Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMare_Hibari Kyo View Post
ok im sure its the end of bleach !!
1 more arc maybe
Old 2010-09-15, 20:51   Link #123
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

I gotta say, Kubo's excellent character design saves his arse many times, and this time is one of them. That form is totally badass, I can't lie!

Questions: So deep down inside, is Ichigo is gay for himself?
Will the powerups be reconciled?
Old 2010-09-15, 20:51   Link #124
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

wow, Ichigo's new form is what Ryu Hayabusa and Strider would look like if they fused o_o
Old 2010-09-15, 20:56   Link #125
Zek
Eyebrows...

Zangetsu's reason for not wanting to teach Ichigo was pretty lame if it was just that he would lose his Shinigami powers. Compared to what Aizen was planning to do that hardly seems like a big deal. And it seemed like Ichigo could have won without resorting to that too if he actually tried...
Old 2010-09-15, 20:57   Link #126
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
wow, Ichigo's new form is what Ryu Hayabusa and Strider would look like if they fused o_o
I hope Ichigo busts out an Izuna Drop on Ai-chanmon then.
Old 2010-09-15, 20:58   Link #127
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Holy Shit, he looks like Hellsing's final form.
Old 2010-09-15, 21:02   Link #128
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
HOly sht, i just posted that same combo on fb!

*fist bump of glory*
Old 2010-09-15, 21:02   Link #129
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Ichigo actually looks so.....badass lol.
Old 2010-09-15, 21:07   Link #130
Kuroyuki
Obscure Unknown

Wow.

I'm both satisfied and depressed at the same time. If this actually turns out to be the final climax of Bleach, I will weep coupious amounts of tears at this very rpg-like ending.

Aizen -> final boss' 3-4th form, in the red portion of their HP remaining,
Ichigo -> final remaining party member using trance/limit breaker/overdrive-type technique

...but this is Bleach, so there'll probably be another 100 chapters or so. [which would greatly disappoint me as well]

The only thing I could see happening, to actually have an acceptable continuation, is if Aizen is defeated, and we get a sequel manga, where the story starts over. Who knows, it could happen...

...I doubt too.

-K
Old 2010-09-15, 21:08   Link #131
NightMare_Hibari Kyo
Nightmare

ah but i dont like these kind of endings when the hero loses his power that im so used to watch :-(((((( i hope kubo will do anything else but that. ah well since im already pissed about alot of things like ichimaro gin doing nothing (my best char) and shinji i kinda liked that charecter he seems cool and i thought he was gonna do some hell dmg to aizen u know....but things got rly worse and worse and worse. (thats what i think).

Last edited by NightMare_Hibari Kyo; 2010-09-15 at 21:09. Reason: wrong spelling sorry :p
Old 2010-09-15, 21:13   Link #132
Zek
Eyebrows...

I don't think this is the end - too many bankais left unseen, along with details of the king's realm and maybe Hell. As such I don't think Ichigo is actually going to lose his powers either, more likely he'll lose the Getsuga form but get back his physical powerup for one reason or another(i.e. the Hogyoku).
Old 2010-09-15, 21:14   Link #133
secretzfan
*Fansubber

This doesn't seem bad,but I think Tite will go into a nother series of Bleach after the next arc because apparently the 2 other top anime are doing it and the always follow a cycle so Bleach will probably get a new series too after the next arc ends
Edited: Bleach: The Final battles
Old 2010-09-15, 21:15   Link #134
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I have the feeling there is going to be atleast a good 2-3 arcs left explaining the rest of the things that have not yet been explained in Bleach.
Old 2010-09-15, 21:19   Link #135
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
HOly sht, i just posted that same combo on fb!

*fist bump of glory*
hahaha, SHAZAM!

Old 2010-09-15, 21:35   Link #136
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroyuki View Post
Wow.

I'm both satisfied and depressed at the same time. If this actually turns out to be the final climax of Bleach, I will weep coupious amounts of tears at this very rpg-like ending.

Aizen -> final boss' 3-4th form, in the red portion of their HP remaining,
Ichigo -> final remaining party member using trance/limit breaker/overdrive-type technique

...but this is Bleach, so there'll probably be another 100 chapters or so. [which would greatly disappoint me as well]

The only thing I could see happening, to actually have an acceptable continuation, is if Aizen is defeated, and we get a sequel manga, where the story starts over. Who knows, it could happen...

...I doubt too.

-K
thinking the same thing too.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-09-15, 21:39   Link #137
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:

...I doubt too.

-K
Well Naruto, and One Piece are doing so and there is kinda a cycle in that so Bleach has a good chance of doing so
Old 2010-09-15, 21:50   Link #138
Kuroyuki
Obscure Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Well Naruto, and One Piece are doing so and there is kinda a cycle in that so Bleach has a good chance of doing so
Very true, lets hope there is a timeskip. 3-4 years sounds reasonable, so that they can all be adults.

That aside, I just came to the realization that, if this does defeat Aizen, than it was done with pure Shinigami powers, a complete 180 of Ichigo's previous few victories, that have all relied on hollow powers. Weird.

-K
Old 2010-09-15, 21:57   Link #139
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Very true, lets hope there is a timeskip. 3-4 years sounds reasonable, so that they can all be adults.

That aside, I just came to the realization that, if this does defeat Aizen, than it was done with pure Shinigami powers, a complete 180 of Ichigo's previous few victories, that have all relied on hollow powers. Weird.

-K
Yeah, even though the hollow powers were a great start... It sorta just made Ichigo seem like the weakest character having to rely on it all the time. It has to be done with pure Shinigami powers as you said.
Old 2010-09-15, 22:19   Link #140
justavisitor

no way this is the final arc lol...the main hero emerges with super power, makes cool pose for two chapters, ends the fight, and then the manga ends as well??

no way....the orhime's problem should still exist...maybe that's the last trick from Azien (A portion of me is inside her body...) ok, interpret it whatever you want
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Closed Thread