AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2014-05-08, 19:30   Link #11441
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
It does seem like they pulled the IJ and SF out of nowhere as the story behind them seems to be all over the place.

Personally I wanted Athrun to keep the sexy Savior.
Hear Hear!!!!!
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 03:00   Link #11442
IceHism

There are drama cd OMAKE quarters on the Destiny HD remaster boxset on the extras part and a cast talk. Just wondering if these are new or old? Am curious to what they would say in this if they are new cause i would like to see what the VAs have to say about the hd remaster.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 05:44   Link #11443
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
There are drama cd OMAKE quarters on the Destiny HD remaster boxset on the extras part and a cast talk. Just wondering if these are new or old? Am curious to what they would say in this if they are new cause i would like to see what the VAs have to say about the hd remaster.
I'd like to hear the VA's honest opinion of Destiny in general.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 14:43   Link #11444
weirdguy

Off topic: Can't believe that I am still hoping something will be announced on Destiny's 10th year anniversary.

Anyways, I totally agree with you on the seiyuu's opinion on this and especially Fukuda's too. With all thise translated interview, I don't really trust any of them. I still have no luck on finding anything about the cast talk.

EDIT: By the way, does anyone know what happened to Destiny's hd remaster on Gundaminfo's channel?
weirdguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-12, 11:10   Link #11445
IceHism

I still hope for a seed continuation but that hope isn't very strong, I would be joyed if it did happen and wouldn't care if it didn't.

I think most of the gundam shows were removed from gundaminfo, to that other website I forgot the name of.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-13, 22:38   Link #11446
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I still hope for a seed continuation but that hope isn't very strong, I would be joyed if it did happen and wouldn't care if it didn't.

I think most of the gundam shows were removed from gundaminfo, to that other website I forgot the name of.
Nothing is removed, they're all rotated on an unknown schedule

If you notice, Unicorn is available again now.
Old 2014-05-18, 06:28   Link #11447
suiken

Quote:

Me too. Never really got satisfied with MSV Astray and Stargazer. Too short for me.

I hope Astray and Delta Astray gets animated, even if it's a 5-6 eps ova.
suiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 16:44   Link #11448
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Actually, the fact it's not a stray shot showed that Rau acknowledged that the lifeboat is important to Kira.

Getting killed by a stray shot would've made it feel pointless.
yet he had a shot where he had kira dead to rights and insteadchose to attack a DEFENSELESS lifeboat kira was trying to save, yes i get it that shot was made to make kira suffer but thats it to make kira suffer and send kira into revenge seed mode, nothing else and in a battle choosing that shot is stupid over choosing a shot that could kill your opponent
Old 2014-06-05, 16:58   Link #11449
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
yet he had a shot where he had kira dead to rights and insteadchose to attack a DEFENSELESS lifeboat kira was trying to save, yes i get it that shot was made to make kira suffer but thats it to make kira suffer and send kira into revenge seed mode, nothing else and in a battle choosing that shot is stupid over choosing a shot that could kill your opponent
Rau thinks the extinction of humanity is near. He's not going to worry rationally over one life.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 17:02   Link #11450
shadow1296

Quote:
Rau thinks the extinction of humanity is near. He's not going to worry over one life.
except when that one life could pretty much stop your entire plan then you probably should worry about it, heck he probably should gone after athrun more than kira because athrun jeopardizes his plan more than kira ever could all things considered
Old 2014-06-05, 17:02   Link #11451
monster

Quote:
except when that one life could pretty much stop your entire plan then you probably should worry about it, heck he probably should gone after athrun more than kira because jeopardizes his plan more than kira ever could all things considered
Except he doesn't know that. Even in his death, he died thinking he won.
Old 2014-06-05, 17:08   Link #11452
shadow1296

Quote:
Except he doesn't know that. Even in his death, he died thinking he won.
you honestly think that he never thought that there wasn't the possibility that the son of the zaft chairman, who just happens to be an ace pilot who was willing to kill his best friend, couldn't stop that laser from being fired by any means necessary because that basicly what athrun did he even blew up the justice to stop it
Old 2014-06-05, 17:13   Link #11453
monster

Quote:
you honestly think that he never thought that there wasn't the possibility that the son of the zaft chairman, who just happens to be an ace pilot who was willing to kill his best friend, couldn't stop that laser from being fired by any means necessary because that basicly what athrun did he even blew up the justice to stop it
Which Athrun did after Rau had died. All Rau saw was the GENESIS firing.
Old 2014-06-05, 17:18   Link #11454
shadow1296

Quote:
Which Athrun did after Rau had died. All Rau saw was the GENESIS firing.
which is way after flay died and kira entered revenge seed mode, again which makes him choosing not to go after athrun or killing kira when he had the chance completely stupid because until the genesis fired those 2 have the chance to stop it
Old 2014-06-05, 17:21   Link #11455
monster

Quote:
which is way after flay died and kira entered revenge seed mode, again which makes him choosing not to go after athrun or killing kira when he had the chance completely stupid because until the genesis fired those 2 could stop it
Stupid/overconfident/whatever. Point is, Rau thought he's winning. That doesn't mean Flay's death needs to be changed.
Old 2014-06-05, 17:34   Link #11456
shadow1296

Quote:
Stupid/overconfident/whatever. Point is, Rau thought he's winning. That doesn't mean Flay's death needs to be changed.
actually it does because it was stupid/overconfident makes her death all the more pointless because she didn't have to die but she did because rau believed he was winning and choose to shoot the life boat twice instead of at kira

Last edited by shadow1296; 2014-06-05 at 17:55.
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 18:32   Link #11457
cyberdemon

Quote:
actually it does because it was stupid/overconfident makes her death all the more pointless because she didn't have to die but she did because rau believed he was winning and choose to shoot the life boat twice instead of at kira
Rau was crazy. There was no reason for why he did some of the things that he did other than he just hated humanity and wanted to mindscrew as many people as he could. He revels in despair. He didn't care about dying which makes him that much more dangerous.
Old 2014-06-05, 18:47   Link #11458
monster

Quote:
Welcome to war life, where people can die not out of necessity, but due to human pettiness, etc.

That doesn't change the fact that her death was still meaningful. So no, it doesn't need to be changed.
Old 2014-06-05, 19:29   Link #11459
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Rau was crazy. There was no reason for why he did some of the things that he did other than he just hated humanity and wanted to mindscrew as many people as he could. He revels in despair. He didn't care about dying which makes him that much more dangerous.
well that makes more sense that why he did what he did, but i still see the way she died and when she died as pointless so they can just have lacus and kira get together

Quote:
Welcome to war life, where people can die not out of necessity, but due to human pettiness, etc.

That doesn't change the fact that her death was still meaningful. So no, it doesn't need to be changed.
yeah but it was war, and i never meant to say her death wasn't meaningful but how and when she died was pointless, there is also the fact it makes natarle's death have less meaning in it since she was shot trying to save flay from azreal and the crew of the doomed dominion who were on the life boat with flay and that the only action left with any meaning is natarle trapping azreal on the dominion's bridge so he can die when the archangel destroyed it
Old 2014-06-05, 19:31   Link #11460
monster

Quote:
yeah but it was war, and i never meant to say her death wasn't meaningful but how and when she died was pointless
Why she had to die isn't as relevant as what her death meant.

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep