AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-17, 11:07   Link #4341
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
i don't think so. better finding out sooner and than later. like 10 to 15 years later.. then clare would be really upset since raki's been holding back some infomation regarding prissy. the sooner the better..
true lol would be a real problem for them and Clare would go ballistic.

Maybe a moment where just after Clare kills Priscilla she explains to Raki her past. It will need to be something that brings understanding in Raki's eyes on why Clare killed Priscilla (outside the fact she's an AB)
Old 2010-07-17, 11:11   Link #4342
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

about prissy's scent on being raki.. maybe clare won't noticed it until she really awakens? lol her scent of smell might increase dramatically by then. that would be a guud time for raki to explain to angry clare~ XD
Old 2010-07-17, 19:53   Link #4343
evil_kenshin

Quote:
about prissy's scent on being raki.. maybe clare won't noticed it until she really awakens? lol her scent of smell might increase dramatically by then. that would be a guud time for raki to explain to angry clare~ XD
considering how quickly she realized Priscilla was the one approaching she will know straight away. But just aslong as the scent is not on a certain part of Raki's body he should be fine
Old 2010-07-17, 20:00   Link #4344
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
considering how quickly she realized Priscilla was the one approaching she will know straight away. But just aslong as the scent is not on a certain part of Raki's body he should be fine
Are you implying something evil_kenshin?
Old 2010-07-17, 20:03   Link #4345
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Are you implying something evil_kenshin?
Yes i am Afterall after Raki's hybridisation when things can grow back I still doubt any guy wants a certain part chopped off (though he would regrow it the process would hurt alot)
Old 2010-07-17, 20:15   Link #4346
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

i'm not following kenchy.. umm wat? lol
Old 2010-07-17, 20:16   Link #4347
evil_kenshin

Quote:
well to keep this thread PG its what's between Raki's legs lol
Old 2010-07-17, 20:22   Link #4348
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
well to keep this thread PG its what's between Raki's legs lol
lol okay.. moving along. lol XD i wonder how long it'll take for the org to turn raki into a warrior or something else entirely?
Old 2010-07-17, 20:24   Link #4349
evil_kenshin

Quote:
lol okay.. moving along. lol XD i wonder how long it'll take for the org to turn raki into a warrior or something else entirely?
the transformation part is the easy part so I could see it taken no more than 5 days. Its the brainwashing that will take awhile so we might have a short timeskip (2-3 months) to cover the time needed for it to work.

While brainwashing children is one thing an adult is an entirely different thing.
Old 2010-07-17, 20:35   Link #4350
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

hmm.. yes. so after.. let's say clare survives prissy and the destory, she'd need some time to rest right? a week or so? by then, raki would be a changed man so to speak.
Old 2010-07-17, 20:39   Link #4351
evil_kenshin

Quote:
hmm.. yes. so after.. let's say clare survives prissy and the destory, she'd need some time to rest right? a week or so? by then, raki would be a changed man so to speak.
might be a bit to soon though as there still is the problem of Raki having a free will (he was pretty angry at the org when they captured him). 1 week wouldn't be enough even with all the torture in the world. Maybe something else will happen inbetween (though we will get the occasional pannel of Raki's time in the org) that buys time until the org can complete Raki.
Old 2010-07-17, 21:48   Link #4352
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Yes i am Afterall after Raki's hybridisation when things can grow back I still doubt any guy wants a certain part chopped off (though he would regrow it the process would hurt alot)
But wouldn't still have the same scent? just saying .

Claire may be forced to put up with certain things

Quote:

And you laugh at me and say I'm dense sometimes Clarakiss
Old 2010-07-17, 22:34   Link #4353
evil_kenshin

Quote:
But wouldn't still have the same scent? just saying .

Claire may be forced to put up with certain things
Nah if it regrows then it would be just Raki's own scent (this is presuming that Raki and Priscilla ever had sex of course) lol or Clare forces Raki to regrow parts of his body at different times to all of Priscilla's scent is gone
Old 2010-07-17, 22:36   Link #4354
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Nah if it regrows then it would be just Raki's own scent (this is presuming that Raki and Priscilla ever had sex of course) lol or Clare forces Raki to regrow parts of his body at different times to all of Priscilla's scent is gone
Poor poor Raki

Maybe he can get her back by saying she tastes like Cid......

Old 2010-07-17, 22:43   Link #4355
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Poor poor Raki

Maybe he can get her back by saying she tastes like Cid......

Clare to prove her point might just cause her lips to regrow at that point lol and considering her body was just destroyed somewhat odds are she is just going to regrow everything when she resurfaces Raki would lose in that regard. . I mean Clare increased her breast size while in Raphaela's mind lol so she's not above reforming her body.
Old 2010-07-17, 22:54   Link #4356
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
I mean Clare increased her breast size while in Raphaela's mind lol so she's not above reforming her body.
Roflmao, that's still kind of funny when I think about it. It could be that we all just got a little excited because we've never really had a shot of Claire of all people like that....it does though look like she grew in that territory though .

Did Rafaela think she was lacking in that department? She's not exactly like Renee herself
Old 2010-07-17, 22:58   Link #4357
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Roflmao, that's still kind of funny when I think about it. It could be that we all just got a little excited because we've never really had a shot of Claire of all people like that....it does though look like she grew in that territory though .

Did Rafaela think she was lacking in that department? She's not exactly like Renee herself
One thing that was always said is that Claire was petite and didn't eat enough (generally anorexic people do not have big boobs except with implants). I'd say she was a full B cup at most during the start of series but grew to a E in Raphaela's mind lol.
Old 2010-07-17, 23:08   Link #4358
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

oh why.. oh why are you two still talking about this? lol XD clare's breast and raki's *beep* oh geez.. honestly. lol

neway, kenchy, when i said raki being a changed man. i meant it physically, not mentally.
Old 2010-07-17, 23:09   Link #4359
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
One thing that was always said is that Claire was petite and didn't eat enough (generally anorexic people do not have big boobs except with implants). I'd say she was a full B cup at most during the start of series but grew to a E in Raphaela's mind lol.
I think that's a bit of an exaggeration .

Petite...well, not necessarily; she's about the same height as most of the the other Ghosts(Yuma is the tallest), and that goes for her, ahem, size as well. Galatea did say she was too thin, but It's pretty close to impossible to say if she came out with a few more pounds.

, I won't say anymore though. What Claire really took with her when she left Raciella, I will leave for personal opinion .

Quote:
oh why.. oh why are you two still talking about this? lol XD clare's breast and raki's *beep* oh geez.. honestly. lol

neway, kenchy, when i said raki being a changed man. i meant it physically, not mentally.
Don't try to change the subject Clarakiss, I'm not done with it yet

(just kidding, I am )
Old 2010-07-17, 23:17   Link #4360
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
i agree.. for their relationship to work, each must know the complete truth. i don't think clare would be upset with raki cuz he's being honest. just thankful he's alive all this time.
Quote:
i don't think so. better finding out sooner and than later. like 10 to 15 years later.. then clare would be really upset since raki's been holding back some infomation regarding prissy. the sooner the better..
Well, we all know that a healthy relationship is based on the truth and nothing but the truth.
Closed Thread