AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-08-03, 21:38   Link #8361
Saber024

i liked the chapter.

haruto's indecisiveness and fear of change / living alone, yuzuki encouraging and supporting him even if it's tiring.

it's nice to see yuzuki supporting haruto now, for a change.

but stupid haruto, you got a kick-ass girlfriend, smile a little woncha!
Old 2011-08-04, 02:56   Link #8362
mangaf_cksdotcom

that was kinda funny... his memories... he is a well-known servant... he knows it himself...
Old 2011-08-05, 12:10   Link #8363
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
that was kinda funny... his memories... he is a well-known servant... he knows it himself...
And now we understand why everyone oppose him to return to Eba.
If he's returned to Eba, everyone would lose their best servant

Now. Haruto comes with Eba.
Somehow, I found it's not as entertaining as his moment with Asuka before.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 20:34   Link #8364
Khalan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Puzzled as to how he was a moron that chapter? All I seen was like someone already pointed out that he's still indecisive. Although I believe that is probably more to him being afraid of changing, i.e living on his own...
Because it's far too late to show any indecision or fear of change where Eba is the prize.

1. He decisively left home for her at what 16-17?
2. He decisively challenged a dying friend for her.
3. When he didn't get her he never had a thought about returning home so he doesn't get homesick.
4. He decisively dumped Asuka within a day of Eba's confession.
5. Staying next door to an ex- is only going to lead to trouble with the current GF.
6. At this point he's already been in Tokyo for at least 3 years.
7. He is very familiar with the area because it is near both his work and school.
8. He's still not going to be very far from his sisters place so he has a safe/close landing should it not work out.
9. He's not even out the cash because Eba gave it to him.
10. Not moving now might let Asuka think he couldn't leave her, same for Eba.

At the absolute worst he gets one month of private time with Eba and then moves back with his sister. The rewards are many and the penalties for failure are zero. Any hesitation at all at this point makes him a moron in this chapter.
Khalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 03:05   Link #8365
mangaf_cksdotcom

haruto's parents were against his early transfer in tokyo but convince them that it's for his future cooking career, but no progress at all, not even a dishwasher in a restaurant... sigh... he can really lie and disappoint anyone when it comes to eba...

but seo might be saving it for Eba, she'll be the one to inspire him to be a great cook...

but i doubt, his future will be like this:
"you're so damn useless!!! just go to the kitchen and cook something!!!" - his future wife
Old 2011-08-07, 07:09   Link #8366
erfine
hugs@Ranka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalan View Post
At the absolute worst he gets one month of private time with Eba and then moves back with his sister. The rewards are many and the penalties for failure are zero. Any hesitation at all at this point makes him a moron in this chapter.
Transitions in life feel uncomfortable, even if you're certain that those changes are for the best. You can't expect the characters to react to things the same way that we do up here in armchair general land. Nobody has the advantage of living their life in the third person.
erfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 18:22   Link #8367
Khalan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfine View Post
Transitions in life feel uncomfortable, even if you're certain that those changes are for the best. You can't expect the characters to react to things the same way that we do up here in armchair general land. Nobody has the advantage of living their life in the third person.

I'd agree if this were a 'life' transition. It's just a small change of address. My qualifications are a bit more than armchair. When I left home I didn't feel any hesitation. Much like him I had a girlfriend but unlike him I moved 150 miles away with no problem.

I get your point though. That could be what the mangaka is thinking. I just think given what we've been shown it makes no sense at this stage of the story or maybe I just want to get to rag on Seo a bit too.
Khalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 11:26   Link #8368
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Anime Adaptation green-lit ! Be prepared for Eba lovers

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 11:40   Link #8369
jzmagic
flargansbog

Anime Eba doesn't look nearly as good as manga Eba.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 12:08   Link #8370
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Ugh... so many good series that could be used for anime and we get this. :P

My question is, where will it end? Suzuka's anime ended after they got together the first time, which was actually a pretty good point to end it. Will it be the same here, with it ending as she leaves for Tokyo and them getting together?
Old 2011-08-14, 12:26   Link #8371
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Anime-Eba doesn't appeal to me. I somehow imagined her hair color differently, but don't ask me which color =/.

And lol@anime-hehruto. That facial expression he has on the picture does suit his normal rather clueless or "heh?!"-behavior. He looks quite helpless there

/waits to see in action how Hehruto cooks for Kazama *lol*
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 12:36   Link #8372
User68604
Disabled By Request

i just hope they skip that entire arc with the guy friend in the hospital.

and anything to do with asuka (altho i doubt that'll happen)
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 12:40   Link #8373
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Headline: Popularity beats internet trolls!
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 14:11   Link #8374
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Meh, popularity doesn't mean much to me. Popularity equaling something being good went out the window with Jerry Springer and "reality" t.v. :P

Personally, KNIM getting an anime doesn't bother me. I just think there's other series out there that deserve it more but have been (or were) overlooked. For example, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. It just begs to be made into an anime (it did get a live drama at least). I'm hoping Iris Zero gets an anime some day. That's a great series.
Old 2011-08-14, 14:14   Link #8375
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Seeing as how the anime of Suzuka made the characters even less likable than the manga, the best I can hope for is that this animated production doesn't make things worse. Or at least it doesn't cause the manga fans to hate it.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 14:17   Link #8376
Xaturas

Another romance blob anime where you look at it and either go "meeh haven't got anything better so can as well watch this sheit" or "lulz what that jump forward, jump forward, jump forward, delete".
Or maybe its just me, I'm not anymore into anything thats has nice pictures and thats it.
I will probably compare it to many other romance so-so animes I watched few years back. Where after watching it all you can do is "uhuh cool lest move on". I can probably count romance animes on 1 hand fingers, that actually made me *pause* and think about it, or gave some thought after watching it.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 15:01   Link #8377
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Meh, popularity doesn't mean much to me. Popularity equaling something being good went out the window with Jerry Springer and "reality" t.v. :P

Personally, KNIM getting an anime doesn't bother me. I just think there's other series out there that deserve it more but have been (or were) overlooked. For example, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. It just begs to be made into an anime (it did get a live drama at least). I'm hoping Iris Zero gets an anime some day. That's a great series.
I would also love a Megane-chan anime but the manga ending destroyed that series.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 15:12   Link #8378
Freeter
beyond

They have to get the band who did "Start Line" to do the OP. Maybe call it "Finish Line"
Old 2011-08-14, 16:43   Link #8379
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Oh boy, this adaptation. It just means people who don't read the manga are going to new rage, and we the manga readers can rage all over again, because we'll be sure to watch every episode.

OH BOY.
Old 2011-08-14, 17:04   Link #8380
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Oh boy, this adaptation. It just means people who don't read the manga are going to new rage, and we the manga readers can rage all over again, because we'll be sure to watch every episode.

OH BOY.
that really depends how much they're going to animated. Truth be told the first arc is an amazing read. And these day anime are schedule for 12 episodes which I doubt it will run for more than 12 episode.

P.S I be one of the few looking forward to the anime because we are going to watch the best part of KNIM before the lame stuff occurs, also this will be one of the few series I would like to see animated only the first part lol.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life