AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2016-07-15, 23:41   Link #58701
JohnSeever

I would love to see the rest of Vol 9 and Vol 10, but I cannot read it unless translated and I have read Vol 9 and the chapters released so far.
JohnSeever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 23:43   Link #58702
JohnSeever

Oh, I cannot remember if I asked this, but is anyone on here good at drawing IS' and be up to doing 2 different IS designs based off the Rafale?
JohnSeever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 20:50   Link #58703
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Just thinking, why there are some anime/manga fandom that attracts more fanfics than other?

I suppose is that it's the matter of imposing idea - the more attached the audience to the story, yet the more deviation between the audience's idea and how the cast and the plot moving forward that makes more people wanting to "fix" the story?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 23:34   Link #58704
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Just thinking, why there are some anime/manga fandom that attracts more fanfics than other?

I suppose is that it's the matter of imposing idea - the more attached the audience to the story, yet the more deviation between the audience's idea and how the cast and the plot moving forward that makes more people wanting to "fix" the story?
It's IS, you can't expect too much....And remember, look at the fics. Most are male OCs to replace Ichika, or somehow could pilot IS or in the 10 percent of fics, fix Ichika as a character.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 16:01   Link #58705
S-34
Mechwarrior

I say have a fic without males at all.
IS would've been an amazing concept, without the Harem focus.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 16:03   Link #58706
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-34 View Post
I say have a fic without males at all.
IS would've been an amazing concept, without the Harem focus.
that would be great, but without any of the girls pervertedness and them fighting over the young orimura boy it wouldn't be that funny
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 17:22   Link #58707
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

So...would anyone be interested in a Kamen Rider Wizard and IS crossover?
Glacium Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 22:41   Link #58708
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Me? Nope.
Old 2016-07-25, 04:48   Link #58709
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Madoka glared at him, wide-eyed and mortified. The tension in her body exuded into the atmosphere. She was on her last nerve and any sudden movements would snap the fragile thing.

Ichika didn't seem to give a damn. Whether by decision or in his sleep induced haze, he got up, approached the pair with a great big yawn and began patting his older sister's arm in an effort to wake her up. "Hey. Sis. Wake up. It's time for work."

The drunk would have none of it. Swatting him away with one arm before tightening her hold on the little terrorist in her arms. Ichika persisted, practically slapping the stubborn limb as he said, "Come on sis. You'll be late for work." After that, he up and left the women to their own devices.

A few seconds passed before Chifuyu's alcohol misted eyes finally opened slowly. She took a deep breath, her acrid breath of stale alcohol was piercing to the senses of her captive sibling.

Nose curling, eyes watering, Madoka was at sensory overload at this point. The heat from sticky sweat drive skin was further driving her rage addled mind insane. Until it left, all of it left.

Madoka blinked. Chifuyu had pulled away, yawned, stretched in an oddly heart racing way even for herself, considering the older woman was in nothing but a skirt, stockings and an array of lacy black negligee. Then the woman left after their common brother leaving Madoka behind in bed, stewing in all her confused emotions.

She sat up calmly in the middle of the bed with strewn sheets. Mussed up with wrinkled clothes looking like hell the morning after. Her eyes were set wide and red veins appeared to multiply in number in them as time went on. Then all the boiling emotions popped.

"WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL THIS PENT UP AGGRESSION!?"
Old 2016-08-09, 15:29   Link #58710
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

IchikaXMadoka lemon uploaded.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-19, 18:11   Link #58711
TheActualJambles
Writer

I'm working on a fic called "Awake Again" if any of you are interested.

It involves Ichika becoming an assassin for the Sarashiki Family.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4669255/

I also have one called "Bedside Manners" but really...I'm just not motivated to write a whole bunch of characters Yandere at the moment.

The I.S community is small, but it is still here.

I guess until my travels take me to Japan;I won't be able to get the full scoop xD

If you would want to;check out Awake Again and give me criticism? I don't mind if you roast me or not. That's how you get better.
TheActualJambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 00:37   Link #58712
TheActualJambles
Writer

I'm also starting a work soon that is going to involve a crossover between Date a Live, Highschool DxD, Hidan no Aria, and Infinite Stratos.

I'm taking major time with it however;writing works before it.

I want to take lots of time with it considering it might be apparent that I'm biting of a bit more then I can chew when it comes to writing in the crossover area;but I don't think it's a bad idea.

I'm not choosing a main setting for any of them considering it would disorient the reader pretty easily;

Thinking more along the lines of the protagonists and some antagonists becoming aware of a bigger threat;

Space would be apparent;alternate realms etc.

Forming a group to take down the bigger threat(which would be antagonists and protagonists from each series - OC's as well.) A survival group that travel to defeat the larger threat?

What do you guys think? (I understand there will be slow replies, but I'm taking lots of time with this work.)

The title of it will be "Courage".
TheActualJambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-29, 06:15   Link #58713
DarkJak2050

You know what...

Spoiler for ...:

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2016-08-29 at 06:29. Reason: Secondary link added
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 20:02   Link #58714
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

So... you're dropping Silverback?
Old 2016-09-05, 03:19   Link #58715
DarkJak2050

I said that I'm done posting possible content of it on this thread, but I did not say that I'm dropping it altogether.

I find it a waste to post them to get help on this thread, only to not get any help at all.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 08:21   Link #58716
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Really sorry for that.
Old 2016-09-14, 09:56   Link #58717
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheActualJambles View Post
I'm also starting a work soon that is going to involve a crossover between Date a Live, Highschool DxD, Hidan no Aria, and Infinite Stratos.

I'm taking major time with it however;writing works before it.

I want to take lots of time with it considering it might be apparent that I'm biting of a bit more then I can chew when it comes to writing in the crossover area;but I don't think it's a bad idea.

I'm not choosing a main setting for any of them considering it would disorient the reader pretty easily;

Thinking more along the lines of the protagonists and some antagonists becoming aware of a bigger threat;

Space would be apparent;alternate realms etc.

Forming a group to take down the bigger threat(which would be antagonists and protagonists from each series - OC's as well.) A survival group that travel to defeat the larger threat?

What do you guys think? (I understand there will be slow replies, but I'm taking lots of time with this work.)

The title of it will be "Courage".
I reccomend changing the tittle to "Super Light Novel Wars", considering your setup. I mean LOOK AT IT! THAT'S SRW RIGHT THERE!!

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-16, 07:36   Link #58718
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

Also, I'm not dead! But apparently everyone else with.
Also, IS fics never really addresses the poor pilots who doesn't get all the cool custom stuff, don't they? Well I'm going to attempt to change that!
"Ciao! I'm Miki Martinozzi, the National Representitive of Italy through process of no one else passing entrance exams! I'm a pilot for hire, and for any ten fold multiples of 13 yen, I'll preform any non-sexual duties that you hand me! Mios Dios, such dirty deeds done dirt cheap! Your friendly neighborhood Italian Delivery Pilot is always available! That's all, folks, have a bellisimo day!
Please, I need the money for my nation's first Gen 3 machine! So please DO patronize meeee!!!"
Yes, I'm a small-time JoJo fan.

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-16, 10:21   Link #58719
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well much like jak said. Posting material here isn't really good for scrutiny anymore. I personally don't have much to talk about the series anymore and any snip work I put up catches no one's interest so I only pop up for cinversation.
Old 2016-09-16, 16:44   Link #58720
S-34
Mechwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW-Otaku View Post
Also, I'm not dead! But apparently everyone else with.
Also, IS fics never really addresses the poor pilots who doesn't get all the cool custom stuff, don't they? Well I'm going to attempt to change that!
"Ciao! I'm Miki Martinozzi, the National Representitive of Italy through process of no one else passing entrance exams! I'm a pilot for hire, and for any ten fold multiples of 13 yen, I'll preform any non-sexual duties that you hand me! Mios Dios, such dirty deeds done dirt cheap! Your friendly neighborhood Italian Delivery Pilot is always available! That's all, folks, have a bellisimo day!
Please, I need the money for my nation's first Gen 3 machine! So please DO patronize meeee!!!"
Yes, I'm a small-time JoJo fan.
I want to see this made.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest