AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-05-30, 04:21   Link #21
renuac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Yeah, completely failed to notice that Although it does explain why Hime looks so grumpy on that picture...

Other than that, prince Marz continues to seem like a really great guy and the sage is great. I hope he sticks around for longer (I kept expecting him to get killed throughout the chapter.)
renuac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 05:26   Link #22
GenesiD
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
I am pleasantly surprised Gramps made it out of the night alive.
GenesiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 05:55   Link #23
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Polygamy is needed to save the world, usually it's the other way around, saving the world while building a harem.

So ring power increases with every ring, but wouldn't having 5 people with ring power be better usually?
In before ring power increases with the power of love.
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 07:20   Link #24
Trung-t-rung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Well, I hope the Prince will stay as a bro. Maybe giving advices about relationships with noble, princesses and stuff to our MC.
Harem these days desperately need a bro, best-pal character.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 08:31   Link #25
charasu
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Well, I hope the Prince will stay as a bro. Maybe giving advices about relationships with noble, princesses and stuff to our MC.
Harem these days desperately need a bro, best-pal character.
plot twist, after the prince became best-pal in the end he betrayel th MC(backstab plot)
===================
okay there's other hime out there, from the foreshadow mostlikely here is elf, kemonomimi etc, indeed harem tag is needed in this series
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 08:48   Link #26
Kutra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Or maybe the prince is a princess XD (one of princesses has short hair and flat cest)
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 09:43   Link #27
charasu
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
another twist one of the other 4 princesses actually is a trap
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 16:00   Link #28
krab
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
please don't... there are more than enough traps in Tog...
krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 16:43   Link #29
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Interesting. The plot isn't as dark as the cover made it out to be.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 22:14   Link #30
teejmo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Wow, this may be the first time the good guy manages to NTR a guy with five girls in one swing. Bravo, main character, bravo.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 02:04   Link #31
jzmagic
flargansbog
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
So begins the harem quest!
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 04:42   Link #32
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Wow, this may be the first time the good guy manages to NTR a guy with five girls in one swing. Bravo, main character, bravo.
Well, this is also first time the good guys get friendzoned AFTER marriage
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 11:31   Link #33
teejmo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well, this is also first time the good guys get friendzoned AFTER marriage
Touche!It also might be the first time where the grandfather of the main heroine is encouraging polygamy!

As to the friend-zoning, at least MC's got some hope. After all, she replied "Not yet," when the guards thought they were "enjoying themselves".

But this MC has hit the jackpot! Marry his super hot childhood friend? Nailed it! Have every girl in the entire world wanting him? Judging by those maids, oh yeah! Getting a princess harem? That's next on the "To Do" list! Become king of the known world? Well, that's just a matter of time!

No matter how you see it, that prince got royally screwed. The only way he isn't super pissed is if he also was in love with someone else, but had to forsake that love "to save the world". And that, I feel, would be a little too convenient.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 12:31   Link #34
ta2666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
The minister from his country called him a loser earlier so I am thinking it might be the first prince who tries to steal the princesses
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 18:13   Link #35
yuzen003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: USA
Was hoping it would stay as Satou and Hime, but I have faith in Maybe and will wait to see how things pan out.
yuzen003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 18:30   Link #36
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Touche!It also might be the first time where the grandfather of the main heroine is encouraging polygamy!

As to the friend-zoning, at least MC's got some hope. After all, she replied "Not yet," when the guards thought they were "enjoying themselves".

But this MC has hit the jackpot! Marry his super hot childhood friend? Nailed it! Have every girl in the entire world wanting him? Judging by those maids, oh yeah! Getting a princess harem? That's next on the "To Do" list! Become king of the known world? Well, that's just a matter of time!

No matter how you see it, that prince got royally screwed. The only way he isn't super pissed is if he also was in love with someone else, but had to forsake that love "to save the world". And that, I feel, would be a little too convenient.
He looked more like the handsome guy who wasn't interested in women.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 07:48   Link #37
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
It's HAREM!!!!!!!!
__________________
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 11:26   Link #38
bastek66
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
It's HAREM!!!!!!!!
This sucks.
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 14:48   Link #39
Hokoga
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
For once I kinda didn't want it to go the harem route
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
romance, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.