AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-02-27, 06:46   Link #1001
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I initially though Death was going to be the final boss but its clearly Shiro+Kayano now. Nagisa better fully embrace his killing talents.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 07:47   Link #1002
Sixth
Hu Tao

The chinese scan is out.

Spoiler for 129 spoiler:
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 08:08   Link #1003
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
The chinese scan is out.

Spoiler for 129 spoiler:
Even though she's flat?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 08:13   Link #1004
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Even though she's flat?
That is the problem. I felt attracted to her.
Old 2015-02-28, 00:16   Link #1005
Chosen_Hero

Great, thanks to the latest chapter now I can't watch an episode without looking at Kayano's back to see if it was incorporated into the anime.
Old 2015-02-28, 00:22   Link #1006
Sixth
Hu Tao

Suddenly the kidnapping scene in Kyoto lost its tension.

Why? If everything went bad, Kayano will solo them.
Old 2015-02-28, 00:27   Link #1007
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Great, thanks to the latest chapter now I can't watch an episode without looking at Kayano's back to see if it was incorporated into the anime.
same here... meanwhile anime talk is all about how effective the principal's methods are...
Old 2015-02-28, 00:47   Link #1008
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
same here... meanwhile anime talk is all about how effective the principal's methods are...
Best part of that is that everything they are discussing is touched upon in the series.

The wait for the next chapter is unbearable.
Old 2015-02-28, 10:37   Link #1009
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Don't she have to meet Shiro first? Which means she gets her power up much later...
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 10:40   Link #1010
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
Don't she have to meet Shiro first? Which means she gets her power up much later...
It seems that she already have that power before meeting Shiro.
Old 2015-03-01, 01:42   Link #1011
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Suddenly the kidnapping scene in Kyoto lost its tension.

Why? If everything went bad, Kayano will solo them.
Well, this isn't exactly true. She had to keep her power a secret from her classmates. As she said before, the greatest secret weapons are those that you don't even let your friends know that you have.

She could have saved them, but she probably would have only done it at the absolute last, last, last resort.

Also, wow, I seriously majorly fell in love with this series recently. It moved from really like to love... all it took was for that masterful reveal. I'm still really impressed by it.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 03:24   Link #1012
The One Above God
Kamijou

^Really? Well, the thing that really made me hooked to this series is Nagisa's glare back at chapter 11 .

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 12:03   Link #1013
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
^Really? Well, the thing that really made me hooked to this series is Nagisa's glare back at chapter 11 .
Lol, I mean Nagisa is the other half of it... but Kayano was always just sort of there... the one perpetually underdeveloped joke character... well this is true no longer!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2015-03-01, 14:21   Link #1014
R.D.Blax

I'm the same as you. Before it was just a good manga for me, but after the this masterful reveal, I'm now in fanboy mode.

Forever 0 for life now.
R.D.Blax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 15:34   Link #1015
SinsI

Quote:
It seems that she already have that power before meeting Shiro.
Do we actually know it or is that your speculation? I thought it went "during second transfer student insertion, Shiro noticed a much better material for tentacles" - so she got her tentacles from him...
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 18:08   Link #1016
charasu
DigiDestinied

but based spoiler from /a/ she stole it from her sister lab after her sister die, so not from shiro........
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 21:30   Link #1017
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
but based spoiler from /a/ she stole it from her sister lab after her sister die, so not from shiro........
The translation just came and it was confirmed. Kayano (well, Yukimura Akari) took them after her sister died.

But yikes, her pain threshold is insane if she can endure the tentacles for months on end.

She studied Koro-sensei's patterns for a long time and adapted to them. He barely managed to get away with that beam attack he used on Itona a while back.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 02:40   Link #1018
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

wow, fucking badass chapter.

Old 2015-03-02, 03:28   Link #1019
Kreceir

Old 2015-03-02, 05:55   Link #1020
The One Above God
Kamijou

Nagisa vs Kayano incoming? . I can feel that he will have a crucial role in stopping Kayano in this arc. Assuming her case will be resolved in this arc, and that she will not disappear for god knows how many chapters.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, school