AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-10, 04:50   Link #10041
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@Soji
In volume 8's last short story, it sounded like all the girl knows about Rias's parents plot at making Rias and Ise marry. So they seem like they are accepting the fact that Rias and Ise would marry in the future but continues to fight for his affection. But soon as Rias and Ise becomes official couple, they seem like they will allow them have sex. But it's matter of who's going to be Ise's second. Akeno insists she would be the third. So that would leave Koneko or Asia for the second position. But Rias, Akeno and the author says it if Asia would become Ise's second.

So it goes like this:
1. Rias
2. Asia
3. Akeno
4. Koneko
5. Others
So everyone know but Ise Then again for the whole underworld they alredy marry(more or less)
Quote:
@havensgate
Lol yeah. I feel embarrassed now. It's like the time when I thought I was the only one in my house so I was walking around the house naked after taking a shower. Then my parents and brother came back with their friends. Since that day I lost my dignity...........
How much I hate when something like this happen. You feel like to want to die._.
Old 2012-02-10, 04:51   Link #10042
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Man, if you watch DxD anime you get used to watching nipples. So I accidentally watched it front of my family. And now I feel embarrassed about it AFTER......
LOL, your parents probably think, "I didn't know I have a perverted son"

Quote:
@havensgate
Lol yeah. I feel embarrassed now. It's like the time when I thought I was the only one in my house so I was walking around the house naked after taking a shower. Then my parents and brother came back with their friends. Since that day I lost my dignity...........
Yup, you lost it and it's going to be hard to gain your dignity back, well stand tall my friend, stand tall, at least you got no more other things to shame about..

*edit

Guys, not only we hit the 10000th post, We also took 2nd most Replies, 1st place here we come.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-02-10, 04:55   Link #10043
n0m@n
C-Z

@Soji
It sounds like Ise became known by all the top-class pure devil since he broke into the engagement party and beat Raiser. It sounds like since then Ise is thought as Rias's future husband.
Well if I think about it Sirzechs did ask what Ise would want if he beats Raiser, and Ise says that he wants Rias back. So it won't be weird that Ise would be thought like that.

Yeah. I felt like killing myself. So I was hitting my head on the wall to forget about it. Instead my head hurt like hell.

@mike211
Lol. Well even if I dont stand tall I'm taller than average people so it's all good. But because I lost my dignity I'm not afraid anymore. I can even flyyyyy.
If I think about it, I became a Madao from that time.........
Old 2012-02-10, 04:57   Link #10044
havensgate
skull one

@n0m
i too have similiar experience, but it just my father, and after that my mother ask me if i need psychiatrist. damn.

thats why in dxd exist peerage system, so if ise marry all girls in rias servant it still acceptable, the master can anything he/she want to her/his servant, and ise case it reverse.
Old 2012-02-10, 05:10   Link #10045
Soji

Quote:
@Soji
It sounds like Ise became known by all the top-class pure devil since he broke into the engagement party and beat Raiser. It sounds like since then Ise is thought as Rias's future husband.
Well if I think about it Sirzechs did ask what Ise would want if he beats Raiser, and Ise says that he wants Rias back. So it won't be weird that Ise would be thought like that.
So I was right here...
Spoiler for own quote.:

Quote:
Yeah. I felt like killing myself. So I was hitting my head on the wall to forget about it. Instead my head hurt like hell.
I know the feeling. But please try not to do something like this again. the topic will be boring otherwise

Quote:
thats why in dxd exist peerage system, so if ise marry all girls in rias servant it still acceptable, the master can anything he/she want to her/his servant, and ise case it reverse.
Trully good point here.
Old 2012-02-10, 05:19   Link #10046
Velial

n0m@n @ After Volume 5 did Ise and other visit Rias' parents?
Old 2012-02-10, 05:34   Link #10047
n0m@n
C-Z

@Soji
Yeah your opinion sounds correct. Sirzechs wanted to hear Ise's answer.

@Velial
Well after volume 5 Ise and others go back to Underworld occasionally. In volume 8 they meet Rias's parents. Also in volume 9 but it doesn't show them talking with their parents. Ise also meets Rias's mom in volume10.
Old 2012-02-10, 05:41   Link #10048
Velial

n0m@n @ i see
Old 2012-02-10, 05:45   Link #10049
n0m@n
C-Z

By the way look at this. This time it's a treat.

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/...Riasfigure.jpg
Old 2012-02-10, 05:49   Link #10050
havensgate
skull one

Quote:

people who don't read dxd will think that figurine is from hentai manga/anime.
i thought the bonus figurine will be in at least decent clothing, but doesn't mean i don't like it
Old 2012-02-10, 05:49   Link #10051
Soji

n0m@n@ That's beautiful.

Wait ...think about it now.After all that not was better for the author made them a couple alredy a vol 2? I mean is totally like he confess on Rias.especially after the whole choice. And yeah I know the trauma...but even there the author can used the trauma and made the thing interesting(plus the whole harem that was forming himself.)
Old 2012-02-10, 05:50   Link #10052
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:

NICE!!

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2012-02-10, 05:50   Link #10053
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
@Soji
In volume 8's last short story, it sounded like all the girl knows about Rias's parents plot at making Rias and Ise marry. So they seem like they are accepting the fact that Rias and Ise would marry in the future but continues to fight for his affection. But soon as Rias and Ise becomes official couple, they seem like they will allow them have sex. But it's matter of who's going to be Ise's second. Akeno insists she would be the third. So that would leave Koneko or Asia for the second position. But Rias, Akeno and the author says it if Asia would become Ise's second.

So it goes like this:
1. Rias
2. Asia
3. Akeno
4. Koneko
5. Others

@havensgate
wakakakakakakakaka....
for your parent and brother GOOD JOB!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Quote:

don't you think the quality of that figure is low?
Old 2012-02-10, 05:51   Link #10054
Velial

Cute Rias Figure.
Old 2012-02-10, 05:56   Link #10055
n0m@n
C-Z

Yes. It would probably 10 to 11cm tall. Its coming with the May release Dragon magazine.
Old 2012-02-10, 05:57   Link #10056
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Rias Figure is adorable - I'm still waiting for a Rias Gremory dakimakura though.

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-02-10, 05:57   Link #10057
Blazenero007

Quote:

I would prefer Akeno
Old 2012-02-10, 05:59   Link #10058
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:

so cuteeee
Old 2012-02-10, 06:00   Link #10059
n0m@n
C-Z

@Bear Killer
Dakimakura.......... Crap. I cant stop drooling............
Old 2012-02-10, 06:03   Link #10060
Soji

Quote:
@Bear Killer
Dakimakura.......... Crap. I cant stop drooling............
Now becouse both of yuo ...i do the same in this moment..why you had to remember me about a possible Rias Dakimakura

Anyway if dragon magazine will be out on may I suppose the vol 12 novel will really be out on april.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural