AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2013-09-07, 11:53   Link #1321
kitten320

While from anime viewer point of view it might be doubtful to find someone special again, from characters view it seems pretty normal.

Besides first abnormality happened 5 years ago, so making research on new people before accident is pretty logical as well as investigating the squad.

Village wise, they were able to find out that all 3 shifters are from the same place. So it is logical to try and find this place. No need to attack it, just investigate. Send a spy or something to observe it from afar.
Old 2013-09-07, 13:06   Link #1322
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

How do you expect to find the place if they know nothing other than that it is outside the walls...and every expedition outside the walls already took the lives of large numbers of the Recon Corp members? It's already hard enough getting to the basement (which is in a place where they know the exact location and layout)...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 14:26   Link #1323
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
You may not like him....but you have to admit that Reiner using Titans as weapons was pretty badass xD
Yeah, Erwin used the Titans as a weapon against R & B, so I guess it's kind of ironic that now Reiner is using them as a weapon too, even if it's more of a last-ditch effort...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Village wise, they were able to find out that all 3 shifters are from the same place. So it is logical to try and find this place. No need to attack it, just investigate. Send a spy or something to observe it from afar.
... Aren't you misunderstanding or missing a few things here? R/B/A came from OUTSIDE the wall. Then, when they tore through the first wall, they blended in among the refugees and by the looks of it told whoever took are of them that they were from a village that most likely did not exist (we know - because Erwin & co checked this - that all three of them did say they all came from the same place). So, whatever village they told the authorities they're from most likely does not exist - but their real home, that "hometown" beyond the walls, most likely does exist). See now? Their real home is somewhere beyond the wall, it's exact location not known by anyone within the Walls except for R/B/A...

So unless they have an exact location, why should they search for it? And even if they do find it, finding it presents problems that is another bag of worms altogether...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 14:51   Link #1324
kitten320

Ah, my bad. I thought the village they named was the actual place.

Now that's pretty retarded of them to name same village.
Old 2013-09-07, 17:04   Link #1325
Breimoon

Did that " return to our village" include eren as well ? xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 17:25   Link #1326
zibi88

maybe Erens father is a spy from the other village... he gone here to investigate which he did... his research is left in that basement.... maybe he comes from the other village...but he fell in love with a woman (erens mom) and decided to stay... and his personality kinda shifted and started to care for the place and kids...

yet i wonder why he gave that power only to eren... did he had only 1bottle of that... or there is something different about eren.... since he could have gave that vaccine to both eren and mikasa to kinda protect them in danger if needed yet only eren gets it (even throught mikasa lived with them and she too knows where the basement is)

I wonder when will we learn about the other village... since from anime ending2 we can see that erens village is marked as guys in brown cloths...while annie and the other 2 in white on white horses... fighting each other at first.

and maybe titans are made from human corpses... so the point of titans devouring humans but unable to consume them but just store their corpses in stomach and then throw it up locked in a sphere... might be treated like body containers products for next titans...they throw up and the one that does the transmutation appears (maybe ape titan) opens the sphere and starts the procedure...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 18:33   Link #1327
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
and maybe titans are made from human corpses... so the point of titans devouring humans but unable to consume them but just store their corpses in stomach and then throw it up locked in a sphere... might be treated like body containers products for next titans...they throw up and the one that does the transmutation appears (maybe ape titan) opens the sphere and starts the procedure...
Muv Luv did inspired this manga, so I think it might be a big possibility it actually is.
Old 2013-09-07, 19:34   Link #1328
lateraldeath

One thing i've always wondered is what makes the derp titans attack the human titans? So far, the regular titans seemed to have attacked the human titans for no reason, the only exception is Annie until she made her scream. When they attacked Eren back in ep 8 of the anime I had thought it was because Eren showed agression to them but Reiner wasn't aggressive at all when Erwin brought the other titans around. And Reiner was cautious about the titans to begin with when they were camping at the trees. So what Makes Annie so different during the current anime arc?
lateraldeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 21:09   Link #1329
kitten320

She's fast?
She is the one who brought the titans so they could be chasing her but she was just fast enough to escape.

After all they are still half humans.
Old 2013-09-07, 21:40   Link #1330
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
You may not like him....but you have to admit that Reiner using Titans as weapons was pretty badass xD
Not really seeing Titans are light.
I find it more humorous cause it reminds me more of "PILLOW FIGHT!"
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 23:16   Link #1331
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

So Mikasa, Eren and Hannes are in the same scene with the Titan who killed Eren's mother 5 years ago....

I have a bad feeling about this, goodbye Hannes
Old 2013-09-08, 02:27   Link #1332
EliteF22

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
So Mikasa, Eren and Hannes are in the same scene with the Titan who killed Eren's mother 5 years ago....

I have a bad feeling about this, goodbye Hannes
Hannes already tripped all the death flags last chapter.
EliteF22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 02:33   Link #1333
erhyka

In the end, everyone finds out they're titans.
And Eren gets kidnapped for some reason again and again and again.

Though I am curious as to what their village is like. Ahh these characters have so much dimension, it just sucks that Levi is pretty much out of action.
erhyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 02:49   Link #1334
p-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateraldeath View Post
One thing i've always wondered is what makes the derp titans attack the human titans? So far, the regular titans seemed to have attacked the human titans for no reason, the only exception is Annie until she made her scream. When they attacked Eren back in ep 8 of the anime I had thought it was because Eren showed agression to them but Reiner wasn't aggressive at all when Erwin brought the other titans around. And Reiner was cautious about the titans to begin with when they were camping at the trees. So what Makes Annie so different during the current anime arc?
Reiner was holding a couple of humans that the brainless titans found so delicious.
p-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 03:05   Link #1335
Mubyoshi

Dammit, that titan, THAT titan was the whole reason I even continued to read the manga. When I first saw it, it scared me so shitless that I forced myself to keep reading; reason being that in most stories, the unstoppable baddies will eventually appear vulnerable later on so there won't be much of a scare factor anymore. And yet the author keeps freakin' showing it! Eren better kill it now!
Mubyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 05:15   Link #1336
Bombo
TSF Fans

That TITAN .....No way ...THAT TiTan >_< damn
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 06:58   Link #1337
Graveyard Duck
Bag Giver

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateraldeath View Post
One thing i've always wondered is what makes the derp titans attack the human titans? So far, the regular titans seemed to have attacked the human titans for no reason, the only exception is Annie until she made her scream.
She wasn't an exception. Remember: She led the titans to the right flank during the FT arc. This implies they were chasing her. They stopped chasing her because there were humans in the way. This is not unusual: The titans who attacked Eren while he was trying to seal the gate turned around when humans got too close, and the titans in this chapter turned around to attack the humans instead of focusing on Reiner.

Annie draws titans to attack just as much as the other titan shifters. The difference with her is that she has exhibited a call that causes the titans to ignore humans.
Old 2013-09-08, 07:12   Link #1338
normp571

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Do you mean the village they claimed to be from or the village they're actually from? Because if it's the latter, that's a super-suicide mission. The only clue they have to its location is that Bert and Reiner are heading south, but even that might just be because they're heading for Shiganshima and the holes in the gates.

EDIT: And so very ninja'd.
But, somehow documents Irwin got from the capital states that they are all three from the same village...Now, either the capital is in on this, or the place where they are from is inside the walls. But, the broke through the Shinganshina district as not to bring titans into their district. Also, unless they were actually from the same village wouldn't make more sense to put you are from different village?
normp571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 07:45   Link #1339
Graveyard Duck
Bag Giver

Quote:
Originally Posted by normp571 View Post
But, somehow documents Irwin got from the capital states that they are all three from the same village...Now, either the capital is in on this, or the place where they are from is inside the walls.
...Or they said they were from the same village when they registered as refugees/for the military.
Old 2013-09-08, 09:31   Link #1340
peskylemur25

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Ah, my bad. I thought the village they named was the actual place.

Now that's pretty retarded of them to name same village.
well it a good idea if you are a spy to destroy humanity to lie right?! After the episode 22 I find myself less agree with the idea that Annie or the other can be forgiven. Yeah she only killed those who attack her but she also hurt their family (fake but realistic idea). Just like in a real war, so I still can't see redemption for the three unless they help humanity or there cause is review to be for the best of all Hans, and even then they still have blood on their hands.
peskylemur25 is offline   Reply With Quote