AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-26, 04:10   Link #581
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Another joke chapter... oh man. I think we have seen enough of Sohara's jealousy.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 08:07   Link #582
ShiroiRyu

Erf ... His mushroom was cut ...
Poor little guy, he can' t spread anymore his spores. :s
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 08:59   Link #583
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
But Tomoki abuses Ikaros's powers all the time to peek on other girls. Even back when she was the only Angeloid around, Tomoki immediately thought of ways to peek on other girls, but he never thought once to look at Ikaros that way. When Astraea showed up, Tomoki jumped on her as soon as he could.
Actually, he did see Ikarus 'that way', but only once, when he told her to strip in the first/second chapter or something like that.

As soon as she began to do so, he changed his mind. That is the only time he's ever asked her to do anything like that.
Old 2010-09-27, 12:05   Link #584
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Actually, he did see Ikarus 'that way', but only once, when he told her to strip in the first/second chapter or something like that.

As soon as she began to do so, he changed his mind. That is the only time he's ever asked her to do anything like that.
I think Ikaros is the only one he respects the most in terms of his pervertisim.
Old 2010-09-27, 13:39   Link #585
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rave_master16 View Post
I think Ikaros is the only one he respects the most in terms of his pervertisim.
She, like Hiori doesn't fight back at his advances which makes him feel like he's doing a bad thing to them, while everybody else will literally smash his balls.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 19:20   Link #586
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Spoiler for awwww:
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 21:38   Link #587
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 43:
Old 2010-10-01, 01:09   Link #588
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Chapter 43... Pointless? Hardly, hardly, hardly. One of the best things about this manga-ka is his comedy is so hilarious. Especially in Sora no Otoshimono, his comedy sense shines. That's why every comedy chapter is completely welcome, and he can do as much as he wants until he feels like getting serious again.
What's amazing is he puts in so much fanservice, but unlike stuff that can't do anything except be fanservice like ToLoveRu, he uses that fanservice to entertain that viewers, instead of "Ooops, accidentally tripped over and flipped a girl's skirt" type development for the 1***ths time.

And as expected, chapter 43 did a great job too. Tomoki showing his great manliness and at the same time, great Ikaros moments.
And as for Nymph, she hasn't really had so little focus that she could be called background fodder. If she could be called that, characters like Eishirou would be the invisible and Mikako being more air than In... In................. something.
Sohara helps the comedy work, so no problems there.

.............AND 2nd season is about to st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-START! Whooo!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 02:34   Link #589
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
What's amazing is he puts in so much fanservice, but unlike stuff that can't do anything except be fanservice like ToLoveRu, he uses that fanservice to entertain that viewers, instead of "Ooops, accidentally tripped over and flipped a girl's skirt" type development for the 1***ths time.
True, he does make creative use of the fanservice to deliver some great comedy. Making a pair of used panties go Mach 3 is ingenious.

Quote:
as for Nymph, she hasn't really had so little focus that she could be called background fodder. If she could be called that, characters like Eishirou would be the invisible and Mikako being more air than In... In................. something.
Except she hasn't really done anything but mostly stand around in these last two chapters. It works with Ikaros since she's more subdued, but for an active person like Nymph, it looks awkward (especially after all the exuberance she displayed in 41).

And isn't Eishirou pretty much invisible anyways? Except to his Pretty-kun...

Quote:
Sohara helps the comedy work, so no problems there.
Everyone helps the comedy work. It's just seeing her always end every comedic episode with "RAAWR TOMO SMASH" gets a bit stale after a while.

Maybe if the author flipped the script every now and then and had Tomo get the last laugh on her, it would be a lot better.

Quote:
.............AND 2nd season is about to st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-START! Whooo!
I am ready for DAT BAKA
Old 2010-10-01, 11:37   Link #590
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
And isn't Eishirou pretty much invisible anyways? Except to his Pretty-kun...
Mmm~ Not really, I guess? With the fact he knows more about the stuff in the sky than most characters and his rather mysterious... character, he stands out more than the rest of the sub-characters.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 12:04   Link #591
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Mmm~ Not really, I guess? With the fact he knows more about the stuff in the sky than most characters and his rather mysterious... character, he stands out more than the rest of the sub-characters.
Yeah, I'm aware of that. I meant it jokingly in regards to the comedic chapters where he doesn't do much except be Mikako's chew toy
Old 2010-10-03, 02:43   Link #592
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Funny nod to the anime in the latest chapter.
Old 2010-10-03, 03:05   Link #593
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Why doesn't Tomoki love Sohara?

-They are childhood friends
-Sohara's most likely 2nd largest bust and still growing...
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 04:56   Link #594
ShiroiRyu

Because Sohara is just so violent.
But she have a perverted side ...
She have just to admit it and Tomoki will love her.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 14:56   Link #595
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Which chapter is that "Asobi ni Ikuyo"!? I can't remember. :P
I guess I haven't read ch 43 yet.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 05:22   Link #596
orologio

In a comedy manga like Sora no Otoshimono there are no pointless chapters, i think.
The only pointless chapters are those which are boring and don't make you laugh.
Have you ever read one in SnO? I don't remember.
And 43 chapters begin to be a lot of stuff, the mangaka is really good.
orologio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 02:08   Link #597
Manic
real men love pink

speaking of awful characters that should just die or go away. After rewatching season 1 and going back to some earlier chapters, i have refound my absolute hate for the prez. We all hate the angel dude but is she really all that differe from him, hell she has been the closest to killing tomoki than by any of the angel dude's plans.

I never liked her character, but i think after that indecent at her house when he accidentally wandered into the bath i have really hated her. I was hoping icarus woulda nuked all those assholes including her lol. Oh and the anime really robbed us on that ep too, it was bad ass when she started going off on em.

so yeah if any character should be killed off imo it should be her, or reveal her to be a villain working for the angel go so they can beat her face in lol
Old 2010-10-05, 02:13   Link #598
Westlo
Lets be reality

But take away the prez and we lost the awesome judas chapters, the boob fishing chapter was friggin awesome, they better keep the "thats good fisherman etiquette" line in when he throws Nymph back in.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 02:56   Link #599
Manic
real men love pink

meh if i could live with that sacrifice, plus i dont care for those chapters anyway. I just really dont like her character lol, plus i am on the side of the fence that wants more plot chapters than the side story ecchi stuff.
Old 2010-10-07, 15:40   Link #600
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Why doesn't Tomoki love Sohara?

-They are childhood friends
-Sohara's most likely 2nd largest bust and still growing...
because Sohara is a Tsundere ....beside Tomoki have better woman (Daedalus) waiting for him in the sky (heck!, even his house keep a hot chick that never complain his action aka. Ikaros)

no one...even a killer like me.... want a woman that hit you easily with deadly force/manner as a lover or even a sex slave. Whether that hit for hide her embarassment or jealousy, admit it, it's still hurt

Except if you want to be die soon and being laughed by lad around you when they throw your dead crops to grave holes as : "a Man under his wife armpits" and "A bull that die by Rabbit farts"

*grab my gun to take out any Tsundere fan's glaring at me*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen