AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-16, 16:19   Link #181
AnimeSteve
Stephen M

Send a message via AIM to AnimeSteve
Arrow Chrono Crusade Ending

Yes the ending to Chrono Crusade wos really sad i have to say.

It would be really cool if thay made a Chrono Crusade 2
Old 2008-03-26, 09:58   Link #182
kiriee

the most sad ending i have seen in my life, even after rossete having pack with chrno to help josua, and fail because josua doesnt remmember rossete anymore

so in the end what rossete want the most: having live togtherr with josua and chrno doesnt comes true and what he got is just a death, what an sad and yet happy ending
Old 2008-03-28, 01:57   Link #183
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSteve View Post
Yes the ending to Chrono Crusade wos really sad i have to say.

It would be really cool if thay made a Chrono Crusade 2
It depends of what the creator would say. I, for one, would really wish to see Chrono and Rosette reincarnated to have a final showdown against the reincarnated Aion, in our time. However, the only possible path for that would be to have Chrono and Rosette reincarnated in some way just like Aion was; I'm not quite sure what the creator would say about that if he was asked about.

We'll have to see what will happen in a few years since Chrono Crusade's success/hype is still on for now.
Old 2008-03-29, 18:14   Link #184
kiriee

sequel doesnt mean the character must be from the prequel of the stroy, i prefer if josua at least remember about his sister rossete, and start new journey with azmaria on mission to make better world, and to defeat aion >.<
Old 2008-03-30, 15:48   Link #185
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiriee View Post
sequel doesnt mean the character must be from the prequel of the stroy, i prefer if josua at least remember about his sister rossete, and start new journey with azmaria on mission to make better world, and to defeat aion >.<
The thing is... Aion is last seen in 1981 during the assassination attempt. Thus, the logical thing and the only way to defeat Aion would be to have new characters linked by soul to the "originals" because of reincarnation (it is not official, but Rosette already seemed more or less to be a reincarnation of Mary Magdalene), and fight Aion in our current world with powers similar to their predecessors'.
Old 2008-04-03, 22:26   Link #186
outcasttime

There can be more to this story if they decided to make more and with the same caricatures to Chrono`s body did not disappear when he died and the clock staid so all they need to do is have some one use the clock and bam Chronos is back and as for Rosette she was the saint god could just use some mambo jumbo and she back at the end someone with the stigma was walking around it could be her. one thing that pisses me off is that Chrono did not reattach his horns if he would have done that he may have had the power to reverse the contract a little and give her back 10 15 years he did kill a ton of demons all by himself with that power.
Old 2008-04-04, 16:39   Link #187
kiriee

even if chrono reattach the horn i dont think it will reverse the contract and give her 10/15 years, you can not throw up what you already eat,

in the end i really dont like having someone ressurct after being death just because the mangaka want some sequel, its lame when you see someone who should die but suddenly coming alive with strange reason or good reason, just let em die and make a new whole character and story, having sequel only will make the prequel bad
Old 2008-04-07, 02:39   Link #188
rutix

The ending was really touching indeed but beautifull at the same time. Although i wished for an other ending i still think this ending is a nice one for the anime. Me too wouldnt want them getting resurrected just because for a sequel.
Old 2008-04-13, 10:58   Link #189
Piko-Piko-Princess

Spoiler for Discussing the end.:

Last edited by Piko-Piko-Princess; 2008-04-13 at 11:14. Reason: Spelling. <3
Closed Thread