AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-06-20, 23:53   Link #301
Cream

I felt like there should of been more than 1 kiss between the two . There was basically only 1 besides the one where it was an accident. Didn't really like the ending either >_<;;
But ! It was a good manga to read (Quite long tho haha xD ).
Old 2010-10-30, 07:27   Link #302
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Epilogue is awesome!

PS. And THEY BROKE STATUS QUO!!! Things DID change on global scale. Ga Rei is awesome just because of that.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.

Last edited by al103; 2010-10-30 at 08:05.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-30, 10:06   Link #303
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

It must be so awkward to get intimate with Kagura now.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-30, 10:52   Link #304
AdventSleeper

Nice little epilogue.

I liked how that little squirrel? found his dead companion.
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 07:13   Link #305
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Nice epilogue! At least it saved me the frustration of that last chapter ending.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-10, 03:40   Link #306
mols

I agree that the epilogue improved the ending a bit.
However, I don't really get it, are excorsist not going to do any exorcism? I know that what they are trying to do is not to destroy any ghost just because they are ghosts... but they never did that! since the first chapters only evil spirits were "killed", and the others were only helped to go go to wherever dead spirits need to go, and find peace. That was the case for the girl in the cinema.

Also, aren't ghosts in general souls that don't know/aren't at peace and can't go to rest? and yet there are evil spirits, and even in the epilogue they had to excorcise it, so nothing much changed, except people can see them?

And, I didn't like this "kyubi cleans world thing". If the kyubi appears to destroy all the hatred in the world, how can they say that it has been doing so since the beginning of the Earth? who hated before humans? the mollusks? which species? it made no sense to me. It should have stayed on a human scale, like in the previous arc.

And really, Ken and Kagura will never get any privacy, that must be annoying and who knows, even a relationship breaker lol.

By the way, could anyone tell me who is the girl with the helmet that is shown in a few pages? I think she was at kens house at one moment...
mols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 05:09   Link #307
Kyouka
Is Here

one of the best series i have read ever <3
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 00:09   Link #308
Knightrunner

Yomi lives on.
Old 2011-03-23, 14:02   Link #309
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
The cast once more.

Yep, time to say goodbye to these guys. Been a while that I may have forgotten some names of the SDCD operators post-Ga-rei like the blonde girl for instance...

PS - Got wind recently of the Ga-Rei 0+ Manga. Am confused on that. If anyone can help me on this, it's appreciated.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 00:04   Link #310
disposablehero92
The Gravewalker

sadly, yomi came back. damn and i got my hopes up and evrything.
Old 2014-04-03, 19:12   Link #311
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

lol first post in 3 years? how sad.
Quote:
Chapter 38 was probably where Segawa started playing catch-up in an attempt to close the gap in quality. The chapter composition feels eerily close to the anime. Heck, the entire last half of the following chapter was Zero cameos. I kinda feel bad thinking that Segawa may have felt some pressure about this - there's no doubt Segawa put his heart and soul into this project from beginning to end regardless of the anime.
Well I'll agree somewhat with that; I (however unlikely and w/e it seems) believe the author should just re-work/remake/mass overhaul the whole story, he has the grasp of the characters and now with more experience the quality should be enhanced.

Now for yomi coming back and what not; I don't see the problem with it granted I watched the anime first then manga I'm the type of person who doesn't mind dead people coming back; it can be a great way to use a plot if done right. Also Kagura's feelings towards the First arc Yomi was probably because the yomi she knew died and the Yomi that was in front of her was just something that looked like her had her memories but it wasn't Yomi. (Yomi herself was gone and the Specter we seen was just the outershell of the person).

For me the Stone is an enabler/amplifier for negative emotions within its user, does that mean she had no control over herself? No not necessarily, the negative emotions she was feeling and her desire to act on those emotions is was became of Yomi.

Her story is a sad one filled with tragedy and feelings of betrayal (abandonment fits with this, her whole team basically excommunicated her). She's a misunderstood Heroine turned antagonist.

Anyways I could go on many tangents about how I feel and how I perceive how Yomi felt in those moments. I'm also a type of person that likes redemption stories where ever they may be (the manga ending and a lot of the arcs for me were lackluster generic and like I said before needs an overhaul/tweaked) and I believe she needs one (the manga ending didn't do it for me really). (my feelings/opinions)

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen