AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Romance is in the air. Multiple selection available!
Layfon x Felli 148 58.96%
Layfon x Nina 84 33.47%
Layfon x Leerin 103 41.04%
Layfon x Gorneo aka --LayGor-- 12 4.78%
Layfon x Mei 43 17.13%
Layfon x Naruki 33 13.15%
Savaris x Layfon x Dixerio 12 4.78%
Dein Dee x Dalshena 7 2.79%
Dein Dee x Nina 2 0.80%
Harley x Nina 11 4.38%
Layfon x Kallian 5 1.99%
Felli x Shante 15 5.98%
Layfon x Other 11 4.38%
Other x Other 20 7.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-24, 14:36   Link #941
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
half-serious. A 15 years old girl is able to make sweets that could be probably the best of the city?It's just show's her cooking potential. Perhaps i only made that to make her some kind of royality too.
Old 2009-05-24, 14:48   Link #942
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

I seriously wanted to taste those cookies she made. Yummy! I hope she'll find someone who deserves those.
Old 2009-05-24, 15:22   Link #943
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so, after ep 20, i can say the main contender is about to make her appearance.. thats right, Naruki will get screen time next ep!!!!

jk. Come on Leerin.. you can find him in 23 minutes..
Old 2009-05-25, 04:59   Link #944
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

lol germanturkey still waving the 'naruki flag' i see. *pats him on the back* she's not in the big dance anymore.
Old 2009-05-25, 22:55   Link #945
Redlar

*Waves NarukixLayfon doujin flag*

It looks like the anime will end with Nina as the romance interest, what with the lovey-dovey sparkles between Nina and Layfon during the training match.
Old 2009-05-26, 00:00   Link #946
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlar View Post

It looks like the anime will end with Nina as the romance interest, what with the lovey-dovey sparkles between Nina and Layfon during the training match.
ahh god I hated the sparkles, was sooo outta place >__<

but you all don't get it, Naruki is just binding her time, shes just waiting for all the players to gather on stage and then she will strike 'em all down at once!
then she'll swoop in on a grieving Fonfon and use the power of a woman's bosom to comfort and snare her prey!

she's mastermind behind everything!

*cue pinky pose and mad laugh*
Old 2009-05-26, 04:00   Link #947
Redlar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

but you all don't get it, Naruki is just binding her time, shes just waiting for all the players to gather on stage and then she will strike 'em all down at once!
then she'll swoop in on a grieving Fonfon and use the power of a woman's bosom to comfort and snare her prey!

she's mastermind behind everything!

*cue pinky pose and mad laugh*

What bosom? She's got the smallest ones (besides the lolis)
Old 2009-05-26, 05:11   Link #948
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
It's sweat splash! They're at the spring-time of youth!
Old 2009-05-26, 09:05   Link #949
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
What bosom? She's got the smallest ones (besides the lolis)
be it small or large, a woman's bosom is still a woman's bosom or shall we put it down as a woman's embrace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
It's sweat splash! They're at the spring-time of youth!
ahh yea the spring time of youth.....still whole scene gives off the whole "hahaha", "hehehe" running through the meadow feel to it

now is it wrong that I still somewhat all for a FonfonXQueen?!

don't know why I like this so much but I do
Old 2009-05-28, 16:14   Link #950
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i personally think that the lovey dovey sparkles are a "pre-true love arc" sparkle. just like Felli had her moments earlier in the season, now Nina's getting hers until Layfon finally meets with Leerin.
Old 2009-05-28, 16:22   Link #951
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Absolutely not wrong! I'm very glad to see someone other than me has entertained such thoughts. We can work out the detail as soon as we can figure out if there was any malice behind the banishment of Layfon.
Old 2009-05-28, 19:42   Link #952
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Absolutely not wrong! I'm very glad to see someone other than me has entertained such thoughts. We can work out the detail as soon as we can figure out if there was any malice behind the banishment of Layfon.
hmm could be something along the lines of a lover's tiff, maybe the Queen wasn't happy at Fonfon spending more time with Leerin?

Savaris is sent along with Leerin to find out what Fonfon is up to and who he has been with. He's then to get them all together and "eliminate" them so Fonfon will be heart broken and then can only come to think about the Queen and go running back to her. Its a kinda twisted love but love none the less
Old 2009-06-01, 19:04   Link #953
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

don't know why I like this so much but I do
Nothing wrong. Long black hair + Villetta's VA = Nothing wrong

Beside that, I kinda like her character <.<

So I ship that pairing too :3
Old 2009-06-01, 20:52   Link #954
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:

Leerin's not out of the running by a LONG shot. Nina's just not a good fit for Layfon.

-cries over his Naruki x Layfon shipping flag- So much potential if given half a chance!
Old 2009-06-02, 03:30   Link #955
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Nina has by far the most compatible personality for Layfon, in fact she's too good for him, literally. But it seems like Leerin will be the focus on attention due to the progress of events, damsel in distress trait is always a magnet for the lead. Not that I like her, I'm indifferent, (the DiD thing bores me to hell and beyond, most over-used female character since like, Helen of Troy) but at least she's not annoying.

Naruki never had interest, Layfon never had interest in her, lost cause. Give up. She's my second fave female of the show though, I'd like her to get more screen-time.
Old 2009-06-02, 09:26   Link #956
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Nina has by far the most compatible personality for Layfon, in fact she's too good for him, literally. But it seems like Leerin will be the focus on attention due to the progress of events, damsel in distress trait is always a magnet for the lead. Not that I like her, I'm indifferent, (the DiD thing bores me to hell and beyond, most over-used female character since like, Helen of Troy) but at least she's not annoying.

Naruki never had interest, Layfon never had interest in her, lost cause. Give up. She's my second fave female of the show though, I'd like her to get more screen-time.
Oh she had interest, she's just too good a friend to try and compete against one of her bff.
Old 2009-06-02, 13:57   Link #957
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:

I don't really know that...maybe Leerin have better...she can cure the others from their self-hatred really well as she stated two times in the anime so far(first with Nina then Layfon).
Old 2009-06-02, 20:20   Link #958
Hope

Exactly! The anime hasn't made it very evident, but the implications are still there---> In the Layfon/Leerin relationship, it is Layfon that is emotionally dependant on Leerin.

One of the reasons, putting her own personal reasons aside, she chases after Layfon, is because he is incapable of coping with things (emotionally, I mean) on his own, which I believe is true. His emotional issues have yet to be dealt with & I believe Grendan & Leerin are key/central to this. He obviously hasn't been entirely content while in Zuellni.

While Layfon has developed, learnt & grown a hell of a lot after coming to Zuellni, mostly due to Nina, while Feli, Mei, Naruki, Mifi & the 17th Platoon have played their own little parts, it is Leerin who is Layfon's emotional support & from the looks of things, she always will be.
Old 2009-06-09, 18:40   Link #959
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

this thread is moving strangely slow, considering what happened in the last ep.. too bad the Felli and Nina shippers dismiss "just a kiss on the cheek" as not a romantic interest. who else has Layfon made a "move" on? no one. passing out on Nina doesn't count because he passed out. had he had the strength, he would have walked by her and gone on with his day.

and Layfon really should treat Nina like she treats him. (even though everyone and their sister knows that won't happen.) the hypocriticalness of her actions makes me shake my head.
Old 2009-06-09, 19:46   Link #960
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

A kiss on the cheek of a childhood friend has no romance undertone to it, sorry but that's a fact. Not that I'm shipping anyone, romance isn't really my cup of tea.

Hypocritical? Like what?
Closed Thread