AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-07, 14:57   Link #22961
Tachibana
タチバナ

It's interesting that Hokuto is in a wheelchair, because in the first season when it showed him and Kiria leaving the Youkai Academy, he was clearly walking, I wonder what happened that put him in a wheelchair.
Old 2012-08-07, 16:21   Link #22962
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Didn't he get punished for failing?
Old 2012-08-07, 17:21   Link #22963
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Awesome chapter. Inner Moka is melting!

Hook. Line. And sinker.

Can't wait for the next one!

God I love this series!
Old 2012-08-07, 17:30   Link #22964
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I prefer the one where kurimi is joking arround that inner moka wanted to do this and that to tsuki... and then moka is blushing because kurumi nailed it, and then ended up beating all of them up including tsuki.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 17:33   Link #22965
Xagzan

Quote:

Hook. Line. And sinker.

Can't wait for the next one!

God I love this series!
That's the one I had in mind, damn straight.

Tsukune, she says you two are not in that kind of relationship: you better change her mind on that, stat.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 17:38   Link #22966
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
That's the one I had in mind, damn straight.

Tsukune, she says you two are not in that kind of relationship: you better change her mind on that, stat.
you forgot the kicker to that line (after she literally kicks Akua)

"Who I choose to go out with you have no right to decide for me, nee-san."

I think she has already made up her mind
Old 2012-08-07, 17:42   Link #22967
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
I think she has already made up her mind
her mind was already made up when tsuki hug'd her from behind and she said, any further and i would kick your ass.

Meaning he's already in hugging allowed territory.
Old 2012-08-07, 17:45   Link #22968
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
her mind was already made up when tsuki hug'd her from behind and she said, any further and i would kick your ass.

Meaning he's already in hugging allowed territory.
if you put it that way i think she made up her mind long before that but as we have seen she was afraid to get to close to Tsukune for fear she would lose him.

She has been in love with Tsukune from the original Series this though is the first time she has really admitted it openly and in Tsukune's hearing range.
Old 2012-08-07, 18:13   Link #22969
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
I prefer the one where kurimi is joking arround that inner moka wanted to do this and that to tsuki... and then moka is blushing because kurumi nailed it, and then ended up beating all of them up including tsuki.
Yes, I love that chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
if you put it that way i think she made up her mind long before that but as we have seen she was afraid to get to close to Tsukune for fear she would lose him.

She has been in love with Tsukune from the original Series this though is the first time she has really admitted it openly and in Tsukune's hearing range.
It's also the first time Tsukune has given a valid reason for Inner Moka's beliefs in strength and all. Tsukune really was a wimp in chapter one. He has come so far. That's one of the things that makes this series so great.
Old 2012-08-07, 19:06   Link #22970
GrimJack

Quote:
Yes, I love that chapter.

It's also the first time Tsukune has given a valid reason for Inner Moka's beliefs in strength and all. Tsukune really was a wimp in chapter one. He has come so far. That's one of the things that makes this series so great.
I am with you there, I have loved this series since I first read it years ago and the development of Tsukune is music to my ears..

probably why this chapter is so great because it makes all the years of reading the chapters on line and buying the volumes from the store worth every bit of time and effort.

Tsukune has had a goal since the beginning and rarely wavered unlike many other mc we could talk about.
Old 2012-08-08, 03:48   Link #22971
leokiko

Ugh, I forgot who the hell the glasses dude is and even a bit of the plot. Monthly releases are annoying, gotta read everything again to remember
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 23:58   Link #22972
Chris38

I'm starting to wonder, but do you think that Tsukune and the rest of the group will be able to prevent Alucard's resurrection.

Since, I have to say that I have some doubts about that - after all he has definitely got a lot bigger, compared to his appearance in the flashback to Moka's past.

Just compare the size of the windows with the size of Alucard's tentacle from chapter 33 pages 6-7 with chapter 54 page 19, and you would notice that the thing got about 3 times bigger compared to it's last appearance, and probably had an equal increase in power as well.

Now, do you think that the group will be capable to wore down Alucard, so that it would be possible to reseal him - I mean is it even possible to seal something this big ?

Considering the fact that most of the first team is already wore down, and Tsukune and Moka are most likely going to be wore down by their fight against Akua... who do you think will be capable of doing something to the problem of Alucard's resurrection - after all, even if Moka keeps limiting the amount of power she uses, the wild clash of youkai energies during all of the confrontations that are still going to occur in the Floating Garden, should be enough to cause Alucard to fully awaken.

And if you say that the second team would be capable of resolving the Alucard situation, don't forget that there is still Gyokuro and Kahula to deal with + maybe, some of the remaining subdivision leaders and those confrontations are definitely going to wore down the second team as well.

As for Akasha, even if she's going to be separated from Alucard in someway, I doubt she would be capable of doing anything to a powered up Alucard, since being forced to spend 7 long years inside that thing, has definitely had an effect on her strength

And Hokuto, Miyabi and Kiria, are a part of Fairy Tail as well, even if they have apparently a different method of eliminating the human race, I doubt they would lift a finger when it comes to the matter of resealing Alucard, in my opinion at least.

Of course, an all out confrontation between humans and ayashi would definitely cause this manga to become a lot darker then it currently is, but that actually might be the thing that Ikeda is aiming to do, in the current arc, by making Alucard awaken and powering him up, at the same time.

After all you can't cause the world to change, or achieve coexistence if both sides of the equation remain unaware of each other's existence, so in my opinion, the masquerade would need to be broken sooner or later, and if it's meant to happen anyway, why not do it, with a pretty big bang
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 04:07   Link #22973
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I'm starting to wonder, but do you think that Tsukune and the rest of the group will be able to prevent Alucard's resurrection.

Since, I have to say that I have some doubts about that - after all he has definitely got a lot bigger, compared to his appearance in the flashback to Moka's past.

Just compare the size of the windows with the size of Alucard's tentacle from chapter 33 pages 6-7 with chapter 54 page 19, and you would notice that the thing got about 3 times bigger compared to it's last appearance, and probably had an equal increase in power as well.

Now, do you think that the group will be capable to wore down Alucard, so that it would be possible to reseal him - I mean is it even possible to seal something this big ?

Considering the fact that most of the first team is already wore down, and Tsukune and Moka are most likely going to be wore down by their fight against Akua... who do you think will be capable of doing something to the problem of Alucard's resurrection - after all, even if Moka keeps limiting the amount of power she uses, the wild clash of youkai energies during all of the confrontations that are still going to occur in the Floating Garden, should be enough to cause Alucard to fully awaken.

And if you say that the second team would be capable of resolving the Alucard situation, don't forget that there is still Gyokuro and Kahula to deal with + maybe, some of the remaining subdivision leaders and those confrontations are definitely going to wore down the second team as well.

As for Akasha, even if she's going to be separated from Alucard in someway, I doubt she would be capable of doing anything to a powered up Alucard, since being forced to spend 7 long years inside that thing, has definitely had an effect on her strength

And Hokuto, Miyabi and Kiria, are a part of Fairy Tail as well, even if they have apparently a different method of eliminating the human race, I doubt they would lift a finger when it comes to the matter of resealing Alucard, in my opinion at least.

Of course, an all out confrontation between humans and ayashi would definitely cause this manga to become a lot darker then it currently is, but that actually might be the thing that Ikeda is aiming to do, in the current arc, by making Alucard awaken and powering him up, at the same time.

After all you can't cause the world to change, or achieve coexistence if both sides of the equation remain unaware of each other's existence, so in my opinion, the masquerade would need to be broken sooner or later, and if it's meant to happen anyway, why not do it, with a pretty big bang
I'd like to know how Alucard got so much bigger, was it because of the Floating Gardens? Is it going to become his new body? That would really suck. Yeah, good luck stopping him now.

Maybe they still can, but not before being exposed to the humans, who're gonna have a lot of questions for our "heroes." I definitely don't want mankind to start whipping out the nukes and destroying the world along with Alucard, then the whole manga would become meaningless. Be interesting to see how Ikeda resolves this whole Fairy Tale matter. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 04:45   Link #22974
Wolfsicle

Just Bought V.2 - V.10 of season 1 (Already have V.1) and
V.1 - V.9 of season 2 for AUS $141.77
Thought i'd chip in to feed the mangakas.

Also so dam eager to see what Tsukune is capable of now
Wolfsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 10:04   Link #22975
DarkRaven
GOD

well even if they manage to defeat Gyokuro, the final boss is still out there, Masked King! and well the probability of awaking Alucard is pretty high right now considering that two people with shinso blood are fighting right now and one of them could go out of control at any moment but that aside i wonder what happened to Issa? hope he shows up in the future!!
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 10:13   Link #22976
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Moneys on Masked King being tsukunes dad.
Old 2012-08-09, 10:25   Link #22977
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Tsukune's dad and mom have both been introduced already, and neither of them fit "Masked King's" body shape. MOKA's dad is a different story.

As for Hokuto, he had a freaking building fall on him, and while in the school's infirmary was bitten by his vampire buddy, presumably injecting vampire blood because he's "interesting." He's been in a wheelchair ever since. Supposedly because he reacted badly to the blood infusion.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 12:11   Link #22978
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yeaaa you totally missed it. -_-
Old 2012-08-09, 12:34   Link #22979
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
Ugh, I forgot who the hell the glasses dude is and even a bit of the plot. Monthly releases are annoying, gotta read everything again to remember
old ex president.
Tsuki's sempi with the locket.
Meaning he also had a locket which tsuki has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
well seeing how most manga's now a days uses time warps and other stuff..
Not to mention the twisted plot of lets make the MC the super evil bad guy.....

Im gonna throw a wrench in everyone's thoughts, and say its Tsuki from the future changed cuz he LOST moka.
So now he's trying get rid of allucard in his own twisted ways from the future.

:P

ok im trolling... but imagine if it was true.
Old 2012-08-09, 23:10   Link #22980
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

So I'm going to give my thoughts on some of the statements that I've seen:

First off, I loved that scene where Ura reflected on how much Tsukune has changed. Yes, this chapter had some ridiculous stress on Ura/Tsukune, and currently she's been having so. much. growth. Both in romance and how she acts. Its very heartwarming, and yes, I agree with Chris, I doubt Ura will be just sealed at the end of this chapter. She can't simply disappear for whenever there's another foe to beat up in Youkai Academy, with all of this development.

Like, I could spasm about the significance of this chapter and how she's always been pushing Tsukune away since "Kiss" in the first season because she always thought that he could not survive in the monster world and would ditch her sooner or later. But he didn't and she realizes how freaking caring and loyal he is and how dedicated he has been and always will be and.... and.....

....you see? Don't get me started on a Tsukune/Ura spasm guys, it never stops.

Secondly, people want to see Akuha freak when Tsukune starts to truly reveal his underlaying ghoul power. While I would so love that to happen, and I would love to see Ura's reaction of that as well, BUT..... I'm pretty sure that if that were to occur, it wouldn't be a good thing at all. Rosario Vampire has never allowed Tsukune to employ his full-on ghoul strength without serious consequences. I have many different scenarios in my head where Tsukune takes a serious blow for Ura and starts to tear up the place. Starts to awaken Alucard, yadda yadda. Its very possible, and if Tsukune starts losing self-control, I think its very, very possible.

Thirdly, no, the Masked King is NOT Tsukune's pops. This isn't star wars. That guy is rotten to the core and we don't know jack squat about him. He's been fighting with Tohou Fuhai in China for years and we both know how old Tohou Fuhai is so its likely that the Masked King is 200+ years old.

I mean, he's so despicable, he's not giving two shits of freaking Alucard coming back from the dead and rampaging throughout the world. Instead, he's focused on taking over China's mafia underground. This guy has some master plan we don't know about at ALL.

It scares me.

But Ura/Tsukune moments keep me brave. The kiss is coming. I can feel it!

Finally, Alucard. That freak has to go. You can't leave such an immortal being to just sit there: Akasha tried to do that and look at the good that did, Alucard got an entire militarized Monster Cult army. No, repression, both in Psychology and otherwise, is never the good thing to do. Alucard must be dealt with.

But how, you may ask? There are a bunch of game-changers that could happen. I doubt anyone expected Alucard to awaken and send all of the characters to the roof of the Floating Garden. There are a lot of details we're missing out on. But on thought that always tickled my fancy was Akasha, who is fused with Alucard apparently, to reveal a "source", a "core" of Alucard's power. Cliché, but it works like a charm, hit that and the thousands of monster energies that Alucard has been employing for his own use go out of control and tear him apart. In a big BOOOOM!

Essentially like the conglomerate monster in Witches Knoll, combining all of that magical energy but it relies on a single integral part to remain stable. Remember that arc folks?

Mach out. Oye, this was quite the essay.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire