AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-12-10, 12:47   Link #7221
Miraluka
Banned

In order to get pregnant baby making comes first.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 12:55   Link #7222
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
exactly kotegawa doesnt yearn for motherhood she yearns for making rito her own but she considers it so shameless that she wont do anything. And there aint a character on that show who knows about celine who isnt attached to her in some way. I mean Mikan is his sister and you saw how she reacted when celine grew up

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 12:57   Link #7223
Miraluka
Banned

She only needs someone to teach her how it's done ;p
Old 2014-12-10, 12:57   Link #7224
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Sex for babymaking is not quite the same as sex simply because you are horny, and the point is that Yui has feelings of wanting to raise a family and is not strictly focusing on the sex itself, contrast with Momo's fantasies for comparison.

I'm not saying Yui has no interest whatsoever, just that she is nowhere near as horny as some others. (Mea & Momo)
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 13:06   Link #7225
Miraluka
Banned

It could be both though.
Old 2014-12-10, 13:09   Link #7226
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
It could be both though.
Maybe, but you'd think she would have more 18+ fantasies than she does.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 13:22   Link #7227
Miraluka
Banned

I'm sure she has... Btw, I wonder how she ended thinking of herself being drown in honey when it was just the voice making her sensitive.
Old 2014-12-10, 13:33   Link #7228
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I'm sure she has... Btw, I wonder how she ended thinking of herself being drown in honey when it was just the voice making her sensitive.
Read pg 14 in chapter 30.5 of TLR the answer is right there cant miss it

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2014-12-10, 13:37   Link #7229
Miraluka
Banned

I was being sarcastic....
Old 2014-12-10, 14:16   Link #7230
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I was being sarcastic....
sorry despite my joy of sarcasm its hard to recognize it on the internet without emoticons

Old 2014-12-10, 19:14   Link #7231
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

I love any chapter that shows Lala but no Haruna. I think that if Rito truly was that much in love with Haruna, they'd show her in more chapters.
Old 2014-12-10, 19:28   Link #7232
Singally

Speaking of Yui, I wonder who will be made to confess first.. her, or Nana?
They've both had their moments, Yui during chapter 4 and Nana when she tried to sneak into Rito's bed.
I feel like Yui will probably be one of the last to confess though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
I love any chapter that shows Lala but no Haruna. I think that if Rito truly was that much in love with Haruna, they'd show her in more chapters.
We get that you're a fan of Lala and I can't blame you because she's a great heroine, but it'll never change the fact that Rito loves Haruna equally if not more than Lala.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 19:32   Link #7233
xlghostpepperlx

So the mom is a no for the harem but if I'm correct she isn't against the harem plan. [My personal opinion]> haruna (blue hair girl) should be excluded from the plan or at least add some character development.... she is the least likeable character. And one more thing is lala ok with the plan itself because if I'm correct she is only ok with haruna and doesn't know about the other additions momo added and is adding

Why is rito in love with haruna anyways? And is the only reason she "loves" him is because he watered the plants?
xlghostpepperlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 19:37   Link #7234
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlghostpepperlx View Post
haruna (blue hair girl) should be excluded from the plan or at least add some character development.... she is the least likeable character.
A lot of people agree with you when it comes to disliking Haruna, but without Haruna there is no harem plan. If she were excluded then Rito would probably settle with Lala. The only reason Momo had any ground to begin with is because Rito and Haruna were too shy to confess so he was left stewing on the Lala/Haruna deal. While he's still stuck in that, she's slowly making him grow bigger feelings for herself and the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlghostpepperlx View Post
And one more thing is lala ok with the plan itself because if I'm correct she is only ok with haruna and doesn't know about the other additions momo added and is adding
If I recall correctly, Lala's reason for wanting Rito to marry herself and Haruna was because they could all be happy, so I don't see her minding if her other friends and her sisters can be happy with Rito too.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 19:56   Link #7235
xlghostpepperlx

?? I guess your right, hopefully the author makes some good character development on her soon though (well enough for people to enjoy her in an ecchi title). And another question [ loli lala?] < can't phrase it any better hopefully some one can understand and answer it for me lol
Old 2014-12-10, 20:10   Link #7236
ImperialFlameGod8190

See anytime i see somebody say they dont like haruna its because they kinda realize that the only reason this series wasnt over 200 chapters ago or so was because he didnt have the stones to confess to her. The reality is Haruna can end the harem plan with one word and everybody knows it. As for character development its unncessary because of the fact her feelings are already as strong as their gonna be and again if she confesses the series pretty much ends

Old 2014-12-10, 20:23   Link #7237
xlghostpepperlx

Idk..... this is an ecchi series (feel wired writing ecchi...) so the art style and the characters (you can't really say the characters are really well developed to a point that this series can continue with out its art style but are enjoyable to the point of just mindless pervertness) themselves carry this series [specially momo at this moment]. The author has shown us that this series can continue with out haruna and sadly enough lala (loli lala has had more "screen time" then regular lala I think [because japan]). Hopefully that makes sense
Old 2014-12-10, 21:10   Link #7238
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
See anytime i see somebody say they dont like haruna its because they kinda realize that the only reason this series wasnt over 200 chapters ago or so was because he didnt have the stones to confess to her. The reality is Haruna can end the harem plan with one word and everybody knows it. As for character development its unncessary because of the fact her feelings are already as strong as their gonna be and again if she confesses the series pretty much ends
sorry, man

that was in to love-ru , in darkness, the story is different

and, there are other reason of by the screen time of haruna is minimal...but , i wonder about lala lack of screen-time..
----

darkness is most about lala sisters and yami (bold statement: momo is the heroine in this manga)

maybe the author decided to change the main heroines in order to create a different story (the harem plan is something that only a person like momo can pull out.....even if that its against her wishes)

Quote:
(loli lala has had more "screen time" then regular lala I think [because japan])
true

Old 2014-12-10, 21:12   Link #7239
Miraluka
Banned

>Haruna can end the harem plan.

lmao

That's like saying she has wits to begin with.
Old 2014-12-10, 21:26   Link #7240
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
sorry, man

that was in to love-ru , in darkness, the story is different

and, there are other reason of by the screen time of haruna is minimal...but , i wonder about lala lack of screen-time..
----

darkness is most about lala sisters and yami (bold statement: momo is the heroine in this manga)

maybe the author decided to change the main heroines in order to create a different story (the harem plan is something that only a person like momo can pull out.....even if that its against her wishes)

true

Really the reason we see so little of Lala and Huruna is at this stage there isn't much they can do to advance that will not completely implode the web that is Rito's love life and lead to one of 2 out comes; he gets together with Haruna or he maries Lala, Huruna , and very likely Run, the other girls are quite far enough along that he knows their feelings. The Manga has made it very clear that though he loves Lala he loves Haruna more and would choose her if he only chose 1. and watching a story that does not advance gets old quick

I have to wonder if a lot of the Huruna hate is due to the completely baseless claim that Yabuki's ex wife made that she was based on her
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen