AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-02-02, 15:52   Link #1981
tsunade666

edited..... my mistake >.<
Old 2012-02-03, 01:11   Link #1982
Xenio
Flower

LOL
Script Writer of Persona 4 Criticizes the Scenario of Guilty Crown
Xenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 16:10   Link #1983
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

So Naoto joins the team and Yu obtains the (Wheel of) Fortune social link. Finally the gang's all here.~

I'm surprised next week is the start of the Nanako arc. I thought they would do an episode covering the school festival first. Maybe they're just re-ordering the events around a bit?

They definitely aren't being subtle about Kanji's crush on Naoto in this adaptation. I don't think he was nearly this infatuated in the game.

This episode was alright. It got a bit too silly, namely at the beginning, but the plot's rusted gears are starting to turn if ever so slightly.
Old 2012-02-03, 17:32   Link #1984
tsunade666

Nanako's event and probably Dojima'san but I think heirophants social link is already closed by that time of the year. I bit delayed
Old 2012-02-03, 23:08   Link #1985
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Liked the Kanji moments. Naoto part of the team now!
Old 2012-02-04, 00:32   Link #1986
Xenio
Flower

a really good episode, surprised to see that they use a buch of named spell in this episode . see Yuu use many Persona to null Naoto Attack was nice, i could recognize some other spell that name was not mentioned.
first one Yuu used was Arahabaki of the Hermit Arcana, wonder why he use it though, he have no resistant against Garu (Wind).
the second one was Abaddon of the Tower Arcana, null fire and the skill he used was Arrow Rain
the third one was Mot of the Death Arcana, null Electricity, but i wonder how Mudoon could slow down Naoto Shadow anyway?
Yuu got aged too and the dialog with Yosuke was hilarious, Kuma use Energy Shower to cure Enervation as expected.
the last one Beelzebub,Ultimate Persona of the Devil Arcana was overkill (Wow, Yuu closer to that Nurse than i thought), it used Mabufudyne and i never thought Megidolaon is THAT powerful
Old 2012-02-04, 04:45   Link #1987
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

For obvious reasons, I have to wait abit before fully understanding this episode especially for the second part but what I do understand is more than enough to make me giddy

You know it's going to be a good episode when you start with a dere-Margret Followed by the hilarious antics of the 'Senior Citizens Brigade' What Rise sees in old Narukami I don't even want to know The most amusing of course was Teddy, who spent more time rolling around than standing up I have no idea what [Energy Shower] does, but I'm guessing it removes negative status effects?

But on to the fun part! Abaddon for the win! That slimy bastard was my main fire spell Persona for awhile Ahh Mot as well for Mudoon... But damn you for not using Samael!!! Still, when has Mudoon ever worked on bosses

However, none of them can compare to the awesomeness that is BEELZEBUB (Hail to the King, of flies!) When that ugly bastard started casting Megidolaon I couldn't stop grinning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenio View Post
the last one Beelzebub,Ultimate Persona of the Devil Arcana was overkill (Wow, Yuu closer to that Nurse than i thought), it used Mabufudyne and i never thought Megidolaon is THAT powerful
ALMIGHTY damage baby !

"Dodge this."
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 07:01   Link #1988
tsunade666

almighty damage are indeed nice on description but solid elemental spells still hurts. A LOT. Yuu was pretty much hax in the battle so I won't be surprised in the next battle if he start using those sever elemental spells.
Old 2012-02-04, 15:44   Link #1989
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

LOL @ Naoto's bust being bigger than Rise's XD
Old 2012-02-04, 15:55   Link #1990
com_gwp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
almighty damage are indeed nice on description but solid elemental spells still hurts. A LOT.
Concur, the almighty spells in persona 3/4 fall into the "inefficient" territory where mana cost is too high to warrant any use. You just use it because, hell, you just wanna nuke the enemy team.

I do hope we get to see God's Hand before this show is up. Or hell, a Galactic Punt. A man can dream.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 17:06   Link #1991
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Seems to be that way even from the game. That's why Yosuke is interested in the girls' measurements. Beelzebub is just way too powerful at this point in the dungeon (of course Yu went pretty far with that nurse anyway). Of course, being senile and forgetting how to do fusion is terrible when you're an elderly person. There was a pic of Kuma being old in that bear costume, except it was fanmade 2 years ago.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 19:57   Link #1992
BloodyKitty
Raindrop Melancholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Really? I thought Rise was just surprised to find out that Naoto is not as flat as what she may appear outside. It doesn't seem like Naoto's is bigger than Rise though, if that's the case then it would be even more shocking. Are there any official measurements or pictures about this?
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn
The fact that you despair
Or the fact that you come to a resolution

Cannot prove that you are right.
~Everybody Has the Right to Make Mistakes~ - Quoted from Kino's Journey Vol. 12
BloodyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 20:18   Link #1993
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Rise being totally fine with Yu being an "older man" cracked me up for some reason. Also, I'm with Teddie: Walking is boring. *rollrollroll*

That preview.. I'm going to be sniffling next week, aren't I?
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 20:45   Link #1994
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by com_gwp View Post
Concur, the almighty spells in persona 3/4 fall into the "inefficient" territory where mana cost is too high to warrant any use. You just use it because, hell, you just wanna nuke the enemy team.

I do hope we get to see God's Hand before this show is up. Or hell, a Galactic Punt. A man can dream.
I use Almighty damage when I haven't figure out what the enemy's weakness is, if they have a weakness at all, or if there's too much variety.

...And yes, at that time I haven't selectively breed my Persona(s) to maximize one element or physical, sue me.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 20:49   Link #1995
Xenio
Flower

there are a spoiler about the killer in myanimelist ep 17 discussion thread, anyone who didn't finish the game stay away from it
Old 2012-02-04, 21:33   Link #1996
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

If anyone here is on tvtropes there seem to be some on that thread as well (I already got spoiled, curse you fanart!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyKitty View Post
Really? I thought Rise was just surprised to find out that Naoto is not as flat as what she may appear outside. It doesn't seem like Naoto's is bigger than Rise though, if that's the case then it would be even more shocking. Are there any official measurements or pictures about this?
That's what I thought as well, there are a few official pictures of her and she seems reasonable for her size, not bigger than Rise however.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 21:41   Link #1997
kitten320

Lol Kanji became far more obvious with his crush on Naoto now
Looks like Naoto's personality has slightly changed after meeting her shadow.

Truthfully, lately I start to think that the culprit is the drunk detective... He is not that funny and barely has any role at all... there has to be something!
Old 2012-02-05, 03:02   Link #1998
Meltyred

Whoa, that old Kuma cut in...
It made me spit out what I was eating.
And Yu is flirting with the new girl, again.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 03:12   Link #1999
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

If Megidolaon was that strong in game, I would use it everytime! I knew from the spoilers that there is Belzebub in this episode, but I didn't expect that Yu would summon another persona like Abadon/Mot. It's too bad that he didn't summon Alice for Death Arcana

What level is Yu right now, anyway?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 04:15   Link #2000
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
What level is Yu right now, anyway?
Beelzebub's base level is 81. So that means Yu is at least level 81 because he can only fuse and/or summon personas with base levels that are equal to or less than his current level.

Of course this is the anime adaptation so this means relatively nothing.

Still, in the game, level 81 is abnormally high for the end of Naoto's dungeon. Usually the party should be around the mid-50's after beating it. But of course I'm not expecting the adaptation to stay THAT accurate.

Tags
action, fantasy