AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-19, 20:31   Link #41
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagr81 View Post
hmm but interesting could naruto be any better of a fight now than he was before, because he learned wind manipulation
learning a move can't make u superman.
Well actually Just learning how to walk up trees made them ALOT better than they were before. In addition, After naruto learned how to walk on water, he showed some serious improvement in the neji and gara fights (pre-kyuubi intervention). PLUSS after he learned rasengan his fight with sasuke was ballz nasty! He's got 2 years of Jirya training under his belt, and he's prolly undergone at lest another 2 or 3 years of Super fast bushin training. Even if it was focused on learning one move, he was still 'training'.

Pluss now he's got the -GOKU after special training- feel about him. Very little to say (especially for his character type) and not the least bit worried.

Oh yeah, now that I've actually seen the pictures in the chapter I'm pretty convinced that Hidan's done. Before I thought that it was like a move where Shikamaru summoned them to the nara clan lands, But he actually set up traps there beforehand and TOOK hidan there. -MAJOR ADVANTAGE-

Pluss explosive tags are like grenades. We saw what one did to garra in mini shukaku form. Hidan had like 50 covering his entire body. He's got no special armor cuz he wouldn't be able to hurt himself if he did, and it didn't seem like he could heal extreme damage by himself. Blown to bits and burried miles undergound is one of the best ways to get rid of someone who's immortal.

I think the only reason sai and sakura went is to showcase naruto's new skillz against Kakuzu. Kakashi said that naruto would become more powerful than he is, and considering that he has shaingan AND ms now, that's no small claim. I would say he's almost as strong as an akastuki member (and he could prolly beat hidan by himself). Pluss if naruto can't take out an akatsuki members by himself, then what will he be good for?

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-01-20 at 09:12. Reason: Don't double post
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 20:58   Link #42
majin_vegeta

Yeah, Naruto is going to showcase his stuff. This should be a pretty good fight. I wouldn't be dissapointed if Naruto needed help to beat this guy. This guy is truly a monster. I mean, Kakashi may be able to beat him on his own, but that is only because the powers of the MS are hyped up. He still has three hearts that are uber powerful. If Naruto can take this guy without any help and going Kyuubi I will be impressed.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 21:00   Link #43
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Naruto aka (new) Yellow Flash goodluck!

He already looks different...i can tell (mentally then...normally he'd shout at people...this time he acted cool...stayed calm...and Sai/Sakura&Yamato are confident that he is "that" powerfull)

This oughtta be good
-Yeah, this will really be a fight to remember. Hopefully it will reveal just how much Naruto is capable of when he sets him mind at something (just like he has done so in the past). Never underestimate this little brat or else, he'll eat you alive.
Old 2007-01-19, 21:15   Link #44
yellowkaiq
~Chrno + Rosette~

Send a message via AIM to yellowkaiq
Bets on kage buushin being the first move he does next chapter

Youtube.com/timelesstroll - Check me out!
yellowkaiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 21:29   Link #45
majin_vegeta

Does anyone else think that it is odd that Kakuzu isn't tired from this fight?
Old 2007-01-19, 21:33   Link #46
Rachy
Disabled By Request

So we're spose to leave it at, Hidan is immortal because of this wierd Jashin thing and no one has any idea where he's from or how he obtained it. He'll just fall into this big hole and we won't see him again or ever get an explanation about him.

Or is Shika going to explain everybit of Hidan's ability?

I won't believe Hidan is dead, even if it says he's dead next chapter >.<.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Johnny 5
You shouldn't even joke about that kinda thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin vegeta
Does anyone else think that it is odd that Kakuzu isn't tired from this fight?
Or from losing most of his hearts and spending six days standing using his chakra to seal 2 bijuu. Yus he's quite something.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 21:42   Link #47
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
Or from losing most of his hearts and spending six days standing using his chakra to seal 2 bijuu. Yus he's quite something.
Well he is made of strings so he can't be tired fisicaly, and as for chakra, the source of chakra is the heart and he has 5 so he has plenty of chakra (maybe even more then Kisame)
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 22:00   Link #48
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post
Well he is made of strings so he can't be tired fisicaly, and as for chakra, the source of chakra is the heart and he has 5 so he has plenty of chakra (maybe even more then Kisame)
-Didn't the Akatsuki Leader say that Kisame's chakra capacity is exceedingly large even when compared to the ranks of other Akastuki members which would indicate he has more chakra capacity than any of them? Of course, there's plenty of ways to interpert this statement so I guess we cannot be certain...
Old 2007-01-19, 22:04   Link #49
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

yeah he said that it was large even for an akatsuki but that only means he's one of wich as most chakra... Kakuzo can be another!

And we know Itashi as low chakra capacity so we can asume there are others that have so to... so that "even for an akatsuki" can be quite relative!
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 22:35   Link #50
majin_vegeta

Well, that would make since, but I think they had some time before they actually met up with Shiki and co. Would Kakuzu die if he was beheaded? How do those tentacles fit with his head?
Old 2007-01-19, 23:51   Link #51
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Yeah it makes me wonder too. Kakuzu already can detach body parts. I doubt beheading would be a killer to him. I think its simply a matter of destroying the hearts.

Hey I want you guys to know that my 16 year old brother had a massive heart failure and is in the hospital. If anyone who sees this is a praying man/woman, please offer a prayer for his recovery as our family is very scared right now. Thank you.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 00:37   Link #52
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King

Does that mean Kakuzu blows up? Is the blood thing still intact, meaning that both Kakuzu and Hidan are blown up together?

Also, I think I can foresee Sakura accidentally killing herself. Think about it, Shikamaru has surrounded the battlefield and himself in traps, so if Sakura, Sai and Pakkun just walk in there they could set off some of them and be screwed.
shikamaru_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 01:35   Link #53
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
So we're spose to leave it at, Hidan is immortal because of this wierd Jashin thing and no one has any idea where he's from or how he obtained it. He'll just fall into this big hole and we won't see him again or ever get an explanation about him.

Or is Shika going to explain everybit of Hidan's ability?

I won't believe Hidan is dead, even if it says he's dead next chapter >.<.
A little unfulfilling isn't it? I agree with what most people have been saying so far...

On the one hand the 'ending' of the fight was quite fitting and certainly had a feel of finality to it.

On the other hand, there are a few things that make this ending seem too early. Hidan hasn't done a whole lot at all except his ritual, we don't know anything about him, the fight seemed to be way too easy for Shikamaru... For an Akatsuki dying, Hidan sure didn't get Sasori's treatment. Plus the backup.

I liked the ending very much, was just wishing the fight was longer and we actually got to know something about Hidan. Somehow I wish the fight wasn't over, but at the same time I'd be dissapointed if it weren't, because of that good ending. That sounds to me like Kishimoto failed.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 01:45   Link #54
majin_vegeta

I am actually glad that he is dead. I get tired of the Dragon Ball Z/Yugio like fights. I am going to do a move then, I have to explain it, and give you a chance to counter the move. Sometimes its better to just let some characters die without alot of drama. It has a better effect sometimes.
Old 2007-01-20, 02:11   Link #55
Zek
Eyebrows...

If Hidan is really down for the count then man, he seriously sucks. The only things he knows how to do are swing his scythe around, do his mirror damage jutsu and stab himself in the heart. He's a complete idiot other than that and he's been getting his ass kicked nonstop ever since he was introduced. If not for Kakuzu's help he would have been out of the picture the first time they decapitated him. Hidan has made it clear multiple times that he's powerless as a head, and I see no reason to believe that this explosion won't leave him as one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru_kun View Post
Does that mean Kakuzu blows up? Is the blood thing still intact, meaning that both Kakuzu and Hidan are blown up together?
No, Hidan ended the jutsu after the first hit.

Quote:
Also, I think I can foresee Sakura accidentally killing herself. Think about it, Shikamaru has surrounded the battlefield and himself in traps, so if Sakura, Sai and Pakkun just walk in there they could set off some of them and be screwed.
I'm pretty sure Shikamaru detonated all of them just now. And you know as well as I do that there's no freaking way any main character will ever die in a way like that.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 02:54   Link #56
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

He already looks different...i can tell (mentally then...normally he'd shout at people...this time he acted cool...stayed calm...and Sai/Sakura&Yamato are confident that he is "that" powerfull)

This oughtta be good
That kind of bothers me. I mean, look at Jiraiya. Even when getting into a serious fight, he still acts like an idiot and has unnecessarily noisy appearances. Even if he has gone through badass training, he should still be the same person.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 03:38   Link #57
majin_vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s View Post
That kind of bothers me. I mean, look at Jiraiya. Even when getting into a serious fight, he still acts like an idiot and has unnecessarily noisy appearances. Even if he has gone through badass training, he should still be the same person.
Yeah, I understand where you are coming from, but Jiraiya is much older than Naruto. It is only logical for him to be more like himself in a battle situation because he has more experience and he is really strong. Oh, and this Kishi's verision of the hyperbolic time chamber. Naruto has technically aged about a year. He should be a little more mature, at least in regards to fighting.
Old 2007-01-20, 05:36   Link #58
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s View Post
Don't worry, since we are talking about Naruto, he will definitely not hesitate to share us with his stupid moments.

By the way, I don't think anything has changed from before regarding his seriousness, he was the same (or maybe even more serious if we must talk about a change) when he was searching for Gaara or Sasuke. The only difference right now is him acting with a cool non-Kyuubified head. That is definitely a good thing, since we all want to see what he has learned recently (and in the long run, what he has learned with/from Jiraiya).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 05:50   Link #59
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
Yeah, I understand where you are coming from, but Jiraiya is much older than Naruto. It is only logical for him to be more like himself in a battle situation because he has more experience and he is really strong. Oh, and this Kishi's verision of the hyperbolic time chamber. Naruto has technically aged about a year. He should be a little more mature, at least in regards to fighting.
Exactly! Also i think that he completly got rid of his hot head part (his weakness) especially since he should've noticed (serveral times) that it triggers the Kyuubi...

But think about this....Kakashi said you'll surpass me...
Sakura/Sai & Yamato arrive (and they've seen Chouji/Ino & Kakashi beaten up...pretty bad.

Then Naruto responds....leave this to me... and Sai/Sakura & Yamato dont even intend to help cuz they are THAT confident (without knowing the enemies power)

Isnt it clear then... that Naruto really has surpassed Kakashi (and not even by a bit) Yamato responds like they are going to witness a show..

And the fact that Sai/Sakura & Pakkun are heading to Shikamaru probably means that he is gonna need their help (new Akatsuki member(s) or...trumph cards of this Hidan)
Old 2007-01-20, 06:54   Link #60
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
In these years of training with Jiraiya it shows us that he has matured ALOT but he still has his goofy side. Tsunade explains to us that the 4th was like this as well but possible one ot the strongest Ninja to have lived. I think this is us watching Naruto become a lot more like the 4th and completing jutsus the 4th was intent on completing. In a way the 4th is always with Naruto but we'll never know why [not right now] the 4th sealed the Kyuubi inside of him...

...I have still yet to read this chapter though, lol
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote