AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-02, 04:24   Link #1581
zzhk
Summary Machine

Well, all these questions will be explained in time.

To the image above, I'll just name them, starting clockwise from the top left.
Luo Hao, Liliana, Lu Yinghua, Erica, Hikari, Godou, Yuri, Alice.

You should probably put it in an [images] tag for size.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 04:28   Link #1582
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

ok..
from above pic., was alice's the one who drank in left below..?? from whitch book she came..??
Old 2012-07-02, 04:28   Link #1583
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
umm... but how did he stole it..? didnt godou just destroy it?n how come a sword became independent(?) god, n ecame his another authorities..??
The Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi is independent from Susanoo and can basiclly be called a demigod so when he beat it he gained its authority which meant the sword recognized him as its owner, thou he broke the hell out of it to do it.
Have I mentioned how much I like the Boar form every time it's used something important is going to be destroyed and he always regrets it a little afterwords.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 04:42   Link #1584
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

@nighthawk, i see... so just like [something]saurus in Toriko, which became terry's pet, though terry's toriko pet, who became it's master if some beat him...

every godou summon boar, he felt he must pay huge debt to countries where history buildin he destroyed...
truth, he got my sympatic in this case..
Old 2012-07-02, 05:46   Link #1585
Spica

When i read it myself, i thought he beat Susanoo and usurped authority which is the sword...
So actually the sword its self is also a sort of god....he beat the sword and not susanoo.

At least i got it right about godou getting a new authority ,the sword.
Could anyone give me a bit of spoiler about what this sword can do? Thanks in advance.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 06:45   Link #1586
ireh

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Volume 5 done.

Well, other than the ancient Japanese quotes from Ena which I skipped for speed (will probably revisit them later), and the Afterword.

Does anyone actually read those incantations in detail?
no. pretty much skipped it
ireh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 11:59   Link #1587
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I am greatly entertain, reading the epilogue is very satisfying because we get to see how each of the girls' relationship with Godou progress after the events has occurred, its a real "The Calm after the storm" effect.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 12:20   Link #1588
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I am greatly entertain, reading the epilogue is very satisfying because we get to see how each of the girls' relationship with Godou progress after the events has occurred, its a real "The Calm after the storm" effect.
But poor Liliana, makes me a bit sad
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 13:54   Link #1589
gevara20

Quesion "the sleeping child" this is reffering to slayer?
gevara20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 14:01   Link #1590
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
But poor Liliana, makes me a bit sad
Its gets a lot better later on for her, especially vol 12 so don't worry about it too much. Can't wait for Luo, Kadi said she is one of the interesting characters in Campione. Godou now has two authorities, Verethragna all 10 incarnations (Pretty much all of the God's power) and Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi (or Kusanagi no Tsurugi whatever you prefer) though can't use it now because Godou pretty much destroyed it. Kadi, does Godou ever use the Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven (Name translated of Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi)? Just a yes or no question, no need for specifics.
Old 2012-07-02, 14:06   Link #1591
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Its gets a lot better later on for her, especially vol 12 so don't worry about it too much.
I know what you mean, so far she has had some nice quality time with Godou in Vol 12. Although I'm quite slow at getting through the whole thing. I could probably breeze through it in a day or two just by reading it, however I refuse to continue reading until I write out a translation for each section. Forces me to practice lol. I feel like I'm being too cruel to myself.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 14:10   Link #1592
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Just pace yourself, the translation are coming along quickly since zzhk (Thank you for your hard work, can't wait for the next translation) is back. Vol 6 is pretty nice too and has some Godou and Liliana interacting each other.
Old 2012-07-02, 14:11   Link #1593
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Its gets a lot better later on for her, especially vol 12 so don't worry about it too much. Can't wait for Luo, Kadi said she is one of the interesting characters in Campione. Godou now has two authorities, Verethragna all 10 incarnations (Pretty much all of the God's power) and Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi (or Kusanagi no Tsurugi whatever you prefer) though can't use it now because Godou pretty much destroyed it. Kadi, does Godou ever use the Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven (Name translated of Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi)? Just a yes or no question, no need for specifics.
Yes.
Spoiler for specifics(lol):
Old 2012-07-02, 14:43   Link #1594
Kadi
知識の探求者

Indeed. Also, I don't think the sword counts as an Authority... whatever. Since almost everything Godou does with the sword is central to the plot, I don't like spoiling it more than that. Well, it he starts using it in V7 so it's not that far off, given the current pace (zzhk, FIGHT! I've got your back...)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 14:54   Link #1595
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I count it as a authority since he gain a power from a God well Demi God. Base of XFire's spoiler yeah doesn't count much of an authority, but still it is a power.
Old 2012-07-02, 17:10   Link #1596
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
I count it as a authority since he gain a power from a God well Demi God. Base of XFire's spoiler yeah doesn't count much of an authority, but still it is a power.
I figure that it's an Authority too, since it became an independent god, Godou beat it, and now it works for him.

Also, a question, can Godou use the same abilities that Ena could with the sword? I ask, because if he can, that would give hima a way to fight against people whom he can't activate Verethragna's Authority against.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 17:26   Link #1597
Rin Listviel

thank you for your translate zzhk,and if posible when will the volume 6 release??next month??or in september??>XD
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 17:34   Link #1598
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Also, a question, can Godou use the same abilities that Ena could with the sword? I ask, because if he can, that would give hima a way to fight against people whom he can't activate Verethragna's Authority against.
Nope, he can't.
Old 2012-07-02, 17:38   Link #1599
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Nope, he can't.
A shame. Any particular reason why?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 17:48   Link #1600
Kadi
知識の探求者

Because they're Ena's skills, not his. He might be able to learn magic and sword skills like hers, but he has no interest whatsoever, so ~~

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem