AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-02, 20:36   Link #4221
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Astral in hand move the sun close or over earth and GG humanity.
Old 2010-09-02, 20:42   Link #4222
BakaOnna

Two more parts of vol.13 are done.
Old 2010-09-02, 20:43   Link #4223
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

lol 4chan talking about Wilfriback and Tsunade666.

http://boards.4chan.org/a/res/39832705
Old 2010-09-02, 20:49   Link #4224
Miraluka
Banned

Volume 22 cover was already revealed!!!!

http://www.project-index.net/content...x00760000.html

Features Misaka Worst and Accelerator.
Old 2010-09-02, 20:52   Link #4225
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

^ I thought they would do something like that. Kamachi put the guys with the girls their with for all three volumes of the arc. Cute.
Old 2010-09-02, 20:56   Link #4226
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
lol 4chan talking about Wilfriback and Tsunade666.

http://boards.4chan.org/a/res/39832705
- I'm Wilfriback at OM and Wilfriback at Wikia, LOL! About the biri-biri thing, again I got raws I know very well how is wrote the word in japanesses but still it was pretty hard for me to believe the author or the mangaka decided to use the nickname despite Touma lost his memories and thus causing a contradiction. Do they love me that much?

Quote:
And he seems to have an awful lot of free time
I'm an Index fan and is very unusual for me to talk about other series in difference with other people who can follow many series of each season. Also I don't know how to get an account on TV tropes, I tried but it backfires me =_=.

Reading 4chan post I recognized about 3 or 4 users from this site and other some from OM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
^ I thought they would do something like that. Kamachi put the guys with the girls their with for all three volumes of the arc. Cute.
Very true, this arc we have:

Touma and Lessar for the vol.20.
Shiage and Rikou(and Mugi) for the vol.21.
Now:
Accelerator and Worst for the vol.22.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-09-02 at 21:15.
Old 2010-09-02, 21:07   Link #4227
Flere821
Lurker

About Vol22, I've got the blurb for that, though it's in Japanese:

少女を守りたい、三人の少年の想いは届くのか……!! 科学と魔術の物語、ついに決着!
 ローマ正教の暗部『神の右席』最後の一人、右方のフィアンマ。彼の企てる『計画』が、ついに 発動する。
 第三次世界大戦下のロシア上空に浮遊した巨大要塞『ベツレヘムの星』。
 十字教信者だけでなく、全世界の人間を「救う」と言われるそれは、しかし人類史上でも未曾有の大災害が発 生することを意味していた。フィアンマが『浄化』と呼ぶその謀略が蠢く中、三人の少年は自らの想いを胸に戦 い続ける。
 浜面仕上は、滝壺理后(たきつぼりこう)の治療を終え、クレムリン・レポートを未然に防ごうと動いた直後 、宿敵・麦野沈利と相まみえた。
 一方通行(アクセラレータ)は、大天使ミーシャをかろうじて退け、ついに打ち止め(ラストオーダー)を救 う『とある解法』に行き当たる。しかしそれはまさに禁断の一手だった。
 そして上条当麻は、『ベツレヘムの星』計画を食い止めるため、インデックスを解き放つため、単身フィアン マに挑む……!

And here's some more summaries from Ch7 by me:

Ch7 pt4: Acqua is heading to the Star of Bethlehem, and it's stated the current Misha isn't a complete version.

Ch7 pt5: the pope singlehandedly stops the riot in Rome, just by walking towards the Vatican with the crowd behind him. No magic, just by the earnest words of a old man preaching for peace. not even the assassins sent to kill the Pope can pull the trigger due to their guilty conscience. Here we find out the Pope's name is 'Martin Leith'. (I just got the name from google translate) The pope even told the one who was planning to usurp his place he's glad he's there since otherwise everything could have been much worse, and tells the usurper to call him back when the election starts so he can vote for him as the next pope. the part ends with the pope going into the underground library to try and find a way to beat Fiamma and the usurper falling to his knees in tears from the fact he doesn't even have the right to see him off.

Ch7 pt6: Touma gets knocked off Sasha, and the two starts to talk about how they got here. Sasha escaped right after the ritual to summon Gabriel and is on the run from Fiamma's forces. Sasha mentioned the ritual was supposed to have balanced 4 elements but Fiamma delibrately put more focus on 'Fire' element. Touma touched Sasha in various places (see illustration) under the impression imagine breaker can sever the link between Sasha and Misha and send Misha back, but it doesn't work. Touma got hit in the temple by a L-shaped crowbar by Sasha, thinking Touma's a pervert like Vassilisa.
Sasha also mentioned the symbol of the element 'fire' is a 'Staff', but this symbol isn't used in the ritual for Misha. Touma found Fiamma modified Index's controller to be able to control Misha and used it as the centrepiece of his ritual.
Old 2010-09-02, 21:31   Link #4228
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaOnna View Post
Kihara just got vaporized
Old 2010-09-02, 21:36   Link #4229
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Kihara just got vaporized
*After some minutes of silence*
Mmm... man, he was a bastard but a really funny bastard :P.
Old 2010-09-02, 21:38   Link #4230
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Touma touched Sasha in various places
Good times.
Old 2010-09-02, 21:53   Link #4231
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

In before Kihara pulling off a Kane and somehow appears later in the story to troll everyone.
Old 2010-09-02, 21:57   Link #4232
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
In before Kihara pulling off a Kane and somehow appears later in the story to troll everyone.
I don't know... That was some convincing vaporization, I doubt even Heaven Canceller could put this Humpty Dumpty back together again.
Old 2010-09-02, 22:03   Link #4233
Miraluka
Banned

Kakine's brain + Kihara's body = ????
Old 2010-09-02, 22:19   Link #4234
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Ross
Through hell fire and brimstone!
And man, I'm still on Chapter 7! D:

Well, I'm basically stuck making summaries for each chapter, unless someone wants to help. :3
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-09-02, 22:28   Link #4235
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Yes! Another volume 13 update!

Finally, Kihara died! I really really hated that guy. Now, to wait for it to be animated...
Old 2010-09-02, 23:26   Link #4236
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't know... That was some convincing vaporization, I doubt even Heaven Canceller could put this Humpty Dumpty back together again.
Technically, Kane embraced the ion cannon blast and went on to kick off TW3.

But yeah, suddenly the spectre of Kihara=KAKINE haunts us all.
Old 2010-09-03, 00:29   Link #4237
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

You think that Kihara took the Hourai elixir or something? To be honest, I don't think HC will like to use that treatment on Kihara, simply because he's a Kihara... and a total ___ (fill in the blanks)
Old 2010-09-03, 01:35   Link #4238
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaOnna View Post
For a scrawny guy like Accelerator he's one tough bastard. Jesus how many beatings did he take at that night?

Also, Amata Kihara is one badass scientist. I wouldn't mind seeing him again. Definitely the best Kihara so far.
Old 2010-09-03, 02:01   Link #4239
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
For a scrawny guy like Accelerator he's one tough bastard. Jesus how many beatings did he take at that night?

Also, Amata Kihara is one badass scientist. I wouldn't mind seeing him again. Definitely the best Kihara so far.
Yeah, it's kind of weird since Touma pretty much needed a couple of regular punches and a Falcon Punch to beat Accelerator, though I guess it just supports how physically strong Touma is. Or Accelerator has been pumping iron.
Old 2010-09-03, 02:13   Link #4240
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
The Kihara so far for me is Kihara Nayuta. For one reason only. Cause she's a loli

Accelerator continuously fighting even though his physically disadvantage and nearly battered out is because Last Order is their and she needs him.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen