Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-12, 15:04   Link #821
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I wish i could find anything, though all we have are OP & ED scans. I'll post Soundtrack scans once the first sound arrives at my door.

Episode 14 was wow awesome. Bellcross going 'Evangelion' wasn't expected, though its a nice twist to the Nodos part of the story. Talk about your power-overload, just when i didn't think Bellcross could be anymore powerful, just after defeating hax powers.

I seriously thought Lekti would have been killed after that explosion at the end of episode 13, though seeing her survive has me wondering. Makes me wonder if Karkinos is going to survive yet again after this --- though its hard to say the same shall happen to Mehitaka. He's not much of a fighter, so now it depends on Deianeira and her plan to help Age.

& FINALLY those brothers have been put in there place. The whole 'Princess taking control' was a well done scene.
well not that Mehitaka is a fighter, doesn't mean he can't hold is own against another nodos

gotta love good old god mode

and about time our Hime-sama stepped up.
Old 2007-07-12, 15:11   Link #822
ipernorris

Next episode 15 preview say:

"The collapse of hope and the despair of humans"
"The time when the light dims".

Next episode Earth goes boom for sure.
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 16:35   Link #823
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Through out my years of listening to muscial scores, never have a come across such a track that i cried so many manly tears of joy. I'm talking about the first track on the first Heroic Age soundtrack --- titled Heroic Age.

Not only that, but the whole soundtrack is awesome from start to finish. I knew it was going to be after watching 14 episodes of the series, and having heard BGM tracks through out my watch. This is one hell of a score, one that i love so much.
Old 2007-07-12, 17:41   Link #824
Azure King
Snr Spammer

is it just me or your mom subs are getting worse? :|
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 20:17   Link #825
anselfir
Style Über Alles

wow, completely uninspired episode. i'm losing interest
Old 2007-07-12, 22:20   Link #826
EphemeralDream
Suigintou Fan

Great, so Bellcross is cruising to Earth.....and who's gonna take care of Karukinas (who is still with the Iron Tribe)?
EphemeralDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 00:31   Link #827
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
the action is moving too fast, no character development at all. geez. but what do you expect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
wow, completely uninspired episode. i'm losing interest
Old 2007-07-13, 08:40   Link #828
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
yesssssssssssssssss! the princess revolution!!!! finally those 2 baka brothers can have a taste of prison meal and big bubba roommate

too bad they didn't show the 2 brothers' pant that have different colors when bellcross rush toward their flagship

more ownage fleet vs fleet next eps, wheeeeeee

and iper u make me LOL
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 10:31   Link #829
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Yes ... Yay to the power of the Deianeira!!!

Does anybody else find that the Nodos are kinda crude in their design? Although I shouldn't be commenting on the mangaka's work but really sometimes watching all that mindless bashing gets slightly monotonous... I just hope that they do more in future eps.....
Asakura_Y0h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 10:40   Link #830
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
This is probably one of the few animes I would appreciate watching an overpowered protagonist owning everything in his sight. Up to episode 13, the end was a nice touch, though I was kinda spoilt thanks to clicking the spoilers.

So now what? Mars, then Earth? Gawds, they're going to destroy the whole solar system, aren't they? Besides that, I'm STILL curious as to when Yuti will display her Nodos powers and what are they.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 11:20   Link #831
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
So now what? Mars, then Earth? Gawds, they're going to destroy the whole solar system, aren't they? Besides that, I'm STILL curious as to when Yuti will display her Nodos powers and what are they.
Yes you're right... Bellcross is going from an ownage to another. In fact now the Solar System is !
Deianeira made all that effort to find Age only to make him destroy (alone or not isn't relevant) the Solar System!!!

Regarding Yuti's abilities... of course they are !
Old 2007-07-13, 11:41   Link #832
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:

Maybe we get to see a pink nodoss?!
Old 2007-07-13, 11:52   Link #833
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I'm STILL curious as to when Yuti will display her Nodos powers and what are they.
It'll be rawr tsundere power.
Old 2007-07-13, 12:07   Link #834
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
It'll be rawr tsundere power.
I second that it will be glorious!!!!
Old 2007-07-13, 14:54   Link #835
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Even if they have the princess to lead them she still useless she cant even lay a finger on the(enemy nodos). Earth's tech is ineffective with the silver tribe ships.Heck the princess just want to become the ruler of the galaxy hope the solar system gets own to bits
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 16:23   Link #836
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
Even if they have the princess to lead them she still useless she cant even lay a finger on the(enemy nodos). Earth's tech is ineffective with the silver tribe ships.Heck the princess just want to become the ruler of the galaxy hope the solar system gets own to bits
Im going to have to disagree with you there. True the Silver tibe's tech is superior to humanties but tech in battle is not always the deciding factor. If anything having superior tech can make you underestimate your opponet and over confidence in a battle can result in your pleding your life. One of the most important qualties required of a leader in a state of war is the ability to rally and inspire troops to fight. Even If your forces get desimated with that kind of moral your troops will fight to the end and possible cause massive damage to the enemy. The idotic duo's mistake was taken on the Silver tribe head-on with no plan except for CHARGE GO TAKE BACK EARTH (freakin idiots).

Take the south for example in the american civil war. The south was always outnumbered and outgunned but they won the majority of the battles agansit the north, because of superior commanders and tatics and the ability of Robert E Lee to insipre his troops to walk through hell and back. The princess may not be at the pinnicle of leadership but she has the ability to attract others to her and fight for a cause and she also has an intellgient staff to advise her which is always a plus. Thats just my opinion but i think more goes into winning a battle then just technology. Keep in mine also the argonaught has had its fair share of battles and held their own I think with them as the vanguard and the princess's ablity to calm Age mental chaos they will be a formible force.
Old 2007-07-14, 03:13   Link #837
DieH@rd

Dont forget that picture that Age drew. Planet in flames and deainera's blue star on the sky [hyperspace trail].

So in next episode, one "star" will go boom. Either Earth or Moon...
DieH@rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 10:51   Link #838
Archmagination2002

I think thats already been shown to be Jupiter? Remember how after Jupiter exploded that it became blue.
Archmagination2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 12:11   Link #839
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieH@rd View Post
Dont forget that picture that Age drew. Planet in flames and deainera's blue star on the sky [hyperspace trail].

So in next episode, one "star" will go boom. Either Earth or Moon...
its not "star" its 'Planet' it could be the sun but if that happens none of them will survive
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 14:55   Link #840
DieH@rd

I know that is not a "Star"... Its just YM sub.

[edit]

Oh thank gods, OST is out...

Last edited by DieH@rd; 2007-07-14 at 18:53.
DieH@rd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, science fiction