AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-08-12, 02:58   Link #901
Znail

They don't actually tell anyone about getting married, but just do it and then spend some time alone together. But I expect them to animate all this, simply because we see Yui in the OP or ED and they will most likely include how they meet her in the anime. She is rather important in ALO and we are getting that after all.

I also hope that we will get the akward scene with how differently Asuna and Kirito takes the phrase, "sleep together".
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 03:29   Link #902
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I was referring primarily to the scene where Lisbeth shouted her proclamation of love towards Kirito, when I said 'the final scene' wouldn't make the cut.

It's definitely possible to showcase everyone ( not just Lisbeth )'s reaction towards 'game clear' ala Star Wars's ending, but in the context of how the subsequent scenes play out, Lisbeth's love cry making the cut seems rather unlikely.

Unless they pull a Jar Jar Binks moment.

The only other possibility is if they choose to somehow extend events so that Chapter 24/25 is one whole episode on its own, so that the previous episode can end with...

Spoiler for episode before Aincrad arc ends:

I find the above unlikely given that I feel that Chapter 24/25 for one whole episode's probably too long... I suspect those 2 will just be half-an-episode, and the first half will be for the Kirito/Kayaba duel.

With that kind of pacing, it would be difficult to throw the whole monologue moment from WoH without messing up the flow of storytelling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I dont mind this but the thing is that Lisbeth cant be one of the friends present I mean in vol 2 she said that she heard they got married and not that they told her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znail View Post
They don't actually tell anyone about getting married, but just do it and then spend some time alone together.
Not really, Agil knows about it. And my impression was that the news of their marriage didn't come from a 3rd party... but directly from the married couple themselves, given that they took the photo of the three of them together around the time she knew of the marriage.

Chronologically, we know that Asuna/Kirito immediately went off to the front-lines after their honeymoon period, and the news of their marriage really only started become public towards the end of their honeymoon... so it must've been during their 'settling-down' period of buying property/etc.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 03:36   Link #903
Clarste
Human

I can imagine them showing a short montage of everyone looking at the announcement when the game is cleared. Focusing on Lisbeth makes no sense, but showing a very short scene of Lisbeth, followed by a scene of Silica, a scene of Agil and Klein together (since they're in the same boss room), etc etc.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 03:44   Link #904
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
I can imagine them showing a short montage of everyone looking at the announcement when the game is cleared. Focusing on Lisbeth makes no sense, but showing a very short scene of Lisbeth, followed by a scene of Silica, a scene of Agil and Klein together (since they're in the same boss room), etc etc.
By focusing on Lisbeth I mean just for a short monologue of hers(Warmth of the Heart ending) not like focusing the entire attention to her. Just a scene showing her and she does her monologue followed by what you said(other players reactions)
Old 2012-08-12, 06:39   Link #905
sky black swordman

^ This what I want to see.
Old 2012-08-12, 18:06   Link #906
RDF2050
Superidol

Is there any indication in the novel about most players besides the 75th Floor Front-liners of SAO knowing who defeat the final boss?
Old 2012-08-12, 19:46   Link #907
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDF2050 View Post
Is there any indication in the novel about most players besides the 75th Floor Front-liners of SAO knowing who defeat the final boss?
At first no, but the news of Kirito beaten Kayaba is widespread(most likely from those who are present in the boss room telling their friends about it after they returned to the real world)
Old 2012-08-12, 20:12   Link #908
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

ALso, at school, everyone knows who Kirito and Asuna are, and that they beat Kayaba.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 20:33   Link #909
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znail View Post
I also hope that we will get the akward scene with how differently Asuna and Kirito takes the phrase, "sleep together".
I wonder if that would pass the self-censorship phase. Would be nice if it did, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDF2050 View Post
Apart from what has been said, later on (around LN volume 9) there is also a published book which recounts the history of SAO, including Kirito's role as the Black Swordsman who clears the game by defeating the final boss on the 75th floor. But at the end of the first novel it's not immediately apparent as to who beat the game and how.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 22:29   Link #910
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post

Apart from what has been said, later on (around LN volume 9) there is also a published book which recounts the history of SAO, including Kirito's role as the Black Swordsman who clears the game by defeating the final boss on the 75th floor. But at the end of the first novel it's not immediately apparent as to who beat the game and how.
But the "published book" embellished a few things.
I remember in vol 9 Kirito was upset about one of the lines from the book.
Old 2012-08-12, 23:23   Link #911
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
But the "published book" embellished a few things.
I remember in vol 9 Kirito was upset about one of the lines from the book.
I remember how he complains about how he was portrayed as a BAMF character. Although ironically he TRULY IS the Ace. xDD

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 01:34   Link #912
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post

I just recently join the LN reader club (Just read Vol 1-6 from Wednesday to Saturday). This is why I ask the question since I was not sure about it.

Also, are Vol 7 and 8 side stories?
Old 2012-08-13, 01:40   Link #913
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Sorta, yes. Vol 7 - Mother's Rosario - is an Asuna-centric story that takes place after Fairy Dance, and is an emotional story, and is full of tearjerkers good and bad.

Volume 8 is called Early and Late, and deals with further sidestories set around the early days in SAO and one story that takes place a week before Mother's Rosario.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-08-13, 02:14   Link #914
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Sorta, yes. Vol 7 - Mother's Rosario - is an Asuna-centric story that takes place after Fairy Dance, and is an emotional story, and is full of tearjerkers good and bad.

Volume 8 is called Early and Late, and deals with further sidestories set around the early days in SAO and one story that takes place a week before Mother's Rosario.
Correction a little at the bold part. It happens after GGO arc
Old 2012-08-13, 04:05   Link #915
sky black swordman

^ Is that so I cant remember but was Shino ever mentioned in vol 7?
Old 2012-08-13, 04:15   Link #916
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
Correction a little at the bold part. It happens after GGO arc
Difference between saying Nam happened after WW2 and Nam happened after Korea

Quote:
^ Is that so I cant remember but was Shino ever mentioned in vol 7?
Nope. She doesn't make an appearance - Vol,8 handwaves this by noting that she divides her time betwee GGO and ALO with a greater focus on GGO. My guess is that's because she can actually earn money in that game.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-08-13, 06:08   Link #917
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Difference between saying Nam happened after WW2 and Nam happened after Korea
You can't skip the GGO arc in explaining an event plotwise. Need to explain something thoroughly
Old 2012-08-15, 01:44   Link #918
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Umm...guys, this popped up in my recommended page from Youtube...

It uses the same VA's for the Anime (Kirito, Asuna, Scilica, Yui...and Suguha...wait is that Sinon I'm hearing at part 2?) from what I can discern from my very limited Japanese anime vocabulary, it seems to be an ALO Drama CD side story. A Swimsuit contest of sorts with all the SAO girls.

Could anyone be willing to grace us with their Japanese Skills and give us some summary or a translation? I am seriously happy hearing Yui and Suguha's VA's speaking for whole dialogues. O.O

The Description using Google Translate on Chrome:
"Accel World" + "Sword Art Online" drama CD Disc.1
Passion of Kirito
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka: Kirito
Haruka Tomatsu: Asuna
Ayana Taketatsu: Rifa
Kanae Ito: Yui

Old 2012-08-15, 02:03   Link #919
elior

here episode 9 and 10 titles of the anime is anyone have a idea what this episodes will be about?:
episode 9:: Blue-Eyed Demon
episode 10:Crimson Killing Intent
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 02:24   Link #920
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
here episode 9 and 10 titles of the anime is anyone have a idea what this episodes will be about?:
episode 9:: Blue-Eyed Demon
episode 10:Crimson Killing Intent
Episode 9: Duel and Kirito joining <<KoB>>.
Episode 10: Kuradeel jealousy shenanigans.

I'd guess Episode 11 is Morning Dew Girl and Episode 12 would be Floor 75 and Epilogue? Or Episode 11 could be Honeymoon, Episode 12: Morning Dew Girl and Episode 13 Floor 75 and Epilogue?