AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-10-15, 19:32   Link #1
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

if you had the chance to create your own episode what would it be like

Thank you for choosin to look at this thread. Let's start witha little ground rules.
Rule 1: the most importan rule of all Be creative use originallity I can't stress that enough

Rule 2: Make it long and interesting No 2 second posts that are made to annoy the mess out of people

Rule 3 have fun don't let these rules limit you from your creativity and please try to follow these rules

traditionally i would post first but I would like for you guys to post first so I can get some ideas for my story
Once again thank you for participating in this thread
sunchips18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 19:54   Link #2
tatami
back in black

i did write a good story but mods crushed the topic and its gone =( too lazy to write it again...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 22:09   Link #3
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
My episode would probably be a bunch of nonsensical cheap humor. Mainly because I'm not too good at writing anything else. Chances are Naruto would walk around the village and find all the characters I've made for the custom character/jutsu thread, and tell them all they suck. Each one kills him when he tell them this, but he immediately comes back to life, and learns nothing from being killed over and over, and rides off on a horse into the sunset.

I dunno, my writing skills suck, along with my improvisational skills...

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 00:17   Link #4
Kusion
*Fansubber

AN EPISODE WITH NO FILLERS.

Kidding, anyways...

I'd make it a long battle episode. Everyone versus everyone type thing. Kakashi versus Itachi, Naruto versus Sasuke. Kakashi versus Itachi would be great though, but maybe instead of just Kakashi, it could be more than one person (because I feel Itachi can take on a lot of people).

It would start out as Naruto finding Sasuke somewhere outside the village, and Sasuke would just throw the first punch at random, causing Naruto to get pissed off and react violently. Sasuke would get into position with his fully-developed Sharingan and go "This is the final battle Naruto!", then the scene would switch to Kakashi.

Kind of like one of the older episode where Kakashi found Itachi, but Sakura was with Kakashi and helps him out, so Itachi just puts some grade A ownage on them. Then the perverted guy (forgot his name, Jiraya something?) would come in when Kakashi and Sakura were down and start to fight him. Now that would be an intense battle!

When it gets back to Naruto and Sasuke, Naruto would've had the Kyuubi released already, and fighting Sasuke, when Sasuke notices that Naruto has improved. Sasuke then uses a bit of the curse seal and they both do this HUUUUUGE Rasengan versus Chidori type thing (bigger than the original fight!)

Then it would go back to Itachi, still fighting Jiraya without breaking a sweat when Kakashi and Sakura come to, and start to work with Jiraya to defeat Itachi - but it doesn't work! Itachi uses his Sharingan and messes up Jiraya, then quickly uses a random powerful jutsu on Kakashi, then without Sakura knowing, he uses the Kage-bunshin jutsu, shows up behind Sakura and stabs her in the spine, causing her to lose her balance and quickly falling. Then Itachi would just call them pathetic.

Then at the end, it would show Naruto and Sasuke (both out of breath from the Rasengan and Chidori thing), and they would just be beating the crap out of each other using no jutsus, until Naruto uses Kage-bunshin (the mass one), and gets a hold of Sasuke, having enough time just to knock him down. So Naruto thought he won, so he starts dragging Sasuke into the village, and when Sasuke wakes up, he sees Itachi and Itachi sees him, then Sasuke quickly gets up and runs to him in an aggressive state.

Then the episode ends!
Kusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 04:58   Link #5
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ohhh when it comes to this i am very creative!

Ok.. here it goes. I've read the manga...so i'll try not to spoil, i mean i wont spoil anything.
Hmm.... where to begin?

Alright. So Team Kakashi has their new mission the mission about bringing Gaara back was over. (Failed/Completed)
Anyway their are being called by a bird...both Sakura & Naruto were at random places at the time.
They proceed and are going to Tsunade's chamber while being near to the office. 1 Squad moves quickly away from it...Naruto turns...to see that it's Team Gai (probably going on a mission...they wont walk to the gate )

[Annoying Intro music starts...and at the end of that... the title appears: The life of an Shinobi!]

Anyway their mission this time is an S - rank. Akatsuki is going to make their moves sooner as Jiraiya predicts so Tsunade wants to prepare them for extremely dangerous situations.
Their mission is to assasinate 1 Jounin from the Rock village. It seems that this guy poses problems for both the Rock Village and Konoha. He's a wild cat (like Naruto) and ofcourse the Rock isnt going to kill him...but an wealthy man paid for the mission.

As always team Kakashi (3 man) moves through the forest. While talking about stuff such as:
- Sasuke.....and Sasuke's enemies and Sasuke back in the old days...and Sasuke when they grow up. And ofcourse Sasuke after they are gone.

Suddenly Kakashi cuts the chatter...he orders their team to hold (they have crossed the border and are in foreing terratory). He senses an 1 squad not far away. As they try to cover...all of sudden 2 exploding tags are flying above their heads!!! They have been discovered?!

Team Kakashi is gone...only smoke is there..where they were. It appears to have come from Cloud Shinobi (4 Jounins). While they are checking the area the other squad (the one Kakashi noticed..instead of these Cloud guys) appears to be Rock Shinobi (4 chuunis).
They clash!!

The Shinobi through ninjutsu's at eachother and the battle is quickly over. Cloud wins! All members of the Cloud are unharmed.
They are continuing their search of the area...and are betraying themselves!!
One shinobi of the cloud says...where is Kakashi's body? You'd better not have damaged the Sharingan!

Spoiler for continue:
Old 2007-11-05, 17:58   Link #6
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

any other ideas

Last edited by sunchips18; 2008-02-18 at 12:47.
Old 2007-11-05, 18:40   Link #7
sayde

I'd make an episode somewhat similar to Kusion's idea. It'd be strictly filler from start to end. And it'd be one long dream match tournament where a lot of popular characters on the show would have battles against each other that would not & could not ever take place in the actual story. It'd be a fun way to give official closure to some of the many vs debates that go on from time to time. The episode could also include battles between characters that are both currently living and deceased (or thought to be).

...And then the episode would end w/ Kishimoto waking up.

Last but not least, the episode would HAVE to be animated by either madhouse, or one of the animation studios that worked on the naruto movies.

The second idea I had is yet another filler episode, but a lot shorter and more direct in terms of actual content. Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata go off on some random mission to some faraway country hidden deep within some really high mountains. While on their journey, Naruto makes a joke, then pats Sakura on the shoulder, thus making her lose balance and fall off the edge of a really high cliff to her doom. Hinata, witnessing the grieving Naruto, attempts to comfort him. Then they both get a little too comfortable, and just as they're about to make out...

...Hinata gets slapped in the head by Hiashi for daydreaming during training.

-The End

sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-22, 12:51   Link #8
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

wow these are beginign to become very entertaining.

Last edited by sunchips18; 2008-02-18 at 12:48.
Old 2007-11-27, 06:06   Link #9
Ichigo-

If I can make an episode on my own, I would make a pre sealed Naruto Kyuubi days. His destruction on the 4th Hokage Kanoha, Orochimaru, everyone...

It'll be awesome, of course the episode wouldn't be great without Naruto's parents chilling around.
Ichigo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 08:12   Link #10
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

No need to be creative on my part, my ultimate episode is easy.

Just make an hour long episode that encompasses the entire Kakashi Gaiden made by the best animation team they have.

Ahh bliss.
Old 2007-11-27, 12:39   Link #11
hierophant
anime freak

I would just make a episode full of fillers and win a bunch of money from the Naruto fans suckers...

Not much differently from what they already to :P
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 22:01   Link #12
tatami
back in black

sasuke: you!
neji:and you!

stares each other for a short time and suddenly :

O_O BYAKUGAN!
@_@ SHARINGAN!

sasuke: omg you have a doujutsu too? superb n_n
neji: seems like you are an uchiha...cute eyes n_n

neji: so how does it work?
sasuke: well its mostly about copy ninjutsu cast genjutsu and predict taijutsu moves...kinda...
neji: nice :thumbs up: mine has 360 degree vision and can see far away and stuff...
sasuke: cool... eerm...so what do we do now? wanna take a peek to womens bath ?
neji : well...i dont need to "take a peek" i just can see them from here n_n cool aint it?
sasuke : really? that far?
neji: sure! O_O BYAKUGAN!
sasuke: ...
neji : well there is anko-sama ,kurenai-sama, sakura , ten ten , ino and ...
sasuke : and?
neji : ...
sasuke : hinata?
neji : yes... T_T
sasuke: impressive but you can only see them right?
neji : ?
sasuke : n_n lead the way i have an idea n_n
neji : O_O BYAKUGAN! ... this way...

-neji takes sasuke to hot bath-

neji : this is it...
sasuke : alright! check the perimeter !
neji : its cool no one is around...
sasuke : ok its my turn now follow me !

-both jumps in to the hot bath-

anko.kurenai: What the!?!?!
sakura , ten ten , ino , hinata : AEEEIEIEIEIAIEIEIEAIEIEIIIIIIEEIEIIEIE!!!!!!

sasuke : now!

@_@ SHARINGAN!

MULTIPLE GENJUTSU NO JUTSU (its 4 am in the morning here couldnt find a jutsu name n_n )

anko ,kurenai, sakura,ten ten,ino : o_O (paralysed by genjutsu )

sasuke,neji : VICTORY! n_n n_n

-suddenly a shadow appears behind them-

tsunade : you...little...bastards >_<"

AMATSU HANDOU !!!!

- hospital -

sasuke : X_X
neji : O_X
sasuke : so...
neji : so ...there was a 7th one...
sasuke : ...

fin n_n
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 08:21   Link #13
Helm

I was hoping that there could be a naruto filler with similar plot to this.

the day is Valentines day and Tsunade was supposed to give every ninja a chocolate, but the problem is she don't want to use her own money. That's why she used her power/title to search for Jiraiya that would be her resort. The mission would be given to Naruto (of course), Kiba, Neji, and Shino. Together they would enter every nightclub in order to find him (imagine under aged entering a nightclub). After they found Jiraiya, there's still one problem. How would they convince the perverted old man? Sexy jutsu!! Besides Naruto, Kiba was the daring one to use the perverted jutsu for the perverted old man, leaving Neji and Shino unconscious and collapse (nose bleed, nose bleed and then success!!). They made it to bring Jiraiya to Tsunade, and then finally everyone got their chocolates (+ romance and humor).

Not a lame romance-romance episode. The highlight would be the sexy jutsu scene.
Helm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 08:32   Link #14
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

My episode would be the viewers watching Ino, Chouji and Shika's parents doing a mission.

I'm not quite sure what it would be though, yet.
Seraphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 03:26   Link #15
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Mine would be like...:

Naruto wakes up from a loud noise, it's 4am, he's tired, he hears it again and a scream, immedatly gets up, gets dressed, gets geard up, etc...Then goes outside to check what it was. Walking around the village, he realizes there is noone here, no patrol or anything..he gets freaked out...Then it goes to theme song (I choose Yura Yura, but you can choose what ever theme you want ).

from the theme----He's freaked out. He then starts to run toward the tower in whcih the Hokage's office is in. Walking up to the top floor, He sees a man in front of him, walking very slowly and very off edge as if his musels were tightend up. He walks up behind him and taps him on the shoulder saying "H...Hello?" The man turns around and has some messed up eyes (Not a doujutsu btw..), His face was pale, and there was a giant bite mark on his wrist. Naruto asks what is going on, the man moans and then comes after him and tries to bite him, Naruto acting quick defends himself, and accedently snaps his neck. Standing there wondering what the hell is going on, he hears a loud thumping noise and the door behind him slams open and more like people like the man start to come in, but move very slowly, so easily to out run. Naruto freaks out and runs into the room that the Hokage's office is in, slams and locks the door shut. "The hell was that?" he asks himself. Then he walks over to the Hokage's desk to find a letter that is from Sunagakure that seems to be an ergent messege. The messege reads:

We need help, please, anyone avalible

"Please, we don't know what happend. A virus has broken loose in Sungakure and it seems that the recently departed are rising and bassicaly trying to eat the living. It also seems that the people who are bitten have about 8 hours untill they turn into one of these things. These things could bassically be considerd Zombies. Please we need your help, they are starting to out number us. Please send help!"

"Wha..What?" Naruto says completly freaked out...Then he realized a note attached to the letter, which says:

"Attention. If you are reading this letter, then you are a survivor of Konohagakure and have read the letter from Sunagakure. The situation is very bad, very bad indeed. We sent men out there, and when they came back, we had realized they had been bitten. By the time we realized it, they had already turned and bittem more of are men, and it exscaled from there. What we have learned is that these "Zombies" are very slow and are attractracted to light and sound. So be carful. We have also learned that by damaging the brain or decapatating them is the only way to stop them. Now listen to my next instructions. The remaining survivors have taken refuge over in the Mist village, because these things can't swim or get across to the island. We must remember we are not allies so they might be planning something, but they need are help just as much as we need there. Please, when leaving the village, do not open the gates. This plauge is already world wide, we need to keep as many confind as we can. Under my desk are some, wepons and food, take these and get to the mist village as fast as possible. We will be waiting.
And remember, do not let these things surrond you, if they circle you or back you into a corner, you are as good as dead."

Naruto completly freaked out looks under the desk to find to bags of food, 2 Katanas, 20 Kunai, 4000 shuriken, and 40 exploading tag notes. He equips these. Hearing a banging door, he realizes he can't go that way, so the only thing he can do is to go out the window. Naruto jumps out the window, uses his chakra to run down the building. Making it to the bottom, he sees zombies all around as if they came out of nowhere. He had not seen anyone around comming in, and now they're all over the place. He has no choice but to fight his way through.

*End of my thing*

Good start I think...Anyone else like it? (come on, a zombie theme would be so cool)
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-30, 18:45   Link #16
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
sasuke: you!
neji:and you!

stares each other for a short time and suddenly :

O_O BYAKUGAN!
@_@ SHARINGAN!

sasuke: omg you have a doujutsu too? superb n_n
neji: seems like you are an uchiha...cute eyes n_n

neji: so how does it work?
sasuke: well its mostly about copy ninjutsu cast genjutsu and predict taijutsu moves...kinda...
neji: nice :thumbs up: mine has 360 degree vision and can see far away and stuff...
sasuke: cool... eerm...so what do we do now? wanna take a peek to womens bath ?
neji : well...i dont need to "take a peek" i just can see them from here n_n cool aint it?
sasuke : really? that far?
neji: sure! O_O BYAKUGAN!
sasuke: ...
neji : well there is anko-sama ,kurenai-sama, sakura , ten ten , ino and ...
sasuke : and?
sasuke : hinata?
neji : yes... T_T
sasuke: impressive but you can only see them right?
sasuke : n_n lead the way i have an idea n_n
neji : O_O BYAKUGAN! ... this way...

-neji takes sasuke to hot bath-

neji : this is it...
sasuke : alright! check the perimeter !
neji : its cool no one is around...
sasuke : ok its my turn now follow me !

-both jumps in to the hot bath-

anko.kurenai: What the!?!?!
sakura , ten ten , ino , hinata : AEEEIEIEIEIAIEIEIEAIEIEIIIIIIEEIEIIEIE!!!!!!

sasuke : now!

@_@ SHARINGAN!

MULTIPLE GENJUTSU NO JUTSU (its 4 am in the morning here couldnt find a jutsu name n_n )

anko ,kurenai, sakura,ten ten,ino : o_O (paralysed by genjutsu )

sasuke,neji : VICTORY! n_n n_n

-suddenly a shadow appears behind them-

tsunade : you...little...bastards >_<"

AMATSU HANDOU !!!!

- hospital -

sasuke : X_X
neji : O_X
sasuke : so...
neji : so ...there was a 7th one...
sasuke : ...

fin n_n
wow that was kinda weird don't you think. I would probably would have seen that as one of thoses things at the end of the pisodes of naruto shippuuden. But it still was a pretty entertaining work of art.
Old 2008-02-06, 12:43   Link #17
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Naruto: My fellow Americans...We are all gatherd here today because I have just now become the President of these United States.
Sakura: The wha?
Naruto: I dunno..I read it in a book..
Sakura: Really?
Naruto: Yea....It exsists..
Sakura: You accually know how to read?
Naruto: Yes...
Sasuke: I'm leaving the villiage, I hate you all and I need power to kill my brother!
Naruto: WAIT YOU THOUGHT I COULDN'T READ???
Sasuke: I'm leaving now..
Sakura: Well, your not the brightest puppy in the bunch...
Sasuke: Almost to the gate...
Naruto: I'm very smart! I am more smarter then most people!
Sakura: God I hope not..if you are most are idiots..
Sasuke: I'm at the gate now...I'm opening it
Naruto: WHat's the supposed to mean?
Sauske: Almost opend...
Sakura: Your an idiot!
Sasuke: People....Your friend...leaving the villiage...does the word missing-nin mean anything to you?
Naruto: YOUR MOM!
Sasuke: ...your..mom? what?
Sakura: TAKE IT BACK!
Sasuke: I'm out of the villiage now......I'm walking away
Naruto: NEVA!
Sasuke: HOe mah gosh! There is a guy with 2 heads putting me in a container!
Sakura: I'll kill you!!!
Sasuke: ...er....Little cramped...
Naruto: ......-_-
Sasuke: OMG! PEDIFILE!! THEY'RE TAKING ME TO A PEDIFILE!
*2 hours later*
Naruto: lol where'd Sasuke go?
Sakura: No clue..

THE END!!

DOn't ask..I was bored...i'm in my webmastering class..and we having nothing to do..if you liked it good..if you didn't...well you didn't....but this is the power in which bordum has over you!
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-06, 20:06   Link #18
vision55

If I could go into a portal and enter the mind of Kishimoto and write one episode of naruto shippuuddeennnnn it would have to be a one hour special.

It would deal with the summoning of the Fox out of naruto with Saskue controling the newly summoned fox. Saskue would kill most of team seven "Copy ninja" and "mini 5th" but in the end Naruto will be able to summon his dad for the final encounter and they would both do the completion of the rasengan naruto would do his wind blade and his dad would do his rasengan infused with his elemental affinity...and boom death of saskue. And the fox will be free to come back in future episodes because the "red cloud guys" would be dead by now and the fox will be the new end boss.
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-06, 20:15   Link #19
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision55 View Post
If I could go into a portal and enter the mind of Kishimoto and write one episode of naruto shippuuddeennnnn it would have to be a one hour special.

It would deal with the summoning of the Fox out of naruto with Saskue controling the newly summoned fox. Saskue would kill most of team seven "Copy ninja" and "mini 5th" but in the end Naruto will be able to summon his dad for the final encounter and they would both do the completion of the rasengan naruto would do his wind blade and his dad would do his rasengan infused with his elemental affinity...and boom death of saskue. And the fox will be free to come back in future episodes because the "red cloud guys" would be dead by now and the fox will be the new end boss.
Sounds like someone enjoys the Brolly movies from the DBZ series. Particularly the one where Gohan and Goten summon Goku back from the dead for the combined, ultra Kamehameha.
Old 2008-02-06, 20:22   Link #20
vision55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Sounds like someone enjoys the Brolly movies from the DBZ series. Particularly the one where Gohan and Goten summon Goku back from the dead for the combined, ultra Kamehameha.
never seen DBZ past episode 2...who is Brolly?
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote