Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-17, 08:15   Link #141
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Spoiler for NSFW sugar overdose?:
curse you!!!!!!!! CURSE YOU!!!!! i-i-i-i'm alread-d-d-d-dy *faints and mouth foams*

oh and leicester is one unlucky guy

Last edited by ZeKeR; 2010-07-17 at 09:03.
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 09:46   Link #142
ivalex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Omamori Himari, episode 9 to be exact...
Oh? that's why the scene is very familiar to me, just can't get a hold of the exact title ) thx for clearing that one up

Spoiler for gifs:

Last edited by ivalex; 2010-07-18 at 06:48.
ivalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 09:49   Link #143
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 2

Yeah I know I am late......so much farming to do....but my love for this series is still around in the GIFs! So episode 2 is done with some amazing avatars and GIFs here: http://francismeunier.blogspot.com/2...de-2-gifs.html Well for all of us guys we all were drooling at this part of the episode=>

So who has the biggest breasts based on that? I am thinking Chelsea followed closely by Carina then Agnes..... right? Anyways excellent episode with the Anima Feller, Carina's magical powers that I so much love due to my love for RPG, Chelsea's sudden sword slashing, the Golem and Leicester's gun attack! Not to mention that girl Garnet.....all just O_O with a wow for fantasies. 10/10 easily!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivalex View Post
Oh? that's why the scene is very familiar to me, just can't get a hold of the exact title ) thx for clearing that one up

Spoiler for gifs:
Oh nice one friend! Guess I was late so you did some I had ideas for.... Good job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Spoiler for NSFW sugar overdose?:
Nice ones but you should see the ones I saw in HCG of the game.....so hentai.....wow.

[mod edit: Posting Game CGs is not permited.]

Quote:
swimsuit winner: Carina Viretti !!! weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spoiler for size:

just pure eye candy
Eh? Yeah true but Chelsea was not bad too!

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2010-07-21 at 18:48. Reason: removed full-size game CG
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 10:44   Link #144
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

One realization i have come to while watching this show is: Carina would look a whole lot better if she stopped wearing some headpiece all the time, indoors included. Her "witches hat" is still fine, but all those things she has on her head back at home ....meh

Nothing much to say about the episode, it being the cute and cuddly show we have come to expect aside. Though while no one should be surprised about Carina having some "fantasies", it was interesting to note Leicester isn't exempt to them either, funnily enough, since he seemed pretty much unaware to the notion of anything romantic prior to this revelation ... in which case one has to wonder why his relationship with Carina hasn't gone anywhere over the time, seeing her affection comes with all the subtlety of a flying brick.

We shall find out over time i guess ... given the track record of VN adaptations when it comes to romance, i am expecting a finite conclusion to the one here after all
Old 2010-07-19, 12:12   Link #145
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
One realization i have come to while watching this show is: Carina would look a whole lot better if she stopped wearing some headpiece all the time, indoors included. Her "witches hat" is still fine, but all those things she has on her head back at home ....meh
Yea I noticed the head gear as well, she looks alot better with out the gear with the expection of the "witches hat"
Her night cap I can understand but I didn't quite like her wearing the one in the balck outfit.

Now a question, how bad does one sense of direction have to be to suddenly change direction from the get go when everyone is in front of you!?
If I had to say I could honestly say that Chelsea may very well be worse than Zoro but in Chelsea's case it's lot easier to forgive her
Btw i so LOL at the evil flying squirrel, instantly reminded me of a certain Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog from one epic holy tale
"a vicious streak a mile wide!"

So where is my Henshin scene?

oh and little bit at the end gets a d(^_^)b from me, nothing like a like a little service to see us off
Old 2010-07-19, 13:34   Link #146
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Now a question, how bad does one sense of direction have to be to suddenly change direction from the get go when everyone is in front of you!?
If I had to say I could honestly say that Chelsea may very well be worse than Zoro but in Chelsea's case it's lot easier to forgive her
Good point!

I wonder if she passed some kid with a huge backpack carrying an umbrella while she was "lost?"

Quote:
oh and little bit at the end gets a d(^_^)b from me, nothing like a like a little service to see us off
Ah, sister-service ftw!
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 02:55   Link #147
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! SHEESH!!!!!!!

man i need to jerk off now

tnx guys for giving me too much sugar overdosed cupcakes/cookies/cakes

sheesh man i would trade 50% of my everything to be in that man's place for 4 yrs hehehehe
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 05:12   Link #148
ivalex

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! SHEESH!!!!!!!

man i need to jerk off now

tnx guys for giving me too much sugar overdosed cupcakes/cookies/cakes

sheesh man i would trade 50% of my everything to be in that man's place for 4 yrs hehehehe
can I be just him?... that life would just be awesome... ADVENTURE, QUESTS, A HOT PARENT, and the most important part is... HAREM !!!!!
Old 2010-07-20, 22:51   Link #149
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
can I be just him?... that life would just be awesome... ADVENTURE, QUESTS, A HOT PARENT, and the most important part is... HAREM !!!!!
make that problems..... like:

a very VERY attractive childhood friend thats also a wizard and daughter of city duke

a loli automata

a very hawt woman for a mother

two attractive sisters with different personalities

an attractive swordswoman that easily gets lost and very modest

an automata meister

what more can go wrong?
Old 2010-07-20, 23:03   Link #150
FateAnomaly

I don't really consider it a harem but surronded by cute and beautiful girls is close enough.
The loli is the "daughter" so no go.
The MILF is well his mother so no go.
The swordswoman and puppermaster are just friends.
The twins are cute but don't think its his type
The only but fortunately best one is Carina.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 00:09   Link #151
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm getting Lamune vibes here: the main couple is set, and nothing will separate them. Carina may worry -- since Lester never says much -- but she has nothing to worry about.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 02:14   Link #152
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm getting Lamune vibes here
Oh great, I have to experience that crazy development that happened in Lamune's last episode again...?!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 02:52   Link #153
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Oh great, I have to experience that crazy development that happened in Lamune's last episode again...?!
Lol. No, not that part.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 09:07   Link #154
Wrath88
Kissing...

Btw, any news on when the OP/ED single is coming out?
Old 2010-07-21, 17:35   Link #155
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Btw, any news on when the OP/ED single is coming out?
July 21st for the OP, August 11th for the ED.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 20:56   Link #156
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

god that guys is lucky to have his face to be rubbed with her breast.......................

DAMN YOU CLICHE HAREM!!!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 13:15   Link #157
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for The World Where Fiction Is King 04 - Dungeon Dimension:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 14:42   Link #158
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep4:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 19:39   Link #159
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

I am now very close to getting the actual game, anyone tried it? I could see from the cover the art style should not change much but how about the storyline?

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 20:34   Link #160
Aaerul

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post
I am now very close to getting the actual game, anyone tried it? I could see from the cover the art style should not change much but how about the storyline?
I played about 4 hours of the game. It starts off fantastic imo. But the pacing quickly grinds to a halt, especially after you meet Minette. The game really left me the impression of 'Play-as-the hottest guy in town'. The girls are seriously all Over you. It is a pretty cool thing they have done here. I stopped because it got boring and the girls stop loving you. All the flirting stops, and everyone resumes their stereotypes. It was disappointing but I might actually go back and give it another go seeing as I am not too far in.

Also I read some user reviews at erogamescape http://erogamescape.ddo.jp/~ap2/ero/...?game=10456#ad
平均値(average) of 71 is a bit low. A lot of people commented about how the game really drags in the middle and the routes are not particularly interesting.

There is also a PSP version of this game coming out on the 30th Sept (to coincide with the conclusion of the anime series, probably).
Aaerul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, eroge, fantasy, romance, seinen