AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-01-20, 07:02   Link #39761
DarkJak2050

Okay, I've come to the decision that's been bothering me for the past 2 weeks.

I'm putting the second storyarc of Project Silverback off for a while. The main reason for this is becuase of College Classes, and the strong possibility of writing another Fanfiction after having it float around in my head since I was finishing Project Silverback's first storyarc.

This Fanfiction I'm talking about is Gears of Phantom, a crossover story with Sword Art Online (Phantom Bullet Arc) and Gears of War 3. (Title still in work)
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 07:25   Link #39762
Eratas123

Then have Femchika convince her first before she does it. SHe might not care, but she'd do it if only for her sibling's request.

@ Jak - Your choice. You're not required to focus on one fic at a time. I've made my own crossover and updating it tonight.
Old 2013-01-20, 07:34   Link #39763
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Jak
What he said

@Eras
Yeah, the draft so far have Fem!Ichika brought his battered body to hospital.

She initially intended to call the police, but when Ichika muttered Chifuyu and Houki's name, she called ambulance instead.
Old 2013-01-20, 08:31   Link #39764
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Apathetic usually doesn't mean "Will stand by and let someone die when they can easily do something about it". I'm not that caring towards humanity in general, but I wouldn't let someone die as long as I could do something about it.
Old 2013-01-20, 08:55   Link #39765
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah, exactly. Fem!Ichika even apologized because she doesn't even realize that Ichika is HALF BURNED before she checked him properly

When Chifuyu came though they made it clear: Ichika is stranded and had nowhere and no one to go, and his only possession is the bottom part of his I.S. outfit and his corrupted I.S. (barely functional). Chifuyu told him he's allowed to stay so long as he don't screw up.

He then is given a forged identity after several days of political hijink and maneuver, averting Undead Tax Exemption unlike usual harem story does. And even then, he felt like a intruder anyway, not to mention the odd sense of comfort between him and his female counterpart
-----

I got the gist now thanks
Old 2013-01-20, 09:01   Link #39766
Eratas123

So does it solve your problem? Also, I'll be updating Dark of Zero tonight! Damn it, fic writing while you're sick is so annoying!
Old 2013-01-20, 09:05   Link #39767
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It would be funny if the tension is at max with Chifuyu leaving male Ichika in his half-dead hospital ridden state and then he does the only thing he can think of. Name random personal and sometimes embarrassing points about her that should only be known between brother and sister. Or in this version of Chifuyu's case, sister and sister. Considering it's AU, not all of the traits would be spot on but some might shine through, they are technically the same person after all.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 09:06   Link #39768
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Yeah I'm in the process of writing it, and seems seamless enough this time.

I also remove the awkward fake-death scene and choose for straight out 'fall into cockpit' (or in this case, cockpit fall on you )

EDIT: get well soon

@ Demi
They tried, it didn't work due to gender difference... except in case of Chifuyu, cooking, and Laundry.

Though overall, key points like meeting Houki, Rin, and Dan is exactly the same. Only the details are different.
Old 2013-01-20, 09:09   Link #39769
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Chifuyu is male?
Old 2013-01-20, 09:14   Link #39770
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What does this sound like?

Spoiler:
Old 2013-01-20, 09:53   Link #39771
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
No, still female.

And still not a housewive material

@ Eras
Teasing the reader, only apparently referring to other kind of lust.
Old 2013-01-20, 09:54   Link #39772
Eratas123

He's talking about cutting off the dragons tail. What does it sound like he's planning?
Old 2013-01-20, 09:59   Link #39773
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Rape the dragon obviously

EVEN after he pick his sword.

Note that my opinion cover to all kind of fandom, including the most unlikely perverted one. So you don't need to change it in any way, because majority of the reader will just laugh.
Old 2013-01-20, 09:59   Link #39774
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: then the scenario I imagined is still viable. Carry on good sir.
Old 2013-01-20, 10:07   Link #39775
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I just made it that way without really meaning to. Though some of the words did sound really poor.
Old 2013-01-20, 10:22   Link #39776
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Innocent Innuendo, brother.

@ Demi
Do share
Old 2013-01-20, 10:33   Link #39777
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Chifuyu is walking out. Ichika thinks of something to make her stay. Say something, anything I guess. So he shouts the first thing that comes to his mind.

"LACE BLACK UNDERWEAR!"

everyone is confused. But Chifuyu stops dead in her tracks.

"Golden Bear Beer. Yakiniku. Bathroom Karaoke."

Everyone is utterly trying to figure out what Ichika's saying, but FemIchika and Chfiuyu realize. Chifuyu more so. She stomps back and basically leans over Ichika in a sort of faux kiss position which involves having a hand on his throat and hissing how he knows her favorite type of underwear, favorite beer and accompanying meal. Also her little habit that FemIchika doesn't even know. She assumes he's a stalker. Ichika is choking but he tries to remember something, a personal memory he and his Chifuyu had. He takes a chance that maybe between his Chifuyu and this Chifuyu, not only likes and dislikes were similar but also a memory, just a little bit. Then something singular hits him, the memory of the siblings' first night after their parents abandoned them and how Chifuyu comforted him by singing a lullaby. And apparently this Chifuyu also did the same for femIchika then and even sang the same lullaby.
Old 2013-01-20, 10:46   Link #39778
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Well, given that he's an Undead, reproduction doesn't really apply to him
Old 2013-01-20, 10:46   Link #39779
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hmmm, probably not that overt.

However, since Fem!Ichika is more prone to moodswing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
"LACE BLACK UNDERWEAR!"

Chifuyu stops dead in her tracks.

"Golden Bear Beer. Yakiniku. Bathroom Karaoke."

Quote:
Chifuyu stomps back and basically leans over Ichika in a sort of faux kiss position which involves having a hand on his throat and hissing how he knows her favorite type of underwear, favorite beer and accompanying meal. Also her little habit that FemIchika doesn't even know.

She assumes he's a stalker.

It's good enough, I think. The others are nurses and doctor (since it's before I.S.A.)... otherwise I'll use this and will credit you

Quote:
Then something singular hits him, the memory of the siblings' first night after their parents abandoned them and how Chifuyu comforted him by singing a lullaby. And apparently this Chifuyu also did the same for femIchika then and even sang the same lullaby.
Maybe this will be skipped, at least until the night where both Ichika cannot sleep, and this will serves as their very first major shiptease moment, thanks

And that lullaby would be

Old 2013-01-20, 10:50   Link #39780
demino_hellsin
That one guy

it was a crazy thought but just felt like tossing it out. I assumed you were already working on your version

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest