AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Romance is in the air. Multiple selection available!
Layfon x Felli 148 58.96%
Layfon x Nina 84 33.47%
Layfon x Leerin 103 41.04%
Layfon x Gorneo aka --LayGor-- 12 4.78%
Layfon x Mei 43 17.13%
Layfon x Naruki 33 13.15%
Savaris x Layfon x Dixerio 12 4.78%
Dein Dee x Dalshena 7 2.79%
Dein Dee x Nina 2 0.80%
Harley x Nina 11 4.38%
Layfon x Kallian 5 1.99%
Felli x Shante 15 5.98%
Layfon x Other 11 4.38%
Other x Other 20 7.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-23, 16:29   Link #781
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

cybessen, that post is great. you just revealed to everyone who's really going to win..
Old 2009-04-24, 11:36   Link #782
TrueKnight

Well Naruki aiming for Fon-fon is like Mei being stabbed from the back. A friend turn traitor. Hmm it'll be an interesting drama. Nevertheless we really need the add Leerin into the picture asap. All the girls are pretty much fallen to Layfon, now all they need right now is some spice.
Old 2009-04-24, 12:09   Link #783
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I voted for all of these:

Layfon x Felli
Layfon x Nina
Layfon x Leerin
Layfon x Mei
Layfon x Naruki

Layfon has his harem to maintain, after all!
Old 2009-04-28, 21:29   Link #784
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Felli needs to stop being passive aggressive if she wants to win!
Old 2009-04-30, 20:17   Link #785
seiji_kun

They're just cutting out the weed. May-chin as the biggest underdog got cut first which I did find dissapointing cause I was hoping to be proven wrong as someone that never viewed her as a real contender for Layfon's love and her beeing one of my favorites. And now it seems the turn to wrap things up with Leerin. Personally I can't see Felli losing to anyone besides single. Especially if they want to make a second season. So just give it time cause Fon Fon will fall in her hands one way or the other. Though I would love to see some scenes where Felli puts the moves on him. Like trying to show some cleavage, that would seriously crack me up for obvious reasons.

And if Felli doesn't get her Fon-Fon then that world is doomed. She'll probably kick earth in pieces. What's more scary, a matured filth beast or a jealous Felli?
Old 2009-05-01, 00:20   Link #786
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Matured Filth Monster naturally...or maybe Nina seeing a ferret?
Actually the anime tries to show the whole thing like every girl has equal chance to win over Layfon's afection. I still doubt that Felli has the second greatest chance...even if she barely fits, but she's somewhat fit into the "tsundere lolis" like Shana. And actually that kind of characters only have a good chance in romance department when they have obvious advantages(Like Louise making the "first move", Taiga living with the protagonist etc...). Felli has neither of them. Not to mention that her character development somewhat stagnant. The only thing changes her targets to vent off her anger(since ep 7 actually)
Old 2009-05-01, 04:44   Link #787
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

But who's the one making the 1st move ?
I don't think this anime can be viewed with a normal harem's development ^^;
. . I just hope this business will be finished when the novel end . . or else, something bad will happen >.>

Old 2009-05-01, 05:27   Link #788
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Who? Obviously Leerin...she has the first place in the race currently without a doubt.
The big question: Who's the second in the anime?
He trust Felli the most(from the 3 other), shows the most interest in Nina and have the best moments with Meishen(I can't bring myself to spell her as Mayshen)
Old 2009-05-01, 15:35   Link #789
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen View Post
What we saw; What really happened:

Layfon: Not enough kei in your legs! You have nice legs, Naruki.
Naruki: What amazing speed! Layfon is so hawt I can't see straight.
Layfon: *throw* I wanna touch you.
Naruki: This time for sure, I'll make you mine!

Naruki: ...so elegantly, yet I could feel the pent up frustration of his past. I think I'm in love.

Naruki: I wonder if Felli and Nina like Layfon, too. Enemies spotted. I'll have to plot some "accidents" and hopefully remove the two of them from the picture.

Naruki: Mifi...can't you just cancel the report? As the future wife, only I get to know his dirty secrets, no one else is allowed to blackmail him but me.

Naruki: I want to help Mei... I'll play cupid and snatch Layfon at the last moment, using my police profession as a cover. They'll never find out until it's too late!

Watch out people, Naruki is sneaky. Really really sneaky.
LOL. This one's a win
Old 2009-05-03, 13:16   Link #790
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Long as Nina doesn't get him, I could care less. I like all the other females in the story almost the same(almost).
Old 2009-05-03, 14:05   Link #791
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Felli's a loser too. thats right, i said it. the way she's asserting herself is pretty much an instant win for anyone who is taking their relationship with Layfon seriously (see: Mei). though once Leerin gets there, its gg for everyone else.
Old 2009-05-03, 14:50   Link #792
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

ln the end it will come down to leerin v.s nina for layfon's heart as for fellis? lulz
she isn't much of a challenge to any of the girls.
Old 2009-05-03, 16:13   Link #793
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

The romance in the anime makes it look as if the 4(or at least the 3 in Zuelni) girls has equal chance.
Well if we short the 4 girls in order of Layfon's gain then:
1.)Leerin: excellent emotional support, possibly the future Queen of Grendan(no worry about money)
2.)Nina:the only one who can possibly "cure" Layfon(and bring out of him some real willpower, other than the will to protect his harem), abadonned child of a noble family(slight chance for some financial support), mutual support of each other.
3.) Felli: trustworthy and open relation, daughter of a rich family and sister of the SCP(Layfon's well being guaranteed)
4.) Meishen:kind hearted always worrying and the second biggest worshipper of Layfon. She can offer Layfon the simple lifestyle he currently dreams of.
P.S.:Reading the light novels(the freshly translated ones...at last,now i can find out that the spoilers are true or not) i think Felliofficially a loli. It mentions that her body underdeveloped and she looks younger than even Mifi. or more properly: pseudo-loli like Shana, Louise and Taiga.
Old 2009-05-04, 01:22   Link #794
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

going by the developments in ep17 and preview in ep18 it seems nina is in the lead!
Old 2009-05-04, 01:45   Link #795
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Well, in the LN Nina is in the lead amongst the girls in Zuelni. Perhaps Leerin still the closest to Layfon.
Old 2009-05-04, 03:47   Link #796
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

actually, going by ep 17, Leerin is in the lead. though she hasn't had any real interaction with Layfon in the present yet, thinking about him in the shower gives her mega points. we have yet to see a moment as candid as that from any of the girls. She's the only one that loves him for who he is, regardless of what he did. you saw Nina turn against him when she heard his stance on living and you saw Felli turn when Layfon decided to use his full power. plus again, orphaned childhood friends gives an automatic +50 at the getgo.
Old 2009-05-04, 05:29   Link #797
blewin

I hope it's Leerin, but the story development and everything else are in Nina's favour.

awww....

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-05-04, 09:14   Link #798
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

It's true...But i have no problem with Leerin or Nina specifically either as Layfon's lover/wife.
Old 2009-05-04, 10:08   Link #799
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I got some bad feelings here. .probably because I just got the feelings that there are romance arc in this series. The first one is Meishen, and the second one is probably Nina (which is currently going in the series). It's just a feeling when I'm watching the series though. And the bad points about this being divided by arc is that the last one who get the arc would probably the winner

Old 2009-05-04, 10:42   Link #800
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Eh, I see Nina and fonfon more along the lines of comrades. Still haven't noticed too many flags on his end. (just a couple jokes)

And it's up in the air again. XD
Closed Thread