Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2008-11-13, 03:56   Link #701
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
I don't expect Gray to be defenitely out for the count, he'll get back up. Especially cause he only got taken out bye cheating.
They were all taken out by cheating. So that doesn't mean a thing.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 04:23   Link #702
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Exactly! What does cheating mean anyway? They were taken out by their opponents' magic.

On the other hand, Fried definitely has a pretty hax ability. I hope he has some other magic besides this magical seal, which supposedly takes a long time to place.
Old 2008-11-13, 05:15   Link #703
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

It's still 2 vs 4 if Natsu and Gazille can't get out of the 'prison'. Maybe if Mistgun or Erza beat that hax guy with enchantment ability, the power will go off. . . But if that's so, I wonder what would happen to the guild master.

Btw, is it safe to call that Erza's the one who won the vote ?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 09:42   Link #704
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord_bg View Post
Exactly! What does cheating mean anyway? They were taken out by their opponents' magic.

On the other hand, Fried definitely has a pretty hax ability. I hope he has some other magic besides this magical seal, which supposedly takes a long time to place.
Man are you guys even serious, even Natsu said he wouldn't win over Gray without cheating. If you don't find robbing him of his magic cheating and sealing him in a seperate place of his opponent then what could qualify under cheating?

And no Elfman didn't got beaten bye cheating, he lost fair and square vs Evergreen. Just like those idiots fighting each other, they don't get robbed of their magic either. They all fight fair and square.
Old 2008-11-13, 10:57   Link #705
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Man are you guys even serious, even Natsu said he wouldn't win over Gray without cheating. If you don't find robbing him of his magic cheating and sealing him in a seperate place of his opponent then what could qualify under cheating?

And no Elfman didn't got beaten bye cheating, he lost fair and square vs Evergreen. Just like those idiots fighting each other, they don't get robbed of their magic either. They all fight fair and square.
Why do you find robbing Gray of his magic cheating, while robbing Elfman of his sight not cheating??? It's the same thing - both give a character a serious handicap. I don't think either case is cheating, simply because this is Fried using his special ability. It's like saying that every time Natsu uses his Dragon Slayer, he's cheating. We can argue that Fried's ability is too powerful - which is an entirely different subject altogether.

Don't get me wrong here -- I'm also pretty mad that Gray got taken out in such a cheap way. I believe that Natsu and Gray are equal in power and skill, but since Natsu is the main character, he gets all the glory all the time. I do hope that Gray returns to deliver some major ass-kicking.
Old 2008-11-13, 11:56   Link #706
seiji_kun

Quote:
Why do you find robbing Gray of his magic cheating, while robbing Elfman of his sight not cheating??? It's the same thing - both give a character a serious handicap. I don't think either case is cheating, simply because this is Fried using his special ability. It's like saying that every time Natsu uses his Dragon Slayer, he's cheating. We can argue that Fried's ability is too powerful - which is an entirely different subject altogether.

Don't get me wrong here -- I'm also pretty mad that Gray got taken out in such a cheap way. I believe that Natsu and Gray are equal in power and skill, but since Natsu is the main character, he gets all the glory all the time. I do hope that Gray returns to deliver some major ass-kicking.
Evergreen robs Elfman of his sight bye her own abilities, she didn't need Frieds help with his spells to win, so she won fair and square.

Gray got taken out bye Bixlow bye abusing Frieds spells thus cheating. If you find it fair that's your opinion, I find it dirty and cheating. Imo it's like they are doing a 100m sprint and Frieds lift Grays left leg thus dropping him while Bixlow makes it to the finish. Just my opinion...

I don't even want to start about Natsu vs Gray.
Old 2008-11-13, 12:19   Link #707
Slayerx

as for the current match ups... as it stands, we are gonna have 2 vs 4; Mistgun and Ezra vs Luxus, Fried, evergreen, and Bixlow... given the 2 vs 4, we can expect that they would get two wins each. However, when Fried is beaten, the magic of his barriers will supposedly drop; thus allowing Natsu, Gazille and Master back into the game

if i had to guess on match ups... at this point i would think:
Mistgun vs fried
Ezra vs Evergreen
Gazille vs Bixlow
Natsu vs Luxus

Given Mistgun's personality, i think he will take out fried and the barriers and then sit back and let the rest take care of things and only jump in if necessary... perhaps afterword he'll do something supportive; like somehow keep the stone girls from turning to dust or something to buy time; if not know of a way to free them (who knows, maybe he took a quick stop to the healer outside of town before showing up)

Grant it, i can't help but feel a wee bit disappointed with this... Mistgun seems so bad ass in the last page i really want to see him beat up atleast two people... but i don't think that would work out unless gazille looses his match and Mistgun needs to step in to finish the job

Master, despite how serious the situation is, will end up sitting out as well for the time being allowing his charges to fight; Natsu for one will be insistent on fighting Luxus alone

frankly, i'm actually thinking that Natsu is gonna end up loosing his fight with Luxus... but after their fight Ezra will step up to take on Luxus and beat him. Despite Natsu being the main character, it would be good for him to loose once in a while, and i think Ezra vs Luxus is something needs to happen. The master wants to retire, but as it stands he has no one he feels he could entrust the guild to... Ezra beating Luxus will end up being the proof he needs that even though he thought Ezra was too young, she is the one best suited to take over the guild (mistgun has personality issues, and Gildarz has some unknown issue)
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 12:22   Link #708
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Yes, but keep this in mind: how would Erza be guildmaster when she's chasing after natsu and Gray (and usually Lucy as well) most of the time? After all, she appears to be the only member who's both able to and willing to handle that group.

and being away from the guild doesn't make for a good guildmaster. Although i suppose Luxus woiuld also be away or something

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 12:51   Link #709
Slayerx

The question then becomes "who else is there"... Luxus is no good, he will need one hell of a 180 before he can be left in charge... Mistgun is a complete recluse, and that's somethign that would need to change but does not look like it will. The only one left is Gildarz, which has some unknown issue (too old maybe? he is refered to as a geezer); he'd also need to change... and with the things have been working out, it seems like the story wants Master to pick an heir relatively soon

And while it would mean seeing less of Ezra in action, her being with gray and Natsu seems like something that could be sacrificed; not to mention that Natsu and Gray do not fight as often as they used to... i mean, for one thing their little group is getting a bit big with Lluvia wanting to go wherever Gray goes... plus getting Ezra out of the group would give opportunity for another member to jump in on their missions once in a while; there's Gazille who is bound to get involved every once in a while espeically when the issues with the dragons finally gets rolling and that card girl Kana always gave off the feeling that she was supposed to be a relatively prominent member (along with Elfman and Mira, she seems to stand out a lot amongst members)

Last edited by Slayerx; 2008-11-13 at 13:09.
Old 2008-11-13, 12:51   Link #710
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Evergreen robs Elfman of his sight bye her own abilities, she didn't need Frieds help with his spells to win, so she won fair and square.

Gray got taken out bye Bixlow bye abusing Frieds spells thus cheating. If you find it fair that's your opinion, I find it dirty and cheating. Imo it's like they are doing a 100m sprint and Frieds lift Grays left leg thus dropping him while Bixlow makes it to the finish. Just my opinion...

I don't even want to start about Natsu vs Gray.
Well, we can argue that Evergreen took Elfman's sister hostage and made him act irrational because of that, thus giving her an unfair advantage. She is not someone who I would classify as fighting fair. Besides, all participants are affected by Fried's spells in one way or another. Gray just happened to be unlucky to fall into one of the stronger ones - which also makes me angry, since I like Gray a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
as for the current match ups... as it stands, we are gonna have 2 vs 4; Mistgun and Ezra vs Luxus, Fried, evergreen, and Bixlow... given the 2 vs 4, we can expect that they would get two wins each. However, when Fried is beaten, the magic of his barriers will supposedly drop; thus allowing Natsu, Gazille and Master back into the game

if i had to guess on match ups... at this point i would think:
Mistgun vs fried
Ezra vs Evergreen
Gazille vs Bixlow
Natsu vs Luxus

Given Mistgun's personality, i think he will take out fried and the barriers and then sit back and let the rest take care of things and only jump in if necessary... perhaps afterword he'll do something supportive; like somehow keep the stone girls from turning to dust or something to buy time; if not know of a way to free them (who knows, maybe he took a quick stop to the healer outside of town before showing up)

Grant it, i can't help but feel a wee bit disappointed with this... Mistgun seems so bad ass in the last page i really want to see him beat up atleast two people... but i don't think that would work out unless gazille looses his match and Mistgun needs to step in to finish the job

Master, despite how serious the situation is, will end up sitting out as well for the time being allowing his charges to fight; Natsu for one will be insistent on fighting Luxus alone

frankly, i'm actually thinking that Natsu is gonna end up loosing his fight with Luxus... but after their fight Ezra will step up to take on Luxus and beat him. Despite Natsu being the main character, it would be good for him to loose once in a while, and i think Ezra vs Luxus is something needs to happen. The master wants to retire, but as it stands he has no one he feels he could entrust the guild to... Ezra beating Luxus will end up being the proof he needs that even though he thought Ezra was too young, she is the one best suited to take over the guild (mistgun has personality issues, and Gildarz has some unknown issue)
I agree on those match-ups as well, though I don't think Erza will be the one to defeat Luxus. She's pretty strong, but the way Luxus has been portrayed so far, he's pretty much a monster. I think what might happen is Master fighting against Luxus first and losing and Natsu going totally insane against Luxus and defeating him in the end. I also think Mist gun will take out Fried and help with the undoing of the stone curse - it seems to be his style to not stay in the spotlight, but give invaluable support to the guild (like he did against Phantom).

Concerning the position of the next guild master, I don't think Erza will be very appropriate, given her inexperience and her sometimes violent personality. I think she's better off going on missions with Natsu and Gray and Lucy that trying to deal with a whole guild of miscreants. We don't know almost anything about Gildartz, but from what we know so far, he's the next in power after the master. He's also referred to as "geezer" which means he has a lot of experience, so my bet would be on him taking over the guild.
Old 2008-11-13, 13:21   Link #711
Slayerx

Quote:
I agree on those match-ups as well, though I don't think Erza will be the one to defeat Luxus. She's pretty strong, but the way Luxus has been portrayed so far, he's pretty much a monster. I think what might happen is Master fighting against Luxus first and losing and Natsu going totally insane against Luxus and defeating him in the end. I also think Mist gun will take out Fried and help with the undoing of the stone curse - it seems to be his style to not stay in the spotlight, but give invaluable support to the guild (like he did against Phantom).
Well yes, Luxus is a monster, but Master also does believe that Ezra has what it takes to beat him and Natsu has some possibility if he gets real pumped up... as such Ezra alone might be enough to beat him and he will espeically be beatable if Natsu gets at him first reducing his strength somewhat before Ezra steps in... quite frankly, i don't think Luxus would be able to beat Master; hell he didn't even want to fight him, hence the barrier

Quote:
Concerning the position of the next guild master, I don't think Erza will be very appropriate, given her inexperience and her sometimes violent personality. I think she's better off going on missions with Natsu and Gray and Lucy that trying to deal with a whole guild of miscreants. We don't know almost anything about Gildartz, but from what we know so far, he's the next in power after the master. He's also referred to as "geezer" which means he has a lot of experience, so my bet would be on him taking over the guild.
When it comes to Ezra, you need to think of her as she is now... just like in the beginning of the manga Ezra has the ability to keep everyone else in line; and that will include Luxus if she beats him... but in more recent chapters it's shown that Ezra has lightened up when it comes to dealing with the guild (just don't mess with her cake)... as for experience, experience is only proof that you are capable so it's really just a question of "is she capable of handling the job?" She's got a lot of leadership skill and beating Luxus might be all the proof the Master needs to erase any doubt of wheather or not she can handle the job

thing is, it seems like the story wants master to choose an heir SOON... and the problem with Gildartz is that he hasn't even been introduced; so any problem he has isn't gonna go away in time to become the new guild leader (hell the problem could even be that he is TOO old)
Old 2008-11-13, 14:15   Link #712
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, the Master as he is is quite old... is Gildartz even older?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 17:03   Link #713
seiji_kun

Quote:
Well, we can argue that Evergreen took Elfman's sister hostage and made him act irrational because of that, thus giving her an unfair advantage. She is not someone who I would classify as fighting fair. Besides, all participants are affected by Fried's spells in one way or another. Gray just happened to be unlucky to fall into one of the stronger ones - which also makes me angry, since I like Gray a lot.
Well we can argue about mental conditioning playing a part in battle but that's nitpicking. The best example is Musashi vs Kojiro, how many people don't think Musashi cheated his way to victory bye fucking with Kojiro's mind bye comming a few hours later. But there is a big difference in direct actions influencing a battle and a little mindplay. In Gray's case Bizlow abused Fried's spells to his upmost advantage thus cheapen his way to an easy victory. I guess for people who believe that he was just maximizing the use of his surroundings it wasn't cheating but for me who believes fair 1v1 are brawls without any interference bye third parties it was cheating his way to victory. Lets not even start how Bizlow had probably prior knowledge of the surroundings.

@ next guildmaster. I always expected Natsu to be the next guildmaster, like Luffy becomming pirate king and like Naruto becomming next hokage. It's something I always thougth as inevitable. So I didn't expect there to be someone who takes over the torch till Natsu could take over. I didn't expect Makorov to take that stand either, would he give the guild to the last man standing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
Nice prediction, defenitely something that I could see happen. But it would mean Makorov would be free to and could take part, I hope he'll sit out and put his fate then in Erza & Natsu & Gazille and Gray who I hope will wake up bye then and get mocked bye Natsu for been taken out once. (wishfull thinking ftw) Then I hope he'll give it to the last man standing.

If so I'm so hard hoping Natsu smacks Lexus his ass and says to Makorov, keep that title till one day I truly disurve it cause this guild wouldn't be the same without master as master. Else my dreamscenario gets nuked. Well Erza is the perfect candidate though I don't want to take her away from to Natsu. I love how it feels that there is a little love triangle going on. Erza - Natsu - Lucy, both gals had some nice scenes with Natsu.
Old 2008-11-13, 17:46   Link #714
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Well yes, Luxus is a monster, but Master also does believe that Ezra has what it takes to beat him and Natsu has some possibility if he gets real pumped up... as such Ezra alone might be enough to beat him and he will espeically be beatable if Natsu gets at him first reducing his strength somewhat before Ezra steps in... quite frankly, i don't think Luxus would be able to beat Master; hell he didn't even want to fight him, hence the barrier
It's just that if Luxus loses to Erza, I'll totally lose all respect for his character. Erza is strong, but she also has a cool personality and gets along with people quite well. Luxus has been a big a$$hole so far and the only thing that will redeem his character in my eyes is if he's ridiculously strong. His whole character is based on strength, he is obsessed with strength, so without strength his character is just a big jerk. Usually in shounen manga the stronger characters have big personality issues or temperamental quirks in order to balance them out and seem more human. Of course, there are those characters who have no merits what-so-ever and just suck, but I do not think this is the case with Makarov's grandson.

Furthermore, I do not think that Erza is the right person to defeat Luxus from a storyline perspective. Makarov could defeat him in order to teach him a lesson and discipline his grandson. Natsu could defeat him, since he is the main character and it will be a necessary step in his development. Gazille could defeat him since he has a personal grudge against him. The only incentive Erza has to fight him is to save the other Fairy Tail members - which they all share. I'm not discounting the possibility, I just think prom a story perspective, she is not the best match-up against Luxus.

Quote:
When it comes to Ezra, you need to think of her as she is now... just like in the beginning of the manga Ezra has the ability to keep everyone else in line; and that will include Luxus if she beats him... but in more recent chapters it's shown that Ezra has lightened up when it comes to dealing with the guild (just don't mess with her cake)... as for experience, experience is only proof that you are capable so it's really just a question of "is she capable of handling the job?" She's got a lot of leadership skill and beating Luxus might be all the proof the Master needs to erase any doubt of wheather or not she can handle the job

thing is, it seems like the story wants master to choose an heir SOON... and the problem with Gildartz is that he hasn't even been introduced; so any problem he has isn't gonna go away in time to become the new guild leader (hell the problem could even be that he is TOO old)
It's true that she's livened up a little, but I still think she doesn't have enough experience to lead a whole guild and I still think she'll be more useful in missions - and also more fun. I don't think she's suited for all the administrative stuff.

Quote:
@ next guildmaster. I always expected Natsu to be the next guildmaster, like Luffy becomming pirate king and like Naruto becomming next hokage. It's something I always thougth as inevitable. So I didn't expect there to be someone who takes over the torch till Natsu could take over. I didn't expect Makorov to take that stand either, would he give the guild to the last man standing?
The difference is that Luffy's goal is to become the Pirate King and Naruto's goal is to become Hokage (though I think he'll be terribly suited for the job until he develops a lot). Natsu hasn't shown any interest in becoming guild master. His ambition is to find his foster father Igneel, like Gon from HxH wants to find his father. Besides, he'd make a terrible guild master. Someone like Gray will be much better, if he gets stronger and if he learns to wear clothes .
Old 2008-11-13, 18:18   Link #715
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Well, the Master as he is is quite old... is Gildartz even older?
no clue, but it could be...
point is, there is "something" about Gildartz that makes him impossible, as master sees it, to be the master of the guild
Quote:
It's just that if Luxus loses to Erza, I'll totally lose all respect for his character. Erza is strong, but she also has a cool personality and gets along with people quite well. Luxus has been a big a$$hole so far and the only thing that will redeem his character in my eyes is if he's ridiculously strong. His whole character is based on strength, he is obsessed with strength, so without strength his character is just a big jerk. Usually in shounen manga the stronger characters have big personality issues or temperamental quirks in order to balance them out and seem more human. Of course, there are those characters who have no merits what-so-ever and just suck, but I do not think this is the case with Makarov's grandson.
The thing is though, Luxus isn't just a powerful jerk, he's a powerful jerk antagonist... And when it comes down to it, no matter how powerful an antagonist is they are destined to be defeated.

Luxus is a powerful jerk, but he needs to grow in someway... like you said if he didn't have his power he would just be a jerk; well him growing up from a jerk would fix that... as i'll explain below, his character would get a lot more by beng beaten by a peer like Ezra
Quote:
Furthermore, I do not think that Erza is the right person to defeat Luxus from a storyline perspective. Makarov could defeat him in order to teach him a lesson and discipline his grandson. Natsu could defeat him, since he is the main character and it will be a necessary step in his development. Gazille could defeat him since he has a personal grudge against him. The only incentive Erza has to fight him is to save the other Fairy Tail members - which they all share. I'm not discounting the possibility, I just think prom a story perspective, she is not the best match-up against Luxus.
But there IS a story reason for Ezra... she may not have a personal reason for beating him, but as i said, beating Luxus could be the thing that Master needs to see that convinces him that Ezra is capable enough to be the next guild leader.

Frankly, i think Natsu has been growing too much in strength... i mean, it's gotten to the point where we expect him to loose. Sure he lost agaisnt the owl guy, but considering how weak that guy is it's seen less like Natsu wasn't strong enough and more like the owl won because of a fluke... I think natsu could use a nice hard loss to remind him where he stands; a loss where it is clear that he was overpowered outright. i think natsu gets more out of being reminded that he isn't the strongest around... one thing that bugged me a bit about fairytail was how Natsu, gray and their like started out as some of the strongest characters and that doesn't give them too far to grow; unlike naruto and one piece where the characters start off weak and must work their way up the ladder which is a very far climb... we need that reminder that natsu does still have space to grow and isn't already the toughest guy around

And Luxus, i think he would not gain much in character from fighting the master... by the fact that he imprisioned the master it just tells us that he is not confident that he could win such a fight... loosing when he expects loosing is possible would not allow him to grow... the best way for him to grow is by getting beaten by a peer as they are someone that Luxus is confident that he can beat. Loosing in that case would send off the message that he ISN'T the strongest and thus has no reason to be a jerk about it
Old 2008-11-13, 19:04   Link #716
Xhokhusmak

guys guys, how about some plot twists instead of everybody having the same prediction?

How about if the 3 Raijins win their respective battles, they might... two of them seem way more than qualified to be S rank mages O_o. But in the end, Luxus loses (to Natsu, Erza, or whatever). Problem solved, no? Who knows, maybe if that happened, the Raijins would probably leave Luxus' side and the dispute will be over!

Fresh ideas, people! :P

Or something different might happen. Elfman pulled off a full transformation out of nowhere, where he previously had a whole chapter of trouble doing before. Lets see Mirajane break out of stone and return to her "Demon" past.
Xhokhusmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 19:46   Link #717
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhokhusmak View Post
guys guys, how about some plot twists instead of everybody having the same prediction?

How about if the 3 Raijins win their respective battles, they might... two of them seem way more than qualified to be S rank mages O_o. But in the end, Luxus loses (to Natsu, Erza, or whatever). Problem solved, no? Who knows, maybe if that happened, the Raijins would probably leave Luxus' side and the dispute will be over!

Fresh ideas, people! :P
That would suck even more. It all depends on the match-ups, but let's say that Mist Gun, Erza and Gazille get defeated and then Natsu goes all berserk and defeats Luxus - well, it will make Luxus seem even weaker.

You know what would really be unconventional - if Luxus actually manages to pull it off and overpowers everyone in Fairy Tail completely and takes over the guild. Then we would have a long-lasting major villain and Natsu, Gray, Erza and the others would leave the guild and start getting involved in some other adventures like exploring Natsu's past, for instance. It would be cool to establish Luxus as a third party in the battle between Natsu and his buddies and Zeref and his minions. I really doubt it would happen but one can hope

Quote:
Or something different might happen. Elfman pulled off a full transformation out of nowhere, where he previously had a whole chapter of trouble doing before. Lets see Mirajane break out of stone and return to her "Demon" past.
People have been waiting for that to happen for a while, but I don't think it's the right moment. It will happen eventually...otherwise Mashima wouldn't have brought it up
Old 2008-11-13, 19:50   Link #718
Xhokhusmak

Quote:
Then we would have a long-lasting major villain and Natsu, Gray, Erza and the others would leave the guild and start getting involved in some other adventures like exploring Natsu's past, for instance. It would be cool to establish Luxus as a third party in the battle between Natsu and his buddies and Zeref and his minions. I really doubt it would happen but one can hope :
Hehe this is the most interesting thing I've heard, great idea! Seriously it actually sounds very liable and a meaningful change in the storyline of Fairy Tail.

Question is... if Luxus actually took over, how many members would there be left in the guild? lol
Xhokhusmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 20:30   Link #719
Cinocard

When everyone debates on who will be the next guild master, i think it has little meaning. The Fairy Tail will be destroyed soon. The whole world will be thrown into chaos.

The big background of the story isn't about Fairy Tail, but about the Six Dragon and the Dark Mage Zeref. Fairy Tail will be gone, our heroes will set sail to revenge and rebuild Fairy Tail, and discover its connection with Zeref and six Dragon. Mashima sensei style is, after all, adventure. Fairy Tail existence just hinders his speciality.

That said, there's a big chance Luxus will be defeated here, still ignorance with his defeat at first, run away, then long after this come back and help Natsu party in the most crucial moment. And the cliche saying is: "I only save you because the one to kill you is me" So it should be Natsu or Mistgun defeating Luxus now.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 20:47   Link #720
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

well he needs to introduce the other 4 dragons.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen