AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-10, 06:25   Link #161
sky black swordman

On the subject of Ascalon needed to assimilated again into his SG.
I think the sword is a part of his SG now and dont forget the along with its dragon slaying power it also carries some of the Sekiryuutei's power in it .

And if I remember right the pawn pieces Ise has in side him are connected to his BG if they where not then CCQ and Triaina would be possable.
So in vol 12 Ise pawn pieces where still connected to his soul and BG and by extention the Ascalon since it is a part the BG. So the pawn piece turn in to the Ascalon is possable because of the connection between the two BG and the Ascalon. I think the Ascalon will stay as Issei sword but still like always be used most of time time Xenovia and on rare occasions kiba.
The main point is Ascalon a now part of the BG which is connected to the pawn pieces therefore Ascalon is also connected to the pieces and not seperate object or stored in seperate space.

I am with Soji on dragonroots ideas think it should be a SS instead of part of main story.

And remmember guys both Dress Break and Bilingual can countered.
Dress Break by not letting Ise touch the body or having a lot of spare sets of clothes and Bilingual by stipping . In ORDER remember thats key if you take the panties of first before the bra then you will piss Issei .
Both can be countered by being or having no shame in being naked or seen naked.
Old 2012-05-10, 10:15   Link #162
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
On the subject of Ascalon needed to assimilated again into his SG.
I think the sword is a part of his SG now and dont forget the along with its dragon slaying power it also carries some of the Sekiryuutei's power in it .

And if I remember right the pawn pieces Ise has in side him are connected to his BG if they where not then CCQ and Triaina would be possable.
So in vol 12 Ise pawn pieces where still connected to his soul and BG and by extention the Ascalon since it is a part the BG. So the pawn piece turn in to the Ascalon is possable because of the connection between the two BG and the Ascalon. I think the Ascalon will stay as Issei sword but still like always be used most of time time Xenovia and on rare occasions kiba.
The main point is Ascalon a now part of the BG which is connected to the pawn pieces therefore Ascalon is also connected to the pieces and not seperate object or stored in seperate space.

I am with Soji on dragonroots ideas think it should be a SS instead of part of main story.

And remmember guys both Dress Break and Bilingual can countered.
Dress Break by not letting Ise touch the body or having a lot of spare sets of clothes and Bilingual by stipping . In ORDER remember thats key if you take the panties of first before the bra then you will piss Issei .
Both can be countered by being or having no shame in being naked or seen naked.
Actually such a mistake would piss off any patron of the fine art, or professional stripper. It's embarrassing that Sairaorg's bishop made such a rookie mistake.

Basic stripper etiquette mandates that the panties are removed last, if at all.

Why? The panties are where professionals keep their tips.

As for a "private performance," removing the panties is the climax of the show.

Removing the panties while leaving the bra on, completely ruined the performance. (Somehow, I doubt we'll be seeing this particular match animated.)
Old 2012-05-12, 17:43   Link #163
Kutra

In your opinion, What will the new Ise's ecchi power?

For me, is the power to instantly grow up the girl's breast, to use versus masters with flat chest festish
Old 2012-05-12, 18:04   Link #164
Hendog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post

For me, is the power to instantly grow up the girl's breast, to use versus masters with flat chest festish
Issei might upgrade from poking to breasts to sucking them in the future arc. It wouldn't surprise me because of all the other "wtf?!" moments we've already seen.
Old 2012-05-12, 19:28   Link #165
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendog View Post
Issei might upgrade from poking to breasts to sucking them in the future arc. It wouldn't surprise me because of all the other "wtf?!" moments we've already seen.
Ishibumi said that sucking is too hardcore and they can't publish it.
Maybe from poking to actually grab and feel breast with his two hands. He will gain Hokuto Shinken oppai-style as his move
Old 2012-05-12, 20:10   Link #166
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

haha i'd love to see issei boost sum breasts lol but i dnt think rias',akenos', or kurokas' can get any bigger lol
Old 2012-05-13, 05:15   Link #167
sky black swordman

Quote:

Some thing connected with the 5 senses.

HAHAHA nice one.

In my opinion Rias is goiing to competition for the role of Switch Princess in Akeno in the next few volumes.
In vol 4 Ise also thought about using Gift on Akeno breast there in lies the competition for the role.
Old 2012-05-13, 05:24   Link #168
Soji

sky black swordman@ I doub this will happen. I mean that AKeno become another Switch Princess. That role it's for Rias. BUt i do see something like that happen.(but not something like competition...i really don't see the reason from something like this).I mean vol 12 ,at least 2 people point out how much Ise like both Rias and Akeno oppai. So i can see Akeno play a role but i don't think she will be ever at the same Rias lv. I mean we know full well that Ise like Rias oppai the most .How many time this was point out in the ln? And don't forgot that Akeno herself say something like this when Ise go in JD.Then again I still hope in some kind of combo power up from both the girls.
Old 2012-05-13, 05:30   Link #169
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
sky black swordman@ I doub this will happen. I mean that AKeno become another Switch Princess. That role it's for Rias. BUt i do see something like that happen.(but not something like competition...i really don't see the reason from something like this).I mean vol 12 ,at least 2 people point out how much Ise like both Rias and Akeno oppai. So i can see Akeno play a role but i don't think she will be ever at the same Rias lv. I mean we know full well that Ise like Rias oppai the most .How many time this was point out in the ln? And don't forgot that Akeno herself say something like this when Ise go in JD.Then again I still hope in some kind of combo power up from both the girls.
Fine then no competition for the role of Switch Princess.
Akeno will get her own role , but what will that role be and what will her new nickname be?
I think Akeno will get her own role first and the Rias and Akeno combo.
Old 2012-05-13, 05:35   Link #170
Soji

sky black swordman@ I can see her get a role first and then the combo. About the role this is hard to say ...but knowing Ise and how the author point out in vol 12 with both Zenovia and Ross about Rias and AKeno oppai. We can guess will be something about oppai(like it's hard to guess knowing ise XD).But now that you mention what her nickname will be something else come to my mind. If the combo from them really born(to power up Ise) i wonder if the 2 will gain a nickname (i mean rias+akeno).Though if this happen will be interesting see their reaction.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-05-13 at 06:44.
Old 2012-05-13, 06:33   Link #171
Kutra

Lol, the harem can become a battery pack...
Old 2012-05-13, 09:52   Link #172
Voceane

I found some information on another forum, some of which seem to me more than suspicious, especially as they deal with chapters that have not yet been published (to my knowledge). I want someone to do the sorting between truth and fiction for me.

- Miru-tan breaks into the Azazel’s lab and there uses a devices to become a mahou shoujo but the process goes wrong and it changes the sex of all persons present in the school. Only Ophis and Issei are not affected. The occult club and the student council must act urgently to prevent panic and find who is behind the attack.

- Following his actions, Issei receives numerous passionate love letters from demoness and Rias sees this with a very bad eye.

- Following Kuoh’s Accord between angels, demons and fallen angels, the exorcists now focus on the vampires who secretly control the Western world. In retaliation, they decide to strike a decisive blow by attacking the symbol of the agreements.

- A decision is made prohibiting Issei to use his cheat modes like BB in future RG.

- Azazel officially became an advisor of the Grémory family and become strategist for Rias in RG. One of the next RG will be between Sairaorg and Rias.

- Ophis officially becomes the pet of Issei.
Old 2012-05-13, 10:12   Link #173
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
I found some information on another forum, some of which seem to me more than suspicious, especially as they deal with chapters that have not yet been published (to my knowledge). I want someone to do the sorting between truth and fiction for me.

- Miru-tan breaks into the Azazel’s lab and there uses a devices to become a mahou shoujo but the process goes wrong and it changes the sex of all persons present in the school. Only Ophis and Issei are not affected. The occult club and the student council must act urgently to prevent panic and find who is behind the attack.
Since Ophis is not featured in any short stories until the magazine issue that will be sold on May 19, impossible. Sounds more like fanfiction and mixing the Mil-tan audition story with the gender-bender experiment.

Quote:
- Following his actions, Issei receives numerous passionate love letters from demoness and Rias sees this with a very bad eye.
Doubt it, I mean, there's way too many rumors about the shameless dragon who feeds on breasts, reads women's thoughts and blows their clothes away.

Quote:
- Following Kuoh’s Accord between angels, demons and fallen angels, the exorcists now focus on the vampires who secretly control the Western world. In retaliation, they decide to strike a decisive blow by attacking the symbol of the agreements.
Sounds like extrapolation based on the off hand comment in Volume 6 when Irina returns and Gasper cowers in fear at the mention of exorcists, Ise notes that the treaty doesn't cover vampires.

Quote:
- A decision is made prohibiting Issei to use his cheat modes like BB in future RG.
Doubt it. All the higher ups were eager to let him use Illegal Move Triaina against Bael. I don't think CCQ and Sairaorg's Balance Breaker give them much advantage against the Top 3 (Maou-class) players.

Quote:
- Azazel officially became an advisor of the Grémory family and become strategist for Rias in RG. One of the next RG will be between Sairaorg and Rias.
Volume 10 was already the Rating Game against Sairaorg. Azazel resigns as Governor and becomes their official advisor at the end of Volume 12.

Quote:
- Ophis officially becomes the pet of Issei.
The author comments that Ophis has become a mascot character in the Volume 12 afterword. He originally did not plan on making Ophis join, but Miyama Zero's illustrations were so cute that he and the editor were convinced otherwise.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-05-13, 20:34   Link #174
sky black swordman

Quote:
Lol, the harem can become a battery pack...
If this happens then Ise will die its bad enough that Rias breast shrink but if the whole harems breast's shrink.
I mean come he thought that winning the fight in vol 11 life 4 well just read this,

Yes. The power of love between me and Rias finally wiped out Grim Reapers and the only ones left are Siegfried, Georg, and Pluto. But the sacrifice was too large…..
-Rias’s breast is already flat.
As a result of sending the power of breast to me, her Oppai started get reduced and now there isn’t anything left. Even if she says that it will return to normal if she rests, seeing her state makes me sad and it is hard to endure. If it is this small, it doesn’t have any difference with Koneko-chan now….!
I started to cry a lot when I compared Rias and Koneko-chan’s breast.
HIT!
Konek-chan threw something to my head from the 30th floor of the hotel. I didn’t say anything, but she might have guessed by looking at my eyes. Sensei who made his distance with Pluto landed besides me. Pluto also landed on their side.

And from the look of things Koneko will never agree to become a battery.
Old 2012-05-13, 20:52   Link #175
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
If this happens then Ise will die its bad enough that Rias breast shrink but if the whole harems breast's shrink.
I mean come he thought that winning the fight in vol 11 life 4 well just read this,

Yes. The power of love between me and Rias finally wiped out Grim Reapers and the only ones left are Siegfried, Georg, and Pluto. But the sacrifice was too large…..
-Rias’s breast is already flat.
As a result of sending the power of breast to me, her Oppai started get reduced and now there isn’t anything left. Even if she says that it will return to normal if she rests, seeing her state makes me sad and it is hard to endure. If it is this small, it doesn’t have any difference with Koneko-chan now….!
I started to cry a lot when I compared Rias and Koneko-chan’s breast.
HIT!
Konek-chan threw something to my head from the 30th floor of the hotel. I didn’t say anything, but she might have guessed by looking at my eyes. Sensei who made his distance with Pluto landed besides me. Pluto also landed on their side.

Dang, Issei's armor must be tough, to survive a hit to the head from something thrown by KONEKO on the 30th floor!
Old 2012-05-14, 01:08   Link #176
Kutra

sky black swordman@ I wasn't the one who start to talk of multiple batteries. In my opinion, Ise will never use that power anymore.

ps.: Koneko has to become like her sister.
Old 2012-05-14, 01:17   Link #177
Soji

Quote:
Can you blame her? I mean she try to make her oppai bigger because the whole propose with Ise
Also her reaction was funny she just know what Ise think just from looking in his eyes better for him don't think thing like this anymore.
Now that i think about her. If unitl now she jump on his lap and do *nya nya* i wonder now that he back what she will do
Old 2012-05-14, 07:39   Link #178
Azure-Priest

As for Akeno's role. It will definitely be a "princess" of some sort. Her last name is HIMEjima. "Hime" means "princess" in Japanese.
Old 2012-05-14, 09:17   Link #179
Soji

Azure-Priest@ I know that *hime* means *princess* but for sure she don't become another switch princess that role it's for Rias. What ever role Akeno will take will be interesting ,that's for sure.
Anyway ,thanks the question and answer topic something come to my mind.
We know that Irina try to avoid every kind of romance with Ise because she don't want to become a fallen angel and yet she want a child from him.
The thing i wonder is...how much time you guys think she need before realize that what she want to do will probally make her a fallen angel?
Because ,honestly i find her a little too naive if she think that have a child with him will not make her a fallen angel.(thing that i find really possible if she do what she plan).
Old 2012-05-14, 09:22   Link #180
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Soji I don't think she will fall, she will probably consult with Michael about the situation (her falling for Ise) and Michael (not wanting to lose an angel) may consult with Beelzebub since he based the Brave Saints off of Evil Pieces and Beelzebub will help him tweak the system so that reborn angels will be able to fall in love without falling from heaven.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life