AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-14, 16:27   Link #81
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Even still Tessai could use level 88 hado with no incantation but even then Aizen could use a level 81 bakudo with no incantation but we are unaware of the stress it may or may not have put on him
Old 2008-06-14, 16:53   Link #82
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Tessai should have more skill than Hachi, who already showed us the 99er bakudo spell, now we can only assume wether or not Aizen would have been able to stand up against the 90ies range but remember the hado 90 troubled him a bit, even 100 yrs after that scene. Seems like Aizen was lucky Tessai underestimated him.

One translation labeled the 81 bakudo as forbidden, others didn't, has this been clarified already?
Old 2008-06-14, 22:08   Link #83
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Tessai should have more skill than Hachi, who already showed us the 99er bakudo spell, now we can only assume wether or not Aizen would have been able to stand up against the 90ies range but remember the hado 90 troubled him a bit, even 100 yrs after that scene. Seems like Aizen was lucky Tessai underestimated him.

One translation labeled the 81 bakudo as forbidden, others didn't, has this been clarified already?
Yea man Tessai def should have used a 90+ Hado. But if he had maybe Aizen would have died and there goes the antagonist for the manga. Is it me or is Gin a cooler villain than Aizen. Look how badass he was as a kid. I wonder how crazy Aizen was when he was younger. He probably had the reaitsu of a captain by age 6 But anyway Tessai is still the man. Hey Mike thanks for my dancing avatar!
Old 2008-06-15, 04:15   Link #84
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

The plot thickens, I see.

From Aizen's words, it seems it wasn't he who started the whole thing. In other words, the person who began all this experimenting is actually Urahara, and Aizen just happens to figure out Urahara would be the person to fulfill his goal for him.

All that's left is to provoke the incident and lure Urahara out so that he could be framed, and then take over his experiments indiscreetly (without Mayuri suspecting) to figure out the secret to Urahara's. Though he probably did not consider the fact that Urahara would go into exile with the Hougyoku.

This leaves me to speculate that Urahara ran away on his own before Soul Society could officially expel him, because they would have confiscated the Hougyoku and his other experiments if that were to happen, and Urahara knew Aizen cannot be trusted. So he would rather carry the crime of deserting SS than reveal anything.

Otherwise, Yamamoto would really be a thickhead to just expel Urahara based on Aizen's words. And this too would explain why the remaining captains (including the senior ones: Unohana, Ukitake and Shunsui) did not know anything.
Old 2008-06-15, 04:27   Link #85
kadenza

great ch, cant frikkin wait for this weeks one.

just a thought, could it be that urahara isnt affected by aizens shikai as aizen withdrawing his shikai after suggesting he was their investigating the vizards injuries to then comment how urahra is just the man he thought he was when he sais the vizards in their state due to hollowfication could imply he was attempting to hypnotise urahara, if this is indeed the case i wonder if its due to some ability of urahara, a large amount of reiatsu possessed by urahara or using his coat to conceal his reiatsu.
Old 2008-06-15, 06:51   Link #86
Ancient Soul

I was surprised that Aizen blocked Tessai spell with a lower one...without incantation.
He must already reached (or he was very close to) his shinigami limits in spells casting.
Old 2008-06-15, 08:10   Link #87
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Soul View Post
I was surprised that Aizen blocked Tessai spell with a lower one...without incantation.
He must already reached (or he was very close to) his shinigami limits in spells casting.
If you remember Byakuya did the same when he fought his espada, that spell is used to disable other spells up to 89 if i remember correctrly.
Old 2008-06-15, 09:52   Link #88
Warchef

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
"This is what Rukia and Ichigo are fighting for"

That line has to pertain to the fact that they both are fighting to regain control of the Hogyoku from Aizen.

I'm not typing a whole long paragraph but think back to the 1st arc and everything that went down to eventually involve Ichigo in the fray and the parts that Aizen explained in the SS arc. That line is saying thats what they are fighting for.

Still, why only Ichigo and Rukia? They could have just added 'This is what Ichigo and the others are fighting for!'
Old 2008-06-15, 10:10   Link #89
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
Still, why only Ichigo and Rukia? They could have just added 'This is what Ichigo and the others are fighting for!'
Because they're a couple, duh.
Old 2008-06-15, 10:32   Link #90
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Hey guys---------> http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...26391&page=231

So anyway back on topic, The way Aizen and his guys just walked off without killing Urahara and Tessai bothers me. I mean I am 99% sure he is gonna set them up. But still he could have killed them and said that he found them there and killed them for turning everyone else into hollows.... Whats on that sneaky bastard's mind...???
Old 2008-06-15, 10:36   Link #91
Langus
Optimus Prime

^^ Yes...231 pages of endless circular bickering. A must read for sure
Old 2008-06-15, 10:38   Link #92
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Yeah and opinions about couples should stay there. Don't you think?
Old 2008-06-15, 10:48   Link #93
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
Yeah and opinions about couples should stay there. Don't you think?
Don't take me so seriously, I was just joking because it seems to be everyone's favourite topic over here (despite how painfully circular and pointless the bickering, despite how fragile and subjective the opinions thinly veiled as arguments).

Just a joke, nout more.
Old 2008-06-15, 14:15   Link #94
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formely_anon View Post
Because they're a couple, duh.
It is not because of "Coupledom", my new word for you shippers. It is simply meaning the reason they fight Aizen. His leading Ichigo to SS like he planned and BITCH MADE ichigo by stopping his Bankai with a finger. Do I have to say that Ichigo was there to save Rukia. Ichigo and Rukia became friends, does that need to be said also?The literal torture and disrespect put upon Rukia. If we ALL, so that I don't single people out, open our 3rd eye and think just a little bit the answers would be right in our faces.
Old 2008-06-15, 14:21   Link #95
Langus
Optimus Prime

I wonder if Aizen, Gin or ball muncher have been hollowified as well (in the present)? If Aizen was searching for new ways to extend his power and become godlike it would make sense that he'd dappled with hollowification wouldn't it? Joining with a hollow increases a shinigami's powers exponentially. Might also explain why the hollows were so keep to accept him. Hmmm..
Old 2008-06-15, 14:25   Link #96
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Then good guykai will come into action and it turns out Urahara was never under Kyoka Genjutsu for the last 100 years as whilst researching he found a way to break Aizen's genjutsu and he had always been one step ahead
Then it is revealed that Aizen was in fact a victim under Kyoka Genjutsu and Urahara made him believe he had it but it was really Urahara's and this was all triggered by Yammamoto refusing to build him his personal lab complete with cable and 1 year's subscription of ModSoul weekly

Sorry Hiro ran out of ideas...
Old 2008-06-15, 14:25   Link #97
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I wonder if Aizen, Gin or ball muncher have been hollowified as well (in the present)? If Aizen was searching for new ways to extend his power and become godlike it would make sense that he'd dappled with hollowification wouldn't it? Joining with a hollow increases a shinigami's powers exponentially. Might also explain why the hollows were so keep to accept him. Hmmm..
Maybe Aizen has the Espada as a test for how strong the Hougyoku is currently then when it is fully unsealed he will use it on himself
Old 2008-06-15, 16:18   Link #98
Warchef

Of course my post gets misconstrued as one of romantic intent.

I was alluding to the fact that it isn't just Ichigo and Rukia fighting for the Hyougoku, but everyone, yet they just put their names in that side text.
Old 2008-06-16, 05:18   Link #99
noir senshi
Escapist Extraordinaire

Maybe Tessai is actually working for Aizen.
Old 2008-06-16, 06:50   Link #100
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
And Aizen is actually working for Urahara...
And Urahara for Yoruichi who works for Jyuushiro who works for Shunsui who works for Yamamoto who works for Unohana who works for... errmm... Isshin who works for Ryuuken who works for Shawlong who works for Ulquiorra who works for Dondochakka who works for Donpanini who works for Nel who works for... uhh... right, who works for Kon.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, turn back the pendulum, manga