AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-11-17, 00:24   Link #1
Shaolin Monk

[GSD] Cagalli, is she going to die?

This is just my prediction after watching all the GSD episodes and the promos. I was thinking why does athrun look so angry in the promo and why is he paired up with lunamaria. Also during the OP, we see Shinn and Kira fighting, but we have no idea why. I think its because Shinn killed Cagalli because he wants to get even with kira. This might also explain why arthrun is going back to zaft and kira joining the battlefield once more.

just my 2 cents.
Shaolin Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 00:29   Link #2
tetra

I do think she is going to die to evolve athrun's character.
But if Shinn kills cagalli, why would athrun JOIN zaft?
I personally think shes gonna get assassinated by the blue cosmos.
tetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 00:37   Link #3
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetra
She won't be killed as she's the seed Uzumi sent in space... He died to let her to escape and now will she be killed? Don't joke please!
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 00:42   Link #4
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Athrun was in bed with Cagalli but then accidentally self-destructed the bed ...RIP Cagalli.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 00:50   Link #5
aeolian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Monk
Also during the OP, we see Shinn and Kira fighting, but we have no idea why.
Shin will fight Kira later because one of Freedom's attacks killed his whole family back when he was escaping from Orb.Come on, you should have watched ep 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Athrun was in bed with Cagalli but then accidentally self-destructed the bed ...RIP Cagalli.
lol
aeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 01:11   Link #6
wao
OK.

sarcasteak: it seems that the theory "everything Athrun rides gets blown up" is true, eh.
Old 2004-11-17, 01:35   Link #7
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
sarcasteak: it seems that the theory "everything Athrun rides gets blown up" is true, eh.
What, you mean Cagalli or the bed?

Okay kids, there's nothing to see here...move on!!
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 01:44   Link #8
Shaolin Monk

i mean, i know that shinn has a reason to fight kira, but what about kira? what reason does he have to fight shinn. i doubt kira would accept fighting shinn unless he does something that can anger him, like killing cagalli.
Shaolin Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 01:46   Link #9
K'9999
Banned

Quote:
This is just my prediction after watching all the GSD episodes and the promos. I was thinking why does athrun look so angry in the promo and why is he paired up with lunamaria. Also during the OP, we see Shinn and Kira fighting, but we have no idea why. I think its because Shinn killed Cagalli because he wants to get even with kira. This might also explain why arthrun is going back to zaft and kira joining the battlefield once more.

just my 2 cents.
Come on, The opening and promo mean nothing. Just watch it. You can say that Athrun will have the white Zaku, and Rey will have Saviour because the end of opening shows that. Maybe Lunamaria is Athrun's girlfriend and Shinn and Rey are gay too. When did Sinn kill Cagalli? How the hell you think she will die? I don't think Athrun will going back to ZAFT even he is in ZAFT's battleship now. Even though Shinn killed Cagalli, what will Athrun go back ZAFT for? Everybody are expecting Kira's return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetra
If the story "needs" her to die, that might be a good plot.
K'9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 01:50   Link #10
K'9999
Banned

Quote:
i mean, i know that shinn has a reason to fight kira, but what about kira? what reason does he have to fight shinn. i doubt kira would accept fighting shinn unless he does something that can anger him, like killing cagalli.
Why the hell you think Shinn will kill Cagalli? Then how about kill Lacus Clyne (his girlfriend) or Athrun Zala (his best friend)
K'9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 02:06   Link #11
wao
OK.

You are mixing up Shinn and Kira... Shinn would kill Cagalli - it's possible, but I doubt Kira would come after him for that sort of thing.

However, Kira would have to fight back if Shinn attacks him. I don't think Kira's ready to let go of his life.
Old 2004-11-17, 02:14   Link #12
Depresionist

Send a message via MSN to Depresionist
Well, the name Athha pisses Shinn off a lot, and Cagalli wasn't exact Shinn's best friend (Look at how much conflict they've had in the last 5 episodes) But I'd say Shinn wouldn't intentionally kill Cagalli. However, I've been speculating about Cagalli's death by Shinn for a long time (Accidental Shot?), and Athrun will get Lacus (look at the openning).

But Double-Sister Homicide seems cool though ^^ Even though Cagalli is my favourite character =/

I speculate that she breaks up with Athrun though. Probably with that dude that's gonna hug her when she goes to ORB. Athrun gets addicted to his Gundam again, and decides that the Neutral ORB isn't right for him and he has to go back to his home, ZAFT, leaving Cagalli behind. This is when some attack gets to ORB, and Cagalli sacrifices herself somehow to save Shinn (Man, that'd be awesomely ironic). Kira avenges his sister and dies to Shinn too. Then Shinn gets a personality change, blahblah.
Old 2004-11-17, 02:59   Link #13
sinistral
SOS団

Shinn vs Kira : Simple reason is.... Shinn raped Lacus :fingers:
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 04:48   Link #14
Wolfslord

Send a message via ICQ to Wolfslord
I don't think that anyone of the 2 Couples (Kira/Lacus or Athrun/Cagalli) will die.
At least I hope this won't happen,some people might consider this boring,but I prefer this characters (that developed a lot in Seed) to stay through the whole story.
Wolfslord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 07:31   Link #15
AieL

Cagalli wont die.
she has the SEED mode afterall.
if she is to fight shin, i think shin will die instead.
he is just a lame ass natural (or maybe coordinator) suffering from severe pms.
and gets so happy with rey praises him (omg yaoii....expecting stupid doujinshi to be on ebay.)

Shins get pissed at kira coz kira was responsible for his family death. But both of them are just gonna survive (what i think). If kira dies in a 1v1, wtf is with season 1 then. super coordinator lose to a natural? Director go bang wall pls.

if they do that, im sure at least half of the gundam fans will rather watch teletubbies.....or at least power rangers....since its similar to shin's combination.

What does Shin has and Kira lacks?
Ans: Black Hair

What does Kira has and Shim lacks?
Genes, a BUSTY GF, a princess as her sister(now u know why cagalli is princess. coz kira is KING) etc
AieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 08:27   Link #16
FRiED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AieL
Cagalli wont die.
if she is to fight shin, i think shin will die instead.
he is just a lame ass natural (or maybe coordinator) suffering from severe pms.
and gets so happy with rey praises him (omg yaoii....expecting stupid doujinshi to be on ebay.)

Shins get pissed at kira coz kira was responsible for his family death. But both of them are just gonna survive (what i think). If kira dies in a 1v1, wtf is with season 1 then. super coordinator lose to a natural? Director go bang wall pls.

if they do that, im sure at least half of the gundam fans will rather watch teletubbies.....or at least power rangers....since its similar to shin's combination.

What does Shin has and Kira lacks?
Ans: Black Hair

What does Kira has and Shim lacks?
Genes, a BUSTY GF, a princess as her sister(now u know why cagalli is princess. coz kira is KING) etc
shinn is a coordinator i thought.
FRiED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 09:45   Link #17
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRiED
shinn is a coordinator i thought.
that's sort of a grey area, since he lived in ORB there's not really a way of knowing
and besides, La Flaga was a natural and he still killed his fair share of coordinators...granted he got blown up too
i think Kira and Lacus' appearance and Kira and Shinn's fight will be due to some totally out there and bizarre plot twist that no one is anticipating
Kira: Shinn, i am your father!
Shinn: NOOOOOO MY FATHER IS A GIRLY WHINY BITCH!
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 11:12   Link #18
Vinac

Send a message via AIM to Vinac
God I hope she gets killed off some time soon...
Vinac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 11:16   Link #19
sinistral
SOS団

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuven
that's sort of a grey area, since he lived in ORB there's not really a way of knowing
and besides, La Flaga was a natural and he still killed his fair share of coordinators...granted he got blown up too
i think Kira and Lacus' appearance and Kira and Shinn's fight will be due to some totally out there and bizarre plot twist that no one is anticipating
Kira: Shinn, i am your father!
Shinn: NOOOOOO MY FATHER IS A GIRLY WHINY BITCH!
Only Coordinators are allowed to join ZAFT.
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 12:59   Link #20
Kageh
Union Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AieL
Cagalli wont die.
What exactly is "seed mode" anyway? I remember watching seed and seeing this seed hit water and then the character's eyes gloss over and they get mad serious.

What's up with that? Did they ever explain it? Kira, Athrun, Cagalli, and Lacus all have this by the end of the series. Isn't Cagalli a natural though?

Did they ever explain this seed thing?
Kageh is offline   Reply With Quote