AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-16, 03:05   Link #1081
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Then after even 500% got no effect, Kyouko put all her remaining magic in a single blast, which actually manages to knock out Eu
I bet that cost Kyouko at least a life, or two. Her having used up most of her energy in that blast was also why Ayumu could shatter her sword, transforming her back. Her talk then demoralised her to a good amount, but not quite enough, so Ayumu showed her that he really means it by cutting away her remaining surplus lives. When she only has one left and thinks he'll kill her, she swoons.
When she died she basically full restored herself, hence her talking about human limits at the same time so she wasn't actually at a low magic power. We saw in ep 5 that Ayumu could overpower her if he tried, he just got a dose of heroic resolve after watching Yuu try to protect him, Haruna and Sera.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 05:28   Link #1082
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
popping eardrums and punching girls in the face seems like a trend as of late.
Side-effect of feminism, now women have the same right to be punched as men

Back on-topic, to what extent did the "lord of night" influence Kyouko into becoming a serial killer, if at all
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 05:40   Link #1083
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

Quote:
This nonsesne has been going on in JoJo's Bizzare adventure for years. Anime is just catching up to the level of awesome needed to do it.
Conan-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 05:44   Link #1084
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post

Back on-topic, to what extent did the "lord of night" influence Kyouko into becoming a serial killer, if at all
I think the Lord of Night wasn't totally controlling her just corrupted her. Take a look at Haruna when a bystander Zombie became collateral damage in her fight with a Megalo. Masou Shoujos aren't exactly nice.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 05:46   Link #1085
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
anyways,
Spoiler for ep6 - gifs:
Nope, they've always been this big. Look at mangatron's avatar for reference:

They're almost at the limit of what I consider too big. They're perfect <3

Speaking of "stitches", I liked this part:

Spoiler for NSFW... I guess? Not sure how to label that...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
When she died she basically full restored herself, hence her talking about human limits at the same time so she wasn't actually at a low magic power. We saw in ep 5 that Ayumu could overpower her if he tried, he just got a dose of heroic resolve after watching Yuu try to protect him, Haruna and Sera.
She fully restores her body, but not her magical reserves.

Her extra lives comes from the souls of the humans she's killed. They allow her to completely disregard injuries hence why she can overcome human limits. No matter how much her body is damaged, she'll be able to recover as long as she's got lives in stock. It's an ability completely unrelated to her magical power. The ultimate proof is that she could still regenerate even after Ayumu absorbed her magical power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post

I was pondering the same thing. It's impossible to tell right now. He could have mind-controlled or simply corrupted her heart a bit. Or perhaps he offered her a contract.
Old 2011-02-16, 06:09   Link #1086
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

it was shown in an earlier episode that kyoko was killed in the hospital bed, with blood all over and the sword was also shown.

whatever happened to that? the next thing i remember, ayumu was already asking her for kyoto tofu
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 06:11   Link #1087
Seiryuu

Quite an ep. I sort of wonder whether Kyouko's dark nature came to some extent from her realization after the first few kills that she cannot die and can overcome any injury. The first few kills might have been done for reasons aside from immortality, or out of a severe fear of death. But once her soul collection reached a certain point, I'd bet that her invincibility twisted her a bit. And if the main antagonist is a zombie that Eu tried but failed to kill, there might be a bit of a theme showing, of the way immortality can be dangerous and corruptive.

Also, I think this is the first time I saw a mage who was so terrified of using her own power, or whose power was so terrible. Bad enough that simply whispering "die" can extinguish the life of any being that can hear her (though the ear thing seems a little weird considering that trees can't hear). But Eu isn't only unable to control her power, she also seems to be unable to withstand it. It looks like maybe she feels the effect of her words as much as anyone, but her magic keeps her alive. The words clearly cause her immense pain.

On a side note, I liked that they brought in Sakura-chan for the voice this time. Been a while since I heard that voice.

Concerning the hospital incident, I think it was her way of healing herself. By killing herself and using one of her lives, she was able to completely recover from all her injuries.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 06:32   Link #1088
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

ooh, and that's why she also stabbed herself after she defeated yuu, to regenerate her eardrums.

thanks
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 06:37   Link #1089
tsunade666

^ about sakura-chan. is she the one who will be voicing the new girl with shuriken hairpin? I think her name is tomonori.
Old 2011-02-16, 06:54   Link #1090
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Nope, they've always been this big. Look at mangatron's avatar for reference:

They're almost at the limit of what I consider too big. They're perfect <3
eeh, guess it was the fact they were moving a lot this time, that gave me the wrong impression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Bad enough that simply whispering "die" can extinguish the life of any being that can hear her (though the ear thing seems a little weird considering that trees can't hear).
yeah, that was a bit
Old 2011-02-16, 07:00   Link #1091
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Man, that Kyoko girl was annoying, she just wouldn't go down. Yeah, I know she is super hot and has a twin tail, and is being possessed so it's not her fault or whatever but her sadistic laughing and constant getting up was too much. Yuu was being badass for a while, until she was easily thrown aside. I like to believe that she was taken by surprise at that moment, and that she has much more power then she already showed here.

Love Seraphim, more so now that she showed that she can be nice sometimes. Its probably a side effect from Ayumu holding her too much for the first couple of minutes

I though Dai-sensei would be much more wiser, she appeared to be kinda too casual with all the situation.

Great moment between Ayumu and Yuu near the end, Ill continue to support that couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Also, I think this is the first time I saw a mage who was so terrified of using her own power, or whose power was so terrible. Bad enough that simply whispering "die" can extinguish the life of any being that can hear her (though the ear thing seems a little weird considering that trees can't hear)
It's a newest discovery. Apparently trees CAN hear us
Old 2011-02-16, 09:09   Link #1092
Hyuuji

Nice ep!
I didn't liked yuu being knocked out by the twin tail monster, she has so much magical power, even with kyoko's maximum power at least I think yuu's barrier could have helped her, the impact weakening yuu's body would be better.
Also, the illusions of our weak hearted protagonist are the best.
Old 2011-02-16, 09:56   Link #1093
tsunade666

well the attack is point blank and at full power.
Old 2011-02-16, 09:57   Link #1094
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

This would've been great but Ayumu in that outfit is a real mood killer.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 10:10   Link #1095
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
specially the masou shoujo transform sequence..... and the frequent pantsu shot which totally kills your eyes.
Old 2011-02-16, 10:40   Link #1096
Tarqaron

Now, for personal safety reasons, I need to ask if it's about zomies. I've been decieved about the story of a manga by the name before. I love zombies, almost as much as nekos. Zombies are amazing. I'd last longest in a zompocolypse.
Tarqaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 10:53   Link #1097
Hyuuji

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
specially the masou shoujo transform sequence..... and the frequent pantsu shot which totally kills your eyes.
I totally agree.
I'm still recovering from the shock of the ayumu first pantsu shot in ep1.
Old 2011-02-16, 11:02   Link #1098
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuji View Post
I totally agree.
I'm still recovering from the shock of the ayumu first pantsu shot in ep1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Quote:
Weaklings! What is just some cross-dress pantsu shots, compared to, ahem, "more scandalizing things involving muscles and leathers", good men? At least it's only... Errr... A bit of unappetizing cross-dressing!

For the record, I fangirled, fancied and totally flipping out in laughter in transformation sequences <3

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 11:16   Link #1099
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Hey, at least he's not saying ''It's coming!'' during the transformation sequence
Old 2011-02-16, 11:17   Link #1100
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Quote:
To aru majutsu no index?

Example: The Battle nuns popping their ear drums, Touma punching female enemies
Yusei Fudo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen