AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-08-09, 22:51   Link #81
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

if kishimoto likes db and dbz, naruto may end up with hinata after all. I mean goku is the main character and chi chi is just someone just being his wife, not a very important character if u think about it.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:07   Link #82
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I think he really likes Karin. In a very creepy way.
I might as well just say it; it's because she's a Sasuke fangirl.

She's like a female representation of Kishimoto himself. If you really look at it, most of the girls who have prolonged interaction with Sasuke are fairly well developed (character-wise my friends, no perverse thoughts here)

Arguments?
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 18:07   Link #83
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuai View Post
in manga chapter 173 it shows hinata doing naruto with a strap-on
If that was true everyone will be looking everywere to find were did it happen?? were did it happen?? that would bee funny if i was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by aGainst View Post
if Naruto and Hinata had children....blond with white eyes?

Or mabe a boy with purple hair and blue eyes spike hair like naruto and personality like naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellFire_Kakashi View Post
Hinata + Naruto = impossible

Stalking + Crush does not = love

Crush does not = love

Fainting does not = love...

Really pathetic to see you Hinata x Naru fans with so much hope when there isn't even a glimmer at the end of the tunnel in the series for the two.
Hinata if see like him so much she should stop stalking naruto and start talking to him. and fainting.. she finely see him again for 3 years and she faints (sigh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFrani View Post
It's one of my two favorite Hinata pairings (second is HinataxKiba)

I kind of wish that Hinata would one day accidently say the words "I love you" to Naruto. If only Naruto wasn't so *ahem* addlepated (No offense to any Naruto fans), he would very much have feelings for Hinata back.
i think hinata has a better chance with kiba and shino they care about her and she not that shy around them. naruto never realises when a girl like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
I might as well just say it; it's because she's a Sasuke fangirl.

She's like a female representation of Kishimoto himself. If you really look at it, most of the girls who have prolonged interaction with Sasuke are fairly well developed (character-wise my friends, no perverse thoughts here)

Arguments?
Sasuke..threw his whole life..hes going to be followed by fangirls. And naruto has a stalker. Why do you think hinata doesnt like sasuke she the only one that i seen that doesnt go in awe and do they evein make contact?

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine

Last edited by CMSensei; 2008-08-18 at 10:12.
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 19:23   Link #84
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Why do you think hinata doesnt like sasuke she the only one that i seen that doesnt go in awe and do they evein make contact?
Hmm, that brings up an interesting thought process...

When you really look at the overall situation, Naruto and Sasuke have a lot in common: they're both striving to be the best they can be, just ended up going about it in different ways.

I think Hinata took to Naruto first because he was the obvious one. He was the widely known "dead-last" of the academy, someone a "failure" like her could easily identify with. His never ending drive to succeed added an inspirational aspect to this image, someone who Hinata could look up to.

But when you think about it Sasuke, in a way, has just as much potential to be an inspiration. He strives and works just as hard as Naruto does because, although people see him as this great Uchiha, Sasuke himself looks in the mirror and sees a failure. A boy who was unable to save those precious to him and is consatntly pushing himself to achieve his aspiration.

In all aspects... Sasuke and Hinata do have just as much potential to be a plausible relationship as NaruHina or the risingly popular GaaHina.

Wow... my outlook feels so opened right now. Better stop before I look back and start contradicting myself, I'll leave that to anyone who cares enough to respond.
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 20:56   Link #85
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Hmm, that brings up an interesting thought process...

When you really look at the overall situation, Naruto and Sasuke have a lot in common: they're both striving to be the best they can be, just ended up going about it in different ways.

I think Hinata took to Naruto first because he was the obvious one. He was the widely known "dead-last" of the academy, someone a "failure" like her could easily identify with. His never ending drive to succeed added an inspirational aspect to this image, someone who Hinata could look up to.

But when you think about it Sasuke, in a way, has just as much potential to be an inspiration. He strives and works just as hard as Naruto does because, although people see him as this great Uchiha, Sasuke himself looks in the mirror and sees a failure. A boy who was unable to save those precious to him and is consatntly pushing himself to achieve his aspiration.

In all aspects... Sasuke and Hinata do have just as much potential to be a plausible relationship as NaruHina or the risingly popular GaaHina.

Wow... my outlook feels so opened right now. Better stop before I look back and start contradicting myself, I'll leave that to anyone who cares enough to respond.
So all three Hinata Sasuke Naruto have a strive to make there self known for some reason. And who gets in the way of that would make there life even more difficult.

When Naruto when he fought Neji he was conserned about Hinata,Neji saying you can not chance the way you are. That made Naruto mad because he wants to chance the way he was and hated to become hokage and to be liked and show them all.

Like Sasuke, several battles Naruto defeats ninjas that sasuke could not beat or who he could not protect, a good example is when he fought gaara and he ran out of chakra and naruto took down gaara in which he saved sakura. That made Sasuke mad because that make him weaker and less powerful to prepare him self for the battle hes been waiting for.

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine

Last edited by CMSensei; 2008-08-18 at 10:11.
Old 2008-08-13, 02:26   Link #86
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

lmao. its all about gaahina... i mean they've both got the socially inept thing down just in different contexts
Girl_who_cried_gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 02:32   Link #87
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_who_cried_gnome View Post
lmao. its all about gaahina... i mean they've both got the socially inept thing down just in different contexts
Gaara has his own Hinata. Her name is Matsuri.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 02:39   Link #88
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Gaara has his own Hinata. Her name is Matsuri.
hmmm she doesnt seem that socially awkward..... besides, its more of a fangirl based infatuation on her part than anything else :/
Old 2008-08-13, 06:58   Link #89
aiko_chan
in moderation

Send a message via MSN to aiko_chan
Quote:
hmmm she doesnt seem that socially awkward..... besides, its more of a fangirl based infatuation on her part than anything else :/
I don't THINK it started out as just fan-girlness (mind the word think, i'm going to scrounge up my old naruto episodes later ) But if I do remember correctly she did step foward to Gaara of her own accord even though people around her were whispering negative things about him.
aiko_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 07:31   Link #90
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

The only place youll find any HinaxNaruto romance is in fanfiction. There's plenty of it around the net, but this is an action shonen manga/anime with no romance. The most youll get is crushes to help develop the story. Like how Sakura has a crush on Sasuke and whatnot.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 08:56   Link #91
heebo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiko_chan View Post
I don't THINK it started out as just fan-girlness (mind the word think, i'm going to scrounge up my old naruto episodes later ) But if I do remember correctly she did step foward to Gaara of her own accord even though people around her were whispering negative things about him.
You are right. But that was in Naruto filler.
Old 2008-08-13, 09:17   Link #92
aiko_chan
in moderation

Send a message via MSN to aiko_chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heebo View Post
You are right. But that was in Naruto filler.
haha well Matsuri is a filler character herself and I was just filling in something for the above.
aiko_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 13:03   Link #93
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Now that Sakura is starting to have feelings for Naruto... i dont think Hinata will ever be able to get Naruto.

I forgot... was the reason Hinata likes Naruto so much ever explained? Someone remind me if it was explained plz
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 14:01   Link #94
Amray

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
Now that Sakura is starting to have feelings for Naruto... i dont think Hinata will ever be able to get Naruto.
Yes, I think so too. All people that watch Naruto know that he is so strong willed and "Never goes back on his own word". Therefore he will probably never give up being attracted to Sakura anyhow. T'is a shame that Hinata looks at him in the same way that he looks at Sakura and he does not even realise. If I were him I would always be flirting with Hinata anyway, she is the hottest character in the whole anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
I forgot... was the reason Hinata likes Naruto so much ever explained? Someone remind me if it was explained plz
She looked up to him, admired him and saw him as her idol as he was so strong to himself and never gave up on something that he wanted. Hinata liked that because it is something she is not very good at (self-confidence -- we can see this when she is always too shy to confront Naruto) and sees him as something great as he has a personality in which she will never posess. Basically she admired his devoted and strong-willed personality and probably fell in love with him because of it.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 15:06   Link #95
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiko_chan View Post
haha well Matsuri is a filler character herself and I was just filling in something for the above.
lawl. well this is sad... i cant even remember what is filler and what is not... it's all starting to blend together

but anyways... didnt she glomp gaara after he was revived by sakura?
Old 2008-08-13, 17:26   Link #96
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
lawl. well this is sad... i cant even remember what is filler and what is not... it's all starting to blend together

but anyways... didnt she glomp gaara after he was revived by sakura?
Matsuri is a little tricky. She is a canon character. She appeared in the manga in chapter 280 as one of the fangirls who glomp Gaara and knock Naruto out of the way. She had a few lines. So Kishimoto did create her. The anime then gave her a name and a backstory during the last filler arc before Shippuden where she was Gaara's only student and needed to be rescued. An older Matsuri then appeared in the Shippuden anime as part of Temari's team. Again, she was portrayed as being close to Gaara and badly wanting to go after him.

So she is not someone like Sora, Shion the shrine maiden, or any of the other numerous filler characters since her character did appear in the manga. But at the same time her characterization is all filler.

The anime clearly wants her to be Gaara's girl. And considering Gaara doesn't have any other options, Kishimoto could very well canonize her anime characterization since the Gaara x Matsuri pairing has gained some popularity.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 09:03   Link #97
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Matsuri is a little tricky. She is a canon character. She appeared in the manga in chapter 280 as one of the fangirls who glomp Gaara and knock Naruto out of the way. She had a few lines. So Kishimoto did create her. The anime then gave her a name and a backstory during the last filler arc before Shippuden where she was Gaara's only student and needed to be rescued. An older Matsuri then appeared in the Shippuden anime as part of Temari's team. Again, she was portrayed as being close to Gaara and badly wanting to go after him.

So she is not someone like Sora, Shion the shrine maiden, or any of the other numerous filler characters since her character did appear in the manga. But at the same time her characterization is all filler.

The anime clearly wants her to be Gaara's girl. And considering Gaara doesn't have any other options, Kishimoto could very well canonize her anime characterization since the Gaara x Matsuri pairing has gained some popularity.
thought so well who knows, her character profile might become more laid out from kishi himself and become less of a fan girl and important character... until then i think hinata and gaara are more compatable then naruto and hinata...
Old 2008-08-14, 18:36   Link #98
sopple
sopple here and there

i actually think that eventually that hinata will somewhere get the guts and walk up and kiss him if she dosent then nothin is goin to happen cause naruto is t stupid to figure it out unless he has an hapifany or hinata just sits back and keeps stalking him
sopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 19:42   Link #99
Zek
Eyebrows...

Hinata is a bit character now who will probably never do anything important ever again. Sorry fellas.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 21:14   Link #100
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopple View Post
i actually think that eventually that hinata will somewhere get the guts and walk up and kiss him if she dosent then nothin is goin to happen cause naruto is t stupid to figure it out unless he has an hapifany or hinata just sits back and keeps stalking him
Naruto is just stupid when it comes to who like him.. that would make him think.. and be kind of a shock like wow kind of thing, it would take hinata foreverrr for her to do that. some time you just want to slap him in the forehead and go hinata like you how can you not know that kind of thing i wanted to do that millions of times!

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine

Last edited by CMSensei; 2008-08-18 at 10:10.