AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-27, 18:29   Link #621
BW95
Banned

Think of her like Nisekoi's Ruri. It's a common character role. Heroine's best friend who's always pushing the heroine to get closer to the protagonist.

Last edited by BW95; 2014-02-27 at 20:32.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 20:14   Link #622
Kioras

I think too many love interests would slow up the story, and individual romantic progression too much.

If he had 8 people, he would have himself, the 3 demi-humans he travels with currently, Kaori, 1 couple(male and female, for interest make one or both of them traps or reverse traps), and older 1 person who has a love interest outside of the adventuring group, but both of them still travel with the group.

I am not too crazy of the MC vacuuming up all the worthy girls, and it works better when he has a few attached guys he gets along with and are not part of the harem. It is also better if the other couples spend time trolling the MC on his either lack of progress or indecisiveness. You also hopefully get more progress and character growth with the girls, and not just introducing a new girl to fall each novel.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 20:30   Link #623
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for ...:
i'm not sure about that[since shimizu is typical of low tier subordinat[that could easily defeated]]. it's more like the one that blackmailed Daisuke is a spy in the bag of cat[someone who is sent by tha temple to infiltrate into their class without someone noticing his presence] and no one notice that there is actually one addition in their classmate.
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 20:57   Link #624
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
I think too many love interests would slow up the story, and individual romantic progression too much.

If he had 8 people, he would have himself, the 3 demi-humans he travels with currently, Kaori, 1 couple(male and female, for interest make one or both of them traps or reverse traps), and older 1 person who has a love interest outside of the adventuring group, but both of them still travel with the group.

I am not too crazy of the MC vacuuming up all the worthy girls, and it works better when he has a few attached guys he gets along with and are not part of the harem. It is also better if the other couples spend time trolling the MC on his either lack of progress or indecisiveness. You also hopefully get more progress and character growth with the girls, and not just introducing a new girl to fall each novel.
I hate translating...

Spoiler for chapter 25:

Hackjob, but it should get the point across.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 20:59   Link #625
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Wow, is this just your trolling Kadi, or is that really happen? For such a decisive development to already happen...
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 21:02   Link #626
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
I hate translating...

Spoiler for chapter 25:

Hackjob, but it should get the point across.
So they did it?
Old 2014-02-27, 21:04   Link #627
bakapervert
A pervert

So Hajime is already a confirmed lolicon. Shia, Kaori and Tio doesn't stand a chance.
Old 2014-02-27, 21:09   Link #628
Kadi
知識の探求者

Yes, the strong implication is that they did it... unlike rabbits, actually, cause the rabbit doesn't get anything. Duhhh.

(Eat that, machine translations!!!)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 21:25   Link #629
Kioras

Thanks for the info Kadi, you just showed the one thing that would get edited out of a real release.

Will make things interesting when Kaori catch's up, as she is a suppressed yandere. Although she will likely be hopeless outclassed by other girls in level, power and closeness brought together by surviving trials in the dungeons.
Old 2014-02-27, 21:31   Link #630
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for the info Kadi, you just showed the one thing that would get edited out of a real release.

Will make things interesting when Kaori catch's up, as she is a suppressed yandere. Although she will likely be hopeless outclassed by other girls in level, power and closeness brought together by surviving trials in the dungeons.
How is Kaori doing power-wise? Any special skills?
Old 2014-02-27, 21:49   Link #631
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Spoiler:
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 22:18   Link #632
BW95
Banned

Can someone elaborate on the circumstances under which Yue hit some guy in the balls with a rock spell?
Old 2014-02-27, 22:23   Link #633
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Can someone elaborate on the circumstances under which Yue hit some guy in the balls with a rock spell?
I think it happened more than once, btw

The usual draft of random XX guy trying to hit on them and not taking a hint. Some of the guys use "cool" pick up lines like "be me girlfriend / slave / I'll buy you".
Old 2014-02-27, 22:47   Link #634
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
How is Kaori doing power-wise? Any special skills?
I think per the spoilers, she does not really rate well compared to Hajime's team. The hero team cleared down to where he fell too, and beat the Behemoth, but were no other spoilers. The team cleared to level ~67ish.

She is probably one of the top 8 power wise in the class, but that is nothing compared to Hajime's harem.

The real broken powers come from clearing a dungeon, or in Hajime's case, eating monster meat and surviving. Don't think she will have to do that, unless she is going to be railroaded onto the suffering train, like Hajime was in the past.
Old 2014-02-27, 22:54   Link #635
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
I think per the spoilers, she does not really rate well compared to Hajime's team. The hero team cleared down to where he fell too, and beat the Behemoth, but were no other spoilers. The team cleared to level ~67ish.

She is probably one of the top 8 power wise in the class, but that is nothing compared to Hajime's harem.
Kaori is more of a white mage so she can contribue to the team alone based on that. Also if she does join Hajime I'm pretty sure that she is going to eventually "get" something good as the other guys did.

I'm kinda interested to see if the author is going to have her current party clear the 100 floors (but they probably "won't get anything" outside evidence of Hajime's survival; I'm pretty sure "gifts" are a one time deal).
Old 2014-02-27, 23:10   Link #636
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Kaori is more of a white mage so she can contribue to the team alone based on that. Also if she does join Hajime I'm pretty sure that she is going to eventually "get" something good as the other guys did.

I'm kinda interested to see if the author is going to have her current party clear the 100 floors (but they probably "won't get anything" outside evidence of Hajime's survival; I'm pretty sure "gifts" are a one time deal).
Spoiler:
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 23:44   Link #637
kazzuya13

As things continues it will be likely that the one to be added last of his harem is Kaori. And I hope she didn't end up like Elis (Mushoku Tensei -Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu-) and when they reunited he will already have a kid or on the way.
Old 2014-02-28, 08:26   Link #638
bakapervert
A pervert

Can someone describe Hajime's current outfit?
Old 2014-02-28, 09:51   Link #639
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Can someone describe Hajime's current outfit?
Spoiler for ...:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 10:18   Link #640
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for ...:
Garcher much
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel