AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-21, 18:10   Link #101
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban Hayai View Post
But the problem with villains in Bleach is that most often Kubo seems out of ideas, so he disposes of them in a hurry using plotkai and bad writing.
That probably is pretty much what happens... when you make up shit as you go, you end up never thinking of real good ideas and way to use the characters

Frankly i think the most logical thing to happen was if the SS captains just got their asses kicked, and then the vizards, combining their captain level strength with Vizard augmented strength do what SS could not...

though then again I think another problem is that if the above did happen, then you have to deal with the fact that the all powerful captains, due to their lack of Awe inspiring hollow powers, are actually becoming less relevant and essentially getting getting pushed aside by the vizards... much like VC's most of them fall apart and become second rate fighters who can stand up to the kinds of enemies they are dealing with... That's what Kubo pretty much put together with Ichigo Vs Grimjow.... So now we have the vizards greatly underperforming so that their is only a minor difference between them and the captains; that way the captains can remain relevant... Kubo pretty much wrote himself into a nice damned if you do damned if you don't scenerio
Quote:
And then Aaroniro. He releases... and that's it Game over.
Man is that an understatement...
"I HAVE OVER 30,000 DIFFERENT POWERS!"
*head shot and dead*

y'know i honestly thought their was TONS of potential Aaroniro
Old 2010-08-21, 18:20   Link #102
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, AA was the biggest disappointment, for all his self-stated limitless capability. Barragan was outright imba though, any -other- skill would pale in comparison to his respira. Hell, it's fast enough to catch up to Soifon Gonzales, strong enough to break some millenia-lasting kido in seconds, and wide enough to cover a full squad. Talk about nukes.
Still, about the "SS invasion" thing: Aizen alone can take on everyone in SS, and the only ones who could possibly stand a chance, maybe, if Aizen was drunk and it was their very lucky day, are Tousen and Ichigo...but one is loyal to his evil justice and the other is outright weak.
Old 2010-08-21, 18:24   Link #103
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Still, about the "SS invasion" thing: Aizen alone can take on everyone in SS, and the only ones who could possibly stand a chance, maybe, if Aizen was drunk and it was their very lucky day, are Tousen and Ichigo...but one is loyal to his evil justice and the other is outright weak.
Yamamoto ?
Old 2010-08-21, 18:47   Link #104
sayde

^^yeah. Yamamoto would stand the best chance against Aizen. Actually, I've enough faith in Yamamoto's ability to create an AoE attack large enough, devastating enough, and powerful enough to roast all the Espada, Gin, Tousen, and Aizen simultaneously.

The only problem is, an AoE attack would likely be the only sure way to strike Aizen (since the old man can't trust his senses). So if a massive scale attack from Yamamoto in SS was what it would take, the enemies wouldn't be the only ones getting deep fried.
Old 2010-08-22, 00:25   Link #105
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Aizen without the Hougekyohaxplot would be a definite game changer though
Old 2010-08-22, 01:08   Link #106
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Aizen without the Hougekyohaxplot would be a definite game changer though
You kidding?... his powers are possibly more broken than Barry's...
Seriously, absolute hypnosis that covers all five of your senses... he COULD if he wanted to he could pretty much use his hypnosis to cut off all five of their senses, making them think they are in a dark empty void of nothing, leaving them unable to defend themselves as he casually strolls over and cuts their heads off. Hell he could probably use his powers to seemingly effect their sense of time, effectively doing to them, what Mayuri did to Syzael... He could make each of the captains think that the other captains are him and just sit back and watch while they slaughter eachother. He could make them think they are in some fairy tale land filled with gumdrops, icecream and huggable teddy bears... not sure where i was going with that last one, but hey, it would probably be hilarious to see (aizen needs to develop some imagination).

i mean, if they ever come close to harming Aizen it will be because his an egotistical prick who believes he does not need to use his hax powers to kill them.

Last edited by Slayerx; 2010-08-22 at 01:19.
Old 2010-08-22, 01:28   Link #107
sayde

I'm not entirely sure we're allowed to bring Hougekyohaxplot up in this kind of thread though. So be careful.
Old 2010-08-22, 09:26   Link #108
kagato3

Hell, Azein useing basic tatics with the 10 espada would prettey much have doomed SS and that is without even bringing his powers into it.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2010-08-23, 15:26   Link #109
FBZ

Send a message via ICQ to FBZ Send a message via AIM to FBZ
what a horrible boring flashback episode. if Bleach is going back to a filler arc soon I'll be very disappointed.
Old 2010-08-24, 02:21   Link #110
Alchemist007
*Author

Now the real fun begins.
Old 2010-08-24, 19:44   Link #111
secretzfan
*Fansubber

I still believe Tia is a VL. I mean she has all the signs of a VL. If she wasn't I would be extremely disappointed.