AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-20, 06:08   Link #1
Last of the Uchiha

Chapter 236 Discussion [Manga]

This is was posted in another fprum by Breadvan

Naruto 236 spoilers (in Japanese) SPOILERS WITHOUT TAGS WARNING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

This is what he translated.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ino and Sakura go to the hospital, then Sakura goes to see Naruto. Naruto apologizes, and Sakura tells him not to worry because he made a promise of a *lifetime*. Then there's stuff about Sakura determined to become a medical Ninja. And Sakura having the qualities like brain power and patience to become a medical Ninja.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 06:18   Link #2
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Holy shit, she's ACTUALLY GOING TO BECOME A MEDICAL-NIN!

how origin..

altho, she been visiting the hopital for a good 100 chapters right about now.
So no surprise there that she want to do it herself.

mildy interesting stuff.
Old 2004-10-20, 06:32   Link #3
Zek
Eyebrows...

More preparations for a time skip?
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 06:35   Link #4
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
More preparations for a time skip?
That's for sure.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 07:19   Link #5
Isse

sounds Intersting about that time jump....its ok that Sakura is to become a medical nin, I just hope she wont go under tsunade. That would just be to repetetive, since thats the case with naruto and Sasuke already...
Isse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 07:45   Link #6
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
Holy shit, she's ACTUALLY GOING TO BECOME A MEDICAL-NIN!

how origin..

altho, she been visiting the hopital for a good 100 chapters right about now.
So no surprise there that she want to do it herself.

mildy interesting stuff.
It's the only natural solution. What would be if Kishimoto gave her huge power like Tsunade has, that would be stupid. Then everybody would complain/whine on the forum ( and starting dozen of threads ) like when she was swinging with that mast on the boat. And now she will NOT be useless. Tsunade said that every squad should have 1 medical nin. That means sakura will be the medical nin of the Shika-Naruto-Sakura-??? squad. If they will have 4men squads who would be the best 4th member? I think the best would be Neji:
Shika - leader, strategy, defensive ninjutsu
Naruto - raw power, soldier, offensive, best in ninjutsu
Sakura - medic ( i hope later also some genjutsu like Kurenai -> best in genjutsu)
Neji - battle reconnaissance, soldier, defensive, best in taijutsu

But maybe a squad like this would be overpowered compared to the others, an elite squad for the hard missions. And the others never saw Naruto in actual combat, only Sasuke knows his real strength, that will be a surprize to them

Shizune is the best solution to train Sakura, she is cool, deserves more manga pages and screen time
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 08:02   Link #7
Lathmeer

I guess now the only question is what happens to the 3 man genin teams? Naruto and Ino's team have holes in them now. Skikamaru isn't a genin anymore. And Sasuke is AWOL.

People have been predicting Sakura being a medical nin for ages now, so this is no suprise. One of the most predictable things in the manga so far.
Lathmeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 08:08   Link #8
Isse

I believe we are done with the genin 3 man team, if there is some kind of preperation for a time skip, maybe 1 or 2 years of training?

EDIT: some frog ninjutsu to learn for naruto would be cool, also if he could develop some of his own jutsu´s
Isse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 08:19   Link #9
kazumaofshellbullet

Seen this one coming from a mile. Also sakura is going to be a complete copy of tsunade as far as I can see except for the strength part.

I am just hoping that there isn't too big of a time skip(not more than a year).
kazumaofshellbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 08:29   Link #10
Captain_Dope

I dont mind Sakura becoming a medical ninja for that fits her. I guess she does not like watching her friends getting hurt without her being able to do anything to help them. I just hope she wont get that monstruous strength like Tsunade and that she will not become good enough to fight Sasuke and Naruto equally.
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 08:44   Link #11
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Dope
I just hope she wont get that monstruous strength like Tsunade and that she will not become good enough to fight Sasuke and Naruto equally.
I hope she does. Sasuke vs Sakura! That would be a fight to see!
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 08:52   Link #12
Deth moad ue

I couldn't imagine sakura getting tsunade lvl strength...seems like a natural ability that can't be taught. Someone mentioned that she performed a seal before she knocked oro on his arse...anyone verify this?

Also, when she knocked over the wall when oro talked about her dead loved ones (when he wanted her to heal his arms) i don't recall performing a seal there...she just toppled the thing....

Sakura should not, SHOULD NOT!!!! have that kind of strength...maybe she'll become a 1337 medical nin...with her chakra control, she might be able to wield a chakra scalpel in battle........

This could work....
Deth moad ue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 09:03   Link #13
Captain_Dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
I hope she does. Sasuke vs Sakura! That would be a fight to see!
Sakura lacks power ups that Sasuke and Naruto have. Curse seals and Kyuubi. And it would be very very lame if "Inner-Sakura" is some kind of super power can be used a power up. Then later we will probably see "Inner-Sakura level 2"
Old 2004-10-20, 09:05   Link #14
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazumaofshellbullet
Seen this one coming from a mile. Also sakura is going to be a complete copy of tsunade as far as I can see except for the strength part.

I am just hoping that there isn't too big of a time skip(not more than a year).
IMO if there is a time skip it should be more than a year, IMO it should be long enough for the characters to physically look older.
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 09:07   Link #15
Captain_Dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
IMO if there is a time skip it should be more than a year, IMO it should be long enough for the characters to physically look older.
old enough to let the girls start growing boobs They will all follow the same path as Tsunade.
Old 2004-10-20, 09:24   Link #16
Steffa
Ninja Guru

i am a genius
i knew sakura was gonna turn out like tsunade

time skip is coming!!!!!!!!
Steffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 09:27   Link #17
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deth moad ue
I couldn't imagine sakura getting tsunade lvl strength...seems like a natural ability that can't be taught. Someone mentioned that she performed a seal before she knocked oro on his arse...anyone verify this?
She didn't.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 10:04   Link #18
Karala

Hm... well I guess it's sounds interesting, it's not really stating anything I couldn't already guess at but this is good as far as looking towards a timeskip, I hope the time skip is at least a few years, I want the characters to become more mature, only one year or something won't get much accomplished. As far as that Sakura vs. Sasuke fight, err.. I don't realy want to see that...
Karala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 10:25   Link #19
LunaNeko

I DON'T WANT a stupid time skip!!!! Who's lame idea is that anyways????

It's worse then OMFG, SASUKE/NARUTO GONNA KILL KAKASHI! Honestly, what fun time skip will give us? I say time skip is cheap! I like to see characters grow and learn - not cheaply get all the cool stuff behind the scenes.
Is there anyone else aganst the time skip with me????

Anyways, where does this chapter 236 info coming from? Is it out yet?
LunaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 10:28   Link #20
ccardoso
Banned

When do you think anime will catch up with the Naruto vs Sasuke fight? The second one I mean, the cool one! I'm looking forward to it... I want to see it animated!
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote