilst theres an obvious age difference between M+K's mums and them, there might not be so much of a visible difference with Moka and her mum, especially as vampires are virtually immortal, and they tend to stop 'aging' once they've hit adulthood.
Would seem a logical explanation as to any similarity in looks.

Last edited by tyranuus; 2010-04-05 at 06:57.
Old 2010-04-04, 19:06   Link #13449
kitten320

I actually had exepcted her mom to be more like her real self, not the outer one... I guess there might be some connection as to why she does look like her mother when she has rosalio.
Old 2010-04-05, 00:43   Link #13450
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I actually had exepcted her mom to be more like her real self, not the outer one... I guess there might be some connection as to why she does look like her mother when she has rosalio.
Spoiler for Moka's mother - chapter 29 spoiler's:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 01:20   Link #13451
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

One reason why inner Moka has sharper eyes and white hair probably due to daddy starbucks, but overall Inner and Outer Moka do look alike and as seen in R+V manga and anime. Moms and daughters tend to be younger carbon copies of each other.
Old 2010-04-05, 02:37   Link #13452
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Cept for Mizore who lets her hair go in every direction unlike her mother.
Old 2010-04-05, 02:55   Link #13453
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Moppy haired daughter, still like mother like daughter.
Old 2010-04-05, 07:05   Link #13454
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Tbh, I actually think both halves of Moka are her real self, just two different split aspects of the real her, otherwise don't you think I.Moka would be more resentful and less accepting of O.Moka? You really think she'd be happy about being overridden by a fake?

If O.Moka and Moka's mum look almost identical, I'd say it adds further fuel to the fire on the debate, on the side that O.Moka is actually just the less vampiric side of Moka's whole nature, whereas I.Moka is (or at least was, seeing as she seems to be becoming more like O.Moka slowly) the more vampiric side of her nature. With an upbringing that favoured strength and power as the only way to gain respect from her family (as seen in memories of Kokoa's childhood), it'd be quite easy for Moka to become hardened/more predatory due to her upbringing, even if the more human, compassionate side of her personality still existed, but was repressed or hidden because that was the only way to win acceptance.

This could also be paralleled with Tsukune nowadays, his eyes are much like O.Moka's when hes in 'everyday mode', when he kicks in to vampire hybrid mode suddenly his eyes go catlike, just like I.Moka's. Tsukune's hair also goes silver in this mode, so its possibly just a more vampiric trait rather than related to Moka's dad (who Im guessing is who everyone is refering to as Daddy Starbucks...guessing thats an american reference ).

Its likely if Moka's two personalities re-merge into a True Moka, she may retain appearance aspects of both, same with Tsukune when he learns to control his vampiric nature or hits a certain level of power.
(Cat eyes or vampiric fangs would certainly make him a little more accepted in the Youkai world haha, and he can wear contact lenses to hide it in the human world!)

Last edited by tyranuus; 2010-04-05 at 09:02.
Old 2010-04-05, 11:59   Link #13455
Ged
Legendary

Allrightie. Thankies Tyranuus ^^

Spoiler for 29:
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 12:30   Link #13456
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ged View Post
Allrightie. Thankies Tyranuus ^^
Not sure what I did that got a thanks, but no problem! lol
Old 2010-04-05, 13:11   Link #13457
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Tbh, I actually think both halves of Moka are her real self, just two different split aspects of the real her, otherwise don't you think I.Moka would be more resentful and less accepting of O.Moka? You really think she'd be happy about being overridden by a fake?

If O.Moka and Moka's mum look almost identical, I'd say it adds further fuel to the fire on the debate, on the side that O.Moka is actually just the less vampiric side of Moka's whole nature, whereas I.Moka is (or at least was, seeing as she seems to be becoming more like O.Moka slowly) the more vampiric side of her nature. With an upbringing that favoured strength and power as the only way to gain respect from her family (as seen in memories of Kokoa's childhood), it'd be quite easy for Moka to become hardened/more predatory due to her upbringing, even if the more human, compassionate side of her personality still existed, but was repressed or hidden because that was the only way to win acceptance.

This could also be paralleled with Tsukune nowadays, his eyes are much like O.Moka's when hes in 'everyday mode', when he kicks in to vampire hybrid mode suddenly his eyes go catlike, just like I.Moka's. Tsukune's hair also goes silver in this mode, so its possibly just a more vampiric trait rather than related to Moka's dad (who Im guessing is who everyone is refering to as Daddy Starbucks...guessing thats an american reference ).

Its likely if Moka's two personalities re-merge into a True Moka, she may retain appearance aspects of both, same with Tsukune when he learns to control his vampiric nature or hits a certain level of power.
(Cat eyes or vampiric fangs would certainly make him a little more accepted in the Youkai world haha, and he can wear contact lenses to hide it in the human world!)
Well I definitely agree with what you Tyranuus said about Inner and Outer Moka ... you're right it seems that if Outer Moka wasn't a part off Moka's "true" personality then she wouldn't be so fond of her ... though it seems that due to Tsukune's presence the barrier's between the two personalities of Moka seems to be less seen - like you said Tyrannuus Inner Moka starts to act more like Outer Moka recently, which isn't a completely bad thing.

Well about Tsukune and the changes he experiences after he goes into his vampire blood ... well I agree with what you said tyranuus, I think that the reason why Tsukune and Moka is related to the fact that Moka seems to be a little different compared to her other siblings. I mean it was basically said by Khaula that among her siblings ... Moka is considered a special pedigree, which could be the reason why she, and Tsukune - since he has Moka's vampire blood inside him, experience such drastic changes when they tap into their vampire power's.

Spoiler for Chapter 29:

Well about how the merged Moka and Tsukune ,after he learns how to control his power's will look like ... I think it's best to wait and see ... though personally I think they will look similar to how they look in their vampire form's.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 13:44   Link #13458
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Sounds like we agree on quite a bit now then, including how Moka and Tsukune are likely to look like later on although Im going to avoid peeking inside your spoiler!

Another thing that makes me think outer Moka is actually part of the true Moka's more repressed side of the personality is if you noticed that during the episode where Inner Moka spent the day 'on the outside', the others commented whilst spying on her that when she's not fighting/acting agressive, I.Moka is actually a surprisingly nice/kind person (again lending some credibility to the two personalities are part of one whole personality theory), they almost seem to have this whole Ying and Yang thing going on, where both are part of one whole, and although we dont see it so often, both possess factors we usually attribute to the other.
See: http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire_II/26/15/
I think a lot of people missed the importance of that comment, considering the really 'outer' moment she had later on after Tsukune ate the pie, and then next chapters comment from Tsukune about how he wishes the two would become one.

You know Im almost surprised the mangaka hasn't had the idea of a halloween chapter back in the human world...if Tsukune and his friends were to visit during halloween, they could probably get away with blue murder around his parents, if they pretended they were in costume.

Well...unless something went wrong, and his family realised they weren't actually costumes. Would also be a SLIGHTLY easier way to break the news to his parents, turn up looking more vampiric with the hair, eyes and teeth, as though it was a costume, then drag his parents aside and speak to them/demonstrate before he is about to leave.
A Halloween chapter could be *brilliant*.

Last edited by tyranuus; 2010-04-05 at 13:55.
Old 2010-04-05, 13:54   Link #13459
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I think that the Inner Moka is the true/real self. Outside one is not the real one, but she does remind of the mother maybe, but is still not her true self, Inner Moka may eventually add the softer part similar to Outter Moka but as far as the true moka goes for me the true/real one is the Innner one rather than Outter one. Well maybe because I like the Inner Moka much more than outter one.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 13:59   Link #13460
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Hehe, I like them both so I wouldnt mind being proven wrong, but there does seem to be slowly mounting evidence towards the idea that they're actually both sides of the same person, rather than one being the fake, especially if O.Moka looks almost identical to the mother. Either way Im sure it'll be interesting finding out.

But come on Halloween chapter and family 'I'm not human any more reveal' chapter!

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire