AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-13, 08:54   Link #1621
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ Well, AMG is pretty meh. It doesn't escape the cliches of "romance with a foreign girl", and the progress of Keiichi's relationship with Belldandy was bogged down even more by the appearances of Urd and Skuld. The more recent incarnations of AMG only manages to spice things up with the fantasy aspect, which isn't something to write home about.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-05-13, 21:17   Link #1622
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Never liked those kinda animes, because no matter how awesome one of the girls are, her entire personality is kinda ruined when she's for some arbitrary reason deeply infatuated with this loser. Anyway, I'm rambling. Sorry. ><
Well, the guy's not always a loser-just normally a nice guy who's not extraordinary. I liked Takeru from Ugly/Beautiful though because instead of acting indifferent or uninterested towards Hikari, he was right off the bat: "I'M GONNA PROTECT HER RAWR".
This is cool. Girls like it when guys protect us.
It makes them "MANLY".
lol
To me, these are cool guys:

Takeru=cool
Negi=cool
Kazuki=has loser image but is actually very cool
Spoiler for Maburaho major spoiler:

Rito=starts out as a loser, gets cooler though.
Yukito Kunisaki=SUPER AWESOME. (I guess he doesn't count so much XD)
Takeya (DearS)=Kinda a loser yet I like him. XD I dunno. I like his tsundere attitude. lol He is capable of getting serious with ONE girl which is less that what you can say for a lot of other guys like him.

And then, some of them ARE losers.
Makoto=loser (the biggest loser of them all)
Keitaro=loser. His personality isn't terrible like Makoto's but omg SUCH A SCREW-UP!
Kouta (Kanokon)=LOSER WHO HASN'T HIT PUBERTY.
The kid from Girls Bravo=loser
Tenchi=cool with his powers and stuff but with women? DUDE, PLEASE GROW A PAIR! T____T and stop breaking Ryouko's heart!

But yes, I hate when there is no actual reason for a girl to be so "crazy in love" with the plain, ordinary guy. I hate randomness. Relationships should be built upon experience, not this love-at-first-sight-bs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
^ Well, AMG is pretty meh.
I have to agree. I used to like it but....yeah, "meh" is the best way to describe my feelings towards it now. XD Keiichi and Bell are cute but....they're boring. Skuld's a brat and Urd's a hoe. XD The movie bored me to death too.

I will never stop loving the Skuld-Bug-Bashing game though! IT'S TOO ENTERTAINING!

http://www.uvlist.net/game-158130-Sk...g+Bashing+Game

Last edited by Chiibi; 2012-05-13 at 21:39.
Old 2012-05-14, 07:03   Link #1623
NK_500
Disabled By Request

While not that bad to begin with, I think Hakouki is in my latest addition to my worst anime I ever saw list. At least it quite honest on the demographic, shoujo and not shounen(Kuroshitsuji). Much like Kuroshitsuji, it also wasted much of its potential if not the money.

In case you're wondering why this one is not on MyAnimeList, I don't want to spoil it with too many dropped shows. The only show that I dropped there is Ouran just simply to show to the world of how bad it is.
Old 2012-05-14, 14:41   Link #1624
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK_500 View Post
While not that bad to begin with, I think Hakouki is in my latest addition to my worst anime I ever saw list.
I can't get into it either. There's nothing worth hating but I'm just not feeling it. :/

Quote:
In case you're wondering why this one is not on MyAnimeList, I don't want to spoil it with too many dropped shows. The only show that I dropped there is Ouran just simply to show to the world of how bad it is.
The world will never be convinced. The quality and effort put into it is quite good.
Old 2012-05-15, 12:00   Link #1625
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Eiken and Mysterious Girlfriend X both those anime made me gross out so bad
Old 2012-05-17, 00:36   Link #1626
Bartholomewt

Madoka Magica. I would like to play Frisbee with the DVD discs and then break them in half afterwards.
Old 2012-05-17, 02:54   Link #1627
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholomewt View Post
Madoka Magica. I would like to play Frisbee with the DVD discs and then break them in half afterwards.
*facepalm*

This reminds me of people downloading and wathing an episode of Dragonaut before they remove it in their folders.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-05-17, 03:04   Link #1628
Bartholomewt

I watched all of Madoka so I don't know what you're talking about.

v-- ah okay
Old 2012-05-17, 03:06   Link #1629
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholomewt View Post
I watched all of Madoka so I don't know what you're talking about.
Actually, I watched it all and I even was a fan of it, but I go facepalmed because you want to break the Madoka discs into pieces. It reminds me of Dragonaut tragedy I'm talking about
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-05-17, 13:03   Link #1630
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

For me its Infinite Stratos, got hyped up from the trailer seeing it has mecha musume. But turns out its just another harem show. Watched it to the end hoping something was gonna happen... Nope not really. Should of dropped it at ep 4 but Char appeared.

The worst main male character I seen, he manage to get a harem but is clueless about it. Sometime I wonder Ichika really being gay would of made the show more enjoyable.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon

Last edited by Kaihan; 2012-05-17 at 19:03.
Old 2012-05-17, 13:45   Link #1631
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

I know there are few people that will agree with me that Clannad,rosario+vampire,kanon,air,shuffle,2nd season of haruhi are boring.

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2012-05-17 at 13:55.
Old 2012-05-17, 22:44   Link #1632
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolido17 View Post
I know there are few people that will agree with me that Clannad,rosario+vampire,kanon,air,shuffle,2nd season of haruhi are boring.
You find it boring, which means to say, it is not your "cup of tea", so to speak. But do you hate those shows enough for you to "use it as a frisbee"? Or are the said shows just at a "meh" level for you? Because this is a rant thread for anime you really hate.
Old 2012-05-18, 16:11   Link #1633
Ryuudou

Guilty Crown.
Old 2012-05-21, 05:29   Link #1634
NK_500
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
The world will never be convinced. The quality and effort put into it is quite good.
While I don't want to make you and anyone who loves Ouran angry, it is the anime that I personally hate, not the worst anime I ever saw. This thread is about "worst anime" not "anime that you hate". I just don't want this issue stretch too long for good.

By the way Ai no Kusabi also in my worst list. I don't think it had some novelty values or anything except to some hardcore(I mean very hardcore) yaoi fangirls. At least I can see it many miles away.
Old 2012-05-21, 20:32   Link #1635
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK_500 View Post
This thread is about "worst anime" not "anime that you hate". I just don't want this issue stretch too long for good.
Er, yes, that is what I'm saying...? So even if you hate Ouran because of personal tastes and not "badness", it shouldn't be mentioned here, right?

Quote:
By the way Ai no Kusabi
Oh gawd...that thing.... WHAT WAS THAT, EH!? XD

I'll throw in Boku No Sexual Harassment and Level C while we're at it. THEY BOTH SUCK! Bad yaoi, bad! XD I'm sitting here going, "How can anyone find this hot!?" The art's terrible, the story's terrible, the sex/romance is terrible! The uke in C is a girl with male genitalia.
I HATE WHEN YAOI IS LIKE THAT! What's the point of THAT!?

It might be good for a laugh if watching it didn't disgust me so much....
Old 2012-06-02, 02:51   Link #1636
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Worst animes for me are those that center around Yaoi and incest. Uggh.
Old 2012-06-02, 11:22   Link #1637
Alchemist007
*Author

Well aside from any yaoi presented to me, the only other anime that I've disliked enough to want to do this to would be Hetalia.
Old 2012-06-07, 02:23   Link #1638
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
RahXephon because it felt slow, and I couldn't go through one episode without having to drift asleep halfway. I watched all 26 episodes but In essence: The series bored me to death
Old 2012-06-08, 08:09   Link #1639
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ghost in a shell, strike witches, rosario vampire anime, FLCL

I have a ahit ton more but i already risked putting strike witxhes and FLCL
Old 2012-06-08, 11:51   Link #1640
Ultimadrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuudou View Post
Guilty Crown.
Nailed it.
Closed Thread