Old 2014-02-26, 21:29   Link #9761
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Does this look more official, then?

Spoiler for Sneak a peek a sword in your face?:
Not really. But seriously, where is this coming from?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 21:55   Link #9762
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
No chance in hell Lancelot would agree to that, the ego and will power of the gods of steel is enormous, an Authority like that could never bind him.
It wouldn't be the Authority that binds her, but her own choice to follow him. It's not like she hasn't chosen to follow his command before.

Quote:
'Just leave everything to me from this point onwards. If an overcautious woman like Guinevere were to be in charge, even what is rightfully yours cannot be won back. Until the battle with Gascoigne begins, you are both under my command. Only this way can lead you to victory."

This declaration caused Guinevere's beautiful face to pale.

On the other hand, her beautiful guardian deity simply went 'Hmm...' and crossed her arms, muttering as she contemplated. In the end, no objections were raised. Deep down, she must have agreed with Kusanagi Godou's words.
That shows that even with her ego, she can still work under Godou's command.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 21:55   Link #9763
Kadi
知識の探求者

It comes from Jou-chan himself. Translated by yours truly.

That being said, I have V16 raws, I think. As with V15, I'm going to read the new chapter until I'm stupid. Those who want some teasers are welcome to join me on IRC. The channel is #campione_16 on the server Rizon. Those who don't know how to chat via IRC and still want to come... search the thread. I posted a how-to one or two times already.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 22:24   Link #9764
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
It comes from Jou-chan himself. Translated by yours truly.
I see. Did you translate the rest, I'd like to see them.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 22:30   Link #9765
Kadi
知識の探求者

Not done yet... once I am, it goes to zzhk for editing and some final decisions and then he'll put it somewhere, I guess.

For now...

Spoiler for Sneak a peek a bark bark:

P.S.: DAMN, some of the V16 artwork is nice.
Old 2014-02-27, 00:07   Link #9766
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Not done yet... once I am, it goes to zzhk for editing and some final decisions and then he'll put it somewhere, I guess.

For now...

Spoiler for Sneak a peek a bark bark:

P.S.: DAMN, some of the V16 artwork is nice.
You wouldn't happen to have Godou's, would you?
Old 2014-02-27, 06:43   Link #9767
bakapervert
A pervert

So, no more information on volume 16? Does the SS just a copy paste from the old one, or it has some improvement that worth a re-read?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 06:56   Link #9768
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

The God of Wind / steel, appears a mummy in the illustration (could it be egipcio?),Slutty only Sun Wukong not hitherto decent illustration.

Last edited by GodSoul; 2014-03-03 at 16:51.
GodSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 06:58   Link #9769
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Well, LQ raws for v16 have just appeared, so you can grab 'em and see for yourself.
Old 2014-02-27, 07:09   Link #9770
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

My god, the artwork looks AMAZING!!!

BTW does anyone know who the mummified man(or woman) is?
Has there some noteworthy speculation for the KotE his companion?
And has the KotE been summond fully twice or fully once and once partily? (if you don't consider the times he might have been summond before the year 400 CE)
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 10:55   Link #9771
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post

And has the KotE been summond fully twice or fully once and once partily? (if you don't consider the times he might have been summond before the year 400 CE)
appearance suggests that he is Egyptian, not only for being a mummy more for costumes that look like costumes Egyptians War,if Egyptian, the one that fits would be Seth, the god of war chaos of storms, killer snakes.
more failure is that seth has never been described with an indestructible body,the only ones described in the mythologies with indestructible bodies were Siegfried, Heracles(after killing the Nemean Lion),aquiles.
sun wokung was described as having an indestructible body,more in his legend that was never been mentioned as far as I know (maybe I'm wrong),Heracles had his body covered by burns after receiving a tunica poisoned by the centaur, which may be the reason for the appearance of mummy,it could also be an Egyptian hero (if any of their origin be egypt)but I'm no connoisseur of Egyptian mythology,do not know not a single hero egpcio.
GodSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 15:30   Link #9772
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
Does this look more official, then?

Spoiler for Sneak a peek a sword in your face?:
Kadi-han. The "Life Force" part lacks the incredibly important information that he's technically unable to catch a cold. I think you can all guess where that's coming from.

Well, as for that "charming ability" bogus, I gotta' say it'd break the story. We don't go around changing concepts so easily. It's known that the thing that lures women to him is simple and standard social skills, kindness, charm and charisma. The source is also confirmed - soaked into his young brain by his delinquent grandfather without his consent. Man, the whole story's kinda' built on that you know. It'd be a disaster to make such a mile-deep plothole this late in the game.

Also - the Youth submitted Erica because of the twisted nature of a Rogue God - since Verethragna broke out of his own myths (which states that as a radiant 15-year old youth, he goes around saving and protecting the populace), the ability itself kinda lost its meaning. Well, the base should be the same (making others awe and be inspired through it, highlighting his charisma), but it was simply misused because of his twisted nature. Youth itself still exists as a power to bestow affection, and more importantly protection on ones who serve as companions. Nothing more as of yet.

Also#2 - his abilities need to be activated. F.e. the charisma of Madame Aisha has to be activated too, but its effects wear off (Erica and Ena speculate that by getting away from her facilitate the loss of the effect), unless she activates it again. If she doesn't, it won't work. Similarly, Godou's youth is also the same. And don't forget - by the time he actually uses it first, three of the four heroines are neck-deep in the love guter alredy. And he only uses it twice, leaving too much time for the effect to actually wear off naturally.

Conclusion -
Girls being manipulated by an authority: Denied.
Girls being pulled in by an authority before really falling in love: Denied.
Remaining logical conclusion: no need to question alredy canonized info. He's just a stud. Get over it.
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 22:37   Link #9773
haseo0408

Quote:

I know! right? I don´t know what the illustrator did to improve this much but it´s incredible! When Princess Goddess of the Southern came out I though it was a different who draw the illustrations.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 05:45   Link #9774
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:

About the mummified guy, since he's a so-called "living buddha", I guess something like Huangzang from the Journey to the West (since he said that he had the amulet of Erlang, and he trapped Sun Wukong, that should be the obvious conclusion). In that story, he was the one who, if memory serves me right, put some restrictive ki technique on Sun Wukong, so he doesn't run rampant, and part of his group that went to retrieve the holy scripture from the west. He's also a buddhist monk, so it fits nicely.
Although it's mostly just my speculation, I think the so-called "Glass Princess" is Oto-Tachibana Hime, the "Living Buddha" is Huangzhang, and Susanoo is Susanoo, obviously.
Old 2014-03-02, 05:47   Link #9775
Kadi
知識の探求者

Not the Buddha, not the Buddha, not the Buddha!
Old 2014-03-02, 09:53   Link #9776
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Whatever. Buddhas are overrated anyway. :P
Old 2014-03-02, 11:06   Link #9777
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Personally, no, I don't think Buddhas are overrated. They're underrated if anything. Everyone just thinks "Oh, it's a Buddha". They tend to forget that this is, after all, the religion descended from Hinduism, which has cosmology and scale about as insane yet awesome as Gurren Lagann or, more appropriately, Asura's Wrath.

And it shows, one of the Buddhas are basically Yog-Sothoth (Vairocana)--who might or might not be Gautama himself--and another is basically Galactus (Amitabha). Heck, Gautama Buddha himself has one of his characteristics as "He has the strength of 1,000 crore elephants or 100,000 crore men," with one crore equals to ten million. The previous Buddhas were no slouch themselves, such as Vipassi Buddha who was "80 cubits tall, which is roughly equal to 121 feet (37 m), and his body radiated light for a distance of seven yojanas" when one Yojana equals around 13-16 km (about 8 miles).

I have to love those two religion's sense of scale. And no, this isn't a sarcasm or anything. So really, they are no slouch, except for the fact that being Buddhas, they only gives sermons. Except for the Bodhisattvas anyway. Really, I wish more stories could honor the two better, but considering how their sense of scale is, I don't think it's possible here. If Gautama ever appears as a Heretic God... they're fucked alright.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 11:13   Link #9778
Ultragunner

and remember Budda is the pretty much the only one that actually beats down Sun Wukong himself.

I know this may not account to anything, just saying (can't help myself )
Old 2014-03-02, 14:17   Link #9779
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
and remember Budda is the pretty much the only one that actually beats down Sun Wukong himself.

I know this may not account to anything, just saying (can't help myself )
As I remember, after Sun Wukong beat up everyone in heaven the Buddha was like "Knock it off, brat" and then just sat on him. Or dropped a mountain on his head, I can't remember which.
Old 2014-03-02, 14:26   Link #9780
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
Personally, no, I don't think Buddhas are overrated. They're underrated if anything. Everyone just thinks "Oh, it's a Buddha". They tend to forget that this is, after all, the religion descended from Hinduism, which has cosmology and scale about as insane yet awesome as Gurren Lagann or, more appropriately, Asura's Wrath.

And it shows, one of the Buddhas are basically Yog-Sothoth (Vairocana)--who might or might not be Gautama himself--and another is basically Galactus (Amitabha). Heck, Gautama Buddha himself has one of his characteristics as "He has the strength of 1,000 crore elephants or 100,000 crore men," with one crore equals to ten million. The previous Buddhas were no slouch themselves, such as Vipassi Buddha who was "80 cubits tall, which is roughly equal to 121 feet (37 m), and his body radiated light for a distance of seven yojanas" when one Yojana equals around 13-16 km (about 8 miles).

I have to love those two religion's sense of scale. And no, this isn't a sarcasm or anything. So really, they are no slouch, except for the fact that being Buddhas, they only gives sermons. Except for the Bodhisattvas anyway. Really, I wish more stories could honor the two better, but considering how their sense of scale is, I don't think it's possible here. If Gautama ever appears as a Heretic God... they're fucked alright.
I think Luo Hao beat a buddha(s). She had an authority she took from one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
As I remember, after Sun Wukong beat up everyone in heaven the Buddha was like "Knock it off, brat" and then just sat on him. Or dropped a mountain on his head, I can't remember which.
I think he was sealed underneath a mountain. Afterwards, he got buddhahood himself.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem