AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Code Geass Pairings (multiple choice allowed)
Lelouch stays single 69 14.32%
Lelouch x C.C. 272 56.43%
Lelouch x Karen 199 41.29%
Lelouch x Shirley 106 21.99%
Lelouch x Milly 43 8.92%
Lelouch x Viletta 10 2.07%
Suzaku x Euphemia 126 26.14%
Suzaku x Nunally 36 7.47%
Jeremiah x Viletta 23 4.77%
Cornelia X Guilford 34 7.05%
Nina x Euphemia 25 5.19%
Zero x Karen 123 25.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-16, 21:33   Link #501
TigerII
Pilot in Training

You can tell the difference between a 70 year old and 17 year old. And then he will die.

But can he even get involved with her?
Old 2007-04-16, 23:41   Link #502
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

Send a message via AIM to HunterRequiem
Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
anime law#??? they never show their visual apperances when they get old(will that make them immortal?)
Very true. One can assume that Lulouch with either go spend eternity with her in her heaven place, she will die, or she will just go back.

And yes, thats an anime law (now that I made it up)

Law of Temporal Plot Confinement: Characters will never be shown in a senile state except for comedic purposes.
Corollary: Teenage characters cannot be portrayed as more then 25 in areas of plot where characters are depicted as older.
Old 2007-04-17, 00:39   Link #503
Juvyniled

As far as anime "laws" go, very very few series will depict the end result of a series of events for a character far in the future.
Old 2007-04-17, 05:44   Link #504
Zishi

Well if you add Zero x Karen and Lulu x Karen they have most votes :-), since Zero and lulu is the same person XD
Old 2007-04-17, 06:47   Link #505
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
the voting isnt fair cuz u can vote more than 1 pair
Old 2007-04-17, 11:23   Link #506
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Because she uses humans for her own goals and then when she no longer needs them, she leaves them to slowly go insane. As with that boy, who she even murdered when all he wanted was to be with her like she promised. She has her own agenda and uses Lelouch to get what she wants, even though we are not sure of that. But when the time comes, she will abandon him too and find a new person to ruin. She is an evil user.

Lelouch needs to realize this, then use her(If you get what I mean) and loose her.
Like what someone has already mentioned, what really happened between Mao and C.C. is still a mystery ^^; So we don't know if she had been truly that selfish or not.

If C.C. was only using Mao . . . could she really be stupid enough to think that a child can fulfill her wish? She's more than a hundred years old. She should have already known that it isn't very likely. Her wish must be something really BIG. Because if it's not, I don't see the reason why her wish is still not revealed to us upto now. So I don't think her primary reason for contracting with Mao is to use him . . . but actually to help him.

Why do I say so? Take note that Mao was an orphan. He must have been a really lonely kid with all those misfortune befalling on him. It's very possible that she took pity of him and thought that maybe the power of the geass can help him.

Which was her grave mistake.

Now that Mao is having problems with his geass, she was there to comfort him. She had been his one and only companion. She didn't abandon that child.

Until one day . . . which we don't know exactly when . . .and don't know exactly why.

I believe she must have had a reason for leaving him. She can't just leave him for no reason after always being there for him for a long time x_X

Mao hadn't been any use of her ever since he had a geass, so why stay with him if her only plan was to use him? I firmly believe that C.C. really loved Mao. In episode 15 she even wanted Lelouch to talk to him 'coz things might still work out. But of course, Lelouch knows that it won't so he let Mao be shot anywayz ^^;

Anywayz, we all know that Lelouch is aware of the Mao issue. If C.C. is really that kind of user, will our Lelouch really be stupid enough to still trust C.C. even after what she did to Mao? And not to mention C.C. had saved him lots of times, even to the point of ending their contract so that his identity wouldn't be revealed. Is that still an evil user? ^^;

Well, I may sound pretty bias because I'm a C.C. fan ^^; but as her fan, I wouldn't want her to have a bad reputation so . . ehehe ^^;

And no, I hope nobody's thinking I'm asking for a debate x_x I just want to express my point of view ^^;

I also think that she's a user . . .in a way. But not as heartless and as evil as many people think. Hehe.

And no, I have nothing against anti-C.C. people at all We all have our own likes and dislikes. Hehe.

Anywayz, about the poll, I voted for Lelouch x C.C. xD (big fan! though Zero x Kallen is okay) and Suzaku x Euphemia (tragic couple but I don't mind Suzaku x Nunally)

Lelouch x Kaguya would be cute though xD Hehe. I also love Rivalz x Milly and Lloyd x Cecile xD Hehe.
Old 2007-04-17, 12:06   Link #507
Black Eye

well i'm with Lelouch/zero x Karen but if that didn't happen then go Lelouch x C.C.
Old 2007-04-17, 15:05   Link #508
Juvyniled

Lelouch has nothing invested into his relationship with C.C. apart from their contract which is vague at best. There was a lot of emotional investment however from Mao into his relationship with C.C. Unlike Lelouch, Mao had no goals or ambitions to drive him, so all that he was holding onto was C.C. Selfish on his part yes, but it was never necessary to involve him in such an ordeal (especially since he was only a child). Lelouch on the other hand is very intelligent, he won't let C.C. get the best of him, and he has ambitions of his own that will keep him from forming such a deep relationship with her (for the time being).

C.C. is selfish. It's undeniable. But whether she is evil or not is something that has yet to be 'revealed.' She probably had regrets for turning Mao into such a despicable creature, but she, like Lelouch, is determined to reach some end.
Old 2007-04-17, 20:18   Link #509
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I said I don't know if she is evil, but I think her agenda is probably not the best for humanity. And the reason Le gets along is he is not a saint either you know. Sure Britinia is bad, but he has killed innocents.

Guess they are perfect for each other. And hopefully we will find out all about C.C. this summer..damnit. What a time for a hiatus.
Old 2007-04-22, 20:13   Link #510
Umi

Send a message via AIM to Umi
I totally support Lulu x Shirley :3

Code:
when they kissed I was like OMGOMGOMG.

and then she lost her memory of him and i was like OMGOMGOMG.
ps- what's up with all these incest parings? I don't get it. Do you support actual incestorwhat'sthedeal.
Old 2007-04-22, 20:30   Link #511
GhOsTeDgE

I feel sorry for all the people who voted EuphieXBlahBlah. But hey mebbe Nina would be so stricken with grief that she makes a MechaEuphie (now with extra sharp angles).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umi View Post
ps- what's up with all these incest parings? I don't get it. Do you support actual incestorwhat'sthedeal.
I don't really see a problem with the incest pairings. I mean just because you watch CG doesn't mean you support killing people right? I always found it odd that people can be ok watching an anime with people killing people, but then get turned off at the thought of incest.
-sry offtopic, no more I promise.

Last edited by GhOsTeDgE; 2007-04-22 at 22:30.
Old 2007-04-22, 20:49   Link #512
Umi

Send a message via AIM to Umi
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhOsTeDgE View Post
I don't really see a problem with the incest pairings. I mean just because you watch CG doesn't mean you support killing people right? I always find it odd that people can be ok watching an anime with people killing people, but then get turned off at the thought of incest.
-sry offtopic, no more I promise.
Haha, alright, point taken. :D

I'm not hating on anyone for supporting them or anything. But personally, that's not my scene. :3
Old 2007-04-22, 20:56   Link #513
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

Send a message via AIM to HunterRequiem
I think there's been a rather long discussion already about incest (and poligamy, if you're interested )

We really need a new poll.
Old 2007-05-18, 16:12   Link #514
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

It seems that Lelouch X C.C is the most possible at the moment. However, don't you guys see distance from C.C to Lelouch after Mao's death and the part where she said "I must not make the same mistake again.." She also said that she almost forgot what kindness is. (And before when the part where she comforts Lelouch after Euphie's death, she doesn't show much or at all of any emotions.) I hope their relationship will grow in the future.
Old 2007-05-19, 12:58   Link #515
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
the voting isnt fair cuz u can vote more than 1 pair
T-T and theres no Suzaku x Lelouch
Old 2007-05-19, 15:23   Link #516
chibi_tsuki

i like Lelouch x Karen or Lelouch x Shirley i feel there will be so nice ^ ^

and i like Suzaku x Euphemia or Suzaku x Karen too i feel karen is suite for two of them :3
Old 2007-05-19, 15:48   Link #517
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Lulu x CC is pretty much a done deal :\, don't think there is anything more to discuss.

I want Susaku x Kallen!! well.... but Nanaly is cool too... hmmm
Shirley can just bite the dust....
Old 2007-05-20, 11:20   Link #518
wqwz

nuuuu.......Kallen belongs to Lulu's harem.....
Old 2007-05-20, 11:56   Link #519
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Kallen should have witness true manliness of Kamina, Zero is not manly enough!! if you know what I am talking about...
Old 2007-05-21, 06:31   Link #520
Rin Tohsaka

I really love LelouchxShirley!*___* She loves him so much...ç*****ç
And now that Euphie is gone (poor Euphie!ç__ç") i hope in KarenxSuzaku pair!*o*
Closed Thread

Tags
romance