AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-21, 05:58   Link #1
golthin

Tsumi ni Nureta Futari-forbidden love

I recently found this manga and just finished the whole story, it consist of 18 volumes. There is only 9 volumes translated in English, and its status is under stalled. this manga is in the same style as Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru with the roles reversed, this time it is an older sister and younger brother. Yes, it is about incest so if you don't like the subject you should stay away from it. Here is some info about the manga.

Title: Tsumi Ni Nureta Futari,Forbidden Love,Together We are Drenched in Sin
Author: Kitagawa Miyuki
Genre: Shoujo,Smut,Drama,Romance
Length: 18 Vol (Complete)
Groups Scan: Shoujo Magic
Summary: [From ShoujoMagic]
This tale of forbidden fruit is ripe with angst and taboo. Nineteen year old college girl Kasumi is traveling in Italy after a painful breakup. In Rome, she meets a handsome Japanese man and, knowing nothing about him, not even his name, she has a one-night stand with him. There should have been no chance of them meeting again, but when Kasumi gets back to Japan, she learns that fate has played a cruel trick! The man she slept with was Yoshiki...her younger brother!! And that's only the start of it...

It is too bad that only 9 volumes have been traslated because this is one of the best love stories manga out there. The fact that it is about incest might also turn some people away. Also, the fact that this is about incest make it more dramatic. It has it all, love triangles, force break ups, Jealous ex girlfriends with influencial parents, Evil fiance backed by the mother, tragedy, attempted suicide etc etc.

IF you can't find a place where to get it, let me know by PM.
Old 2009-08-21, 20:28   Link #2
DanielSong39

The manga style reminds me more of Chiho Saito as opposed to Kotomi Aoki, but it delivers more than its share of melodrama - as well as smut.

Alas, I feel more sympathy for Kyoko than either of the siblings - a 15-year relationship turned into ash in an instant. No wonder she went berserk.

I feel for Kazuki as well, though he messed up pretty badly. A textbook example of a person who is a good guy friend but a lousy boyfriend.

But the most sympathetic person of all is the mother... just what did she do to deserve this?
Old 2009-08-21, 20:51   Link #3
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
I read almost half of it. But I didn't finish the story; it was interesting.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2009-08-22, 01:56   Link #4
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
The manga style reminds me more of Chiho Saito as opposed to Kotomi Aoki, but it delivers more than its share of melodrama - as well as smut.

Alas, I feel more sympathy for Kyoko than either of the siblings - a 15-year relationship turned into ash in an instant. No wonder she went berserk.

I feel for Kazuki as well, though he messed up pretty badly. A textbook example of a person who is a good guy friend but a lousy boyfriend.

But the most sympathetic person of all is the mother... just what did she do to deserve this?
Kazuki really messed up, if he had stayed quiet and not told the mother nothing would have happened. I respect Kyouko a little because she always kept quiet about everything. by telling Yuka, Ren entered in the equation and that guy really did Kazumi a lot of awfull things just because Yuka gave him a mission. yoshiki and Kazumi were only guilty of loving each other, they were put through hell just because their love was forbidden but I always was cheering for them.

Returning to Kazuki, he is a common case of the childhoodfriend having feelings and never acting on them, until they think that the person they like is going to be stolen and then act when it is already too late.
Old 2009-08-22, 11:54   Link #5
DanielSong39

Kasumi and Yoshiki really need to learn to keep their pants on.

At times it seemed like they slept with anything that moved - heck, their first "encounter" ended up in that fashion. And even while they are supposedly together, they sleep around a lot - as Kasumi willingly sleeps with Kazuki and Yoshiki sleeps with Kyoko quite often (and he cheated on Kyoko by having the one-night stand).

And just when you thought things couldn't get worse - Kasumi literally throws herself at Ren the first couple of times. Yikes.

I reached a point where I was wondering whether there would be a School Days-like implosion. Things were already ugly, and was bound to get worse - only halfway through the story!
Old 2009-08-22, 15:06   Link #6
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Kasumi and Yoshiki really need to learn to keep their pants on.

At times it seemed like they slept with anything that moved - heck, their first "encounter" ended up in that fashion. And even while they are supposedly together, they sleep around a lot - as Kasumi willingly sleeps with Kazuki and Yoshiki sleeps with Kyoko quite often (and he cheated on Kyoko by having the one-night stand).

And just when you thought things couldn't get worse - Kasumi literally throws herself at Ren the first couple of times. Yikes.

I reached a point where I was wondering whether there would be a School Days-like implosion. Things were already ugly, and was bound to get worse - only halfway through the story!
yeah, those two slept around a lot, luckily they one had a few extra partners (yoshiki only slept with kyoko and kazumi only slept with Kazuki and Ren). I think they did it trying to run away from each other and out of guilt.
Old 2010-08-16, 00:11   Link #7
crystalino

Wink forbidden love

can you tell me where I can get the complete book?or do you sell it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I recently found this manga and just finished the whole story, it consist of 18 volumes. There is only 9 volumes translated in English, and its status is under stalled. this manga is in the same style as Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru with the roles reversed, this time it is an older sister and younger brother. Yes, it is about incest so if you don't like the subject you should stay away from it. Here is some info about the manga.

Title: Tsumi Ni Nureta Futari,Forbidden Love,Together We are Drenched in Sin
Author: Kitagawa Miyuki
Genre: Shoujo,Smut,Drama,Romance
Length: 18 Vol (Complete)
Groups Scan: Shoujo Magic
Summary: [From ShoujoMagic]
This tale of forbidden fruit is ripe with angst and taboo. Nineteen year old college girl Kasumi is traveling in Italy after a painful breakup. In Rome, she meets a handsome Japanese man and, knowing nothing about him, not even his name, she has a one-night stand with him. There should have been no chance of them meeting again, but when Kasumi gets back to Japan, she learns that fate has played a cruel trick! The man she slept with was Yoshiki...her younger brother!! And that's only the start of it...

It is too bad that only 9 volumes have been traslated because this is one of the best love stories manga out there. The fact that it is about incest might also turn some people away. Also, the fact that this is about incest make it more dramatic. It has it all, love triangles, force break ups, Jealous ex girlfriends with influencial parents, Evil fiance backed by the mother, tragedy, attempted suicide etc etc.

IF you can't find a place where to get it, let me know by PM.
Old 2012-04-23, 11:25   Link #8
darkfire2you

i think i know how they feel since what would happen if you had an unknown brother or sister and you fell in love with that person

there would be nothing to do since love has no limits even if it hurts you
Closed Thread