AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-07-29, 15:18   Link #21
Ashramaru
☻1st Class☻

Send a message via AIM to Ashramaru Send a message via MSN to Ashramaru
The graphical style looks amazing, I'm not the biggest fan of Naruto game, minus Narutimate Accel 2, but this looks very nice.
"Lastly, hidden with the bottom confines of the ship lays “The Dreamer”, with his eye closed and quill in hand he rests. His dreams, his ambition, his strife will be transcended to all those on this voyage."

Currently Working On: The Last Bible|IMAGINE
Ashramaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 08:11   Link #22
TehVenom

Of the 25 characters; these are confirmed:

Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Sakura Haruno
Kakashi Hatake
Rock Lee
Neji Hyuuga
TenTen
Gai Maito
Shikamaru Nara
Chouji Akimichi
Ino Yamanaka
Kiba Inuzuka
Shino Aburame
Hinata Hyuuga
Jiraiya
Orochimaru
Gaara
Temari
Kankurou
Kisame Hoshigaki

Since Kisame is in, it's fair to say Itachi will be aswell. And i'd like to see Kimimaro, Haku and Zabuza in it aswell, and probably Tsunade and Kabuto. So probably no sound 4
TehVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 08:38   Link #23
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Straight from Wiki summarising the reviews so far.

Quote:
IGN gave the game an 8.4 out of 10, praising it for its "phenomenal visuals" and the variety of things that can be done between missions. It noted that the single-button combat might turn away hardcore gamers, but found the fast-paced action and chakra management system to be redeeming factors.[15] GameTrailers gave the game a 7.5 out of ten saying it wasn't a bad game but it wasn't a great one either.
Having played it, my rating lies somewhere in the middle. Fantastic battle system IMO, nice balance between characters which make the battles even and fair. Although there are a few rubbish characters (Temari) which really wouldn't stand a chance against someone like Sasuke. The funnest character to play with for me is Lee. Itachi is also cool with his exploding shadow clones and huge fireball jutsu. Kakashi comes with lots of variety, speed, strong ninjutsu, and an easy to execute special move.

I could go on but nearly every playable character has strong points and weaknesses. It doesn't matter hugely which you pick, just how apt you are at handling them. For example Itachi doesn't fair so well mid-range, therefore it's best to either attack from far away or zoom in up close and mix it up. Neji has super fast combos which are both to his advantage and disadvantge, meaning he can get lots of hits in, but conversely it's easier for someone to preform a substitution jutsu by button mashing. These kind of things make the game so great and varied.

But you need to go through the story mode to unlock all of the characters, of which there are 25:

Quote:
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Sakura Haruno
Kakashi Hatake
Rock Lee
Neji Hyuga
Tenten
Might Guy
Shikamaru Nara
Choji Akimichi
Ino Yamanaka
Kiba Inuzuka
Shino Aburame
Hinata Hyuga
Gaara
Kankuro
Temari
Orochimaru
Jiraiya
Tsunade
Third Hokage
Itachi Uchiha
Kisame Hoshigaki
Kabuto Yakushi
Kimimaro
Konoha is the hub where you kind of mess around, gathering collectables, jumping about and so on. Unfortunatly it's not as interactive and detailed as one would have liked; you can't scale any building with ease and the population is very sparse. If you're looking for a GTA Naruto -- this isn't it. On the otherhand it does look beautiful and you can have a bit of fun with it. The problem arises when the story mode asks you to run 1000 steps, or break 200 objects. That can be tedious and made me question why I bought this game in the first place. After 2 hours it finally started to pick up and overall the story mode was fun...but not worth £45.

However, the two player mode makes up for any dissapointments. I play with my younger brother for hours and rarely get bored, tactical elements like chakra control and spatial awareness definitely add depth here. The graphics are stunning and the battlefields are nice. Not much variety in terms of actual landscape but they do have different feels to them.

To conclude, essential for any Naruto fan with a PS3. I hope CyberConnect 2 continue to make Naruto games.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 09:47   Link #24
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Finally a trailer for Ninja Storm 2 :

So , this opus won't be only on PS3 , but in XBOX360 too . So for the one who got xbox360 you're lucky

And maybe this opus will stop at Naruto vs Pain .

In the end , we see Sasuke in Akatsuki mode who own Naruto .

Last edited by -Sho-; 2010-04-29 at 18:09.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 18:25   Link #25
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Looks awesometastic, hopefully the akatsuki garbs are more than just extra costumes
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 04:00   Link #26
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Naruto Ninja Storm 2 is coming in autumn but still no more info yet .
Wait E3 2010 .
Old 2010-04-29, 14:01   Link #27
Yaku-Pai
フリテン

I'm gonna ragequit life if cyberconnect sells to microsoft and xbox gets downloadable content + exclusive rights to this. Alan Wake was already enough.
Yaku-Pai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 18:16   Link #28
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

News :

PAIN's ARC confirmed with Naruto Sage mode ^^

For the box :

Old 2010-05-02, 13:09   Link #29
Yaku-Pai
フリテン

I can preorder the game in the local gamestop. Does this mean that the game is coming on PS3 100% sure? I don't feel very reassured...
Yaku-Pai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 18:59   Link #30
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
I didn't want to feel like a troll & make an entirely new thread for this so I'll post it here.

Naruto - Rise of a Ninja & The Broken Bond Marathon!

JTV Channel
http://gaming.justin.tv/x4ryuusei

Date/Time
May 8th (Saturday), sometime near 3PM (Central Time, GMT -6)
Update: Just got home from work after only 2 hours of sleep. Going to get some more before I cast.

Marathon Involves
Rise of a Ninja, Naruto Shippuuden: Episode 159, The Broken Bond

Moderators
I am going to need some temporary chat moderators to help censor some of the manga people from spoiling the story for others. If you would like to help, please send me a PM on why you should be one of the few chosen. Keep in mind, you actually need to read the manga in order to mod.

How to know exactly when I'll be Live! (Justin.tv Account Required)
Go to my channel and click the Follow button, which is near the bottom left corner of the viewer. A prompt will appear when I start casting. If you would like an e-mail notification, please go to your account settings and set it from there.

Description: Tomorrow on Justin.tv I'm going to broadcast a Naruto marathon involving Rise of a Ninja & The Broken Bond (for the Xbox 360). It'll be my first time playing them and I definitely feel that the Naruto series doesn't get enough attention on that site. I will try to finish both games in one sitting but I'm not making any promises, because I have no idea how long they are. The stream will be in very high quality & will run @ 1500 kbps.

Some of you may have caught me playing Ultimate Ninja Storm quite a bit back then on stream. I did get quite a bit of viewers (80+ daily) so I'm confident that there are Naruto fans out there just waiting for more.

Anyways, I hope some of you guys will show up. It'll be a good time to just sit back and discuss everything that's been going on in the series (anime-only so we don't spoil). Please, please get an account on Justin.tv so you can chat with us. It only takes 30 seconds to register one (really, it does). Don't be lazy and be forced to sit out of the chat for the event!

Last edited by Kazekage_Gaara; 2010-06-03 at 20:00.
Kazekage_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 19:04   Link #31
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
im already a fan of JTV so ill see you there hopefully!
Old 2010-05-08, 17:46   Link #32
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Starting the broadcast now if anyone is interested.
Old 2010-05-09, 12:34   Link #33
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Starting the 2nd session of the marathon.
Old 2010-05-26, 13:43   Link #34
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

New Trailer :

Yes , Online mode ! It looks promising ^^
Old 2010-05-26, 13:50   Link #35
herculan

graphics of UNS 2 look awful.
I liked 1 but the gameplay was to simple.. You could only use 1 jutsu and 1 ultimate jutsu per fight.. :S
Should 've added more diversity in the battlesystem.
and it missed some other things aswell that they are doing right this time around !!:
-4Player matches
-Trophies
herculan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 19:59   Link #36
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

xris told me to say that I have permission to post this. I can provide PM proof if needed.

Hello everyone, I would just like to inform you of a 'Naruto Video Game Marathon' that I will be hosting this Sunday. I will be broadcasting this event LIVE on my Justin.tv Channel.
  • Featured Games
  • Stream Specs & Quality
    • Capture Card: Blackmagic Intensity Pro
    • Codec: H.264
    • Frame Rate: 29.97
    • Bitrate: 1800
    • Resolution: 640x360
    • Audio Codec: AAC
    • Audio Bitrate: 320kbps
    • Audio Sample Rate: 48000hz

I promise that this will be a very high-quality broadcast. You may even look through a few sample clips that I have from my previous marathon and other games. Keep in mind, these were recorded at LOWER specs!

http://gaming.justin.tv/x4ryuusei/b/263700926 - Previous Naruto Marathon Clip
http://gaming.justin.tv/x4ryuusei/b/264207299 - Red Dead Redemption Clip (1000+ viewers that night!)

Temporary Moderators
I am honestly going to need some temporary moderators to prevent people from spoiling the anime-only viewers (with manga plot). Last time I did the marathon I had over 160+ viewers per session and you always get that one person who wishes to break the rule consistently. Anyways, if anyone is up for the job, please PM me as soon as possible. If you want to keep the spot permanently... we can discuss it after the marathon is over.

Issues You Can Fix Easily
If your video quality suddenly degrades, all you have to do is refresh the page and it'll be fixed. In fact, many JTV streaming problems can be fixed by merely clicking that refresh button. Keep in mind, video lag may not always be Justin.tv's fault. Please keep your internet bandwidth open (at least 1800kbps) to fully enjoy the cast.

How to know exactly when I go LIVE!
You will need a Justin.tv account for this. All you have to do is click the Follow button on the bottom left corner of the viewer on my channel. When I go live, you will get a prompt and/or e-mail (if you set it). I will update this thread & my twitter when I go live as well.

Get a Justin.tv account & chat with everyone!
Without a Justin.tv account, you can't chat with the other viewers (including me!). It only takes 30 seconds to register (really, it does). It won't even ask for e-mail verification!

So please, get an account, relax & chat with others about Naruto or anime in general!

Thank you for reading & I hope to see you there Sunday!
Old 2010-06-03, 21:26   Link #37
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
I haven't played any Naruto games before but this looks awesome.. And just I was hyped up about it, I realised that no doubt it will come english dubbed, no japanese audio available .. And so in the end, I don't get to enjoy the game at all . I'd rather not buy it at all than listen to some awful dub.

Or has there been Naruto games in the past that had japanese audio available with english subtitles ? Maybe with Wii with custom ISO's but official releases ?
Old 2010-06-03, 21:45   Link #38
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 had Japanese Voices & so will the sequel.
Old 2010-08-26, 08:59   Link #39
Rurik
Golden

Strange this has little to no following, I saw the trailer, and I must say is good, the Game should supposse to follow Shippudden story all the way to the start of Pain Invasion, which is a lot of Material.

And This game is going ot for PS3 and XBOX 360
Old 2010-08-26, 15:19   Link #40
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Strange this has little to no following, I saw the trailer, and I must say is good, the Game should supposse to follow Shippudden story all the way to the start of Pain Invasion, which is a lot of Material.

And This game is going ot for PS3 and XBOX 360
It surprises me too - UNS1 made a lot of the manga events even *better*. Not only does it look ridiculously close to the anime, the major fights (taming Gamabunta, fighting Gaara, etc) have the look of the anime, and the awesomeness of the manga -- and expand it even further, making it much, much more of an epic fight, and you truly felt being part of the fight.

Man, just talking about the game alone gets me all pumped up.

I played the demo on the ps3, and the Kakashi vs Naruto and Sakura 2.0 is epic.