AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-04, 11:29   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach - 099 " Turn back the Pendulum X

Quote:

Credits : Mori

Quote:
* Continues from the last chapter after Aizen has revealed himself, Hirako says “so it is you..” Aizen asks since when did Hirako knows and he says since the beginning. He says because he never trust Aizen that’s why he has chosen him to become his vice captain. “I have to thank you for that, Captain Hirako.” Says Aizen with a smile, “Because you always suspected me, that’s why you never notice.”“I said I knew it.”

* “No. You really don’t know…that it wasn’t me who has been by your side for the past month.” Hirako is shock while Aizen continues to talk about making enemy misinterpret the atmosphere around them is the true power of Kyouka Suigetsu. Or the absolute hypnosis“You are a very intelligent person, Captain Hirako.” Says Aizen. “If you has approach me like other captains I might have overlooked you. But you did not do it. Because you didn’t trust me so you always keep your distant. You never be open nor share any information to let me get to you.”

* “That is why you never notice someone has switched a place with me. A guy I have used to replace me, I have him learn everything about me. How I act, how I talk and interact with you, how I interact with other sub-ordinates and even how I interact with other captains. Even so, if you really knew me, you would have notice some mistakes from that ‘me’.“And that is the reason why you are lying here. Because you know nothing about me, Captain Hirako.”All Hirako could do is staring at Aizen while he continues to talk about the right to refuse the vice captain position.

* “Do you understand? You didn’t ‘choose’ me. I have ‘chosen’ you, Captain Hirako. You should apologize to your friends, because you have chosen me to become your vice, that is why them including you are in this situation.” And that makes Hirako so angry that he tries to swing his sword. But the moment he brings his sword out, the mask is starting to form on his face. He then turn around to look at his friends and see that they all are having the mask forming on their faces. Hirako screams at Aizen asking what had he done to them but Hirako ends up screaming in pain.

* “I see.” Says Aizen, “Emotions such as anxiety or anger will increase the rate of becoming a hollow.” Hirako heard that but Aizen says he doesn’t need to know anything and leaves Hirako screamimg.Aizen then sees Hiyori who is staring at Hirako for a while and calls him name out. Once she called, Aizen calls Tousen and within a second, he cut Hiyori who is trying to stand up.

* After Hiyori fell, Aizen turns back to Hirako and asks if they should finish this. Aizen draws out his sword, “You are the perfect Captain. Because you suspected me so you interfered. Because you don’t trust me, so you kept the distance and you thought of controlling me those eyes you used.”“But allow me to say one thing. Betrayal is not the worst thing. The scariest is the betrayal that eyes cannot see.”He lifts his sword and says, “good bye, Captain Hirako. You all are the best resources.”

* But before he could kill Hirako, a shadow attacks Aizen from behind but he managed to block the attack but his vice captain badge falls.The person who attacked him is Urahara and behind him is Tessai. All Aizen did is simply says, “Ho…we have new guests.”.
Credits : Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-06-05 at 14:32.
Old 2008-06-04, 12:10   Link #2
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Well now that it has come to this stage, if it is truly going to be aizen maligning the co., i guess last chapter, shunsui seeing aizen will prove to be an important part, as an alibi. Ukitake defying orders and going towards the scene would also add on to his crime probably. As of now yoruichi hasn't appeared, so guesses are she'll either appear soon or she'll run off to find urahara once he gets exiled.

Again, the question not answered is why nobody has told SS about aizen being evil conspiracy. Hope kubo answers that soon.
Old 2008-06-04, 12:10   Link #3
lequory
People hate good theories

Well here we are just as I predicted. We have spoilers today. It seems a bit interesting to as Urahara and Tessai both come to the scene and see Aizen. The big question now is how did Aizen get away with all this if these 2 people have seen Aizen at the scene of the crime????

My whole gripe with this is how are they turning hollow and they don't have a soul chain to sever?? Please Aizen explain to us next week or so.
Old 2008-06-04, 12:34   Link #4
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
My whole gripe with this is how are they turning hollow and they don't have a soul chain to sever?? Please Aizen explain to us next week or so.
That's apparently not the only way to become a hollow. Besides, they're technically hybrids, not full hollows(not necessarily Vaizards yet either), but I'm pretty sure they're more on the hollow end of the spectrum.

Oh, and... yay, Hiyori <3
Old 2008-06-04, 17:55   Link #5
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Ah, Urahara and Tessai look badass. I don't imagine they'll get to fight Aizen, but they'll probably have to deal with the shingami-hollows. It could be a handful for even Tessai's kidou to restrain them without killing them.

And Hiyori's transformation is different from the others. Doesn't look she's hardly changed at all. Just looks a shinigami wearing a hollow mask. I wonder if there's any reason for that. Maybe she's still in mid-transformation.

Old 2008-06-04, 18:04   Link #6
Monkey D. Luffy

It was to be expected that Shinji would of been under Suigetsu's hypnosis but I really wasn't leaning towards him being under it this whole time and there being another subordinate, who was portraying himself as Aizen. Maybe we'll learn more about him later.

As for Shinji it looks like he knew about Aizen but let him continue on his path but at the same time it looks like he was under hypnosis so he really was outdone from the start, there was nothing he could of done.
Old 2008-06-04, 18:06   Link #7
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
And Hiyori's transformation is different from the others. Doesn't look she's hardly changed at all. Just looks a shinigami wearing a hollow mask. I wonder if there's any reason for that. Maybe she's still in mid-transformation.
Maybe that's just what loli hollows look like?
Old 2008-06-04, 18:09   Link #8
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Can't wait for this chapter ...looks awsome
Old 2008-06-04, 18:10   Link #9
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

who else wants to guess that this arc will last 99 more chapters >_>
Old 2008-06-04, 18:14   Link #10
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
who else wants to guess that this arc will last 99 more chapters >_>
Nope. As explained here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
it was renumbered -16 when it was collected in a vollume. also there are

ch -17 Renji/Rukia flashback
ch -16
ch -.8.a Mizuiro and Keigo meet Ichigo and chad for the frist time on the first day of school told from Mizuiro's point of veiw.
ch 0 a Day before the start of Bleach from Ichigo's point of veiw
ch 0 b Day before the start of Bleach from Rukia and Renji's point of veiw

vollumes range between 8 to 10 chapters so best guess is 1 more at most. more likely whe will be back to the present with what happend left as a huge clif hanger.
...some negative chapters are already taken up.
Old 2008-06-04, 18:51   Link #11
Defiance
The Founder

Does anyone think these chapters have started to slow down? Also does Aizen bleed when he gets slashed by Urahara?
Old 2008-06-04, 20:51   Link #12
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Who the hell was it that got my hopes down and told me that TK was going back to present time for this week's chapter . Oh well thank you TK for giving us more flashbacks cause it was starting to get good and after seeing these spoilers its getting REALLY good. Shinji being under hypnosis the whole time just proves how of a hax power that is for the antagonist. How can you beat his illusions? Arrgggggg. Ohh and Hiyori just having the mask, that could of been when she gained control over her hollow side and now is a legit vizard
Old 2008-06-04, 20:56   Link #13
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
Who the hell was it that got my hopes down and told me that TK was going back to present time for this week's chapter .
Well it wasn't me, but to the person's defense, it was probably just an assumption that the flashback arc won't go past 100. Easy mistake.
Old 2008-06-04, 20:56   Link #14
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Who the hell was it that got my hopes down and told me that TK was going back to present time for this week's chapter . Oh well thank you TK for giving us more flashbacks cause it was starting to get good and after seeing these spoilers its getting REALLY good. Shinji being under hypnosis the whole time just proves how of a hax power that is for the antagonist. How can you beat his illusions? Arrgggggg
That would be me...sorry, but the info I got was I guess wrong... I will do an extra 50 push ups to pay for my bad intel... Hope that makes up for it. Look at it this way, if there are going to be 98 more chapters than maybe we will get to find out about Isshin!!!
Old 2008-06-04, 21:08   Link #15
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

haha its all good Maqi I know you were just trying to help out, I blame your source though. (Damn you source!) Does anyone think we are really close to seeing Urahara's shikai? maybe when he arrives with Tessai and has to subdue the vizards. I must be nuts but we didn't see his shikai yet right?
Old 2008-06-04, 21:39   Link #16
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
haha its all good Maqi I know you were just trying to help out, I blame your source though. (Damn you source!) Does anyone think we are really close to seeing Urahara's shikai? maybe when he arrives with Tessai and has to subdue the vizards. I must be nuts but we didn't see his shikai yet right?
Well its kind of hard to say, in the anime, he used his zanpaktoe to blast and as a shield, I guess that was his shikai, but it would be nice to see his Bankai!!!! That would be something!!!!!
Old 2008-06-04, 22:14   Link #17
lequory
People hate good theories

urahara used shikai's powers in ep. 114 but he first used shikai(using it means to take it from its sealed state and the sealed state is the cane he walks around with) during his training with Ichigo and that was ep. 20.
Old 2008-06-04, 22:21   Link #18
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
urahara used shikai's powers in ep. 114 but he first used shikai(using it means to take it from its sealed state and the sealed state is the cane he walks around with) during his training with Ichigo and that was ep. 20.
Yeah I remember that, I was thinking, is Urahara's Shikai like Ichigo's? I mean they both shoot out an energy blast of some sort... Urahara's can be used as a shield too (the energy) I wonder if his, ichigo's and momo's are of the same type ie. blasting energy...
Old 2008-06-04, 22:59   Link #19
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
You know, given Hacchi's impressive showing last chapter.........I get the feeling Tessai may turn out to be stronger than Urahara. Even the way Tessai forcibly invited himself along shows his assertiveness. It makes me wonder though, why he's shifted so far into the background then.

Quote:
Shinji being under hypnosis the whole time just proves how of a hax power that is for the antagonist. How can you beat his illusions? Arrgggggg. Ohh and Hiyori just having the mask, that could of been when she gained control over her hollow side and now is a legit vizard
This reminds me of the discussion we were having a few weeks back over Aizen's power levels vs Shinji's. Speculation was that Shinji was the first who could pierce Aizen's shika. Instead, it turns out Aizen was just lulling him into a false sense of security, and Shinji was Aizen's bitch all along. It's slightly disappointing.....

Quote:
Well here we are just as I predicted. We have spoilers today. It seems a bit interesting to as Urahara and Tessai both come to the scene and see Aizen. The big question now is how did Aizen get away with all this if these 2 people have seen Aizen at the scene of the crime????.
My theory is that Aizen and Urahara made a deal.......Aizen helps Urahara rescue the vaizards, and in return Urahara keeps his mouth shut. But that's just speculation, obviously.
Old 2008-06-04, 23:21   Link #20
iamthatguy
Banned

I guess we'll be seeing Urahara dangerous Bankai that his been talking about since in the real world
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, turn back the pendulum