AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-26, 08:39   Link #101
Westlo
Lets be reality

You know if Shinbo somehow sneaks in a blackboard for one scene that would be awesome.
Old 2008-03-26, 09:25   Link #102
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I dont normally watch harem show like this,but since this is about a dumb Satan and his 1000 maidens,this seem interesting
Old 2008-03-26, 09:33   Link #103
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
chp10 and 11 will be focus on garlet and her past.
I'm guessing her family isn't much better than Chirstina's huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearShare View Post
You guys are all rambling on fanservice as if it was a bad thing. D:
I don't mind it as long as it's in good taste, and doesn't getting in the way of the plot since in Shina Dark there isn't a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo
That's good news, now I hope Exodia gets some development sometime soon.
Yeah, there really needs to be an explanation on how he got such an "infamous" rep, along why his island only appears during an eclipse and who is Cynthia is. I wouldn't be surprised if there some truth those legends at one point in the past.
Old 2008-03-26, 12:14   Link #104
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Not quite that bad. They are bad in their own way but not as bad Christina's family.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2008-03-26 at 12:25.
Old 2008-03-26, 12:20   Link #105
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Not quite that bad. They are bad in their own way but as bad Christina's family.
What a hard to understand statement... They aren't as bad as Christina's but as bad as Christina's? Are you trying to say that they are as bad as Christina's, but not in the same way?

As for this series, I think I'll buy all three volumes of the manga once the third volume comes out.
Anyways, enough of manga related topics in the anime thread, please.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-03-26, 12:32   Link #106
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Pathetic as I may seem, I only happen to recognize the names of Kawasumi Ayako (who doesn't?) and Daisuke Ono. Don't know the rest of them very well...Is it possible to enlighten me on the roles these other seiyuus might have played in the past?
Old 2008-03-26, 12:42   Link #107
Westlo
Lets be reality

Okay Garnet is being played by Tomatsu Haruka who seems to be a new comer in the last year or so, her first real big role will be as Lala in Xebec's adaption of the SJ manga To Love Ru starting this April.

Christina is being played by Kaori Nazuka who has been around for a while, her biggest role to date is probably Eureka from Eureka Seven. Another role of note is Nunnally Lamperouge from Code Geass, I wasn't really a fan of hers until lately since I've seen her as Hiromi in True Tears, Chloe in Spice and Wolf and I also recently started watching Les Misérables - Shoujo Cosette where she is Cosette. Her upcoming roles this season are Tsubaki in Soul Eater and Yui Kotegawa in To Love Ru.

Vincent's VA is Chad from Bleach, apart from that he has done mainly supporting/extra roles.

Last edited by Westlo; 2008-03-26 at 13:50. Reason: typo on one of the VAs
Old 2008-03-26, 13:44   Link #108
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
What a hard to understand statement... They aren't as bad as Christina's but as bad as Christina's? Are you trying to say that they are as bad as Christina's, but not in the same way?
Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-26, 15:14   Link #109
Archmagination2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post

I don't mind it as long as it's in good taste, and doesn't getting in the way of the plot since in Shina Dark there isn't a problem.

Yeah, there really needs to be an explanation on how he got such an "infamous" rep, along why his island only appears during an eclipse and who is Cynthia is. I wouldn't be surprised if there some truth those legends at one point in the past.
I think Satan/Exodia has a connection with that Saint Uru Gaia.. remember how they apparently battled each other throughout the different age's?
Old 2008-03-26, 15:16   Link #110
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmagination2002 View Post
I think Satan/Exodia has a connection with that Saint Uru Gaia.. remember how they apparently battled each other throughout the different age's?
Could be this Cynthia girl and Maoh's bad rep came forma very messy divorce case.
Old 2008-03-26, 15:34   Link #111
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Anyways, enough of manga related topics in the anime thread, please.
I want to echo this point. I'm having to gloss over a lot of recent posts because I'm not sure what is or isn't being spoiled. Manga discussion belongs in the Manga forum and not in here. Thanks!
Old 2008-03-26, 20:47   Link #112
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
Pathetic as I may seem, I only happen to recognize the names of Kawasumi Ayako (who doesn't?) and Daisuke Ono. Don't know the rest of them very well...Is it possible to enlighten me on the roles these other seiyuus might have played in the past?
Kawasumi Ayako will reprise her role as Mahoro be voicing Noel, a flat chest maid who doesn't like ecchi stuff.
Old 2008-03-28, 08:35   Link #113
Master Anime
Miracle Man
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Anime
May I Ask
when this anime released ?
Old 2008-03-28, 08:42   Link #114
Westlo
Lets be reality

No release date has been set AFAIK, Hidamari Sketch x365 the sequel to Hidamari Sketch is suppose to air in Summer but I've heard talk recently that it was bumped to Spring, can anyone confirm? SHAFT rarely do 2 shows at once except for winter 07 I think when they where doing the second half of Negima!? as well as the first season of Hidamari Sketch. So I guess you can pencil in Shina Dark for whatever season after Hidamari Sketch x365 airs.
Old 2008-03-29, 01:07   Link #115
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
No release date has been set AFAIK, Hidamari Sketch x365 the sequel to Hidamari Sketch is suppose to air in Summer but I've heard talk recently that it was bumped to Spring, can anyone confirm?
Nah, it's been Summer 2008 all this time, and was never bumped anywhere. For some reason, people keep getting it wrong. In December people said it was a Winter show, and now they think it's a Spring show. Fact is, it's always been July.

I was sort of surprised that this show didn't air in the Spring, though, given the timing of the preview DVD release, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Summer or Fall are likely guesses, I suppose.
Old 2008-03-29, 08:00   Link #116
Westlo
Lets be reality

I thought so, nearly every person who said Hidamari Sketch x365 was bumped to Spring either didn't give any proof or even respond when I asked where they saw that. As for the timing of the Preview DVD... I honestly can't remember exactly but didn't the ef dvd promo come out well in advance of Fall 07? Anyway I'm sure Shina Dark will avoid the fate of the Kiddy Grade 2 promo
Old 2008-04-18, 07:45   Link #117
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

So I have a question. I looked up Shina Dark on anidb and it says that ep 1 is only 8 min... Is that true? Is the anime out already? If not when is it coming out?
Old 2008-04-18, 07:47   Link #118
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
God im getting impatient for the anime after reading the latest manga chapter im highly anticipating i know a few others are as well. July is not so bad the other series im waiting for Maria-Sama season 4 starts then too.
Old 2008-04-18, 08:15   Link #119
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
So I have a question. I looked up Shina Dark on anidb and it says that ep 1 is only 8 min... Is that true? Is the anime out already? If not when is it coming out?
That was trailer.. series is due for summer airing
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-04-18, 08:19   Link #120
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

A huge part of me was hoping that Shinbo would return to serious directing, like SoulTaker (which for me, is his all around best work) --- though i've nothing against more crazy Shinbo. Just a fan hoping.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, seinen, shaft