AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-07-10, 13:41   Link #241
Neat Hedgehog
Hack of all trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
You have psychic powers, just like me. You believe me when I say I can see the future, right?
Well, I doubt I'm psychic. I'd say it's more accurate that during the course of a day, I picked up on patterns that I didn't fully pay conscious attention to, and then I worked them out like a puzzle and extrapolated an approximate outcome of the patterns while I was sleeping (basically, when I had nothing better to do).

That would actually make good sense, because I'm insanely good at stuff like seeing patterns in everything from pictures, to behaviors, to numbers. Think like a few steps down from John Nash ("A Beautiful Mind") only without seeing codes in the newspaper because I'm not quite that nuts just yet.
Neat Hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 13:43   Link #242
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Probably my latest.

I was shocked, I dreamed that I watched K-on episode 14. It feels like I repeated what I did in day....Déjà vu. Then I woke up after it finished. Hmm....
I had one during my afternoon nap on the bus just now which made me consider if I want to drop Highschool of the Dead.

I was recalled back to the army due to an "unprecented violent breakout" (according to the girl on the phone). Then I was transported in a truck to the local shopping district at Orchard road to reinforce a "checkpoint" : of only 5 people fighting a horde of zombies (like in 28 Days Later). When I was unloaded off the truck, I realised I was the only one that got off (or for that matter, the only one on the truck, funny that I was riding with OTHER people in the truck on the trip there, which is also very short).

Suddenly, those men manning the checkpoint turned around and turned into zombies. I drew my rifle and shot one in the head (which exploded despite me wielding a small caliber 5.56 weapon), then after aiming down at another zombie the gun went click. I simply turned and ran, into a speeding bus right at me.

After that I woke up. That is certainly a weird one.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 13:48   Link #243
ICEheaven102
Tui là người Viẹt!

Send a message via MSN to ICEheaven102
Ok in the dream I woke up and I was in a Canadian forces uniform. on the the ground was an M4A1 with no attachments and there was a pickup icon! (like in Call of Duty) then I heard a voice, a girl's voice. There were COD style subtitles with the voice! Then I looked up. the girl was in a blue and white japanese school girl uniform and had a katana. She had orange or peachy lond hair (cant remember). she then said "welcome to Japan". then the subtitles said "KaedeYuka" (She a friend from another forum ). Also, next to her were 2 Japanese soldiers. She then told me to get up and follow her.

I followed her to the a school. We went there and it was math class. I looked in the textbook and it was all in Japanese, didnt understand a thing. Then i was lunchtime. we went to a cafeteria and i got some sushi and flavoured bread (yum).
Soon, i heard some yells. Kaede tells me its time to go. she drags me while i was still eating a roll and threw me the M4 from earlier. this is where the action starts.

We ran outside the streets Kaede somehow pulls our a SCAR-H from her skirt and the "follow" arrow from Modern Warfare 2 appears on her and she says "Follow me". I we run accross the streets and saw the "bad guys". they were some Black Ops guys . Some reinforcements arrived and Kaede said this in english: "Ready, aim, FIRE!!"

More of the Black Ops guys were dropping from helicopters and apparently, all the civillians were all evacuated. We moved along the streets, shooting the enemies and stuff then moved into a building. We clear it and Kaede got a signal that theres a bomb in the building and its gonna blow in 10 seconds!

Kaede tells me to jump and I landed down the building, not a scrach then wammo.

Kaede jumps too and LANDS on my back. I then woke up and started having back pain till noon.

Old 2010-07-10, 23:33   Link #244
theoryxthirteen
That one guy.

Send a message via Yahoo to theoryxthirteen
I had a dream that my ex and I ended up talking to each other again. I haven't talked to her in 5 or so years and she's happily married. I'm well over her. I ended up on a cruise with her for some reason, with her single and us interested in each other again. This cruise ship looked a lot like the titanic but we were in the modern era and it didn't sink. We just ended up getting in a heated debate about music and other random things but the setting kind of threw me off. Towards the end of the dream we fell under attack from an unknown military force and I woke up reaching for my rifle. I think that has something to do with me being a Marine... go figure.
theoryxthirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 04:50   Link #245
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEheaven102 View Post
Ok in the dream I woke up and I was in a Canadian forces uniform. on the the ground was an M4A1 with no attachments and there was a pickup icon! (like in Call of Duty) then I heard a voice, a girl's voice. There were COD style subtitles with the voice! Then I looked up. the girl was in a blue and white japanese school girl uniform and had a katana. She had orange or peachy lond hair (cant remember). she then said "welcome to Japan". then the subtitles said "KaedeYuka" (She a friend from another forum ). Also, next to her were 2 Japanese soldiers. She then told me to get up and follow her.

I followed her to the a school. We went there and it was math class. I looked in the textbook and it was all in Japanese, didnt understand a thing. Then i was lunchtime. we went to a cafeteria and i got some sushi and flavoured bread (yum).
Soon, i heard some yells. Kaede tells me its time to go. she drags me while i was still eating a roll and threw me the M4 from earlier. this is where the action starts.

We ran outside the streets Kaede somehow pulls our a SCAR-H from her skirt and the "follow" arrow from Modern Warfare 2 appears on her and she says "Follow me". I we run accross the streets and saw the "bad guys". they were some Black Ops guys . Some reinforcements arrived and Kaede said this in english: "Ready, aim, FIRE!!"

More of the Black Ops guys were dropping from helicopters and apparently, all the civillians were all evacuated. We moved along the streets, shooting the enemies and stuff then moved into a building. We clear it and Kaede got a signal that theres a bomb in the building and its gonna blow in 10 seconds!

Kaede jumps too and LANDS on my back. I then woke up and started having back pain till noon.

Cool story, bro. Bright red text is unnecessary and kills eyes, not to mention I don't take ludicrously colored forum text seriously. Please adopt a darker, less neon color. And oh yeah, no bolding entire passages, please; we can and will read your post, so don't feel like you have to make your post bright red and bolded to be noticed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoryxthirteen View Post
I had a dream that my ex and I ended up talking to each other again. I haven't talked to her in 5 or so years and she's happily married. I'm well over her. I ended up on a cruise with her for some reason, with her single and us interested in each other again. This cruise ship looked a lot like the titanic but we were in the modern era and it didn't sink. We just ended up getting in a heated debate about music and other random things but the setting kind of threw me off. Towards the end of the dream we fell under attack from an unknown military force and I woke up reaching for my rifle. I think that has something to do with me being a Marine... go figure.
I like this.

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2010-07-11 at 05:10. Reason: and bolded, no less.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 05:22   Link #246
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I had one during my afternoon nap on the bus just now which made me consider if I want to drop Highschool of the Dead.

I was recalled back to the army due to an "unprecented violent breakout" (according to the girl on the phone). Then I was transported in a truck to the local shopping district at Orchard road to reinforce a "checkpoint" : of only 5 people fighting a horde of zombies (like in 28 Days Later). When I was unloaded off the truck, I realised I was the only one that got off (or for that matter, the only one on the truck, funny that I was riding with OTHER people in the truck on the trip there, which is also very short).

Suddenly, those men manning the checkpoint turned around and turned into zombies. I drew my rifle and shot one in the head (which exploded despite me wielding a small caliber 5.56 weapon), then after aiming down at another zombie the gun went click. I simply turned and ran, into a speeding bus right at me.

After that I woke up. That is certainly a weird one.
I hate dreams like that, I've never been in the army but the amount of zombie dreams or dreams where I'll be going somewhere to do something with a big group of people and be the only one there is horrible.

One dream I was doing a beach landing in world war 2 and I was the only person actually on the landers, all the landers were empty minus me and I stepped out and got shot instantly. Another one was I was fighting in a group of 4 people in a cemetary and I got shot and was bleeding out, all I can remember from the dream is being unable to move at all but I could see the fight going on and I couldn't do anything to help stop the slaughter, horrible.

It's funny to think dreams only actually happen for three seconds in your brain and are just caused by chemical reactions kind of working like a filing system for your brain.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 07:01   Link #247
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEheaven102 View Post

CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 10:30   Link #248
Neat Hedgehog
Hack of all trades

So, I had an interesting dream last night.

Me and a few other people I know had died, and we went to some strange fortress. We each had various weapons, such as machine guns and knives. The guns didn't actually require any ammo exactly, you just had to change clips that came out of hammerspace now and then.

We found some guards and started shooting them, since we figured that was the objective. The dead guards turned out to be zombies and attacked us, though. I realized that something was screwy, since we were dead and technically zombies shouldn't exist in the afterlife. So I stopped playing and asked one of the zombies what was going on.

It turned out that the whole place was originally designed to be some kind of "purgatory" for adrenaline junkies or those who fall into moral "gray" areas. In fact, they hinted that the reasons I was there were primarily that I played a lot of video games, and that I was a self-proclaimed lolicon. Unfortunately for the creators of this place, it was soon populated with gamers and geeks who actually thought it was a blast.

The goal of the place was to kill zombies and attempt to proceed to the next level. If you were killed by the zombies, you got to play X-amount of rounds as a zombie, and try to kill new "players" who came to the afterlife.

Apparently we lost, because we had to play on the zombie team, and we had a bunch of fun brutally slaughtering new human players. It was absurdly bloody and gory, but we were all having fun since we were already dead anyway.

It still sounds like a fun way to spend an afterlife, really.
Neat Hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 10:39   Link #249
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

Send a message via MSN to ClockWorkAngel
Oh god, I had a crazy dream last night.

I was married with no children,, I think I was living in a new house near the beaches where I would meet Gatsby (Played by Robert Redford)and had a small chat with him.I leave to return to my house (I think my wife had left somewhere; I had mused how I was actually in a story where a man and his wife is at their beach house but would then split apart for some reason), I went upstairs and saw some furniture with what seemed to be code written up above it on one of those flash buttons in games. I had also gained the power to make some things appear for an odd reason. So I made a small trio appear in the room; a pianist, a vocalist and a viola. They were playing Fly me to the Moon (Evangelion version) beside their instruments there were 3 bars which i could move a slider up and down to increase or decrease qualities (There was dramatization and two more) eventually I added a violin and it began to continue off to a part of Adieu (Cow Boy bebop!) and then my dad woke me up. Damnit dad I was having an amazing dream.

Credit To Risa-chan!
ClockWorkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 10:51   Link #250
Mihara Yuki
I...I don't know...
*Fansubber

Send a message via Yahoo to Mihara Yuki
I dream for three time in the row on that night!

First dream#

I need to pass the exam questionnaire to teacher at Saturday on the certain time (Seriously,its holiday!) and if i not, I wouldn't pass the exam.So,i run to the school and realised that school gate is going to close at any time.Suddenly,Bernkastel (Im not kidding.Its Bern!) give me the Time-Turner (Its from Harry Potter:Prisoner of The Azkaban thingies)and make me fastforwading time.And there was a strange people there too.Tsuna and Beatrice fighting to get my Time-Turner .Finally,I manage to give them to teacher and get a food reward.Suddenly we smashed with water by the discipline teacher who angry because we came to school withhout permission (Whut?).I use the Time-Turner again ,and I move to the next dream.

Second dream#

I went to the beach with my friend and it really is a strange thing because I'm wearing a swimsuit (*scream*).My friend discover some machine that he discovered under the sand castle.It work to cause flood when the button turned on.I tried to stop her,but seh refuses and turned it on.Suddenly,the flood really occured.The wave took me to the third dream.

Third Dream #

Me and my father moved to a new village.I decided to wander in the village for a while.Suddenly, a bloody gore head without body flying and scream for my name.I ran and ran,and found a wooden house in the middle of the forest.I took a shelter there.When I opened my eyes,THAT FREAKING HEAD IS IN FRONT OF ME! I ran and found my father.He said its nothing because ghost wasn't exist.Once again,I smashed with water and woke.It is 3.00 in the morning.I didn't plan to sleep again after remembering those dream and off to draw some manga.

That is how it end..

I support Black Battler
Mihara Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 11:17   Link #251
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Weirdest and most disgusting dream ever...roach-flavoured cereal, I will say no more...no wiat, I will: they even had an illustrated box
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 17:17   Link #252
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
You guys have nothing on me.

I once dreamt that me, my best friend at the time and another close friend were three kings and we all resided within the same castle. I don't know why. It was just like that. One night, I wake up to find this monster which looked like a cross-breed between Alien and bats, considering it also had bat wings. I could only think "wtf" when it blew apart into smithereens.

Behind the doorway into my bedroom stood this soldier who reminds me a lot of clone troopers from "Attack of the Clones" but the armor also looked like a mix between the clone troopers and master chief from Halo. Next to the soldier stood my best friend, one of the three kings along with me, and he was laughing like there's no tomorrow. So I ask him what was happening when my other friend, who'se supposed to be a king, just steps in wearing a pink tutu gown, an apron and has so much makeup that his cheeks are red (bear in mind that he's indian so his skin is brown) and has a huge afro. On top of that, he was carrying a tray with drinks, and asks "would you like anything to drink?" And so my best friend then tells me, still laughing, "Al, Sam played with the cards"

Apparently, Sam playing with the cards had caused these demons to rise from......idk where they came from but Sam playing with the cards caused them to appear. Also, since he played with the cards, he became weird and started dressing in the obscene manner I described.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 18:10   Link #253
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Come to think of it, last night I had a dream which the SSE Composite dived 239.11 points in a single day. It then cued to people jumping off the HSBC building here and created a bloody mess on the road.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 19:47   Link #254
Rickketik

Me killing my own father! That's more of a nightmare i guess.. xD

It went something like this...

Father was given the death penalty for some reason.. He was having his last meal at our home.. He was soon to be picked up by the police.. I was having a last conversation with my old man and then he said something and I just snapped and went totally loco and killed him with a kitchen knife while crying..

Yup, definitely one of the most disturbing things my brain ever created.

The next day I told him about my dream, He tried to freak me out by not saying anything and having this serious look on his face And then left the room and laughed his ass off! That F*cking a**hole!
Rickketik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 22:16   Link #255
Not Random
看著看著你來來去去

I once had an intense dream unlike anything I had ever experience.

You know how when you're dreaming, everything, no matter how surreal, never suspends your disbelief? Like how when you feel pain or strain, it feels exactly how you'd expect it to? Well my dream felt so real, that when I woke up, I literally checked my body for injuries.

For some reason, I had several enemies who were chasing me. We were both armed; me with a semi-automatic rifle, them with snipers, shotguns, and other equipment. I had no chance of fighting each one of them by myself, so I bolted. I felt my legs grow numb as I ran for several miles, going in between alleyways and cutting corners to outrun my pursuers. I felt a screeching pain erupt from my abdomen, as a .50 cal bullet whizzed by, making me miss several steps as I slowly stumbled inside a closed convienence store.

There were no lights, and I hid behind the counter, tending to my wound. I reloaded my weapon and quietly held my breath as I heard my enemies approach the door. My lungs gave out quickly due to my accelerated heartbeat, and when I heard the sound of that door opening, I placed the rifle over my head and blindfired like nothing before.

They started firing at me and so I dodged towards the back of the store. A bullet to the foot caused me to trip, and I heard them approach me and cock the gun to my head.

That was when I woke up. I was scared beyond belief, and wasn't able to sleep the rest of the night. Now that I think about it, it was very similar to a Jason Bourne movie.
Old 2010-08-28, 18:05   Link #256
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickketik View Post
Me killing my own father! That's more of a nightmare i guess.. xD

It went something like this...

Father was given the death penalty for some reason.. He was having his last meal at our home.. He was soon to be picked up by the police.. I was having a last conversation with my old man and then he said something and I just snapped and went totally loco and killed him with a kitchen knife while crying..

Yup, definitely one of the most disturbing things my brain ever created.

The next day I told him about my dream, He tried to freak me out by not saying anything and having this serious look on his face And then left the room and laughed his ass off! That F*cking a**hole!
Your dad is awesome
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 18:29   Link #257
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
First I'll give some back story so I'll have to admit that I've been watching the Harry Potter movies.

I saw the first one when it first came out with my school but I had never been that big on whole Harry Potter franchise. Well I had crush on Emma Watson after seeing that movie and after finishing watching all the current movies, I must say there are some lingering emotions to that regard.

Anyway on to the dream. I'm part of an assault team getting ready to breach, enter and clear Hogwarts of magicians and the like for the better of regular society.

Think MGS4 PMC look and you'd be about right of how we were dressed and equipped.

We breach the gate with some magically bonded explosive go in full slather. Senior students and staff formed a defensive line in front of the school and launched spells and curses at us as we rushed forward.

Magicians were being riddled with bullet holes and soldiers were being exploded and thrown through the air by forces unknown. I was somewhere near the front and just hammering away at the nearest targets.

We soon breached their defenses and entered the school. Total massacre once we got inside the walls. I won't go into too much detail about the room to room fighting but we spared no one.

Once we reached the main halls we broke into smaller fire teams and headed off towards the common rooms. With further charges we destroyed the portraits acting as doorways and breach the Gryffindor common room.

I recall vividly shooting Neville near the fire place and sweeping left after a first or second year running for the stairs. I led the remainder of my team up the stairs and into the bed rooms.

We split up again and I entered the female dormitories with another operator with a breaching charge on the door.

As we were about to enter the following room the other operator's head just exploded from some spell. I pushed him aside and enter the room at the ready and just as I rounded the corner who is defending the room?

Senior Hermione Granger. I hesitated and my rifle got thrown from my hands and then pushed back into the wall by some force.

Just as she was about to cast another spell, I drew my handgun and fire twice; centre of mass and she crumpled.

I approached Hermione and picked her wand away and heard a noise further in the room, hiding behind the bed was a group of terrified first years, barely in their teens.

That's when the whole situation kind of fell into perspective of how I was actually the aggressor and just a murderer.

But Hermione was still alive, I slowly holstered my pistol and knelt down beside her and all she could do was look at me with a face twisted full of anger and a subtle note of fear.

I moved my hand towards her and she flinched but all I did was move one of her bangs aside and apologized.

Then I cried, it was just such a shitty feeling to have done so many horrible things just on orders.

Next thing I've patched her wounds slightly and leading her and the remaining students out of the castle shooting my former comrades.

I woke up shortly afterwards and I can still recall the sense of dread I felt in that dream.

I'm never drinking again.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 18:31   Link #258
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
Spoiler for Long Story:
o.o.... Now that is one interesting dream about fighting magicians
Old 2010-08-29, 13:49   Link #259
Alchemist007
*Author

So apparently there was a tsunami coming to the beach I was at. Me and some other random people were just standing around by a parking lot. So then it arrives but it's nothing but an ankle deep flood and we're like "that's it?" Then we see a wall of water almost as high as the parking lot rushing at us. So everyone but me runs up the stairs of the lot and I'm like "oh shit" and run after just as the wave arrives. Somehow my speed is godlike and I reach the top just as the wave hits. The building stays perfectly still miraculously and we're all cheering.

I had another one where I was ordering some coffee from some starbucks lookalike. I ordered something for $1 and they asked if I wanted something else. I asked what they recommended and one guy said "Try the mocha" so I ordered it, shit cost $23. And...I bought it. What the hell.

Last edited by Alchemist007; 2010-08-29 at 14:25.
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 04:21   Link #260
LMF

I don't remember much of my dreams. Soon as I wake up, I already forgotten about it. Though my dreams has to do something with deja vu.
LMF is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreams