AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-30, 20:53   Link #9081
Shadow5YA

Whether the Eba father has good intentions or not, Seo obviously did not show it. All I see is a shallow attempt to create drama by exaggerating the father's control and overprotectiveness. Seo reduced him from a character to nothing more than an obstacle in Haruto and Yuzuki's way.

This is similar to Haruto losing all his old friends. They were Haruto's friends before Asuka's, yet they still cut all ties to him because they broke up.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 02:19   Link #9082
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Screw the old group, they were kinda boring anyway. Haruto's new group is a lot more interesting. Yuzuki, Rin, Hoshina, and sometimes Shiori. Takashi was probably the most useless person in the group. Only thing I remember him doing was asking Haruto for notes.
Old 2011-12-02, 05:11   Link #9083
Suban Ili'as

Hoshina so cute,very cute to stay at background((
Suban Ili'as is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 00:05   Link #9084
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Say's the guy who would have plowed every girl in this series on first sight.
That's just me though (AND FOR GOOD REASON) ;p

In this situation I think cuddling with his girlfriend is totally innocent.

(If it was me her legs would be over her head before she could blink)~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 09:13   Link #9085
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for ch162:
Old 2011-12-03, 12:29   Link #9086
cyberdemon

at least now we know why Yuzuki was crying when she first met Haruto. Surprised her father had the guts to show up after everything.
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 12:36   Link #9087
Emulator

We saw that her father was neglecting her since her mother died and gave her the feeling that he would not really care abot her. I´m eager to see his explenation for that.
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 19:25   Link #9088
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Chapter 162 is out...

Spoiler for Chapter 162:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
That's just me though (AND FOR GOOD REASON) ;p

In this situation I think cuddling with his girlfriend is totally innocent.

(If it was me her legs would be over her head before she could blink)~

Don't ever change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
at least now we know why Yuzuki was crying when she first met Haruto. Surprised her father had the guts to show up after everything.
Of course he'd show up. I don't think he'd need any guts though, Haruto is a punk kid to him, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emulator View Post
We saw that her father was neglecting her since her mother died and gave her the feeling that he would not really care abot her. I´m eager to see his explenation for that.
I am looking forward to the next chapter. Let's hope Seo does this right.
Old 2011-12-03, 19:34   Link #9089
Johnny
Working the bags...

He ought to just go, "Sorry, I'm not interested in whatever you selling." Then shut the door in his face...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 21:16   Link #9090
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think the author of the series is forgetting that the characters are technically adults now... Haruto needs to stop acting like a 13yr old.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 08:18   Link #9091
lightbringer
M9000

13yr olds are generally more aware of their sexuality than Haruto. Do schools/parents not do any kind of sex-ed in Japan these days or something?
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 11:11   Link #9092
Shadow5YA

Here's a nice and twisted way to spin it. This series shows the type of romance that goes nowhere. It actually represents the majority of teenagers and young adults and why Japan has such a low birth rate.

*flees*
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 12:44   Link #9093
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Through the eyes of Haruto~

(*Seriously, the combination of her hips, the small pert ass, and the side tie panties is amazing. Haruto is gay forever.*)

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 12:49   Link #9094
Key Board
Carbon

not enough Hoshina being Hoshina
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 12:59   Link #9095
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
13yr olds are generally more aware of their sexuality than Haruto. Do schools/parents not do any kind of sex-ed in Japan these days or something?
Not really... There's physical education where you learn about the reproductive organs and whatnot... but, that's besides the point really. For a male, Haruto is extremely reserved, no matter what region you are from in the world, men are the same when alone with a woman.

The problem with this story is that it's still at it's core a Shonen, which means the hero has to be this pure hearted boy (despite being an adult), with an extreme restraint for his sexual desires.

If this was an actual senin or josei, the characters would be more realistic... hell even Shoujo has a more realistic portrayal of a mans behavior.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 15:12   Link #9096
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Not really... There's physical education where you learn about the reproductive organs and whatnot... but, that's besides the point really. For a male, Haruto is extremely reserved, no matter what region you are from in the world, men are the same when alone with a woman.

The problem with this story is that it's still at it's core a Shonen, which means the hero has to be this pure hearted boy (despite being an adult), with an extreme restraint for his sexual desires.

If this was an actual senin or josei, the characters would be more realistic... hell even Shoujo has a more realistic portrayal of a mans behavior.
I think shonen allows for a little less reservation here. It would have been better if he just stared and she woke up and then did a cliche kya and slapped him.
Old 2011-12-04, 19:50   Link #9097
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post

Through the eyes of Haruto~

(*Seriously, the combination of her hips, the small pert ass, and the side tie panties is amazing. Haruto is gay forever.*)

This is exactly what he saw from his view.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 20:22   Link #9098
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Haruto probably has the rights to ask the father to leave, the problem is does he have the guts to do so.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 03:40   Link #9099
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
Haruto probably has the rights to ask the father to leave, the problem is does he have the guts to do so.
I don't think he will, and I don't think he should. Acting like that would mean that he's just as boneheaded as Eba's father. He should definitely hear them out.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 04:50   Link #9100
lightbringer
M9000

Yeah, it would be extremely stupid since ultimately he wants her parents' approval - he doesn't think Eba is truly happy being isolated from her father. This episode will likely end with the father begrudgingly caving in and approving them dating with setting some conditions and Eba moving back in with her sister.

Also Haruto - "are there really parents out there who do not love their kids" - yes, Haruto, there really are. Amazing as it might sound, it's a rather common thing.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life