AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-11-24, 00:08   Link #15241
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
you mean the same other guilds laxus had to remind her to use? losing natsu would effectively be like losing at least 3 or 4 guilds worth of fighting force since natsu is at least as strong as guild artz. losing one of the few people besides laxus and jellal that can turn the tide is basically taking your ace in the hall and throwing it away. and with the numerous guilds all fighting together, which includes the likes of jellal & OS, jura, the twin dragons ect you mean to tell me mavis couldn't send more people to back him up? especially after she already saw that expecting zeref/spriggans to be alone was such a brilliant idea?
Then you think it's a smart idea to sent Laxus or Gray or anyone of that calibre to chase after Natsu. Remember, they are being cornered from all sides north south east west.

If Mavis send reinforcement to Natsu and they are still defeated, not only does FT loses like you said several mages worth of combat force, it means Alvarez will be able to advance from the east side with no problem. If that happens it means out of the 4 directions, 1 is guaranteed to be taken by the enemy, leaving 3. As a strategist you would at least want one side to be open, so instead of being cornered with no means to escape, you at least have 1 escape route prepared.

In that sense, Mavis sending her members to the remaining two sides would be more advantageous strategically since if they successfully fend off two out of the four sides it'll help increase their chances to win or to survive at the very least.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-24, 01:03   Link #15242
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It's not about who goes where, Mavis let Natsu go the same way an assassin would try to kill an enemy general. Still, while knowing that Zeref and END are connected, not sending Gray the Demon Slayer to assist is very baffling, to say the least.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-24, 01:42   Link #15243
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Still, while knowing that Zeref and END are connected, not sending Gray the Demon Slayer to assist is very baffling, to say the least.
To kill Natsu if worst case scenario happens?

I do agree with Mavis choice.

Natsu going after Zeref is unexpected but she can't just send reinforcement to help him while they practically cornered them from all sides; sending remaining aces to other sides would be better choice considering the situation although they may lost Natsu.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-24, 11:03   Link #15244
ImperialFlameGod8190

See here's the one thing. if we assume that the FT spinoff has any level of accuracy and i believe it does. Mavis and Zeref both knew of each other for a long time. Also i have zero doubt that Mavis was tracking FT after they left. I think she's well aware of Natsu's relationship to Zeref and that IF she sends Gray thats a recipe for disaster.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 02:13   Link #15245
Hakai

Spoiler:
Old 2015-11-28, 06:05   Link #15246
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
Spoiler:
Old 2015-11-28, 16:53   Link #15247
QSTraderDG86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
Spoiler:
So much for it being a bunch of Lucy pictures
QSTraderDG86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 18:50   Link #15248
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by QSTraderDG86 View Post
So much for it being a bunch of Lucy pictures
I don't think that Zeref will lose here the most I think Natsu could do is huge damage to Zeref that is the most he could do is break his Immoral curse the least nothing at all it could even kill him for a bit until the Immoral curse bring him back to life or do damage that is immoral curse can't undo or Natsu just misses the attack or this is a fake Zeref but I don't think so if anything one of Zeref 12 will get in the way and get kill not Zeref.

Zeref could laid the brother card or that Natsu is a demon and END and made Natsu not be about to attack from shock.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-30, 08:15   Link #15249
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Sooooo, who wants to bet Natsu's attack fizzles out before making contact?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-30, 09:44   Link #15250
SidVicious
Anime addict

Nice fight.
Old 2015-11-30, 10:06   Link #15251
B214

So i suppose we're heading to another flashback next chapter.
Old 2015-11-30, 10:19   Link #15252
Raviel

Sooooooo, technically, doesn't this mean Zeref wins? I mean he's kind of getting what he wants
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-30, 11:17   Link #15253
Saravis4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
Sooooooo, technically, doesn't this mean Zeref wins? I mean he's kind of getting what he wants
If Natsu actually killed him, which he obviously didn't, then I'd say it means that everybody won. Fairy Tail wanted to protect First, they succeeded. Zeref wanted to die, he succeeded. I guess maybe Alvarez loses, they lost their Emperor.
Old 2015-11-30, 11:50   Link #15254
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Everyone's believing that Natsu's attack didn't kill Zeref, including myself.........thus it would be the biggest trolling ever if next chapter it turned out that it did kill Zeref.

Honestly, killing Zeref does not stop the Spriggans nor does it resolve the Acnologia problem so FT would still have antagonists. But yeah, doubt it did anything.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-30, 12:49   Link #15255
Ultragunner

I knew it
Spoiler for chap 464:

who is "Anna" btw? it sounds somewhat familiar...or not?
Old 2015-11-30, 13:05   Link #15256
immblueversion

I honestly don't remember anyone by the name of Anna. I almost thought of Makarov's mom, but her name was Rita.

Anyway, wouldn't it suck if it turned out Zeref was hiding the Book of E.N.D. in his robe?

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-30, 13:52   Link #15257
II Maestro

For some reason I don't really like Zeref died I mean The Dragon King Festival hasn't even started & I for one personally one to see a battle royale between Zeref, Acnologia, Mages.

There's also scenario that if Zeref really dies he opens the book of E.N.D in front of Natsu thus turning him into E.N.D becoming enemy of FT then that's where our devil slayer Gray comes in.
Old 2015-11-30, 16:54   Link #15258
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
I highly doubt Natsu succeeded in killing him. It seems more likely that Natsu may have just ended up using Igneel's power up.
Old 2015-11-30, 16:57   Link #15259
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
For some reason I don't really like Zeref died I mean The Dragon King Festival hasn't even started & I for one personally one to see a battle royale between Zeref, Acnologia, Mages.

There's also scenario that if Zeref really dies he opens the book of E.N.D in front of Natsu thus turning him into E.N.D becoming enemy of FT then that's where our devil slayer Gray comes in.
even if he is immortal i don't see zeref fighting acnologia as a equal, so i never actually hoped for this kind of battle royale,
i can see 3 or 4 situations now, 1º zeref doesn't die and capture natsu to give him despair and later turns him again in E.ND,2º acnologia interves in the battle and recieve natsu blow instead of zeref to fight against him, 3º zeref actually dies but natsu remembers everything and turns into E.N.D, or 4º zeref dies and everything continues like it is and acnologia appears later to fight against them and e.n.d appears to the end of the arc or in a future one...

anyway i just hope the flashbacks show us everything, like who is anna and what happened and the events surrounding e.n.d and the dragons 400 years ago, and later in a fight between lucy and brandish, layla involvement with zeref...

i saw in other foruns people getting angry at natsu using fire dragon king mode on zeref instead of acnologia but honestly i prefer to see natsu using dragon force to fight agains that aberration

Last edited by EvI; 2015-11-30 at 17:19.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-30, 17:13   Link #15260
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

wew.. it's one-time use magic
disappointing

It's time for us to get a flashback about Lucy's mom
Too many villains know her already
don't tell me Lucy actually inherit some "Aetherion" stuff from her mom
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen