AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-25, 12:29   Link #10701
TonyC1994
Unknown

*Prepares to launch anti-ship missles*

[ERROR, UNABLE TO LAUNCH]

"......god damn it"
Old 2014-02-25, 12:41   Link #10702
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
I'd prefer them be related. Makes the whole thing more wrong. Which I find delishuz. The more people around them who shun them the better. Also, if they really are based on the Divine Couple then I find it cruel to not have them be together.

Also...

"The love the will shake the world and terrify the gods".

How can that not the most awesome romance in the universe?
To me that sounds like an exaggerated way to say "ew, incest" Doesn't mean they won't succed, just that everyone not accostumed with the siblings' ways will be shocked.

Shipping wars have begun? I'll just sit back and let pampz take the steer (I'm willing to provide support if needed, in a non-explosive manner).
Old 2014-02-25, 13:03   Link #10703
ahmadyazidozi

im a no go with incest.
but, yeah i do think Miyuki is a perfect wife/housewife for Tats.

thats why i bet on that slim chance of the posibility for them not being a real bro-sis.
hahahahhaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
*Prepares to launch anti-ship missles*

[ERROR, UNABLE TO LAUNCH]

"......god damn it"
LOL
Old 2014-02-25, 13:22   Link #10704
Kadi
知識の探求者

What's the problem with incest, really? It's up to the people in question whoever they love. If the love is mutual, who are we to tell them otherwise?

There are other problems, sure. Hereditary diseases? Have no children. It'd be the responsible thing to do. Or maybe the Yotsuba can gene-tweak the babies (gene-tweaking/future medicine was actually the solution in the novel where I first encountered incest...).
Old 2014-02-25, 13:45   Link #10705
ahmadyazidozi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
What's the problem with incest, really? It's up to the people in question whoever they love. If the love is mutual, who are we to tell them otherwise?

There are other problems, sure. Hereditary diseases? Have no children. It'd be the responsible thing to do. Or maybe the Yotsuba can gene-tweak the babies (gene-tweaking/future medicine was actually the solution in the novel where I first encountered incest...).
nah, its just i dislike it.
my own personal idealism
hahahahaa

its not like i hate those who do or kind of

Morals, Logic, Feelings (three point of human life) its just i tend to go with Morals and Feelings for this kind of things

Last edited by ahmadyazidozi; 2014-02-25 at 14:20.
Old 2014-02-25, 13:51   Link #10706
Seitsuki
Onee!

This travarsity is like Oreimo all over again. Let's not kid ourselves here.
Old 2014-02-25, 13:52   Link #10707
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post

I honestly have to wonder how the MKnR world would view this. Think about it: Miyuki is most likely the future leader of the Yotsuba clan. It's one thing to be a hardcore bro-con. Really. Think about who her brother is: he's a god in all but name. But even then he's got that "Mahesvara" nickname. But to actually be in a (possibly sexual) relationship with said brother? If he was a step-sibling, cool. No one would be able to seriously object; they aren't related by blood; and they barely knew each other for most of their lives. But they aren't. They're full on siblings, blood and all. That's going to cause quite a few waves, I bet.
Old 2014-02-25, 15:35   Link #10708
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I honestly have to wonder how the MKnR world would view this. Think about it: Miyuki is most likely the future leader of the Yotsuba clan. It's one thing to be a hardcore bro-con. Really. Think about who her brother is: he's a god in all but name. But even then he's got that "Mahesvara" nickname. But to actually be in a (possibly sexual) relationship with said brother? If he was a step-sibling, cool. No one would be able to seriously object; they aren't related by blood; and they barely knew each other for most of their lives. But they aren't. They're full on siblings, blood and all. That's going to cause quite a few waves, I bet.
Power is justice and those two (Tatsuya and Miyuki) have power in spades...Do you honestly believe someone is brave or stupid enough to insult those two if they decide to be lovers....Tatsuya and Miyuki don't care about public opinion on them and if the other is insulted, that person would be eradicated via decomposition or having his soul frozen.....
Old 2014-02-25, 15:54   Link #10709
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraviolet X View Post
id love to see mayaXKoichi for fun, those two deserve each other its a match made in heaven, see who stabs who in the back first. I really dont like inscest, unless the "Miyuki and tats arent siblings" is pulled out of the hat, i dont think thats happening.......even if both there characters are based on gods.

Btw, anyone want to go through the "hints" that tats and Miyuki arent related? Some MiyukiXtats shippers seem to think there everywhere.
I root for Mayumi to end up with Tatsuya. I think they have a decent chance should the Saegusa and the Yotsuba try to bury the hatchet. They could have Tatsuya and Mayumi marry in an arranged marriage to complete what Maya and Koichi couldn't. However despite that TatsuyaxMiyuki currently is the only clear option in terms of endings.

I do feel there is a decent chance that Tatsuya could be Maya's son though not... naturally. If it was just in terms of damage to her womb then Maya's eggs should still be intact. That they all out cancelled her engagement with Koichi makes me think that she doesn't even have those. The ones who kidnapped Maya were using her for experiments to increase their own magic potential. It wouldn't be impossible that they could've stolen her eggs to create superior magicians for their country.

Tatsuya could've possibly been one of the results that the Yotsuba had acquired from the remnants of that country.

Whether it comes to pass or not. There is a lot of potential for story with that incident. Especially since Zhou's boss was a remnant of that group. Perhaps Zhou himself could be one of the earlier creations from it. Could make him capable of facing Tatsuya since at this point only Tatsuya could possibly defeat himself. lol
Old 2014-02-25, 16:06   Link #10710
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I root for Mayumi to end up with Tatsuya. I think they have a decent chance should the Saegusa and the Yotsuba try to bury the hatchet. They could have Tatsuya and Mayumi marry in an arranged marriage to complete what Maya and Koichi couldn't. However despite that TatsuyaxMiyuki currently is the only clear option in terms of endings.

I do feel there is a decent chance that Tatsuya could be Maya's son though not... naturally. If it was just in terms of damage to her womb then Maya's eggs should still be intact. That they all out cancelled her engagement with Koichi makes me think that she doesn't even have those. The ones who kidnapped Maya were using her for experiments to increase their own magic potential. It wouldn't be impossible that they could've stolen her eggs to create superior magicians for their country.

Tatsuya could've possibly been one of the results that the Yotsuba had acquired from the remnants of that country.

Whether it comes to pass or not. There is a lot of potential for story with that incident. Especially since Zhou's boss was a remnant of that group. Perhaps Zhou himself could be one of the earlier creations from it. Could make him capable of facing Tatsuya since at this point only Tatsuya could possibly defeat himself. lol
So what, your saying Tatsuya is the last prince of the Dahan Empire, born from artificial means or something like that?
Old 2014-02-25, 16:38   Link #10711
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
So what, your saying Tatsuya is the last prince of the Dahan Empire, born from artificial means or something like that?
No. Just that he was a experiment using Maya's eggs by remnants of Dahan. The Yotsuba found him and took him back.
Old 2014-02-25, 17:05   Link #10712
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
No. Just that he was a experiment using Maya's eggs by remnants of Dahan. The Yotsuba found him and took him back.
.....that's quite disturbing.
Old 2014-02-25, 17:10   Link #10713
fujin of shadows

Quote:
LET THE SHIPPER WARS COMMENCE

heres the "most likly end girl scenario for tatsuya"

1) Alone
2) Mayumi
3) Lina
4) Miyuki (his sister, not happening)
5) Erika,
6) Honoka, Shizuku, koichi, Maya etc (no chance catagory)
I don't like shipping wars, but what the heck, I'll have fun....

So we have the Miyuki Empire vs the Mayumi Armada vs the Erika Army vs the Lina Legion....The prize is the God of Destruction

For the record, I'm with the Empire........
Old 2014-02-25, 17:11   Link #10714
fujin of shadows

Quote:
.....that's quite disturbing.
The author proves that he can do pretty disturbing things with Mahouka.....Untouchable 2062 for example
Old 2014-02-25, 17:14   Link #10715
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:

So we have the Miyuki Empire vs the Mayumi Armada vs the Erika Army vs the Lina Legion....The prize is the God of Destruction

What about the Honoka Faction?

Quote:
The author proves that he can do pretty disturbing things with Mahouka.....Untouchable 2062 for example
True, still disturbing though.
Old 2014-02-25, 17:51   Link #10716
Echizen777

Quote:

How do you win anyway?
Old 2014-02-25, 17:52   Link #10717
hakazee

Quote:
id love to see mayaXKoichi for fun, those two deserve each other its a match made in heaven, see who stabs who in the back first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I hope maya and koichi will settle there problem in the end and fix there broken relationship before they died

yeah plisss let Koichi and Maya fix their broken relationship before they died.

hope Maya will accept Koichi's love once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutShell View Post
hidden plot ? maybe they already have another little sister, i will not surprised if their step sister already in 1st high first year
nope.
if they really have daughter.
i'm sure Sayuri and Tatsurou will keep their daughter far from yotsuba.
Old 2014-02-25, 17:59   Link #10718
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
How do you win anyway?
From what I have observed on this thread from my lurking days it's impossible to win. They might have temporary ceasefires but eventually someone(usually the Erika army) is gonna launch a preemptive strike
Old 2014-02-25, 18:27   Link #10719
cyberdemon

Quote:
Exactly. Dahan is not a country that cares about the means as long as they get their ends. The country may have been absorbed but survivors still exist like Zhou and his boss who are out for vengeance.
Old 2014-02-25, 20:20   Link #10720
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Maybe not in the most traditional sense, but well, we did get interdimensional beings and there seems to be potential for crazy weapons like Brionac, even if it was made mostly through scientific process, so... who knows.
All with a perfectly scientific basis. Brionac was named the way it was by its designers because of its similar function and besides it's common tendency to give things cool names. It raises moral. Why do you think the guys in gundam actually bother painting the mechs?

Quote:
Speaking of the Third Eye, why is there so much security on its case?
It needs a keycard, blood pattern verification, password, and voice-print verification.

Whats the point? If an enemy stole it, all they would just have is an extremely precise rifle shaped CAD.

It would also be pointless if it was to prevent Tatsuya from taking it since he could just decompose the case...
Well, those things would be useless if Tatsuya was trying to open it, but the AS stored on it could lead to the mechanics of the spell it's for. Not to mention, that as a national asset, it's likely composed of the highest level of magical technology Japan has to offer, which is not insignificant.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings