Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-26, 12:41   Link #161
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I mentioned this in the early pages of the thread, but I think this leads back to Isshin's statement from past chapters about how Aizen's spirit power was so high he, Urahara and Yoruichi couldn't feel it.

Ichigo was the only one who could feel it and understood how vastly they were outmatched (hence why he was shitting his pants).

Now it is HIS (Ichigo's) spirit energy that so far excels the others that even Ai-chan can't feel it.
That doesn't explain Tatsuki noticing the difference, and nobody ever mentioned being completely unable to sense a shred of spirit power from Aizen. I think the simplest explanation is that Ichigo learned the trick to retain every last bit of his spirit power so there isn't any oozing out. Apparently even Isshin couldn't do that, I guess we'll figure out what reason Kubo made up this time in the inevitable training flashback.
Old 2010-08-26, 13:31   Link #162
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
nah, ichigo is a dark/ghost type. getsuga tensho doesn't fit into any elemental category, and it's not a poison technique, either.

yamamoto is the fire type pokemon, and evolves into yamameleon and yamamotizard.

the aizen we see now is the evolved form of sosuke aizen, and is called aizenomgbecuzofhaxyrusopowafulhaxhaxhax!!!1.
Ah, thats right.

Sadly, the Aizen that Yamamoto faced was a Normal type. Therefore his attacks against him were ineffective, and he was forced to use Self-Destruct.

However, Ichigar will prevail! All hail his mighty 4 moves! (Does he even have that many? :P)

- Lashloseus
Old 2010-08-26, 13:42   Link #163
sayde

I going to go with the assumption that his lack of reiatsu has to do more so with 2 things (that were already stated in this thread):

1.) His increased spiritual energy
2.) His enhanced control and usage over Bankai

I think Ichigo's learned to compress and direct all 100% of his energy directly into his Bankai for an exponential increase in speed and strength. The chains on his arm and body represent the massive amount of energy he has and the current amount of energy he's compressing. So he's not leaking out any spirtual energy or giving off any spiritual pressure right now. For once, all of it is being controlled and directed towards a single unified purpose.

In the end, the ability to completely mask one's spiritual presence will prove to be Tensa Zangetsu's other special ability--an ability that could only be realized upon it's complete and total mastery.

But I'm sure Aizen will be able to feel plenty of spirtual energy once Ichigo is ready to show off FGT.
Old 2010-08-26, 14:17   Link #164
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I guess this means Ichigo can call on his super-hollow form at will now.
Old 2010-08-26, 14:35   Link #165
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
That doesn't explain Tatsuki noticing the difference, and nobody ever mentioned being completely unable to sense a shred of spirit power from Aizen. I think the simplest explanation is that Ichigo learned the trick to retain every last bit of his spirit power so there isn't any oozing out. Apparently even Isshin couldn't do that, I guess we'll figure out what reason Kubo made up this time in the inevitable training flashback.
Sure it does.

Kubo likes to be inconsistent. Back when Isshin and Co. weren't sure what to make of Aizen's spirit energy because it felt like "nothing" (read ch 406 pg 3), Ichigo understood it (406, pg 9).

Later on, Tatsuki and the others were being crushed to the point of paralysis by that same spirit energy. They felt it then and they felt him coming when he was cat and mouse chasing them through K- town.

Isshin and Co couldn't feel it because they weren't "standing in the same place" as Aizen and yet Ichigo, Tatsuki and the others could.

Inconsistencies abound in Bleach!
Old 2010-08-26, 14:45   Link #166
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
I mentioned this in the early pages of the thread, but I think this leads back to Isshin's statement from past chapters about how Aizen's spirit power was so high he, Urahara and Yoruichi couldn't feel it.

Ichigo was the only one who could feel it and understood how vastly they were outmatched (hence why he was shitting his pants).

Now it is HIS (Ichigo's) spirit energy that so far excels the others that even Ai-chan can't feel it.
Yeah, that sounds like it could be the case.. If so, this is getting ridiculous...

Aizen was leagues stronger than Ichigo before he evolved 4 times, and now Ichigo has frog leaped ahead.

This is exactly the kind of thing that frustrates me about Bleach, but then again I feel like this manga has been irreversibly damaged long ago. It all started during that lonely night in Mexico when Ulquiorra turned to sand...
Old 2010-08-26, 14:51   Link #167
MikeyGrey
believe...

Quote:
Sure it does.

Kubo likes to be inconsistent. Back when Isshin and Co. weren't sure what to make of Aizen's spirit energy because it felt like "nothing" (read ch 406 pg 3), Ichigo understood it (406, pg 9).

Later on, Tatsuki and the others were being crushed to the point of paralysis by that same spirit energy. They felt it then and they felt him coming when he was cat and mouse chasing them through K- town.

Isshin and Co couldn't feel it because they weren't "standing in the same place" as Aizen and yet Ichigo, Tatsuki and the others could.

that prolly happened coz of his new evolved form. crappy reason but at least there's some reasoning. btw i doubt that suppressing/increased raiatsu is all there is to it. zangetsu has got to have more of a reason to not teach him final gt than that... but i guess judging from the past there might be nothing else
Old 2010-08-26, 15:14   Link #168
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
This was so DBZ-like. Goku hides his chi so the enemies' scouters don't read anything, then asks them to go fight in a different location.

But hey, Kuboic storytelling is once again in the making. Ichigo had the element of surprise to just snatch the sphere out of Aizen and he just pushes him away... in the place where Goku fought Vejita.
Old 2010-08-26, 15:25   Link #169
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

^ "AIZEN! what does the scouter say about his power level!?"

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-08-26, 15:26   Link #170
colorles
kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
^ "AIZEN! what does the scouter say about his power level!?"
its over 9000!
Old 2010-08-26, 15:42   Link #171
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
This is exactly the kind of thing that frustrates me about Bleach, but then again I feel like this manga has been irreversibly damaged long ago. It all started during that lonely night in Mexico when Ulquiorra turned to sand...
I think the damage was done as soon as Ai-chan was revealed to be the main villain. Kubo should have just kept Gin as the main baddie. Everything started going down hill as soon as Ai-chan and the Hogyoku made their debut. Ai-chan and the Hogyoku has always been, and will always be, an ass pull from Kubo. He even admitted that he never intended for Ai-chan to be the character he is now.
Old 2010-08-26, 15:48   Link #172
colorles
kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I think the damage was done as soon as Ai-chan was revealed to be the main villain. Kubo should have just kept Gin as the main baddie. Everything started going down hill as soon as Ai-chan and the Hogyoku made their debut. Ai-chan and the Hogyoku has always been, and will always be, an ass pull from Kubo. He even admitted that he never intended for Ai-chan to be the character he is now.
Gin is in every way more interesting than Aizen

lol i jus cant take Aizen seriously anymore, its kindy lulzy now. the butterfly wings did it for me lol. Ichigo is a plus though, i'm feeling his new style

these upcoming chapters, i dont have any expectations, with Kubo as sparadic as he is, lets hope for the best, and if not than, well, thats Bleach for ya
Old 2010-08-26, 16:10   Link #173
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Sure it does.

I think Aizen is able to raise a lower his spirit level. I rember most shinigami being able to do that. ichigo used to not be able too, but he can now obviously.
Old 2010-08-26, 16:17   Link #174
colorles
kid

page 15 made me lol ;]
Old 2010-08-26, 17:23   Link #175
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ultimate Kubo Troll....last chapter title: Deicide 18 (the end). THIS week's chapter...you guessed it, Deicide 19, what the FUCK!
The "Decision" is how many chapters Ryuken is going to wait before making his grand entrance.

We're going to discover he spent the last 30 chapters building a giant network of Seele Schneider blades to create a nuclear Sprenger pentacle. Of course...it will fail just like Urahara's plans.
Old 2010-08-26, 17:34   Link #176
Alchemist007
*Author

Deicide is a term used in reference to killing a god, it's not a random misspelling.
Old 2010-08-26, 18:03   Link #177
Zek
Eyebrows...

Gin was obviously evil from day one, where could Kubo even have gone with him as the main villain?
Old 2010-08-26, 18:13   Link #178
Gin
*Artist

Somewhere other than Mexico?
Old 2010-08-26, 18:38   Link #179
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Deicide is a term used in reference to killing a god, it's not a random misspelling.
There talking about Aizen. Aizen is going to die soon of course
Old 2010-08-26, 18:42   Link #180
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I guess this means Ichigo can call on his super-hollow form at will now.
I doubt he can

Anyway guess we won't be seeing any Ryuuken action I really wanted to know how powerful he is .

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread