AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-09, 18:59   Link #1501
Chuankai

Well that might be true for using Fountain of youth but I couldn't even finish Advent bay to get it >_>
That was why I had to start from level one to get better stats for them,lol.

Also...
Is Hannah "worth" leveling up for attacking purposes?
Chuankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 22:14   Link #1502
Wigwams

yeah, when i lvl'd hannah with both marwen items. she got really good stat growth: max int and very high con and res. a little low on speed though.
Old 2012-05-09, 22:17   Link #1503
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
yeah, when i lvl'd hannah with both marwen items. she got really good stat growth: max int and very high con and res. a little low on speed though.
O_O...
I thought she was more of a ... Healer-type >_>
Thanks,I'll check her out once I'm done with some things...
Old 2012-05-10, 00:40   Link #1504
Wigwams

she's like elizaselyn, + heals.
Old 2012-05-10, 04:17   Link #1505
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arha View Post
So, I decided to level up some of my lower level units and also to upgrade their weapons and stuff. The Deadbeatking seemed like a good place to do so. Trouble is, while eveyone is certainly getting levels their weapons aren't ranking up. Or rather, their weapon skill does but the weapon itself does not. Does this apply to all the Deadbeat units?
Just noticed that this wasn't answered...
If you still need help with this,that is,I heard on another forum that weapon levels only increase with each KILL,not each FIGHT.
You probably kill too-less for monsters at deadbeat?
Old 2012-05-12, 15:29   Link #1506
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Just started playing this game. Have actually been playing Eushully's games (and thankfully they are actually games and not just VN's) for a while, but this is obviously the first time I've been able to play one in English outside of using some sort of machine translator. One thing that surprised me is that Wil isn't completely useless at combat. I assume that Yuela will pull away from him very quickly as I level up though, but I expected him to be in the mold of the classic weak party leader whose upside is his unique skills.

Anyway so far the game kind of feels like a mashup of the combat elements from Princess of Darkness and the exploration of Tayu Uta. Pretty simple, but I'm hoping it reveals the surprising depth that Eushully games have been known for in the past.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 15:54   Link #1507
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Just started playing this game. Have actually been playing Eushully's games (and thankfully they are actually games and not just VN's) for a while, but this is obviously the first time I've been able to play one in English outside of using some sort of machine translator. One thing that surprised me is that Wil isn't completely useless at combat. I assume that Yuela will pull away from him very quickly as I level up though, but I expected him to be in the mold of the classic weak party leader whose upside is his unique skills.

Anyway so far the game kind of feels like a mashup of the combat elements from Princess of Darkness and the exploration of Tayu Uta. Pretty simple, but I'm hoping it reveals the surprising depth that Eushully games have been known for in the past.
I like it. While Wil isn't useless (later on he learns some nice skills), he lacks elemental weapons. Characters like Suina can equip the right elemental weapon per turn and deal more damage with lower stats. Also his weapons tends to have huge decreases in speed later on. It's fine though, because Wil has the best stat gains and increases his cap regularly, plus having some great skills. Yuela is just overpowered.

The only gripe I have with this game is that if you attack first without moving, you can't move after (unlike say, Utawarerumono or FFTA). This restricts bow/magic users quite a bit, leading to me not really using Emelita often and sticking Morph Bow onto all my archers.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 16:20   Link #1508
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

I too started playing (started early this week) and so far I'm having a blast. the combat is somewhat simple but its still additive to play and so far I'm liking most of the characters and the story.

Just to make sure without any spoilers is there anything I can miss in the Deadbeat dungeon? Planning to not touch it at all for my first gameplay.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 16:29   Link #1509
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
I too started playing (started early this week) and so far I'm having a blast. the combat is somewhat simple but its still additive to play and so far I'm liking most of the characters and the story.

Just to make sure without any spoilers is there anything I can miss in the Deadbeat dungeon? Planning to not touch it at all for my first gameplay.
You'd miss out on two items you'll need for some outfits on your second playthrough. I'd personally clear the place out after you reach the final chapter.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 18:05   Link #1510
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
You'd miss out on two items you'll need for some outfits on your second playthrough. I'd personally clear the place out after you reach the final chapter.
Thanks, I will take note of that. Start of chapter 4 now and love the Bowling Ball.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 23:18   Link #1511
Krizalids

Just started playing too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
Thanks, I will take note of that. Start of chapter 4 now and love the Bowling Ball.
lol yeah she just steamroll everything on her path
Krizalids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 04:10   Link #1512
Chuankai

Quote:
Actually the two items that are given after defeating the King is a drop from some monsters,or enemies,if you'd like to call them that...
If I didn't remember wrongly,you get Devil beads and Dragon beads from it,right?

In any case it would be better if you do Deadbeat for that it gives you some lot of money.
Exp too but I'll reco. you not doing it the first game if you like some challenge.
If you do Deadbeat at your first game you will easily win the whole game,without any challenge at all.
Old 2012-05-13, 07:37   Link #1513
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuankai View Post
Actually the two items that are given after defeating the King is a drop from some monsters,or enemies,if you'd like to call them that...
If I didn't remember wrongly,you get Devil beads and Dragon beads from it,right?

In any case it would be better if you do Deadbeat for that it gives you some lot of money.
Exp too but I'll reco. you not doing it the first game if you like some challenge.
If you do Deadbeat at your first game you will easily win the whole game,without any challenge at all.
Yes. All of the NG+ costumes require 1 to be crafted. The Deadbeat dungeon is the only place they can be found on your first playthrough (unless I'm forgetting about some of Emelita's or Serawi's late game bosses). A certain boss does drop them, but that boss only appears on NG+ and the subsequent playthroughs. So correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any other enemies drop them. Dragon Beads can be gotten from some Dragon monsters, though.

Yeah, hence why I told them to stay away from it until the final chapter. The weapons and items gotten from it at that point in time are basically useless except for a certain few items.
Old 2012-05-13, 12:59   Link #1514
Chuankai

Quote:
Yes. All of the NG+ costumes require 1 to be crafted. The Deadbeat dungeon is the only place they can be found on your first playthrough (unless I'm forgetting about some of Emelita's or Serawi's late game bosses). A certain boss does drop them, but that boss only appears on NG+ and the subsequent playthroughs. So correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any other enemies drop them. Dragon Beads can be gotten from some Dragon monsters, though.

Yeah, hence why I told them to stay away from it until the final chapter. The weapons and items gotten from it at that point in time are basically useless except for a certain few items.
Well you are correct,and the dragon beads can be obtained from a dragon if you get your Melodiana up and do her quests,until she asks you to go to the church for a test.
The dragon at the end(Locked by a bronze door if I'm not wrong) gives a dragon bead upon defeat and shows you two treasure boxes...

As for the Devil beads,they can only be obtained from the NG+ boss...
-
In any case it's going to be pretty hard for a low level to kill the King putetto...
Probably will require a full party of shooting and hitting >_>
Old 2012-05-13, 13:07   Link #1515
Xacual

King Putetto is pretty damn easy, you can kill him with high 30s, low 40s no problem.

If you're on Serawi route you can get 6 Dragon Beads your first playthrough since there are two dragons that drop them on the last level. Also you're going to need 3 playthroughs to get all the Devil Bead items made regardless of getting the one in Deadbeat.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 13:13   Link #1516
Ray
Garnet

Yeah, what Xacual said; King Putetto is easy with highs 30s even on Hard.

As for the Devil Beads, I'd recommend getting the one in the Deadbeat dungeon to have it for when Yuela's Godslayer armour becomes craftable (NG+).
Old 2012-05-13, 16:15   Link #1517
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I was actually a bit disappointed in the bowling ball. I thought it would be a "melee" weapon like Morph Bow, which would REALLY make Suina a steamroller. Instead, I prefer to keep my movement and use different elemental orbs to exploit enemies' weaknesses.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 02:57   Link #1518
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
I was actually a bit disappointed in the bowling ball. I thought it would be a "melee" weapon like Morph Bow, which would REALLY make Suina a steamroller. Instead, I prefer to keep my movement and use different elemental orbs to exploit enemies' weaknesses.
Suina gets a magic skill after you complete her storyline quest at level 20 or 30...
It's a melee skill,and it's omni magic(If I didn't remember wrongly),so if you have high int the skill would deal pretty high for damage.

I'll advise you don't invest too much on Suina since she gets pretty useless after the first playthrough...
If you can,try spending some time on the Wailing Legion at your NG+ and kill the envoys that drop Mars or Vulcan stones.
They revive upon killed and wont go away unless you kill them with the combo skill.

For info,Vulcan stones add 1 Con and Mars stones add 1 Str.
You can get up to 1.6k stones there if you do it all the way until 59 turn,I heard.
(The map has a 60 turn limit so you can take your time and kill till 59 before you end their lives with the combo attack,then defeat the final boss for the map in 1 turn.
You should be able to defeat it in 1 turn if you can actually kill those envoys for 59 turns)
Old 2012-05-14, 07:51   Link #1519
balkj06

I am really lost?

I can’t get through Act 1

I have complete all dungeons expect for the mine(need a key)
And done all Missions expect for (Ch 1 Get porimoted to the next rank!)

The Mission said ..
Raise your store to level 2 (How do I do that)
Raise your Workshop to level 2 (How do I do that)
Raise your Evaluation above 450 (Evaluation is 1250)

What am I meant to do to get to Act 2
balkj06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 08:29   Link #1520
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by balkj06 View Post
I am really lost?

I can’t get through Act 1

I have complete all dungeons expect for the mine(need a key)
And done all Missions expect for (Ch 1 Get porimoted to the next rank!)

The Mission said ..
Raise your store to level 2 (How do I do that)
Raise your Workshop to level 2 (How do I do that)
Raise your Evaluation above 450 (Evaluation is 1250)

What am I meant to do to get to Act 2
I'm guessing you skipped the big tutorial thing Wil did when he first opened his shop? So many questions would be answered if people would have just read through that. You have to click the remodel button at your shop and then click the area you want to upgrade.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully