Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-01-22, 07:52   Link #21
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Next week: Naruto and Sasuke meet up in the aether world like they usually do, have a conversation about how awesome kages are, fist bump, and come back to life by the sheer will of wanting to become kage.
Then they fuse in one body, become a being which will surpass even Rikudou, defeat Madara, Zetsu and then resurrect everybody. The final scene - everybody is dancing.
Old 2014-01-22, 08:35   Link #22
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
I kept my fingers crossed the whole time and YES Sasuke really got stabbed

so how are they going to survive? with Chiyo around the "life force-transferring technique" would have been an option - so my money is on Orochimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Next week: Naruto and Sasuke meet up in the aether world like they usually do, have a conversation about how awesome kages are, fist bump, and come back to life by the sheer will of wanting to become kage.
sounds more like Bleach
Old 2014-01-22, 09:17   Link #23
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Then they fuse in one body, become a being which will surpass even Rikudou, defeat Madara, Zetsu and then resurrect everybody. The final scene - everybody is dancing.
You just gave me a horrible mental image of Ewok Ninjas dancing around. You bastard.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 09:25   Link #24
Death Usagi
Banned

O please, Naruto and Sasuke can't die! XP

Sasuke might later on though...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 09:49   Link #25
james0246

Good chapter all around. Nice suspense and some decent tension mixed with a few worthwhile character beats. The simple fact that Sarutobi is doing something is worth the price of admission (who'd a thunk he was even slightly worthy of his title), but the pathos really pushed the chapter over the edge into the realm of 'decently awesome'.

And Hinata tripping was also great .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 10:34   Link #26
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

lets see uchiha sasuke with senju chakra and EMS on the brink of death with no one around to heal him on the edge of a manga break...sounds like rinnegan is on the way.

also kishi made it clear that naruto will die...kuruma plan must be some sort of revival/rebirth procedure
Old 2014-01-22, 10:38   Link #27
Itachi urchman

This chapter is on fire, lives are at stake and I don't understand who is the masked guy. Is spiral zetsu controlling Obito ? But you just have that feeling that sasuke and naruto are going to survive and fight Madara together , Madara is arrogant as usual. I don't where Kishi left some characters , what is kakashi and minato doing, orochimaru is just watching ? Can't wait for the next chapter intriguing ��.

Last edited by Itachi urchman; 2014-01-22 at 10:53.
Itachi urchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 10:38   Link #28
Ozuma

The writing is terrible but nevertheless I'll give it 10 out of 10 solely for Mads.

1. Nearly killing Sauce-chan
2. Naruto is nearly dead
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 10:46   Link #29
II Maestro

So Sasuke plans to fight Madara without anything up his sleeve just a direct confrontation I thought that what Madara stab was a genjutsu or izanami that Sasuke activated with his eye powers looks like I was wrong.
Old 2014-01-22, 10:49   Link #30
Ozuma

II Maestro

I the only one who laughed at Hashirama's plan to shock Mads madness out of him (due to Sauce resembling Mads bro Izuna) being a complete utter failure? Too much faith in TNJ Hashi.
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 11:02   Link #31
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Chapter 662: The Real End
As the title suggest, this is the Real End...the End for the Allied Shinobi is HERE!! They are in a great danger!
We entered the 15th year of serialization, the cover is cool but Elysium is where Naruto will go. In case you know something about Philosophy, you will understand. Just a joke, makes sense anyway!
Sage Art: Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands is so...is perfect, it will look amazing in Anime. Spiral Zetsu is back, we haven't seen him since Obito was a child.
Onoki: "We have to leave Madara to that Naruto kid"
You are Kage and senile too, Naruto is dying. Naruto is fighting with unlimited chakra since...since from Obito's last fight.
Finally, some important characters appears in this chapter. I wonder if Orochimaru will just stand aside and watch Sasuke dying or will interfere.
Kiba: " Did he defeat Madara?" (asking Gaara if Naruto defeated Madara)
rofl, I didn't knew Kiba was so stupid!! No Kiba, he didn't defeat Madara.
Hinata is now out of chakra, running...and running. I doubt the Third Hokage will be able to do something...
It's been a long time since we saw both Naruto and Sasuke defeated. Considering this is the Last Battle, this must happen!
Ohh damn, the manga will take another week break. Geez, it was 2 weeks of January with no Manga and now again.
It's impossible for Naruto and Sasuke to die, they'll survive somehow. Btw, Number 666 is getting close, number of the beast lol!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 11:46   Link #32
Tchadnis

lol so i was right that was no genjustsu , i dont feel bad for sasuke but poor hinata , damm so sad
Old 2014-01-22, 12:07   Link #33
sayde

Ugh...this is where the NaruHina side of me comes out and it's scared. I feel like Kishi will choose to resolve this whole thing by having Hinata give up on Naruto just because she feels unworthy after tripping and failing to rescue him during this final hour. So she'll quietly fade into the abyss convinced that Sakura is more deserving.

I know Kishi isn't great with romance, but I swear, that better not happen.

Other than that, I got nothing. This chapter just seems to be dragging out the inevitable. We know Naruto and Sasuke aren't going anywhere and that it's only a matter of time before the situation gets switched around. About the only thing I can say now is that we can safely assume Sasuke actually got stabbed without planning for that to happen.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 13:39   Link #34
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Fan View Post
Sakura was just as worried because she focus clearly on Naruto and did not even respond to Tsunade when she was suggesting to take Sakura even though a moment ago Sakura saying to herself that she does not have much chakra left.

It is just not over the top since she is right near Naruto, but she is desperately trying to help Naruto by bringing out as much chakra that she has left and is nearly on tears.
Thank you. Thank you!

I swear the bias toward Hinata even now.
Old 2014-01-22, 13:50   Link #35
Wandering Soul

I'm really surprised that Sasuke just rushed at Madara with no actual strategy in mind. I also got a small chuckle out of Zetsu trying to say that pooping must feel similar to killing.
Old 2014-01-22, 14:16   Link #36
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi urchman View Post
I don't understand who is the masked guy. Is spiral zetsu controlling Obito ?
He's the spiral-looking Zetsu. He's the one that Obito goes inside of/borrows when he runs out to rescue Kakashi and Rin.

Glad Sasuke being stabbed wasn't an illusion. It wouldn't make any sense as Madara has made it pretty clear that nothing, not even the best clones, are beyond the Rinnegans visual prowess.
Old 2014-01-22, 14:56   Link #37
Excelion

I think it's a controlled Yamamoto inside Spiral Zetsu using the wood jutsu. Orochimaru took note because Yamamoto is a former experiment
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 15:09   Link #38
Ero-Senn1n

Good chapter, now we can speculate on how will these 2 survive. I think now the time of Sasuke and possibly Orochimaru too has come. It would be quite cool to see these two "bad" guys save the asses of all the stupid alliance people

Some guesses:

1, We are already inside I.T., so whatever is happening is not the real thing. The one who can break it is Sasuke since he has the EMS which is now powered by the 1st's sage chakra. Once he breaks it we will be back on the real battlefield and until then everything that happens and all the people that die will be just like a bad dream. This is cool because everybody can be killed in the next chapters, but it's also lame because there won't be any consequence to what happens next.

2, As the above but I.T. is so powerful that a death inside of it also results in real death. Sasuke breaks out of the I.T. but he chooses to not confront Madara but fake his death until he has a good chance for a surprise attack. This would focus on how Sasuke is currently willing to sacrifice Naruto and all the others in order to win this war, that is he still does not have the "will of fire" despite his words in this chapter about wanting to become a better hokage. And since Sasuke has the 1st's sage chakra he later might temporarily turn his EMS into a rinnegan and be able to resurrect Naruto and the others, so the chance of this outcome is more than 0%

3, Sasuke already activated Izanagi or Izanami, which being fueled by sage chakra might be on a larger scale so it also affected the whole army. Of course he can lose his eye because he still will be able to have either Obito's EMS eye or even Madara's rinnegan eye which is currently in Obito. So there are replacement eyes.

4, Orochimaru finally does something epic. It's time, since he didn't do anything until now. Even bringing back the original Sage as an Edo Tensei would be something that only Orochi could have planned from long ago.

5, ???

Well i don't expect much from 4th currently because at most he can save Naruto, but how would he save Sasuke? Unless they made a plan involving both Sasuke and Minato which is already being executed...
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 15:09   Link #39
noktown

"Madara for you to stoop this low!"
No shit,really ?He's like the main villain of your universe,Many people died to Akatsuki and he's like the Boss of Akatsuki and you thought he wouldn't stoop this low ?

And what the hell is wrong with Sasuke,he literally did nothing(he's not exhausted or something),got a boost from *whatever generation* Hokage and was so easily stabbed ?Well Played.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 15:20   Link #40
forcerounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Ugh...this is where the NaruHina side of me comes out and it's scared. I feel like Kishi will choose to resolve this whole thing by having Hinata give up on Naruto just because she feels unworthy after tripping and failing to rescue him during this final hour. So she'll quietly fade into the abyss convinced that Sakura is more deserving.

I know Kishi isn't great with romance, but I swear, that better not happen.

Other than that, I got nothing. This chapter just seems to be dragging out the inevitable. We know Naruto and Sasuke aren't going anywhere and that it's only a matter of time before the situation gets switched around. About the only thing I can say now is that we can safely assume Sasuke actually got stabbed without planning for that to happen.
Hinata has nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone on the battlefield is almost out of chakra from fighting. Sakura does not have enough chakra to sustain Naruto's life. Ultimately the solution to saving Naruto is for Minato to transfer the other half of Kurama's chakra into Naruto.

Hinata's plea for Neji to protect Naruto from beyond is probably not meaningless. Naruto could end up meeting Neji's ghost (among others) in the "lobby of death" just like how Kakashi met his father in the Pain Invasion arc. It's pep talk time once again.

Of course I'm still scared as a NaruHina fan though.
forcerounds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion