AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-03-09, 11:11   Link #1921
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Finally finished Peace@Pieces, Little Busters! and Akane-iro Somaru Saka. It took me long enough xD

Of these three games my fav. was Little Busters! God, just loved this game! The Refrain Episode made me cry all the way to end even though I already had an idea of what was going to happen. This one goes to my TOP Fav. games! 10/10 for this one!

Peace@Pieces was good. The game failed in character development, they all stayed the same from beginning to end. Once you read your way through the game the first time everything from there on you can just sit and skip everything just stopping to click on the choices to enter another girl's route. 6/10.

Finally Akane-iro Somaru Saka. I enjoyed feng's first game: Aozora No Mieru Oka. That and the possibility to can hook up with Mikoto in this game was my incentive to play. All the stories are about getting over the obstacles that prevent you from being with the girl you love. Overall, the game is pretty good, there's plenty of development for every character and the story is ok. 7/10.

Now it's time to play Fortune Arterial, Time Leap and Seiken No Inganock!
Reading that about Peace@Pieces is somewhat disappointing. I'm still planning on continuing with the game, along with the fandisc, but I don't know if it's worth it, since I have a huge list of titles to go through.

As for Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, it's a pretty enjoyable title that's worth checking out for people who haven't done so. A lot of scenes in that game cracked me up, particularly Mihato's initial reaction after finding out that Junichi has a wife-to-be. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
A PS2 port for Akane-iro is coming out. For lulz, try guessing who's going to voice Yuuhi in the port.
Why, who's voicing Yuuhi? It's not Kazune?

I'm playing Itsuka, Todoku, Ano Sora ni along with Purely right now. Both are rather pretty good titles, though I've yet to explore individual routes. Just finished ExE with Natsuki's and Mio's routes, and I'm thinking of going through Ninomiya's, but...

...I don't really like Aoyama Yukari. >__<
Old 2008-03-09, 13:46   Link #1922
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Why, who's voicing Yuuhi? It's not Kazune?

Alright, since you can't guess it I'll tell you. KUGIMIYA RIE is voicing Yuuhi in the PS2 version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I am kind of new to this thread, so could explain what you mean ?
Read my post about N1 SHUFFLE! review. For info on the DC review, start from THIS POST and keep reading.
Old 2008-03-09, 17:13   Link #1923
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
[i]

Read my post about N1 SHUFFLE! review. For info on the DC review, start from THIS POST and keep reading.
I read it, but too many abbreviated jargon. For starters what is DC review ? more specificly what does DC stand for?
Old 2008-03-09, 18:30   Link #1924
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

DC = Da Capo.

Nomake Wan was reviewing the PC version of the PS2 port, which is Da Capo Plus Communication.
Old 2008-03-09, 22:24   Link #1925
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Alright, since you can't guess it I'll tell you. KUGIMIYA RIE is voicing Yuuhi in the PS2 version.
...Haha. Oh wow. >___< It just had to be her.
Old 2008-03-09, 22:49   Link #1926
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
...Haha. Oh wow. >___< It just had to be her.
That's right. Instead of telling Yuji to SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!, she'll be telling Jun'ichi to JUST DIE!
Old 2008-03-11, 02:42   Link #1927
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

The Ubw English Patch Is Leaked In /jp/! This Is Not A Drill! I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill!
cicido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 10:54   Link #1928
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post
The Ubw English Patch Is Leaked In /jp/! This Is Not A Drill! I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill!
I smell new Drama...

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Vibeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 10:01   Link #1929
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibeke View Post
I smell new Drama...
From the things are looking, it doesn't seem that way. It seems that everyone is taking the leak(?) quite nicely. Or it might just be me, and there's something big afoot.

Anyway... is it me or are there more and more willing people to start game translations? At least, in AnimeSuki and among other places in the Internet. Don't get me wrong, this is great... at least more people are interested.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 23:37   Link #1930
Ray Huynh

Fate/stay night
Clover heart's
Ray Huynh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-13, 18:18   Link #1931
Illuminati

Is there a list somewhere about the games who are translated in english? I'd like to try the genre, especially the romance one (maybe hentai too but it's must have a killer plot or something). Thanks
Illuminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-13, 23:21   Link #1932
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
Is there a list somewhere about the games who are translated in english? I'd like to try the genre, especially the romance one (maybe hentai too but it's must have a killer plot or something). Thanks
Current list of Completed and English-Translated Visual Novels

Seriously, isn't this sort of information supposed to be postied/stickied/pinned somewhere here?
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 00:25   Link #1933
Illuminati

Thanks a lot, that's exactly what I am looking for! BTW Can I make choice in visual novel or I should turn to dating sim if I want that?

Oh and what do you recommend is that list you gave?
Illuminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 12:17   Link #1934
Hypertaost
I misspelled, it's toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
Thanks a lot, that's exactly what I am looking for! BTW Can I make choice in visual novel or I should turn to dating sim if I want that?

Oh and what do you recommend is that list you gave?
In most visual novels you can make decisions (exepet in ones like higurashi and narcissu). In some games like ever 17 you have to make somewhere around 40 decisions for every path. Dating sims in english is pretty rare (my definition of dating sims are games where you have to control stats like intelligence and stuff like that. To those who are thinking of little busters, that dosen't count).

For my recommedation, I think it is good if you start with simple and free games like a dream of summer, collage and narcissu (none of them are commercial games and they go from full picture and voice to extreme minamalist). After that you can move on to planeterian (no choices), utawarerumono (part rpg) and other commercial games. I also recommend anything translated by deja vu.

There are some professionally translated vns, but most of tham are nothing but sex and thus not worth the time. But ever 17 (I think this is 15+) and yume miru kusuri (18+) are really great.

If you really like these things you can start learning japanese or chinese since there really isn't many games in english after all. Also, you can start playing come of the partial translations like fate stay night (best selling vn ever), Clannad (better than fate stay night in some respects) and higurashi (best selling doujin ever).

Now if you say you can read other languages the I can really start going, but you only asked about the list, so I'll shut up now.
Hypertaost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 14:18   Link #1935
-Nyu-
Yozora

So the UBW patch has been finaly released! A shame an earlier version was leaked though..

@Illuminati
Also check this for translation info:
http://www.tsukuru.info/tlwiki/index...itle=Main_Page
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 14:38   Link #1936
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

I should've been saying this next week, but due to personal reasons, Nomake Wan decided to advance his review of Really? Really! by a week, meaning that he reviewed it this Saturday instead of doing it next week. The audio for the show is going to take time since I'm having someone excise some content from it.
Old 2008-03-16, 14:44   Link #1937
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Okay, Nomake Wan over at the Initial D World forums ended his Da Capo Plus Communication review on the IDW radio just over half an hour ago. As usual, audio and text logs available ONLY ON REQUEST AND THROUGH PMs.
Do you happen to still have the copy? The shuffle one was hilarious so I want to hear this one was well ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nyu- View Post
So the UBW patch has been finaly released! A shame an earlier version was leaked though..

@Illuminati
Also check this for translation info:
http://www.tsukuru.info/tlwiki/index...itle=Main_Page
GREAT! I guess the leek pushed them into finishing the installer ^^

Also the mention about the voices...oh dam O.o

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 14:46   Link #1938
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Remember everyone, audio for the shows IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. Just send me a PM, and I'll reply with the link.
Old 2008-03-16, 14:50   Link #1939
relentlessflame

*Administrator

With that said, let's please not let this thread become a PR thread for that guy's reviews. This thread is called, and is about, everyone's current favourite ero-games. So please, no more posting about that in here.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 10:57   Link #1940
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Gouen no Soleil's demo is up and available for download!

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel